Is this shit to be trusted pol...

Is this shit to be trusted pol? I just got my results and it says I have "

Perhaps try multiple outlets and see if the result is the same

it's a jewish operation to obtain as many genetic markers as possible on White Europeans so they can develop a virus that targets and eliminates whites. Great job contributing to your own genocide, and paying them for it!

you fucking retard

>I'm scared guys....
Do you have light eyes, an IQ above 105 and are above 179cm?

Congrats, you're white.

Below 10% it literally does not matter.

I'm going to. I'm fucking terrified I'm one of (((them)))

It was a birthday gift. Didn't want to waste their money

>green eyes
>130~ iq
>5' 4"

My family is short in general tho...

Also pic related. The full results.

Genetics make you a jew as little as they make you a Christian.
2/3, good enough.
>61% Britain
>17% Italy
>12% Ireland
Only bad thing here is the last one. You're fine, bro.

Ultimately it's about looks and intelligence, nothing else.

Jew isn't just a religion, it is a race and genetically identifiable.

No, the so called white Jew we know today are descendants of he Khazarian empire. They are converts, not the original Jews

I know, but all it does is correlate to high verbal intelligence and narcicism, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

but it makes me one of ((them)))

I know I'm freaking out over nothing, but still, shit's scary

Take Rotschilds e.g., what ethnicity are they?

>Is this shit to be trusted pol?
of course you can trust the mormons with your DNA. it's not like they have giant temperature controlled underground storage vaults belonging to the church or anything.

They are Khazars

1 milion ancestors
10 were jews
The rest not
Le I'm jew guyz

There were Nazi Jews user, even Hitler had Honorary Aryans.

Yeah nah. Calm down bro. Ultimately it's about what you and your descendants (can) do with themselves intellectually and ensuring light hair and eyes don't die out.

Single digit percentages affecting neither your appearance nor your brain are irrelevant.

>Below 10% it literally does not matter.

This is what nonwhites ACTUALLY believe.

Holy shit is this real?

>Romania

Rothschilds are Khazars, with probably a lot of mixing elsewhere, but definitely Khazars.

no dumbass

That remark would only matter if it were made by a pure blood Austrian, not some subhuman monkey shitting in our European gene pool.

background noise mate,

Ancestry is way more trustworthy than 23 and me.

23 and me keeps all your info an sells it to medical companies and google (seriously).

Ancestry has a privacy policy. 23andMe doesn't.

Yea bro better make sure your shekels are in order

>Is this shit to be trusted pol?

23 and me says I am 2.9% Ashkenazi.

I don't really know how to feel about it.

It isn't much, lets be honest.

but what about "le one drop" meme? Where did that even originate anyway?

What is the difference between Ashkenazi jews and Khazar jews?

>but what about "le one drop" meme? Where did that even originate anyway?
recessive/dominant inheritance

Your less than 1% Jewish. Who cares?

>It isn't much, lets be honest

Let's be honest, it is.

But really now, these sites are probably just a Jewish psyop telling most people that use them that they have nonwhite blood in them, that way they'd be less likely to turn right wing.

If I'm not mistaken Ashkenazi are the European jews that left the Palestine and became the "white jews" we know today. They had strong in group preference and didn't live by the Christian laws of the land and thus pissed off pretty much everyone. There's a reason they've been kicked out of over 150 countries.

This has been debunked since for ever

It originated with decent people not wanting any simian blood in them. Do you have a problem with that, monkey?

At least you didn't get 2%

that 20% Scandinavian though.

Here is my full chart.

I was really happy at the 100% European, but then I saw the jew taint.

Yes. The SS even had black, Jews and Muslims, granted, nothing compares to whites but keeping mind SS was an army of volunteers. Check it out.

they really do snake their way into everything, don't they

Why are you guys letting (((them))) get a hold of your DNA profile, and even connected to your name?

Sure it is. You understand a virus that targets whites would also wipe out most Jews, right?

I made a terrible mistake. I canceled my account a while ago and told them to delete all the info they had stored on me.

They said they would but I have my doubts.

This. A lot of you are obsessed with your anonymity online but then you go and give your DNA away.

Cred Forums, what am I?

trace regions or GTFO

Does this mean I'm a sandnigger?

Pic includes what I was watching on the other screen when I got these results and paused it.

Do you know where the Iberian comes from? I know that my Great or great great grandmother was Portuguese so that's where I get it from. As for sandnigger, I wouldn't consider you one, but "le one drop" meme, so decide fro yourself.

>people itt freaking out about being

I have no idea. One of my relatives made a family tree and all of the names were Anglicized Scandinavian, English or Anglicized German. The other trace region I forgot to included was

that North African can come from the Iberian or Italy/Greece when the muzzies were trying to conquer Europe.

>less than one percent north african
WE

I'd be curious to do this, but I am extremely uncomfortable with the idea of sending off a sample of my genetics to some company who will sequence my genome then hold on to my information forever until it's finally leaked in a massive data breach and biohackers use that information to engineer a virus designed specifically to target me, or hackers use that to steal my identity in either bio authentication or at the scene of a crime.