Why is racism considered to be one of the biggest sins that one may have?

Why is racism considered to be one of the biggest sins that one may have?
When did it become the no.1 thing to hate?

I know that racism may hurt true equality in theory (aboohoo that's not fair, not everybody is like that) but in everyday life, it really is seen like the biggest "daily" crime out there.

Say you dislike one or two types of people, you're good to lose your job, bringing shame to your family and company, getting ignored by normies. It's totally out of proportion.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=racism, racist&year_start=1500&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,racism;,c0;.t1;,racist;,c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this same thing alot.

In the (((1960s))):

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=racism, racist&year_start=1500&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,racism;,c0;.t1;,racist;,c0

>Why is racism considered to be one of the biggest sins that one may have?
Because the victim card is now worth more than gold.

the worse part is that because PC fags are addressing racism when its at an all time low, it is making people make racist jokes to make fun of racist people making racist jokes.

to dumb it down: you make fun of someone because they wont shut up about it.

People in the first world have forgotten true strife, true suffering, true evil.

They must be reminded.

its a good question, dont really know. Something to do with hating people because they were born a certain way perhaps.

That's interesting.

What I would like to know it's about the history of criminalization of racism.
What is PC really trying to contain.

Type in "nigger" or "shitskin" or "raghead" on any mainstream website, you'll get insta-banned, insta-censored. Even faggots don't get that done quickly.

It's not just racism.

Equality is worshiped like a religion by most people, and anything that goes against this shouldn't be talked about. Anyone who believes in things like racial realism should be ostracized from society.

Basically; marxist politics is replacing Christianity as the dominant religion in the West.

We are witnessing a fight for the very soul of western civilization, not to mention the survival of the European peoples. Racism has been made such a stigma because it's a powerful tool - the slightest accusation silences most dissenters.

they are preparing us for the great african migration, instilling values designed to make us accept our destruction

Because the ejumacation systems

when trotsky invented in in communist russia

it was then spread by the frankfurt school

so the german school spread the idea of equality in this social development way, right before nazis took hold?

yes, weimar germany was filled with such trash

This

Niggers and minorities trying to band together to destroy the white devil desu senpai

Its a means to keep people in line, its weaponized shame

If racism wasn't taboo many politicians would probably hang for what they've done to their countries, but this way its shunned to even recognize these issues

since globalists been running the show
'war' on 'racism' is only a travesty used to destroy nations

best part is I can go to any mainstream media website and read Cred Forums level posts now. The war on racism is backfiring, millions are no longer giving a fuck.

perfect storm of factors:

>explicit irrational bigotry is actually ugly
>100 years of "blank slate" assumptions when it comes to people's capabilities
>Hitler showed how serious and ugly racism can get (bear with me NEETsocs, this is what the public believes)
>civil rights movement changing public attitudes and basically making racism illegal (at least the worst kinds)
>increased diversity makes racism extremely awkward in social situations ("look over your shoulder" phenomenon)
>global capitalism wants everyone to be an indistinguishable blob of consumers
>education system teaches that racism is the worst evil
>media, education, and businesses all work to amplify all of the above messages, treating them as the "default" (it goes without saying hitler was the worst person ever to live, the ignorant racists are assumed to be evil, etc) and forbidding any alternative views

people soak in all of this 24/7 and never get exposed to the alternatives. if it werent for the internet there would probably be no hope for us

Maybe in the comment section with regular people but not the journalists themselves.

Thats good enough, journalists haven't been on our side for decades and its good for people to realize it

People these days /literally get a base for high ranking occupations/ out of playing the victim. Especially Feminists. Racism has been watered down to "you said something about a race that you don't look like your ancestry was ever a part of, fuck you and fuck off" over the most insignificant bullshit ever. Being a victim is rewarded in today's societies (Australia, UK, America, probably others I'm not aware of functioning in that way). It's fucked, but that's how it is now. Wanna change it? Let's start coaxing some more George Carlins out of the waters.

There isn't. You've lost decades ago, but the struggle against it just slows it down and kicks the collapse down the road. Its just furthering the suffering.

But there isn't any hope. Women will literally rather pay for the invasion of their countries and the genocide of their people than admit they were wrong and hand back control of society.

And men will do nothing about it because men just love women too much to see them for the monsters they are.

Among other things, Jews

Did you know that 99% of countries in Africa have never ever had a non-black president or prime minister.

Shockingly racist.

The foundation of modern political thought is the idea that all people are (born) equal.

If we prove that it's not true, that one's race/gender makes them predispositioned towards certain things, then the whole thing will collapse.

It was like this in the 60s too when everyone was about to revolt. I guess now that everyone is about to revolt again they bring out the dead horse.

What I don't get is when websites and forums specifically say insults and generally being a dick to other is fine, except for racism. Why is it any different from taking to piss out of someone with an ugly face fine but it's not okay to joke about his race?

Nice find. 1960s were a mistake.

I think there are actual racists. They will assume a list of stereotypes simply based on the person's ethnic background.

There is a difference between that and being cautious and rational given evidence. You might oppose hard working blacks from moving into your neighbourhood, not because you assume they're not hard working, but rather an army of actual feral niggers (cousins, nephews, friends, an entire neighbourhood) will follow. There is a difference between bigotry and self-preservation.

Double This

-Checked- XYZ4 -Egypt-

no, thats bullshit.

don't distinguish between "racism" and "rasicm"

all of it is racism. some are bigoted while also being racist, but people who aren't "colorblind" are racist.

I am a fully blown racist. I hate niggers and dunecoons.

but I can have a relationship with a black so long as they

1) don't act like a piece of shit nigger
2) don't talk in their retarded abo language
3) work.

because I am not a violent savage nigger that chimps out everytime anything happens.

Fun fact, communism was started by the jews.

stalin was a jew (on his mothers side) the german revolution of 1918 was lead and caused by jews.

all of this subversion and loss of community has been caused by the Jews.