Hillary General: Wikileaks Choked Edition

Wikileaks had nothing. Madame President Wins again!

News
>Wikileaks had nothing lel

Events
Kaine about to murder Pence tonight during the debates

Projections:
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Madam President was never gonna lose

>Wikileaks had nothing. Madame President Wins again!
Life is tough for a CTR shill. Wikileaks never promised leaks tonight.

>tfw when you know its all a carrot on a stick

>the true game is having patience until the walls of society fall (as anger builds)

>then its time to play

Yass queen

Nah, he said there will be documents release for the next 10 weeks, starting later this week.

Keep that denial going lol

ARE YOU HILLARY SUPPORTERS READY TO BE BURNT CROPSES ONCE SHE'S IN OFFICE!!

ImWithRussiaBombingUS

Prove me wrong then, faggot.
>protip:you can't

FUCK

I thought Wikileaks was toast? How is Based Hillary going to survive this? We're FUCKED.

I love Hillary so much. She is the BEST!

yes she is, only she can correct the record

>10 weeks
>the election is in 4 weeks
uuuummmmmh.....

awoo~

As I said, each week for the next 10 weeks.

Starting this week.

I know, but that still means there's a bunch of shit that won't be released before it's over. Hopefully they put the shit that kills Clinton first.

Agreed

Releases every week for the next ten weeks, didn't say they're all Clinton. He was masterful at releasing before the DNC.

#Assange: Regarding upcoming publications... We hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. #wikileaks10

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056

You won't be Awooing anymore by the time you're dead corpse thanks to Hillary.

Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed.

>Hillary general
>one shitty link
Lmao

CTR has no originality

I'm glad you people are so incompetent, we are archiving this shit so we can teach future Cred Forumsacks of the great CTR invasion