What is Cred Forums going to do when on election night this happens?

What is Cred Forums going to do when on election night this happens?

LOL That's absolute best case scenario for Clinton. She'll win but it will be closer.

if anything this is best case scenario for drumpf.

>What is Cred Forums going to do when on election night this happens?
I'll track you down and kill you with my bare hands.

fucking LOL at AZ, MO, IA, NC, GA, FL, OH going blue. All VERY strong red this year. Also, ME giving 1 elector to Trump 100%, absolutely, by like 30% vote margin.

VA, PA, NV, CO will all be close. If he takes PA, VA, or NV+CO, it's his.

LOL TRUMP FAG IN DENIAL

I like Trump, but I feel like the wind is not in his sails anymore.

It feels bad, but I think I am coming to accept he will lose.

The whole thing has been like a massive green text adventure, but like most green text adventures the ending is complete bullshit.

Hillary will be terrible for you seppos, but the reality is that she will be no worse than Obama, Bush or the other Clinton.

Maybe next time you can rally around someone with less faults.

>Missouri
>blue

Sorry to break it to you...

>Nip
>Winning ww2

sorry to break it to you....

Wow...such logic totally refuting the fact that Missouri isn't going blue.

You all are absolute idiots.

Trump will win and there is nothing you can do about it.

You know its true.

>PA
>FL
>NC
>CO
>NV
>All leaning red
Are you cooked cunt?

the point is if the Dems win that means they would now have held the presidency for 12 years. This is only second to the FDR and Truman administrations when the Democrats held the presidency for a whopping 20 years.

There is only so much of their rule this country can take. The next president will get to nominate least one new supreme court justice. The next president will preside over the end of the Syrian war, widely though by observers such as he King Abdulllah of Jordan to probably end by 2018 or 2019. The next president will have to navigate increased racial tension in America, which the democrats exacerbated and the Obama administration failed to quell. The next president will have to deal with refugee inflows and immigration reform, and the democrats have pushed for general amnesty and a large increase in refugees.

All of these issues are huge and the next administration will have huge sway over the future of America.

>this
Millions of Americans see how faggy PC culture ruined America. Trump will win, silent majority is fucking real

An Aussie shill? Nice proxy CTR faggot

what are you, fucking retarded?

Yeah bro i'm a proxy, what ever helps you sleep at night

FL has been red last 2xs faggot and shillary leading. I dont get this FL is red meme there are plenty of liberal transplants from the north, jews in south fl and shitskins and niggers scattered across the state. Fl is southern in 2016 as my asshole is purple and that only happened once.

meant blue fl been blue for 11 years

>AZ
>blue
Lolz

shitpost because im not an american and have no vote in the election that i can cast

the only one that is doubtful is PA, Hilary gave up on the other besides CO and as a COfag I have serious doubts she will win here, too many people willing to get redpilled because 'weed lmao'

tried to be lenient but I don't see a way out for trump.

i treid to amek *make a swastica

I'm breaking radio silence to say that

I

As a far left radical

I hope Clinton loses or is forced out

The democrats and republicans are both the parties of "eighty percent of the country has seven percent of the nation's wealth"

But the democrats are worse because they're insidious, a veiled warmongering cucked by billionaires and big business faux left/actual center right hoodwink

>far left
you deserve a long agonizing death

Lock and load! Time to take out leftist garbage starting with CTR

Non-americans detected

There is no way that's going to happen

Do you even go out of your basement?

>She'll win
Why do you think that?

Sure, kid.

Because she is ahead by every possible metric and Trump seems to be a pretty incompetent person in general.

Not even close.

It'll be nice when you fucks are all done shilling for that vile cunt.

Give Trump Ohio (he's clearly winning there), maybe Florida and Iowa (nearly 50/50 there), and that's the turnout right now. Clinton still wins though.
Trump could still have a fair shot though, if he watches his mouth while also standing his ground, and especially if more bombshells are leaked on Hillary. All he has to do is get a steady lead in Florida and Iowa, and win Colorado.

That being said, I'm skeptical he will, unfortunately.

I'm going to meticulously recreate the syntax of the current Trump Generals, except make it Trump 2020 instead. I'll use my proxy to post AWOO as 2nd post. There will be a pastebin. I will play it straight as if I was serious about drumming up support for the 2020 run and say how we can't lose hope and Trump is still the future of the country and we can still MAGA!

Then I'll sip JWB and smile a satisfied smile.