MASS FUCKING SPAM WIKILEAKS TWITTER FOR ALL THE SHIT HYPE AND NOT DELIVERING

MASS FUCKING SPAM WIKILEAKS TWITTER FOR ALL THE SHIT HYPE AND NOT DELIVERING

"BUY MY BOOK RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" - Julian Ass-ange

So it was the usual bullshit? Just empty talk and pretending they have something and then say it was just a ruise cruise?

God I hate this cunt, wish they would drone strike him for real.

Stayed up all fucking night, all he said is "uh uh"

then

"US is waiting for a data dump, but we wont dump anything at 3am"

FUUUUUUUCK

atleast it wad worth it that Alex Jones said "Julian Assange is a Hillary buttplug"

Wikileaks is such a shitty organisation, always promising and hyping up shit but never delivering.

You always know it that he won't deliver

God Alex and Cred Forums are STUPID.

There was never any source saying there would be a leak. You all got trolled by some random guy or a shill for hillary. And you took the bait. And now you hate Assange, which is what the troll wanted.

Idiots.

>Cred Forums actually thought the "October Surprise" would mean anything at all

#dronehim

Why is your entire country faggots?

Thank you CTR, but Wikileaks never hyped anything. It was the (((media))) who wrote speculative headlines that hooked you.

I hate him anyway
faggot never leaks anything interesting

Not CTR m8. But Im thinking it was CTR that hyped all this shit. T_T fuck I have college soon

you faggots were the ones hyping up leaks, assange never said anything

he knows what he's doing
>pic related

I used to support Trump but then I heard Hillary was going to drone strike this faggot and blow his stupid body into pieces and now I #shillfortheHill now!

Didn't he give us the clinton emails?

Fuck, you autists are way to butthurt about something he didn't even say.

10 weeks
1 million documents
Releases every week

Many significant in relation to the US election, and all relating documents will be released before November 8th

Roger Stone said he was in contact with Assange and that Clinton's campaign was over.

>this next leak will destroy hillary, says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this month

Fuck it's like nobody here knows how to read

He said that he would release leaks on Wednesday

I'm not sure if people are just being stupid or we're being slid by CTR

If it wasn't for Assange we wouldn't have half the dirt on Hillary. This whole thing reeks and is weird but if he wanted a presidential pardon he wouldn't have released the info just yesterday about Hillary wanting to drone him

Remember when Trump showed us the beautiful new golf club his kids designed in Scotland? This was Assange's time to talk about the tenth anniversary of Wikileaks and all the things they've done. We have to let these people have THEIR times. What matters to us doesn't always matter to them.

Can I have this information about the drone strike? That's new to me.

fucking idiot

they never said they were revealing leaks during a youtube livestream

>"BUY MY BOOK RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

MORE LIKE BUY MY UHHHHHMMMMM UHMMMMMMM BOOK HUMMMMMM HMMMMM UHHHHHHH

Is wikileaks still on twitter?

I would have expected them to be banned for posting things against the establishment left

Not even shitposting, it transcended reality. Even the audio was terrible and muddied, true diarrhea posting. This was a fucking high art.

They leak intresting stuff all the time but YOU are just to stupid to know what's intresting.

probably doing it intentionally to troll the media

I swear Alex was right about him being paid off to release the major things after the election.
Maybe Im watching too much INFOWARS.
Guys you should try super male vitality, never masturbated so much before.

Is he offering any discounts of waterfilters and super male vitality with his book?

Cred Forums loves trump for fucking with the media, hates assange for doing the same thing.

he said his next leak would bury her, THIS WAS NOT A LEAK, so quit whining.

>he said his next leak would bury her
HE SAID THAT 10 LEAKS AGO YOU FAGGOT

>RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Two RR
>hello CTRL

What has been released by assange?
Besides the making leak, can't think of anything worthwhile. Also, the making leak only helped dems shit on Bush.

What has he leaked that hurt hillary at all?

Well yeah, Assange has said that he has the nuclear bomb of scandals, putting an end to Hillary's campaign at the least and putting her in prison at the most. It's just never said October 4th, 3am. If anything I remember him saying it would be released somewhere in the October 20's, but I'm not sure.

Anyone hope Hillary will drone strike this faggot? I've heard enough of his promises

DNC email-server leak was incredibly damaging to the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the Democrat establishment in general. Plus their searchable archive of the FOIA'd State Department emails from Hillary's tenure there has been pretty useful.

Also, reading about, it seems Roger Stone said Wednesday.

So, nothing. You can't name a single thing.

You guys are bipolar children

You loved him yesterday