DAILY REMINDER THAT JULIAN ASSANDE DID NOT, IN ANY WAY...

DAILY REMINDER THAT JULIAN ASSANDE DID NOT, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM SPECIFY THAT HE WOULD RELEASE ANYTHING AT TONIGHT'S PRESS CONFERENCE

ANYONE THAT SAYS THAT JULIAN DIDN'T DELIVER EITHER DOESN'T KNOW, OR IS A SHILL PLAYING ON IMPLIED CONFIRMATION BIAS

"I WILL RELEASE THE DATE BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR, NOT BEFORE THE ELECTIONS"

ASSANGE CONFIRMED FOR A HILL SHILL, DRONE HIS ASS!

Thank you for Trumping the record, BLTT

bump

NOT LETTING THIS SLIDE

>8's of truth check'd

He's still releasing leaks, every week for ten weeks, before Nov. 8. Alti-right media got trolled by CTR and too much energy, not by Assange.

>he didnt make his 10 year anniversity all about me
>waaaaahhh troll! :(

Kek has spoken

Confirmed and praised

I kek'd when I saw Alex flip his shit after he realized it was a disappointment, based on the fact that he expected something that Julian didn't imply would happen.

He will deliver.

>tfw you get people hyped up but you don't really give a shit so you just sit on your bedroom at 4am and stream from your laptop trying to sell your books

Thanks CTR

@91449038
Thanks for putting the record back in correct order :^)

Assange has nothing on Hillary, or else she'd be behind bars now. What he has left to "leak" will be things we already know or suspect. Be sure to buy his book now and keep contributing.

Yes they did.

and what day is it right now you mongoloid.

Shit isn't going to happen tomorrow. Assange is a pretentious cuck. There will be absolutely no devastating leaks tomorrow or the next day. He sold out.

No, fuck him he should have said if there was something or not, instead he intentionally left it ambiguous and then plugged in his book.

>every week for 10 weeks

for what purpose?
...oh this guy is a narcissist, carry on.

True, that was fucking hilarious.

0.2 shekels into thy account

Serbfags shilling hard today. Makes sense whens a subhuman abo hobo makes more money begging and sucking cock in the streets here than a MD-PhD surgeon makes at a top serbian hospital.

Enjoy your famine, disease and failed ethnic cleansings

He's either a nu-male cuck, or CTR, either way he's not Serbian :^)

The MSM is learning

>be CTR shills
>make up fake hype about this being the big release
>its just a shedule announcment about when the releases will happen
>immediately claim wikileaks is trolling and that there is no october suprise
>all in the hopes that when the real leaks happen some people will ignore them as another troll and that fewer people will absorb and spread the information before the election happens

its actually a brilliant move. CTR or some other Pro-hillary entity is finally fighting this information war effectively.

Julie you better deliver or I will drone your arse

0.64 TrumpCoin® has been deposited in your Emperor Trump® Intergalactic Bank™ account.

Usable only in Kosher Trump® affiliate buisness.

its not wednesday

Lmao, I love this guy

They have realized how dangerous we are, and so they had to really step up their game.

Thats why we need to stay Frosty. We need to kick our autism into maximum overdrive and keep it there until the election is over.

This is the most important election in modern human history and depending on which way it goes it will save or destroy the current modern world. If Hillary gets elected the US will decline into Collapse and as a Direct result a global power vacuum will be Created which will spark the Next World war. Both Russia and China will Gobble up their neighbors with frightening speed.

lol

NOT LETTING THIS SLIDE

This 100%

A dancer like that cannot be caged

KEKE CONFIRMS

Keep calm and don't sperg out like Alex "Assange's hair looks like carl the cuck's and look at his thumbs too lol" Jones