Some where our there the next hitler is living his life. Are you ready Cred Forums?

Some where our there the next hitler is living his life. Are you ready Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/indias-buying-36-rafale-fighters-france-pakistan-should-17911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>somewhere out there is a guy who is going to save my life and lead me because i am incapable of living life on my own

>where is my daddy

>i need guidance

t. beta cuck fascist

There will never be another Hitler sadly.
Get out there and change the world

i shall be your savior

Can I be the next Goebbels?

When the entire government, media and corporate establishment is against you it's not hard to understand why people want a heroic figure to come.

Seriously if you can look at your countries current state and be fine with it then kill yourself

I await you in my open arms, messiah. Save us from the degeneracy of the current world.

Rare

Hey guys it's me, AMA.

will you give yourself to France, rightful clay?

I'll throw poo on you if you don't surrender right now.

WOW RUDE

You can have Wallonia, friend.

Sorry, look we just brough 36 rafale fighters from you. nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/indias-buying-36-rafale-fighters-france-pakistan-should-17911

less rude
kill pakis with it

>the next hitler
Here I am!

Can I be your Goebbels?

Hello iam the new Rommel, The new Hitler is scheduled for 2021.

post the dankest meme you've made

>media

turn off your TV

>corporate establishment

most of the people here are so young they never had to deal with the government beyond going to school, university and maybe a traffic stop here and there

>corporate establishment

nobody here is running a big business that gets cucked by some form of establishment and bribery of politicians

lots of corporations offer decent salaries given that youu have some form of education

make a lot of money and you can live as free as you want

THE REAL REASON MILLENIALS NEED A SAVIOR IS:

They are fucking anime dweebs that never became adults even up until their 30s.

People who need "the next Hitler" are as cucked as these SJW Tumblr fags who need big daddy government to help them out..

Big cry babies incapable of reaching something on their own.

Well you can be Genghis Khan.

>having any government other than ancap
Looks like some people are born into cuckolding

Hello, is this hacker called "OP" the spreader of these peepee memes?