fpbp

There's nothing worse than a Jewish woman

Black woman

a mere coincidence

Who.

>I say shit that offends people.

>People hate me because I'm successful.

Jewish black woman (they exist)

Damn. What's worse--the kike or the zog zombie who follows it?

You're a faggot if you wouldn't fuck Sheryl sandberg. This broad has looks and brains. Sure she's on the other side of the spectrum and plots against our favored politicians but she can still be a good time. If u guys haven't boned a hot smart chick (most of them are on the left) then u are missing out on something special. It's a fucking maze of intelligence and dominance. Epic shit guys

Don't they hate Trump explicitly because he's successful?

But I don't hate Sheryl Sandberg for that. Isn't she the fucking nepotistically-hired Jewbook executive, who lobbies for censorship of free speech, and also murdered her husband while they were vacationing in Mexico? She sounds like an evil piece of shit desu.

What the hell is wrong with (((her))) knees?

>Bowie's Back

>Don't hate her because she's successful

Don't worry, I hate her because she's a woman.

(((Sanderberg)))

kek

...shadilay lads. I love you sons of bitches.

I really want to know how to insult bitches like this. How to BTFO them forever and ever. I know one such bitch IRL. How do?

is she wearing a brah or not? her tits are left and right meaning she can't dress herself or she needs a brah or wtf they took that pic on purpose

(can't see nips, so I assume she has little ones)

dumped

>looks

Look into becoming an hero

These faggot nufemale execs are sexless (((HR))) drones though.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

There are plenty of reasons to hate her that do not include her being successful.

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

>10 WEEKS, 10 LEAKS
>LEAKS ON GOOGLE, MASS SURVEILLANCE, US ELECTIONS, "THE POLITICAL MACHINE"
>ALL US ELECTION LEAKS WILL BE OUT BY NOV 8TH
>ASSANGE WOULD NOT SAY WHETHER THE LEAKS PERTAINED TO HILLARY OR TRUMP, OR IF THEY WOULD "DESTROY CLINTON" BUT I SUSPECT HE'S TRYING TO SEEM UNBIASED
>WHEN ASKED IF HE FEELS ANY PERSONAL CONNECTION TO TRUMP HE SAID "I FEEL A PERSONAL CONNECTION TO ALL LIVING BEINGS" AGAIN REMAINING UNBIASED TO KEEP CREDIBILITY

THERE IS NO VIDEO THERE WILL NEVER BE A VIDEO. HILLARY IS SMART ENOUGH TO COVER HER TRACKS

DOCUMENTS ARE WHAT KILLS THE SHILLARY. WE NEED TO BE VIGILANT. DELETED EMAILS ARE COMING.

DO NOT BELIEVE CTR SAYING THERE WILL BE NOTHING

ALEX JONES IS A SHILL FILTER MERCHANT

rape.

I really only hate people who assume my motives for disliking someone incorrectly.

thanks senpai

I get it, but why here. Why now?

how can I hate someone I don't even know.

time magazine pushing an agenda.

this analysis explains why
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/03/dont_hate_her_because_shes_suc.html

I hope she gets raped by a pack of wild niggers

> cover page literally says don't hate her because she's successful
> first poster hates her because she's successful

GOOOD GOOYYY. /pol BTFO

>If u guys haven't boned a hot smart chick (most of them are on the left)
>most of them are left

I don't know how it is in your place, but all leftist women i meet are completely retarded

>kike disrespects the power of kek.

Not on /pol.

The smartest woman around my age I know is conservative catholic. I broke out with her because she didn't want sex before marriage and I didn't want marriage at all.

how's it feel being a degenerate?

Left leaning women are usually obvious dumpster fires

We were 17 back then. Not everybody starts dating life in his 40's.

>Ask her about one of her accomplishments
>respond "huh, pretty good I guess... for a woman."

This. Fuck you op, I can't even right now.

WHY SHOULDNT I HATE HER BECAUSE SHE IS SUCCESSFUL
#bernie2016

Anytime the mainstream media backs up a business woman and puts her in the lime light it back fires.
They inadvertently get outed as being shit at their jobs and ruining companies.
Most people don't even realize how Oprah and Martha Stewart made their money, and stayed successful. They had other people (mostly men) build the base of their empire and throw a few women execs a bone to pander to women.

I say we trust her Cred Forums

It's not like a skype would ever use lies to destroy white christian society

>When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier.
-Sheryl (((Sandberg)))

IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE OY VEY

> This broad has looks

This bitch's face looks like a baseball glove that got left in the sun. The fuck is wrong with you user. Solid 5.

just treat her like you would a child or a pet. don't do anything overtly insulting, but give the impression that you consider her below you and are just humoring her. don't acknowledge that you're doing it either. this will either enrage her or make her want to fuck you.

not hating her because shes a jewess, get your shit together hitler

this, dubs know what he's talking about. talk down to her

Does she have a life partner of her own? Besides her bank account, ofc

She did. Married a beta CEO in her 30s, right on slut schedule. He (((unfortunately))) died at her vacation home.

Literally ride the the cock carouse until you're a roastie and can find a beta you can dominate and use

She's the MGTOW's nightmare monster in real life

shes hot

Well SOMEBODY has to set an example for the goyim women, otherwise they wouldn't be inspired to be a strong independent career slut.

Tfw feminists secretly know that every single man would prefer pic related to some "succesful" empowered corporate whore...

Tfw actually every young girl would rather look like pic related than be some stronk innapenant woman like (((sandberg)))

Seriously. What is going on with her legs?

Her ankles are bulging where they shouldn't and one of her legs looks like a barbie doll's leg that got bent backward.

It's just a casserole of nonsense.

She should keep her mouth shut until 50% of Facebook's tech staff is female. And 50% of the easy marketing jobs are male.

I wish they liked dick as much as faggots seem to.

>Shekel Sandberg

You'd have sex with a hole in the ground Pajeet

That is a "problematic" haircut, 0/10 literally would not smash

Women should be taxed for having short hair.

read this faggots
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/03/dont_hate_her_because_shes_suc.html

It's like a parody of herself and the hackneyed, dead, old-fashioned, baby boomer philosophy that has created desperate shells out of millions of women.

thats called a career

I'm over these fucking coincidences

about 20 million of these fuckers worldwide

yet they are in 90%+ of media and companies

You play a game of tribal nepotism and fool others not to play by claiming it's racism = recipe for success.

the more shit you are for other people and it passes on the closer you are to the edge, and the ultimate edge is God, thats the jew trick

>Don't hate me because Affirmative Action policies think that my shitty work ethic and drama-filled life is more important than your high GPA and good intern experience, shitlord! It's HER TURN

I actually fucked Gemma, happened in 2009 in Liverpool

How does being given a job by your brother make you successful?

fucking kikes i swear we need gas them all

>stop liking what i dont like

kys

If anyone hates people because their successful, its liberal millenials. Conservatives dont give a shit if your successful, regardless of gender.

she blows good?

What's wrong with her leg?

It appears to me it is just western women. I was stationed in Fussa, Tokyo 4 years ago and fucked Jap girls any time I was on leave. Sharing extremes here, but why not just as a point of reference:
>Current girlfriend wears extremely revealing clothes, I confronted her about it and asked why she needs to wear that now that we are together
>"I wear them to express myself."
>Tell her I spot guys looking at her ass all the time in public and I don't like it
>"user that is just how guys are. You look at me like that all the time."
>Tell her I should, I am her boyfriend
>"If all they do is look, why do you care?"
>Tell her because she is my girlfriend
>"You don't own me, blah blah blah"

>Stationed in Japan as a 21 year old in the Air Force
>Hook-up with this Japanese girl named Keeko or Keiko or something, but after the first night I actually really like her so I keep fucking her over the course of my one week off instead of changing girls
>Every single night we slept together she would cradle my balls in her hand
>She would scream/moan, I'm sure she was exaggerating but it made me diamonds

I'm just saying the key differences I noticed are women in other parts of the world appear interested in man pleasing, while western women are focused on you pleasing them. I felt valued over there, like the girl I was with actually saw me as a person and not that current time's dick that could be replaced should it be disobedient.

it looks like shopped knees backwards
anckles in front
probably some cgi vendetta over her shitty person

Ugh, I found this book in my sister's car once. She's one of these feminists who has no idea what 1st, 2nd and 3rd wave feminism is, but it's ok, because I shut her down in every argument.

>>Jews banding together to defend and promote one another over the Goyim in their own societies.

Wow what a surprise. Never seen that before.

>Bowie's Back

If only, 2013.

Oh my God what the fuck

Look familiar?

>soft money
uh oh
>sandberg
Usury confirmed

($($($ sandberg $)$)$) pol is always right

>sandberg
COINCIDENCE

>Women is successful
>Literally (((Zuckerberg))) hiring some kike woman to push feminism

Can't they even find one woman that has built a successful company?

>implying something designed by nature to lose all functionality once a month could ever amount to anything

Holee shit. It's almost as if (((MGTOW))) and (((Sandburg))) were comparing notes on what constitutes evil.

Shes Sheldon Adelson with a nose job and hair.

Isn't she successful because of her FUCKING WHITE MALE brother?

White knight enablers. Lowest form of bottom feeder.

it's almost as if the ((((media)))) doesn't get to tell people what to think.

infuriates you, doesn't it?

>Dem backward knees.

Ouch.

>Jerry gildenburgenstein.
>Is redefining what it means to me a man.
>Jerry is on a mission to rekindle masculinity!

>successful
>Facebook is run by the CIA

Literally a hobo could run Facebook.

wtf.jpg.wtf/12/46/1466726837-12465c2f5080d2ace23006f48437ea49.gif