Roger Stone said Hillary would be done by Wednesday. Today, Tuesday...

Roger Stone said Hillary would be done by Wednesday. Today, Tuesday, Assange said there will be a publication every week for 8 weeks, starting this week, and that info regarding the Election would be published before November. The leak that will end Hillary will be posted tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/julian-assange-al-parlamento-europeo
youtube.com/watch?v=FykPS1cpDaY
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hard to believe that something will come from it

>The leak that will end Hillary will be posted tomorrow.
Uhm then why does there need to be leaks for eight weeks?

I don't believe anymore. If he releases it, great. I really don't care anymore.

Well if this was an attempt to destroy his credibility it worked, something just isnt right about this though, I think we have a conspiracy on our hands gang.

fuck u julian u lying cuck

release everything tomorrow or get droned. fagit

1v1 me mid

He just lost what little fans he had left. He's a nobody now. I hope a drone is inbound on his position.

Fucking hell

Fuck you Julian.

YOU PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

>Cred Forums talking about credibility

Sure lad, Deutsche Bank should have fallen a year ago if I listened to you guys.

Haha stupid, Assange already updated it to tomorrow because Security Threats from [Redacted] then released the Hillary Drone strike thing. He will probably hide out or something while leaking the first one to stop her AND OBAMA, for trying.

THIS

What did he say that made people believe he was going to release anything, and then why today specifically?

Anyone saying Tuesday was uninformed. Not sure why (((MSM Blackout)))

Please sign my petition do drone strike Assange Cred Forums

change.org/p/julian-assange-al-parlamento-europeo

nice try CTR

They liked this tweet. They deliberately trolled us.

I've been hearing this shithead promise that he would destroy Hillary for months now.

First there was the leak that was going to "destroy her" during the primaries. It pissed off a few Berniefags and otherwise accomplished nothing.

Then there was the one that was supposed to ruin her during the convention. No one gave a shit.

Now he swore up and down he would annihilate Hillary on livestream tonight, and he did jack shit.

Face it, morons, he's playing you. He wants donations and attention and dangling an imaginary leak in front of people's faces is the easiest way to get it.

(You)

Good lad.

It will just be something that is essentially already factored in. The people are already very distrustful of government institutions and the two parties and suspect foul play.

Posting this never gets old (although the number "seven" does date it quite a bit).

>Wednesday

He better keep to his promise of one leak every week for eight weeks or I would be very very pissed

We have to stop Clinton at all costs

Can't we just drone her?

I hope you're right, but

Nope because she runs part of the Shadow Gov already... They have "chosen her" but will be merely disappointed as millions begin daily protests exposing her crimes and laughing at her reanimated corpse...

W-wednesday huh

You realize that Assange and Wikileaks have access to the full breadth and depth of Russian information warfare capabilities, right?

They can bake in whatever maximally harmful bullshit that they want into their leaks and still sell them like brownies.

Also, kek, there aren't even five full weeks left before the election.

I wish this will be true but almost everyone I know on kikebook that follow the elections are anti Trump or pro Hillary.

Only me and another Orthodox friend of mine post links that are critical of her.

He better not let us down and keep our cum waiting. I wanna blow my load now >~

Hahahaha

No one has ever questioned the authenticy of a SINGLE WIKILEAKS RELEASE. There is no denying upcoming allegations. There is no denying the soft-spoken tone of Assange tonight.

Election leaks will be before election, Julian said this earlier.

Pretty gay even for a prison bitch

>british flag

doesn't matter

It's not gay. I am deeply offended

Rude

If he has incriminating evidence and did not cut a deal with HillCo, he needs to release two weeks before the election. Even if there were an audio smoking gun as in Watergate, the public is busy about their lives and it would take a few days for people to process through the grief stages of the truth, especially the denial stage.

I'll never look at wikileaks again. Join me in boycotting this shill.

The potential for impact is already starting to weaken due to early voting.

>how dare you exposing shady stuff about our govermenttzzz!11!!11 a faggot in arabia died becuse of ur intromission ;_; ur going down >:(

kek, you know how many times he's already delayed the leak "that will destroy her campaign"?

On the early voting, correct, half the votes cast will be early voters. That happens about mid October.

I don't doubt that he'll release more shit from now until the end of the year, but I don't believe AT ALL that tomorrow is going to be the big day.

Am I the only one that thinks early voting = throwing your vote in the trash? I wouldn't trust it to be counted

If you don't trust early votes to be counted then you may as well not trust election day votes to be counted.

I'm really getting tired of this. He has literally been doing nothing more than shitposting for weeks.

I will not be surprised if the Wednesday stuff turns out to be FUCKING NOTHING.

THIS.

we've been tracking this for a couple days. some people are just impatient (understandable, we'll all sleep better once hillary is gone) and thought the bomb was dropping a day early, during a press conference that was previously stated to be a 'state of the union' for wikileaks

now CTR is using it as an excuse to try to discredit the only honest people left in the world

keep the faith brothers, KEK IS WITH US!!!

...etc

Why are you still awake America? It's like 6am

Obama?

Wait hours for leak
Infofuckingmercial

Actually it's just past 4, I'm in Washington state famalam.

For what it's worth, in many states, if a candidate has a clear win with just the election day votes, the early votes aren't counted. What this means is that the "popular vote" numbers (the ones that they whine about the electoral vote loser having more popular votes) may not include a lot of votes in states that where he had solid support.

this. i'm getting sick of this faggots attention whoring. either release them or don't, but stop being such a prick about it.

Really made me go hmm...

Assange isn't specifically anti Hillary

>trusting Roger Stone

you get what you deserve lmao

Last night at around 11 est, Wikileaks liked a tweet saying that it was Wednesday, but the original tweet was deleted last night. Does anyone have a screenshot of it or the archived Cred Forums page?

>Roger Stone: "Lol HRC is fucked on Wednesday"
>Britbong on Tuesday: "WTF IS HAPPENING? WHY ISNT HRC DEAD YET?"

Yes on some Wednesday when Hillary has died of old age at 172 after 22 head transplants, she will be done.

I hope she made fun of a retarted black girl

user, I just love your optimism.

He's saying that Stone is just as much of a rambling fool as Jones.

Just waking up. Time to get to work ;-)

Judging by media's reaction Assange does have some dirt on Hillary. (Or she thinks he does)

No, he's saying "I thought Roger Stone said Tuesday, not Wednesday"

This.
Puppets are all these niggerfaggots want.
Instead we shall give them war.

CTR shills are such low energy copycats. Do they ever originate anything good?

why can't Cred Forums admit it's retarded and always wrong?

it's like pottery

>criticized imagined CTR employees for begin unoriginal
>entire post is meme spouting
Get out underage

remember to take your daily actual redpill people
youtube.com/watch?v=FykPS1cpDaY

>hide out
>in a 20x50 room where he's spent the last 4 years

I remember Cred Forums got hyped for a wikileaks announcement/leak a year ago.

That too was nothing, just some shit that was already known.

really makes you think

>imagined
>meme spouting
>underage

I'm middle aged, you mean "meme" shitting, and nobody will believe CTR is made up when they HAVE A FUCKING PUBLIC WEBSITE UP AND DON'T HIDE WHAT THEY PLAN TO DO

Go get a real job

>I'm middle aged
>but have a self generated tripcode for Cred Forums
>on Cred Forums of all boards

Jesus that's sad.

FBI Allowed 2 Hillary Aides To "Destroy" Their Laptops In Newly Exposed "Side Agreements"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements

HILLARY KILLED LIBYA PEACE DEAL OVER PERSONAL VENDETTA, CLAIMS WHISTLEBLOWER

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

Clinton Campaign Panics Over Lack of Volunteers

youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU

>91448080

Julian has power now and he's playing with it.

It could even corrupt him if he's not careful.

The world is now at his feet begging for more information, and he just twiddles his fucking thumbs like it's nothing.

>"ohhh ya know i just happened to have all the world's secret information about corruption, but i'll just keep you waiting because it builds hype"

Wikileaks last night broadcast was a attempted fundraiser. This guy is talking a rash of shit when he says he has the deep dirt on Clinton.

>Either shit or get off the can.

So much butthurt. You Tump voters all got IRL trolled by Assange. Did you not think something was wrong when the only two people who were talking about this event was Alex Jones and Roger Stone. Morons.

A month ago this guy said they don't hold on to information. But if he is going to release something 'huge' about the election each of the next `10 weeks..... it sounds like he is holding onto something

Huh, really made me think

Am I missing something? CTR is shitposting nonstop about how we got BTFO, but when did wikileaks ever say the leak was coming tuesday? They liked a tweet that said wednesday and roger stone said wednesday
before that. All assange has said is that it will be before the election. Wikileaks has never given us a reason to not trust them.

I know its a lot of CTR trolls, but to everyone else, are you guys retarded? I mean seriously, why would you get mad at assange for not sticking with a timetable that you memed up on your own? You guys all need to get your heads out of your asses.