Cred Forums is so autistic they can't understand that wikileaks still has to maintain a level of journalistic integrity...

>Cred Forums is so autistic they can't understand that wikileaks still has to maintain a level of journalistic integrity, by not appearing to be biased against any one entity

He literally confirmed that the leaks would be damaging to the inner workings of the deep politic state, and those may or may not be damaging to Hillary Clinton, because she is part of that group.

Calm the fuck down.

bump

youre dealing with kids here, what do you expect

This, basically.

>wikileaks still has to maintain a level of journalistic integrity
lol

have you seen wikileaks

>journalistic
>integrity

FUNNY MEME BRO

EVERYTHING IS FUCKING BIASED THESE DAYS

IT'S NOT THE BOX THAT IT COMES IN THAT MATTERS IT'S THE INFO

DRONE ASSANGE
R
O
N
E

A
S
S
A
N
G
E

What have they published that has been inaccurate?

The one thing that can be called into question is their leanings. If they're batting 1,000, they can't be seen to be biased. That's all I'm saying.

They'll come out too late to be useful.
He's a fucking sellout.

>journalistic integrity

We didn't watch the same feed

No, you don't need journalistic integrity to release leaks.

there was no fucking integrity tonight. just a pathetic faggot and his shit organization that should probably be dismantled.

That's what I got from it. Not sure why autists here are sperging

You don't fucking beg for money and an army after trolling everyone and not delivering. Sorry, but right now was the best time to release their largest leak, if such a thing exists. Tomorrow is now already too late, no one will listen. Assange fucked up their entire organization with "buy muh book". Stupid.

The fucking twirps who browse this board don't understand what posturing is.

is right, it's just kids with no perspective.

He laid out the pressure angle, how they need more worker bees for coverage, and that they'll be leaking documents weekly up to the election. Thats a slam dunk to me.

Shills or happening fags who are let down, most likely.

I hope he's murdered without prejudice

everyone just overreacts

fuck Alex Jones as well

>He literally confirmed that the leaks would be damaging to the inner workings of the deep politic state

>On Oil
>On War

The only confirmation is that the right is going to get hit by some of this stuff. Dems don't fuck with oil.

You are talking to a bunch of coffee crazed burgers who stayed up all night for a smoking gun. They're not going to listen to reason.

Just woke up. I didn't miss anything?

But he didn't it was clearly billed as their anniversary, with that programme. Jones and Cred Forums built it up.

>You are talking to a bunch of coffee crazed burgers who stayed up all night for a smoking gun. They're not going to listen to reason.

yeah when he held up that fucking book I was like "NO." everyone wants to push their fucking book. Hillary even peddled her book in the first debate. what the fuck, people are really meant to only self-promote and do nothing else it seems

Lol

DRONE HIM

I'd say,

The shitstorm this created was still damaging to Clinton.

Wikileaks aren't journalists though, they're a platform for whistleblowers.

Assange has published an anti-Clinton piece already. He openly despises her.

Assange mumbling. AJ sperging. No doc release, but pomised daily docs for next 10 weeks.

Meant for

It's the Alex Jones people.

You keep forgetting that there are literal mouth-breathing retardson Cred Forums who seriously watch Alex Jones unironically.

They come into threads and spout the same things over and over again.

Never mind that Julian said there would be ten weeks of leaks, never mind that Alex Jones incorrectly said the leaks would be today, never mind fact and reality: Listen and believe to our retarded god, Alex Jones.

If it were up to me, all people who unironically watch Alex Jones would be sterilized, because they are literally retarded..

>You keep forgetting that there are literal mouth-breathing retardson Cred Forums who seriously watch Alex Jones unironically.

You're right.

>No source saying there would be leaks today
>Assange even basically said "don't know why people think I'm going to leak American info at 3am in America"
>said he will be leaking stuff that will affect the election and more

>Alex Jones response is KEK SHILL MADE A DEAL FUCK THIS GUY

what a bunch of kids

I don't believe that the deep state can be damaged. It is an emergent system, dictated by the intersection of interests created by our economic and political systems. Everyone in power is part of the deep state, knowingly or unknowingly. The system determines what is a rational choice, and the cumulative effect of these choices is where the deep state emerges from.

Even if you execute every single person linked to the deep state (never mind how you determine that), it would simply emerge again. Even if you let the entire culture fall, a new deep state would eventually emerge in the next world. It's simply the difference between the theory and practice of a late-stage civilization.

lol all of you are wrong who are saying there was never meant to be a reveal tonight. he was going to do it from a balcony.

You're also the mouthbreathers who are looking for any hope to cling to that there might be some big smoking gun for Hillary.

See We're gonna see some shit on the dems being shit to each other in emails. We're going to see some shit on Republicans taking oil money like always. We're going to see some incompetence in our military.

Screencap this post. We can rule out leak surprises for now. Russia would be the only organization in the running for that.

but, I was so looking forward to cumming in my pants

The only thing I like about infowar sand Alex is that they sometimes have actual cameras and reporters in places the MSM is not going to

Other than that reporting on the ground I don't like a fucking thing that comes out of this retards mouth. It's almost like its satire at this point

THE LEAKS JULIAN HAND THEM OVER

and he cancelled it for security reasons, aka sniper

10 weeks of leaks and the election is in 4 weeks

Hmmm....

thinking about it why the fuck would he do that anyway. Seems so dangerous seeing who he is

It's not satire, it's outright comedy.

Because there would otherwise be no fucking reason for him to do a live event/press conference anyways. Everyone was there and watching because they expected condemning documents regarding Clinton.

Hillary will steal election, then will be revealed later that Trump won. Fucking time travelers.

The deep state can be kept on its toes, which I think serves an important purpose. This is only possible in an era where there is such a thing as rapid and wide mass communication, like the Internet. It was much simpler when there was only newspapers and pamphlets. But now, anybody remotely intelligent can start a website and publish whatever they want.

The constancy of the deep state is indisputable, but the nature of it has changed, for probably the first time in history. Now they must engage in absurd acts of hypocrisy and continual lying, which can be shown by anybody and read by anybody. This level of distrust in the establishment we see now was not possible in pre-internet times (except in periods of mass starvation), since the veneer of goodness and empathy for the common person could be preserved by throttling a single stream of information to the public:

Then radio and television happened, which were both quickly co-opted by large institutions.who have bent them to their will, in the name of preserving the state and preventing "chaos", "communism" or what have you..

The Internet however cannot be co-opted easily - it takes constant attention. You can't just set up an internet company like you can a studio and have it be run by people who have a stake in preserving things as they are. The internet continually subverts, and the efforts of those who subverts must be continually subversive.

No, it can only be shut down and censored, which I believe is the inevitable outcome. Without the internet, there simply is no Donald Trump - there is no Cred Forums, there is no reddit, etc. Any threats to the establishment can be removed.

The censorship will come indirectly. Large companies will purchase and own massive content aggregators and servers, which will create an internet sandbox for the average netizen. This has already happened and will continue to happen. Though there will be much more freedom overall, the main narratives can still be controlled.

Assange has undeniable proof that the Holocaust is a hoax.

I agree in spirit, but in practice I think the idea of a deep state is too nebulous and too frightening to ever take hold. Without an associated narrative of how to defeat the deep state (which there is none), the idea is simply too unpalatable.

But ultimately, I think that it's ok. It's simply in the interest of the deep state to keep things running for normal people. They will eventually fail at that, but in the meantime we have it pretty good. Our urge to fight it comes from a sense of injustice and terror at the unknown. But maybe it's not worth it to fight.

>Because there would otherwise be no fucking reason for him to do a live event/press conference anyways.
It's an anniversary event for Wikileaks, journalists and fans. Assange is a known show pony.