Alex Jones, Mr. (((Controlled Opposition))) hyped this to take the spotlight off the leaks

I really hate Alex Jones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056
youtube.com/watch?v=6yKcR5-8pg4
youtube.com/watch?v=hPQKtIj0rdo
youtube.com/watch?v=FykPS1cpDaY
youtube.com/watch?v=8tTQ5E9NmE8
investmentwatchblog.com/ouch-british-political-party-calls-hillary-clinton-islams-whore/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping

Break the conditioning you globalist faggot

OP is a radical muslim.

I hope this guy chose on a fat black cock

What leaks? There are no leaks.

Bump of truth.

Faggots got their imaginations revved up because of this lunatic and are blaming assange.

double four dubs. He is with us.

>Defends kikes on /pol

HAHAHAHHA.

It wasn't in wikileaks schedule to release the leaks today. They celebrated their 10th anniversary.

Alex Jones made you stay all night so he could shill for his products and get viewers. He lied about the leaks. Don't ever talk about him on Cred Forums anymore. I'm out

youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg

There's a reason why Bill Cooper died and Alex is alive and thriving, because Bill was fucking real.

t. BLTT

someone post video of his meltdown

This albanian is correct.

#Assange: Regarding upcoming publications... We hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. #wikileaks10

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056

KEK DRUMPF HAS HIS OWN CTR LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AJ is literally a spook

You faggot idiots should have known that as soon as Alex Jones said he was going to cover the Wikileaks event nothing was going to happen.

It was clearly stated that this event was nothing more than a celebration of the anniversary of Wikileaks

However, jones built it up to deliberately hurt the rep of any leaker with information that could hurt Clinton. He's clearly a controlled establishment shill and you morons all fell for it

Thanks for letting me know for that. I might sign up. Stay mad, CTR.

reminder alex jones married a jew who took his money and made him into a shill

Yeah, hes a piece of shit. It really pissed me off that the stream that wasnt Jones' kept cutting the conference audio to listen to Jones rant like a child.

it surprised me that Drudge fell for it. Is he controlled opposition too? I've never gotten a good read on him.

I'd sooner believe that he was made to believe it'd have information through various sources that tricked him to ruin his own reputation and credibility, rather than this insane theory that Jones is a plant.

too bad 8 weeks is 56 days. Only 34 days till election. Congratulations Julian on talking to 5 women on a shitty mic on your sites 10 year anniversary instead of revealing jack shit.

You must have been watching Jones's stream and missed the part where Assange said there would be docs published every week for the next ten weeks including many pertaining to the US election because Jones was too busy talking over him acting like a child and trying to get you to go to the infowars store.

Mr "I canceled the hiking trip with my son I promised him 1 month ago for 20 hour coverage of the new wikileaks book" Jones

t-truly insane, goyim, I

did you watch the stream tonight?

he went from calling Assange a hero and saying the room was full of true liberals who are patriots...

to saying Assange is a jew cuck sellout F- and the room is full of libtards.

Alex Jones is a fucking nutcase.

double dubles and nines of virtue? He is with you too. Alex isn't crazy. He's an honorary kike.

I just think he's more likely to be an idiot than some evil mastermind playing us all, that amounts to the same thing in the end either way so it's not so much a "good goy" situation.

Yahh... he fucked up this time.
I couldn't believe he can interrupt Assange talking.

i used to not believe the alex jones theories, now i know hes a fucking shill

Jones has truly been a good goy throughout the years. Shame he'll have an """accident""" soon.

Did you people even see the Nazi Potter new movie?

There was this dude who was the NeoFrog Youtube star but as soon as Potter aproached him he went straight to the FBI to snitch on him.

This dude was obviously Alex Jones, they were just telling you he is a fucking joke that doesn't really believe anything he says (ffs he probably even believes in the holohoax)

not really insane theory tho bill cooper called him out before he died.
youtube.com/watch?v=hPQKtIj0rdo

alex jones was full retard mode for y2k. he was never serious, he is an entertainer and shills shit products thru his show. he is clearly controlled opposition, how do you think he got into bohemian grove. when was the first time you heard him talk about jews , or the last time you heard him talk about jews, the only time he talked about jews? he has never spoken about them, why do you think that is.

>Roger Stone said it would be leaks
>Alex Jones throws a hissyfit over the poor sound quality
>poor sound quality is now incomprehensible
>Alex blames the train wreck on Assange's team

He's said in earlier shows that he's got too much to cover and is completely stressed out. This guy really needs to start delegating the shows and take time off, build some patience and maybe stop taking 3x the recommended dosage of all those meds.

anyone else ever notice anytime he does one of these lives shows it's impossible to watch because alex never stops ranting and raving over people?

Jones it trash.

I started watching his movies back in 2002. Back then it was "911 the Road to Tyranny" that make a huge impact on the internet.

I took part in IRC '911 truth' communities at the time, and I was fully into that conspiracy culture.

Then one day I decided to compile a list of citations for every claim in 911 TRRT, I thought this would assist the community.

Within a very short time I realised that claim after claim of his was dodgy. He would take a mainstream news article that had something about 911, often legitimate issues that made you question things - but he'd twist what it said, VASTLY exaggerate, and most importantly - he'd use very crafty framing of statements and semantics to misrepresent what the articles said or claimed, which allowed him the plausible deniability of later claiming that he wasn't entirely serious.

I remember seeing this Ron Jonson documentary on Jones at Bohemian Grove, and his wife openly referred to his as an "entertainer", and I'm sure that's how he sees himself in large part.

I'm sure he'd claim that sure, he entertains but he's "doing a good thing, fighting the NWO". In reality, though, he's spreading lies and misinformation which ends up hurting those who take him on his word, humiliating them, and making it impossible to come to the truth.

I ended up getting 'redpilled' on the 911truth community when I suggested that Larry Silverstein never meant "blow up the building" when he used the term "pull it", I saw that huge numbers of people jumped on me for saying that, because they all believed the tricky semantic arguments and framing of the original article by Paul Joseph Watson.

The best moments are when he has a guest who rants more than him, since the rant will typically go somewhere.

I agree, I listen to the whole shows and it's pretty annoying how often he's talking about one specific subject and then inflates it to THE GRAND GLOBALIST CRIMINAL SCHEME TO TAKE YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM THEIR ESSENTIAL Nutrients AAAAAHAHAHAWAWAEAAAAA

David Knight is based though. Still lukewarm about Shroyer.

This image is a good example of what I'm talking about with being tricky, those Alex Jones has his own style.

Your image is using the typical "bombardment" of claims that all seem to work together in a convincing way. But if you examine any one of those, I'm sure you'll find many issues with these claims.

Several of the claims you've posted are conflicting. For example, if Silverstein really used those words "pull", and really meant "blow up the building", who was he talking to...especially if Daniel Nigro said he didn't speak to Silverstein?

Since when did the firefighters of NY go around doing immediate controlled demolitions of buildings that were already on fire?

It's deluded.

They should post a disclaimer with those pictures.

>The following requires Super Male Vitality and Brain Force to fully comprehend

thanks for posting this

here's hardcore pill if anyone is interested
youtube.com/watch?v=FykPS1cpDaY
youtube.com/watch?v=8tTQ5E9NmE8

Fuck you faggot
Alex is fucking based

Thanks for correcting the record.

he's controlled opposition get your brain checked m8

HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
A
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

AH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA
AAH
A
A
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
A

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
A
AH
AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
A
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
HAH
A
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

He's so terrified of a Hillary presidency that he fell for the media hype about a release. He got played and fell into deeper despair, bringing down any idiot counting on some miracle to end Hillary before nov 8. Win on message and substance and Hillary will die peacefully at home in the next 8 years instead of there not being an America in 8 years

Who knew all this time Alex Jones was a fraud.

What's next, Brain Force doesn't really work?

British political party calls Hillary Clinton ‘Islam’s whore’

investmentwatchblog.com/ouch-british-political-party-calls-hillary-clinton-islams-whore/

Clinton Campaign Cancels Joint Events With Bernie Sanders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/

Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

>sage

Reads like it was written by butters famry

>HAHA spam
Back to the plebbit, you go.

>SHILL FOR ALEX JONES
>HE DOES IT FOR FREEEEEEEEE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The absolute best is when Jones has Jesse Ventura on.

Jones took a story of James Cameron moving to new Zealand and turned it into "the elites are all moving to new Zealand and are going to wipe out 99% of the world's population with a super virus" user

He's a moron at best a paid well poisoner at worst either what he does is 3 main things to protect the government.
Create a massive stigma for "conspiracy theories" or more aptly called investigative journalism into covert government operations
Acts as a drag net to bury the good investigative journalist information in a sea of stupid because of his huge media dissemination power.
And lastly is a two piece action, to firmly capture most all of the people who do try and find the truth in his drag net and to make them look like idiots to the general population.

Think of that shitty Stefan molynuex"debate" where he had some dumb shit "9/11 truther" who repeated every single outlandish and retarded theory about 9/11 pushed by infowars including absolutely zero planes and space lasers.

Google"Empire Unmasked" or "War by deception" which are examples of actual good investigative journalism on government covert operations.

And idiot is easier to manipulate into being an asset to feed your own disinformation.

In the realm of real politk an asset is someone in a key position that will react very predictably to certian stimuli.

In the case of Alex Jones he will push whatever outlandish bullshit he's"told" to through Various means.

In the case of LBJ who was an Israeli asset(as q side note he was seeing irgun terrorist Mathilde Krime at the time of JFK's assassination and the 6day war) because they knew damn well that he would allow Israel to do such a land grab without repercussion even going as far to cover for them attacking an American ship to cover up evidence of what they were doing. They also knew he could easily be manipulated into turning a blind eye to their nuclear weapons program which JFK was working very hard to end.

Google "Final judgment" by the late Michael Collins Piper for that story.