You will never be American

>You will never be American
>you will live shithole rest of life

How is your feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TibA0sQQZw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty glad i dont live in this fucked up neoliberal country that leads other reactionary fucks to rape the third world

>u will never be nip

Feelsbadman

Let's switch bodies for a week like freaky Friday nip bro

You'll never know what it's like to own guns.

>wanna be Japanese

for what purpose...

Not too concerned.

Instead you live in a fucked up neoliberal country that leads the 3rd world into raping your reactionaries

I feel you brotha

its a joke

>Go to Claipistan for a holiday a few years back
>Everyone loves the Aussie's
>Cunts totally fucking love us despite being a bunch of drunken louts

Haha fuck the leafs

You're only crying over the third world because your country just joined the club.

Niggers and crime here are still very bad also sjws everywhere

honestly i would like to be a jap for a week just to see if it really is that hard to get laid over there
i mean you fuckers all look the same

Murrica is the only free as in freedom country on the planet

SJWs do not do harm to you.

what is the problem of SJWs? I can be good friend of them

I don't live in a shithole.

Why would I move to America when I can live in a first world country?

has Honda on his fucking hate

AMERICA HERE TO DELIVER FREEDOM, KEKS!

HAHA!

USA USA USA USA

THERE IS ONLY TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE MY ASIAN BROTHER! THERE ARE AMERICANS AND THEN THERE ARE SECOND RATES WHO WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING!

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE?! GET OVER HERE

>be american
>can't have sex until you're 30
>can't drink until you're 45
>pay a million to learn about white privilege at a McCollege
>pay another 3 million in student loan interest
>pay yet another 2 million for a cardboard hovel with no electricity or indoor plumbing
>finally get a job shoveling shit(a masters degree is required for this in murrika) at $.50 an hour
>work until you're 80 just to pay interest on your mortgage and student loan
>get shot at by illiterate 16 year old cops every time you go downtown
>have to pay 2 million dollar hospital bills for your gunshot wounds out of your own pocket

Have u met a real American sjw?
My ROOMATE is one I fear false rape accusations everyday

>be ameri
>get sh

pffft I'll just fly over there and never leave and they wont do shit all about it

It's not tha-

Stop pretending to be a nip you sad little cunt

It's not even that bad you autistic Finn fuck, I've only been shot twice since I started typing this and you know what? Both hit me in NON-vital areas so as long as I deal with them soon I probley won't even die! I bet you feel pretty stupid now you freedom hating commie fuck!

>be finnish
>die of alcohol poisoning

There is no way I ever live in United Sodom, where everyone is so cucked and enslaved to accept or even praise the most perverted shit ever existed.

Seriously speaking though, it's not really that bad over there is it? From what I've read most Americans only kill 4 or 5 people in self-defense during their lifetime.

>be america
>see your freedom take away from you
>can't go to hospital because no money
>automatization fuck your country up
>illegals everywhere
>get shot

yeah no thanks I prefer stay on my third world shithole.

>Cant have sex until you are 30

Only 5 years to go lad.Only 5

If the average American kills 4 or 5 people in self-defense how are there still niggers?

Its like a right of passage, when you kill your first nigger breaking into your house everybody throws you a big party. If you haven't killed anyone in self defense by the time you turn 17 people consider you weird. No body wants to be a gun virgin.

You have to go back english tacher

oh

that makes sense

>Born in America
>Grow up loving this country
>Love the Presidents and Constitution
>Be Black
>Want to be first Black President
>Obama comes along
I'm fucked guise that half blood pimp stole my shine!

>tfw American.

You know I usually hate being American but recently I've began to realize that everyone wants to be with the American.

FeelsGoodMan

The US still have many ressources.
But yeah, many things are fucked up in the US but wait I'm french...

Technically you're all black. Spaniards are even blacker thanks to the based Moors who fucked your ancestors.

>Implying spaniards and moors interbreed

>Be Dutch

Pretty comfy actually

>problem
Let me explain, a SJW if he were in Japan would like to put all other ethnicities first before the actual Japanese. He would be perfectly fine seeing niggers looting your stores, Arabs blowing things up, and pretty much will defend anything that defies all common sense. If you like your country, you will see it die with SJWs. They are cancer and will turn every nation into weak faggots

And when asian people go sightseeing in Paris, they are like "it's a fucking mix between Africa, Middle east and Asia"

And then, some romanian thieves pickpocket them

Nice proxy faggot.

Glad I don't have to live in a country whose academia is wholly dominated by parasitic leftist/marxist filth. It's not as bad in the UK. Also Brexit.

They did tho. A swine who is three or more generations removed from a Black ancestor will generally look Spanish. Face it you're less "white" than the Nords. Though women generally find Mediterraneans (ex. Spanish, Portuguese, Italian) more attractive than any other group of men so you're better of than you think.

Japbro, America may not be American if the trends in my country continue.

Trump said he wad going to make it easyer to legally migrate to the united states so there is some hope also if you do come please live in north east Pa i really hate the dutch and there everywhere

Anyone can be American. Just get a work visa and overstay there. Once Hillary wins she will legalize all forms of migration so there will be no Illegals.

>implying I would ever want to live in America
Topkek. If I wanted to Id be there already.

Hello i am a refugee from Slovenia can i come stay in your country?

yeah i always wanted to live in a small town in america, have my own truck at the age of 17 and plenty of /out/ options
but i'm here, 21 years old without a driving licence and basically anything interesting going on

Fuck off they're full. We're full too.

r-racist! So what if your children will speak Slavic? Are you xenophobic?

we have humor thats why. you fucks are funny so we respect that. and we like to make fun of you cause you can take it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TibA0sQQZw8

Hi David. I see you'are enjoying life in Japan. Good.

We're full. Go to Russia and learn how to be a real Slav

:c i was just joking why do you hate meeee

Also ewww Russians are mongolians

:* i love you

And yet you're glad to live in an uberliberal nation dominated by tendencies of white guilt that is leading your country to cultural suicide and ruin?

That KFC dindu nuffin

Not all of this is far from the truth

Why are there no cool slav memes? It˙s always blacks and mexicans who get all the good names.

I went to japan once and no one spoke a word of english. how do they survive?

Im not attracted to my sister in any way but I can say that she does have a nice looking ass here.

i am wapanese sa paman shriking on with tha doo

>be Finnish
>decide to go outside for the first time in weeks

>turn a corner
>accidentally stand next to somebody too close
>get stabbed for violating his personal space

>wait 6 hours in the hospital to get treated

>see protests going on in Helsinki
>go and check it out, find out that it's simply just a mass orgy of Somalis and Finns getting enriched

>try to run past, but get tired waay too easily due to spending 80% of your life in your room away from other people

>as your getting enriched, you realize this is the most social interaction you've had in your entire life

>die happy

Being comfy with shit conditions is why your part of Europe is going down the tubes.

I loved that movie,

>tfw you were almost born an American but will always be Canadian instead

just fucking end it now

Sup english teacher

10/10 Would insest

I'm glad.
They're the number one target of every single superpower, i would rather live in a meaningless but still first world and beautiful country like Australia.
I plan on emigrating from this shithole, and the last place i want to go to is America.

why do Japanese men have no pride? Don't you realize you live in a culturally homogenous state that manages to produce enough GDP to care for it's citizens despite how few of you there are compared to the rest of the world population?

Most people of every race wish they had a Japan to live in (as in, a first world country filled with people who all are the same race, ethnic homeland, preserved language, etc). most of the white nations are either going to shit or are colonized mongrel nations, there will never be some kind of sophisticated african nation, the Chinese and Indians are still trying to get their nation to match up to something like Japan. plus you guys get persona 5 months earlier

Yep, id shove her next shit back a fortnight/10

>England's prison
>first world

Not missing anything. Goodluck with president Clinton and her nigger/spic/muslim army.

How does it feel to know a lot of your "new" countrymen are rapists??

If it wasn't for guns and free as in freedom (which is being eroded) this country wouldn't be worth it

>Mfw this is me

Hi i am a Slovenian Refugee seeking asylum in UK. Please take me in

hey gibsland.So how them reparations for our sea tea going?

Why do weebs feel welcome on this board? If you've met actual Japanese people, you'd realize that most self-hate their country to a very high degree.

Go back to Cred Forums

Jokes on you racist. Rape is the new progressive thing.We want more rapists!

To be honest the thing I'm most jealous of are gun rights. Fucking Poland.

i am already american.

OK bit only refugees who promise no allahu fagbar. Get over here mate.

Thought ypu guys were ok with guns? I'm thinking of getting a license, just don't want the police intrusion that comes with it.

If Trump wins I'll really try to get a position in the US through the company I work for.

Most of all I want to feel what it's like to hold a gun, the freedom of owning my own etc. Then post pics of me and my gf enjoying som 1st amendment rights on kikebook and instajew, just to trigger the cucks back home.

>Pic related

Wait what? I always thought in Japan they got gun laws like here in Bavaria.
Only for those who have no criminal record or mental illness and no history of violence.
Pretty nice to shoot semi-auto STG-44 and G3 innawoods here in the Spessart senpai.
>inb4 not full auto lol
We are in Europe so the laws were i am are pretty decent considering
Poor Japs, they deserve better and are still our greatest allies in spirit

Fuck! Forgive and forget eh nips?

Does McDonalds deliver in America? How about KFC?

If either of those did then I would feel bad about not living there desu.

We rarely get Aussies here in the still traditional and non-infested regions of Germany, eventhough the Beer here is cheap and we love irl-shitposting here.

Why are most of you dumbfucks always going to Berlin or other degenerate places with shitty beer? Come to Franconia & Spessart Mountains

No.

I could explain how legislation works here but I'll tell you the story of a man who wrote it instead.

Imagine you're the next in long line of lawyers. You father was a lawyer, your grandfather was a lawyer and so on. You are perfectly sure that you are better than everybody else and have a proof for it - your university professors told you so!

You look out from your window and you see fucking plebs. Fucking garbage eaters that would kill each other if it wasn't for you and your family. Yet for some reason they are allowed to use the same streets and breath the same air as you do. You tried to pass a law for a politician to forbid fucking plebs from entering cities and to sit on the back of the bus but he started screaming something about not commuting political suicide or something. What a fucking faggot.

So you sit down and have to write a new law. Let me check, what kind of law it is? Awww yasss - gun law.

We have bullshit like CC licenses that can be obtained by 200 civilians at one time. Why is it 200 instead of 199 or 201? Why can't it be done like it is in normal countries - there are requirements for getting the license and if you pass it, you get it? Because fucking plebs would be allowed to conceal carry then.

Even getting a gun itself is similar. You can meet every requirement but if you want "self-defence" license you still can be turned away by pencil-pusher who doesn't likes your face - this one obviously is meant to enforce bribes. As such most people have either sporting or hunting license but they are quite annoying as you have to document that you are indeed using it for sport or hunting and guns per capita ratio is the lowest in Europe.

Shitty fucked up country is shitty.

america is the biggest shithole around here. The most cancerous unfree place with the most corrupt govt and a society with the most illnesses out of anyone on the planet and people still come here and tell us this fairy tale that america is nice. Pfff fuck that country.

>not pulling a gavin mcinnes and moving here and becoming American

I get it. But at least you've a chance. Most brits are so cucked about guns now I don't think we'll ever get our handguns back. Fucking scots even wanted to license airguns, and ours are like toys compared to most countries.

>Fucking scots even wanted to license airguns, and ours are like toys compared to most countries.
Hah, you need license for airguns over 19J here as well, although this one is easier to get.

tracksuits and perpetual insobriety not good enough cyka blyat?

>tfw adopted from russia and brought to Burgerland at 1yr

Heon Yoo? Is that you?

Nice one Poland

>no one gets his sarcasm

Good cartoons. Neat looking cities. Interesting culture. Probably the best of the Asian countries. China is a humongous shit hole and needs to be glassed.

Come on over friends. There is no stronger proponent for the WALL than a legal immigrant.

Plus we have guns

>sh
What?

Feels good man. Murica is 3rd world compared to nordics.

gaijin women are all lonely and sex deprived here. If you are a nip guy, find and marry one. Bam american.

I would rather live in Japan than in the multicultural sewer that is the Jewnited States of America - home of the slave, land of the overly taxed.

Sage&hide summerfag

I like the idea of not being shot, so actually America is the shithole unless you're rich

Fuck off mexico

Life is pretty here for the middle class. Just dont go to syd/melb

Lol But I am american, OP quit being a chinkchong faggot. sage

America is safe, aside from select cities like Atlanta, Chicago, new York, Savannah, etc. If you wanna eat lead, visit Brazil or your local Chinese restaurant

Steve Erwin and Dundee are cultural icons here. We love you cunts. Plus you guys can take a joke.

WERE AT LEAST I KNOWW I'M FREE

Thats savage reverse poland

I'm an American but I live in Italy.
Please do, yours is one of the most lazy fucking societies I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing. Every other fucking word out of your mouths is "alorah" or however it's spelt. As if your daily routine is so difficult. No wonder you got your ass handed to you by Ethiopia in WW2.

I'd feel worse if I didn't know that, if Hillary wins (and let's hope not) that the USA will collapse.

>compensating for something with a gun

it feel like i wanna kill myself.

WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

AND I'LL GLADLY STAND UP

>i am american
>can't wait for the day im not
>still waiting for my texas Posting flag.

>he never served in the military
top cuck, sven

This. Fucking texit now

Oh noes
>won't have the privilege to be taxed everywhere in the world
>won't answer to the DOJ wherever I am
>won't have issue purchasing financial products and insurance policies abroad
>will watch America becoming a shithole from the top of the hubs taking over as the major centres of power
How will I ever recover?

Its a good feeling.
i mean i own several and i have my favorites
but to know that between the dogs, and the firearms
i fear god and god alone.

> having to cry in a corner when Muhammad kicks in your door
nevermind just saw your flag.
what do you own muhammad?
just an AK?

I nominate this as the official currency

trust me that burgers will be fucked more than anyone come their loss of hegemony

reminder that their relatively good standard of living is nothing but a result of global vampirism via petrodollar aka redistribution of wealth from everyone else

>own guns
*carry is the word you're looking for; some of us are able to acquire and own post-1984 select fire pieces for less than 1000€

>implying a great deal of America isn't a shithole
Americans have the same delusions about the UK but it's the same in that only the rich get to experience good UK.

trips if sad truth

kek.
>texas owns more gold than fort knox
actually Perry was in the process of setting up our own gold standard when he left office..... now Abbot is continuing where he left off.
>were not far from have the establishment to independently govern

hes right you know.

"Japanese" people on Cred Forums are English teachers living in Japan (hence the flag).

They are people who were underqualified to get any job back in (USA/UK/Canada/...).

Their only qualification / talent is "can speak mother tongue" - and that's what they do over there, teach Japanese people to speak with natural sounding accent.

I don't wanna be mean but usually these are people who were failures back home, couldn't get a career or a woman, so they attempt to be "big in Japan"

>you will never be shot & shart in a mart

>reminder that their relatively good standard of living is nothing but a result of global vampirism via petrodollar aka redistribution of wealth from everyone else
ahahahahhahahhahahahah

You gotta be kidding. Go look up the figures for US trade, it's only about 15% of our gdp. nevermind that we pay for the defense of most of the world and maintain the only global navy.

it burns it burns

See hes mostly right, aside from Texas
>Be Texan
>Had sex at 16
>drank at 15 (not legally)
>payed ~1400 for a BA of Sci. in general studies at a local community college in Galveston
> was never force ingrained libtard ideals
> never took out a loan (most came from a pell grant that i don't have to repay)
> bought my first tin can for 2k
> used that BA to operate a press making 14$/hour
>working for the last 4 years with already close to 20k in reserve
>go downtown every week to catch pokemons
> Parents had to pay close to 400k for medical bills when i was a child because i had third degree burns on 27% of my body

(so you almost got the last one right)

you can come over if you want greatest ally

america is not as great as it was in the late 19th century.
feels good not being a slave to the NWO

It's never too late dude, just apply for a visa and come join the party

just go to mexico and hop the border like the terrorists and drug dealers do.

woa this guy is super cool

I am being nice because you were burned enough as a kid

Being American has a dark lining. Because even if you're white you will always be a nigger, because every man is equal.

America will never be a true nationalist country. And now there isn't even the hope of going back to our European homelands. We are individuals of a proud race, scattered in a world of mudshits. With our people displaced around the world and our homelands destroyed, our race will inevitably slip into obscurity.

Maybe where there's minimum nigger and spics, like Hawaii. ;)

It's over rated, honestly.
You should go somewhere that has socialized medicine at least.

????
why?
the 9 months i spent in the hospital was spent in books.... Kinda glad i went through it all...
>have you ever read a book jamal?

>not understanding the Japanese are a racial admixture
fucking kek.

>nevermind that we pay for the defense of most of the world

When you have so many dollars floating around you need to give it away, if you don't it would end up in your own country. Remind me what would happen to the American economy if oil was no longer traded in US dollars and trillions of banknotes found their way back to the USA.

Just curious, but what about America and American life seems alluring to you?

>inb4 the wild west.

It could be worse - you could be Canadian like me.

Do me a favor, everyone. Everyday you wake up, I want you to thank the lord jesus christ that you weren't born in Canada.

Spent 5 weeks in America recently, country is a shithole but Americans can't see it because they have never been anywhere else.

Hire car got rear ended by gangsta nigger wannabes in Vegas

Saw 2 muggings one in San Francisco one in NYC, I think the guy in NYC was kill.

Saw vets lying in the street with no legs begging.

People in suits sleeping on the subway in NYC.

Media is bent. Totally biased.

And worst of all Americucks keep trying to talk to me while I'm taking a piss. .. What the fuck America?

Been around the world
costa rica, china, croatia, russia, austraillia. brazil

you went to vegas, NYC, commiefornia,

how about not going to one of our shithole states and visit the south.

>life is comfy here.

America isn't that amazing, NYC is a dump, in just two days I've seen
>some black guy starting to rap loudly in the subway
>some other black guy scream in the middle of the street
>shitload of homeless vets
>a drunk guy that pissed himself limping around
>some creepy dude groping women
>shitty tours
What a dump.

I also went to Arizona, Colorado and Texas
Redneck bumfuck nowhere.

We did the road trip stayed in national parks.

Feels good.
Im quite happy with my third world life.
>country is laid back as fuck
>no rush for shit
>chill job
>enough money to lead a comfortable life
>white
If it wasn't for all the mixed people this country would be great