Hillary is legitimately the closest thing to mainstream fascist politician. Explain why you won't vote for her

Hillary is legitimately the closest thing to mainstream fascist politician. Explain why you won't vote for her.

Because she's a woman.

You seem to have answered your own question.

Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Who says I'm not?

She is an anti-white fascist?

I'm not a fascist.

But so was this woman. She single-handedly saved Byzantine empire by beating the shit from emperor's Justinian head during major political chimp-out. 30 thousand protesters were killed.

Of course Italy has the best pasta

She's Stalin when she should be Hitler.

Your guy actually assassinated a turncoat. I hope you voted for him.

>banning guns makes them disappear from the hands of criminals
You're an idiot.

Anyone voting for her to fix everything she fucked up in the last 10 years is completely retarded

>SHE WILL DRONE THE ECUADORIAN EMBASSY

>AND ON ITS ASHES WE WILL BUILD A NEW AMERICA

Sounds p cool babe

because hill is for open borders, wants to bring in more dindus and memegrants.

>banning legal guns will prevent people from using illegal guns
>literally being THIS retarded

Then Cred Forums should vote her

Checkmate Drumpfkins

It's the actual corporatist fascist and not the kind of meme "i wud have aryan gf in third reich" fascist Cred Forums has in mind

because fascist doesnt mean what you think it means

>trump: Why dont we just nuke ISIS
>LOL THIS CRAZY PERSON WILL START NUCLEAR WAR HAHA HE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY
>shillary: Why dont we just drone strike assange?
>GOTY, 10/10 POLICY MAKING, BRILLIANT.

Nice try CTR

We won't vote for a disgusting witch with no stamina.

How is Hillary a fascist? She is an idiot, but not a fascist.

Because just like the last five presidents we've had in a row from both parties she will continue the incompetent policies of getting the United States into stupid, and utterly pointless wars that hold no national security relevance to anyone in the United States. She'll continue the wasting our time, our money, and our blood in places where we do not belong, for causes that we do not care about, and with results that will not leave the country any more safe than it was before these wars began. The continued waste of American money and blood will weaken the United States in the long run by further destroying our economy and promoting more anti Western sentiment, particularly in the Muslim world, which will in turn inspire more attacks against American and other Western citizens. The bitch of it all is that these wars are never fought with the intention of actual decisive victory. They will continue, as they have for the past several decades to be fought, in an utterly half-assed measure that will ultimately accomplish nothing productive in the countries they are fought, and nothing in our own country but wasting our resources that could be better devoted elsewhere.

In short she is a know-nothing neoconservative hack hiding behind a D at the end of her name that will continue the failed policies that have only accomplishing shattering our economy and inspiring our enemies.