Yep, it's over, the Australian shit poster isn't going to leak it, Hillary will never go to prison, no one will care...

Yep, it's over, the Australian shit poster isn't going to leak it, Hillary will never go to prison, no one will care, she will cheat her way to the election and win.

It's 2:55 AM, I have to wake up at 8. I stayed up just to see if anything at all would happen, literally anything. Nothing happened. The fate of the election was in his hands, and he does nothing but delay or completely back-out.

Fuck you, I hate all of you, MEME MAGIC IS DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw trolling the seppos

>The fate of the election was in his hands

1. He never said he was gonna leak anything today,wikileaks twitter even said it was just a conference about wikileaks itself

2. Trump can still win the election by getting people to vote for him

We simply continue where we left off last year. We obtain lulz at any cost. We have no allegiance, but we hate niggers.

Same as it ever was

How about you fuck off

>be me
>say mutiple times he has been promising leaks that would end Hillary for a fucking year without delivering anything
>point out he is just a troll and he has been baiting us dozens of times
>say this mutiple times, every yesterday
>receive dozens of answers calling me a fag, idiot, that I know nothing, to stfu, this new, etc.

I was right, eat fucking shit you gullible inbreeds...

Australians are cancer and ruin everything, I knew he would do some fucking dumb shit when I found out he was Australian a few months ago.

>2. Trump can still win the election by getting people to vote for him

Interesting. I never thought of that.

Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same. As. It. Ever. Was.

>Trump can still win the election by getting people to vote for him
holy shot what a genious

I theorize that he never had anything, or what he had ended up not being genuine.

>It's 2:55 AM, I have to wake up at 8. I stayed up just to see if anything at all would happen, literally anything. Nothing happened.

no u

This man trigger shills.

#Assange: Regarding upcoming publications... We hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. #wikileaks10

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056

He will leak them, just not today

RELEVANT

(((Alex Jones and his brietbart alt-right))) shills made all this out of nothing

Fuck (((drudge brietbart infowars ))) cunts

Poor blue pilled newfag.

Ass hinge really has a gift for blathering on about nothing for as long as possible

There's only like what, 35 days left until the election?

guys there was never any indication with was something other than a boring ass press conference.

you let Alex Jones get you all worked up. congrats.

so maybe go take a break from this wikileaks stuff and, idk, go forward some racist chain mail to family members who couldn't give less of a fuck? idk what else you guys do really.

>The fate of the election was in his hands
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, America.

Time isn't holding up.

>;_;

>Trying to stay awake
>Nod off an hour before
>Wake up right on time for the let down
>Now wide awake

here here. This leaf speaks truth

Face it Drumpfbabies you have lost.

Theres no coming back from this Drumpf is finished. Say it with me

President CLINTON

How much did the Clinton's pay him?

CTR still paying you for these posts? Really shows where their target audiences are...

Welcome to our world, have to stay up till 5am to watch UFC

It's way more likely he is winding autrumps like you up

Them hosting a press conference implies he's going to say something significant..

>It's 2:55 AM, I have to wake up at 8.
if this is true and you're not CTR you're a fucking moron

>Tfw you'll never be as sleepy as the doc getting nurse pussiee all day

i'm still awake you fucking cunt it's 4:26 AM now

fuck