Why is this autistic faggot so bad at his only fucking job

Why is this autistic faggot so bad at his only fucking job.

RELEASING
THE
LEAKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNqd4hW98sQ
youtu.be/B-sVGIp6E9g
investmentwatchblog.com/ouch-british-political-party-calls-hillary-clinton-islams-whore/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821062/Is-moment-tank-Hillary-s-campaign-Julian-Assange-set-speak-WikiLeaks-conference-promising-release-damaging-information-Clinton.html#ixzz4M7HygiDE
youtube.com/watch?v=FykPS1cpDaY
youtube.com/watch?v=8tTQ5E9NmE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he has no leaks. this whole thing has been an advertisement...

all talk and no action.

I was trying to tell you hours ago that there would be nothing today but you all thanked me for correcting the record.
feels good to not be an idiot, you should try it some time

thanks for correcting the record

Thanks for correcting the record. Faggot.

Thanks for correcting the record once more

HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING

DRUMPFLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

this nigga is so fucking boring.

fuck you assange you goy

He is Australian, the only thing he is good at is shitposting

thanks for correcting the record cunt

he's australian?

why's his accent so fucked up?

When was the last time they released anything in a trove that's not redacted or cherrypicked in any way?

I don't trust them at all because of that, first they allegedly aid someone in breaking the law then they do their best to conceal the amount of disclosure

It was obvious there was no leaks as soon as it become clear it was a 10 year anniversary thing.

Alex is loosing his mind as if he didn't foresee this and just used it as a way to shill more of his own products while Assange shilled his.

UH UH UH UH UH UH UH

Respect for him has vanished in the span of a few minutes.
What a fucking shame.

Thanks for correcting the record faggot

Checked

checked

Checked

lol

Not a country.

kek wills it

Fucking waste

Four is the most sincere number.

Leak confirmed for coming when America wakes up, CTR btfo, praise kek

Uhhhhh checked

lol

Good one

m'digits

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS?

should have said notch buy Cred Forums

CTR BTFO
KEK GRANTS BELGIUN COUNTRY STATUS

Fucking incredible.

checked
and
#rekt

CTR tarred, feathered, chased out of Cred Forums by angry mob

thanks for correcting the record faggot

Notch is a libcuck faggot tho

good man

2016 in a nutshell

HE HAS THOUSANDS OF DOCUMENTS AND NOT ENOUGH LAWYERS TO VERIFY HOW ILLEGAL THE THINGS IN THEM ARE

THAT'S WHY HE DID THIS

HE NEEDS MANPOWER.

checked

oh no he doesn't

WIKIROLLED

>post calling me a faggot gets these digits
I was trying to save you from yourselves

haha you all got trolled

youtube.com/watch?v=vNqd4hW98sQ

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT CTR BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHO BOUGHT THEM TV's BITCH

>mfw Assange chokes

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY

OP = too dumb to understand the news cycle.

So appropriate

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEEEE?

I really believe you, father-dono

SO much amazing content on
youtu.be/B-sVGIp6E9g

Why watch things any other way?

you have to suck dick now man

Witnessed

checked

Holy shit

M'on Dieu! Le wafflefuck fucking killun it like mad in this niggq

Hes a lefty

Making distress signs by the nose finger scratch and blinking morse code perhaps. Guy is under duress.

You have to get dicked down now. Kek be Praised!

doubles

Watching this makes me 100% believe he's a rapist. Drone this faggot.

> 10 year retrospective stream
> Idiots hype it as the Hillary release with no guarantee of that
> faggots salt everywhere
>There is still an upcoming release

Thread derailed. Kek has willed it.

I enjoyed the content of the stream personally.

my record is fully corrected

Alex Jones is currently shitting on Assange hard saying "he has nothing".

He's 100 percent a shill.

This. People are fucking retards, they never announced any leaks today. The wanted to do a press conference because of the wikileaks anniversary, it's like you faggots forgot wikileaks didn't only exist since the DNC leaks.

On the upside it was the best segment of Info Wars ever. Alex is so high from not sleeping.

>There is still an upcomimg release
>By the end of the year

Yeah, I'm gonna keep feeling indignant.

MOVE, BITCH
>ywn chill with sleep-deprived Alex at the heart of the command center
why even live?

I’m sorry, but did Assange already lose? Oh, that’s right.
The leak hasn't even happened yet.
In fact, it will lead to mass uncovering of curruption in current governments.
Does not leaking info at 4AM count as a loss?
Is that what you’re saying?
Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong.
Why would you say this when the stream is still on?
Assange is still gathering information right now and they have been maintaining a strong position in the public eye for how many months now?
He’s going against a bunch of dirty politicians and holding his ground while at such a young age.
Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this.
You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Assange leaks the information and someone quotes you.
Oh look at that, Hillary just dropped a lie. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Assange posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Assange because he’s hard working to the point of sweating heavily.
Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

Shut the fuck up, Julian.
Ya blew it.

He had one job.

We got trolled boys.

Checked

Look what he found guys.

Come buy my books you goons HAHAHAHA

trolled hard.

Or maybe it's Occam's razor: Assange is only doing this for attention, so people would still care about him, so he wouldn't be extradited, as he should.

>Occam's razor
None of this is simple.

He just said he's sitting on hundreds of thousands of documents and not enough manpower/lawyers to go through them.

he's horrible at marketing himself

"Cypherpunks" is 40% off now 10 years anniversary

gib some kek blessing thx

He's been in an embassy for 4 years writing. Let the man shill his books.

My decree, if kek wills it:
1) Assange will now be known as "The Rapist"
2) Australia will now move down below Canada on the hierarchy

>He just said he's sitting on hundreds of thousands of documents and not enough manpower/lawyers to go through them.
He literally has dozens of millions of supporters worldwide, most of whom are unemployed. It's almost a nation of people. How many fucking lawyers does he need?

You think retards here will sift you through boring documents?

He doesn't need retards. He needs lawyers to verify illegality of what's in the docs.

Checked and keked

JUST

But I'm saying he HAS lawyers. That's what I'm saying. He can literally dig up THOUSANDS of random lawyers in a matter of days, but he doesn't. Why?

Discount Germany strikes again

PRAISE KEK

>needs lawyers

One of us should try and get in on this

Maybe we can leak the leaks

Wikileaks and Assange never said any information was going to be released today. They stated this conference was about celebrating their history, that's it. They've implied they had information on Hillary, but they never said they were releasing it today or gave any date whatsoever. And are you so fucking stupid that you'd think out of all the places to have a press conference to release information they'd do it in the CIA's fuck slaves house, Germany?

This seems like an operation by Alex to discredit Assange, and if not then Alex fucked up by hyping everyone up to something that doesn't exist..

>dig up THOUSANDS of random lawyers in a matter of days
How? He's stuck in a south american embassy.

He needs resources. Lawyers aren't just going to fly to him and do this shit pro-bono.

This event was to make Wikileaks look more professional so more people join in.

Wikileaks is a lot smaller than you give it credit for.

This is all you need to know.

Here was Alex's plan, and other people who hyped this up.

>HE HAS THE LEAKS
>THIS WILL DESTROY CLINTON
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

A few moments later...

>WOW HE HAD NO LEAKS
>I STAYED UP FOR THIS?
>YOU ALL STAYED UP FOR THIS?
>ASSANGE IS A JOKE
>HE HAS NO LEAKS
>HE HAS NO CREDIBILITY
>DO NOT BELIEVE HIM IN THE FUTURE

That's the plan.

10 weeks
1 million documents
Releases every week

Many significant in relation to the US election, and all relating documents will be released before November 8th

Things relating to the US wouldn't be released at 3AM anyway

HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT

KEK IS DEAD

AUSTRALIA RIGGED OUR ELECTION

IT'S ALL RIGGED EVERYTHING IS RIGGE

AAAAASSSSAAAAAAAAANNGGGEEEEEEEEE

It was like watching two 8 year olds that didn't get their favourite cake and instead had to have their second favourite cake.

The faces, the snarls, the comments. All childish.

Hmmm. Pretty odd that I'm seeing this narrative pushed so hard in so many threads.

Nice try shills. We were told there'd be a leak at a press conference, we also know that regardless of any outside influences, AJ is uncensored and flys off the handle. You may take all your info and your worldview from your paymasters, but normal people will take all the information and digest it themselves

Stop trying to discredit Wikileaks and Alex "bones" Jones in one fell swoop you CTR vultures. Greedy motherfuckers psyopping for pennies a post, you should feel ashamed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This event was to make Wikileaks look more professional

AND COMPLETELY FAILED AT IT

He will release them

The only thing that would actually harm Clinton is video from Bills Epstein trips.

>the new Australian Shitposting Shuffle

make it happen videofags

It was an ok get, could've been better

OP fails to deliver, meanwhile mail in voters are voting...

The leak is on wednesday like was previously advertised

Cred Forums btfo

[spoiler]poo[/spoiler]

I don't get this meme, did Assange himself stated the leaks will be released today or was it Alex Jones and other retards hyping it up with no sources saying that it will be released today?

This board on November 7th.
"He's going to release the leaks at Midnight for maximum effect, otherwise people would have forgot about it by now."

YEAH FAGGOT

This is a lucky goy right here

I didn't like Assange initially. He released a map of streets in Iraq with every attack, death, crime, etc and it put American and Iraqi lives in danger.

This election I've appreciated what he leaked and gained some respect for him because while I can understand criticism against Trump, I see Hillary as the start of WW3 and the race war, if not a progressive/corporate totalitarian final power grab that will forever corrupt our republic.

But now he's grandstanding and shit, pope on the balcony. Fuck off. Release what you got.

And Alex Jones needs to sit. Alex Jones Jr is doing a fine job without him. Do you really care Alex? Then stop selling snakeoil for 5 seconds. Its just total dogshit from him, not respectable, lends to the circus atmosphere. I'm looking for varsity players.

Varsity players put on dress pants and shirts on gameday. They act as role models for their community. I see way too many lispy faggot clowns and its starting to piss me off. The actual men need to start taking a role. The future of the country and your culture is hanging by a thread.

As peeved as I was too over the Iraq shit 99% of it was After Action Reports, Battle Damage Assessments, Recon Reports, and low level mil intel shit.

Manning is still a massive faggot and like 1 or 2 US collaborators were killed by insurgents who managed to questimate who the informant was.

Now Hillary? She burned and exposed 60-100 US CIA informants, which royally fucked up our HUMINT. And in case if you don't understand how intel works yeah you have Tech and drones now but HUMINT generates 90% of the intel leads and is by far the most effective method of obtaining foreign classified materiel

I saw Julian Assange at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He has been releasing them for weeks you dumb faggot. And he never said he would do it today. Fucking hell.

British political party calls Hillary Clinton ‘Islam’s whore’

investmentwatchblog.com/ouch-british-political-party-calls-hillary-clinton-islams-whore/

Clinton Campaign Cancels Joint Events With Bernie Sanders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/

Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

SHADILAY BROTHER

Leaks are planned for Wednesday. Is it Wednesday?

I don't blame Assange, he's getting calls for his death by top politicians and journalists with little backlash from the people.

I believe that he took a loose deal of some kind.

You can no longer trust wikileaks, if a deal was struck then new "leaks" could be from intelligence agencies.

So we must abandon wikileaks. They were never the heros anyway. It was the leakers, some of which died for it.

I just feel sorry for Assange, the people he struck a deal with will kill him in the end.

Fuck off retard, leaks tomorrow.

SHILLS IN FULL PRE-EMPTIVE DAMAGE CONTROL, TRYING TO DISCREDIT WIKILEAKS WITH THEIR OWN FAKE HYPE

SAGE

Alex Jones was absolutely based through this 'happening'

>hurrr durrr leaks leaks hurrr hillary is finished doiiii
>fuck off, wikileaks
>attention whore
>JOKE'S ON THEM
>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO HAVE LEAKS

Leaks. Tomorrow. Today was the 10 year anniversary of Wikileaks.

Wikileaks retweeted:

"M
@m_cetera
> Media makes up story that WikiLeaks press conference is for HRC leak.
> Media gets mad when WikiLeaks press conference isn't for HRC leak."

lmao

>WikiLeaks held a press conference to celebrate the organization's tenth anniversary in Berlin today amid intense speculation that Assange was going to release leaked data which was going to destroy Hillary Clinton's campaign. He said he plans 'to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks' and the leaks include 'significant material' on war, arms, oil, Google and the US election.

>Assange was evasive when asked the nature of the leaks relating to the US election campaign, simply insisting 'there are a lot of fascinating angles'. He said: There's an enormous expectation in the United States - part of that expectation will be answered... but we won't do it at 3am.' He said 'some of that expectation will be partly answered.'

>The briefing was incredibly light on detail. Assange asked himself: 'Do they show interesting features of US power factions? Yes they do.'
Assange used this morning's event to appeal for more assistance from the public. He said: 'We're going to need... an army to defend us from the pressure that is already starting to arrive.' Assange refused to say when the first US election leaks would be published but said his next major release of information would be this week.

>but said his next major release of information would be this week.
>major release of information would be this week.
>this week

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821062/Is-moment-tank-Hillary-s-campaign-Julian-Assange-set-speak-WikiLeaks-conference-promising-release-damaging-information-Clinton.html#ixzz4M7HygiDE

correcting your record f.am

ya'll that nigga needs some sun bad

good one lad

checked

>Current Decade
>Thinking Julian Assange's job is anything other than promoting his own e-celebritude

I came into this thread purely to witness this, now off for my next journey!

Nothing he does will ever lead to Hillary's arrest. Only President Trump can do that, by housecleaning the executive branch of Hillary shills.

he cant go outside or he will get shot

>imprisoned*

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=FykPS1cpDaY
youtube.com/watch?v=8tTQ5E9NmE8

Yeah, that's why they're trying to lure him outside huh, so he can get imprisoned while on embassy grounds.

ALEX "KING KEK" JONES
ALEX "KING KEK" JONES
ALEX "KING KEK" JONES

ALEX JONES (((FANS)))

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Boy posts credit card numbers and SSNs publicly. You really think he has lawyers vet anything?

I can't entirely blame him for not bothering with lawyers, though, given that the lawyer he hired to play spin doctor in the rape case basically said 'Of course Assange raped those women, rape is legal in Sweden and anyhow it's called surprise sex.'

Can't he just hold his press conference in his bedroom like all the other youtube ecelebs do?

If he had something worth killing to silence they could just hit the embassy with a few missiles.

What kind of a shit tier embassy is that is the outside/garden area isn't fenced in like any normal house.?

what the fuck

>If he had something worth killing to silence they could just hit the embassy with a few missiles.

Yeah, launch missiles in the middle of london, that will not cause any troubles, and I'm sure he is the only one to have the leaks, copying files is sooo hard.....

A month ago this guy said they don't hold on to information. But if he is going to release something 'huge' about the election each of the next `10 weeks..... it sounds like he is holding onto something

He was just an Australian shitposter afterall..

Man I feel great, I went to bed early, got a ton of rest, and woke up to you sleep deprived fucks bitching that you all stayed up to watch an ad for a book.

Man get fucked son, you all got BTFO and I'm rested for another fine day.

thank you for correcting the record douchebag

>expecting embassy caretaker to do anything

you cock

>putting spaces after meme arrows
WHYYYY JUST WHHHHYYYYYYY
FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES
THERE IS ETIQUETTE TO SHITPOSTING TOO

I keep asking this on nearly every thread I see. Is this how they do the damage control for Hillary, they announce prematurely that he has nothing so when the real announcement comes, it's drowned out in the constant claims of "he never had anything"?