How do we unfuck Western civilization? How do we make modesty, family, and nation priorities again?

How do we unfuck Western civilization? How do we make modesty, family, and nation priorities again?

Also comfy /white people music/ while we're at it.
youtu.be/s0CvSIhF_tA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI
youtu.be/-UNT3poCd6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Lids-ex8uqg
youtu.be/ugJfjmxOR2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Z88tTtAIyyY
youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=vmvm5ESko_s
youtube.com/watch?v=FjlxG0WU22w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do we unfuck Western civilization
Elect Hillary Clinton

You must first become the best white man you can be.

You need to bring strength to the pack and others will follow

Work on yourself first, become a good strong, succesful example, then try to influence people.

I'm just here for the comfy music though.

Step one: Get ripped, educated, get a stable job and as big a friend circle as you can muster.
Step two: Teach others to do the same.
Step three: Learn how to debate
Step four: Teach and debate and never assert without justification
Step five: There is no step five. You've begun the process. Keep carrying on until your death.

>How do we make modesty a priority again
Elect Trump

ebin
But that doesn't fix anything. Plus I'm a manlet with a lisp. Not prime community leader material.
Yeah, that's one part of it I guess.
>I'm just here for the comfy music though.
Have more Stan Rogers. The only reason I'd ever wish to be Canadian instead of my birth right as an American would be Stan Rogers.
youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI

The problem is that those are person solutions f.a.m.
Moar ebin

This, also (and this might sound silly) try to not sound stupid/too straight forward. People these days will straight up not listen to you if you don't mince your words because of the dumb neo nazi stereotype.

Thanks ameribro, I am loving this stuff.

It's not just a "person solution" though, I started really working on myself about three years ago. You'd be surprised at how much easier it is to convince people, it's a simple start but at least it's something.

>The problem is that those are person solutions f.a.m.
I'm not sure if it was Fash the Nation or RebellYell feat Dark Enlightenment but they explained rather well how such movements NEED to be grassroots.

Neither jews nor communists woke up one day and had power just fall into their lap.

Read Rules for Radicals and stop making excuses.

Yes, being articulate is incredibly important.

Peak oil will sort it out.

Step one: You cant
Step two: Kill Jews
Step three: 60%
Step four: You cant

i prefer metal as my white people music

Remove women's right to vote, own things, have a job, or be anything but property.

Same with niggers, and massacre the illegals and elites.

And the kikes. Gas them and incinerate them at the same time - or whatever their holohoax story happens to lean towards this year.

I guess you guys are right about the personal thing. Idk. Right now I'm going through some hardcore depression and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to break it. I can't even get my sleep schedule together and I'm too ashamed to go out and go back to school or hunt down work because of the weight I've gained in the past year with the depression and inactivity.
youtu.be/-UNT3poCd6U

kek

Nah, we'll just become more dependent on an ever growing globalist state. Only something like nuclear war or a super eruption could single singlehandedly put the burner to our butts.

If this is your attitude, then how do you expect people to listen/respect you. Get off your ass bruv, it's not that hard.

No point in this thread desu. It would take many extreme measures very few people would be willing to act on.

>If this is your attitude, then how do you expect people to listen/respect you.
I don't.
>Get off your ass bruv, it's not that hard.

>How do we unfuck Western civilization?
>How do we make modesty, family, and nation priorities again?

But these two questions are totally unrelated, user

The same way it always happens. It's a cycle - traditionalism to gynocentrism to feminism to economic collapse to traditionalism to...

We need an economic collapse.

>Stan Rogers

My absolute buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lids-ex8uqg

Not really.
>We need an economic collapse.
That's why I've been participating in the Deutsch bank fail meme threads. Just a little bit of hope.
Errrr buddy

Let the economy crash and get rid of the welfare state so naturally formed white communities will appear again. But you know what, that's idealistic nonsense I wont be part of. I gave up on whites and only have my own battles to fight without any big group to identify with.

>Not really.

Oh, ok. I forgot we were in unwarranted assumptionland.

Then become a respectable person for yourself and your race.

You will not save the white race by being a NEET fat piece of shit.

This is exactly what (((they))) want you to be.

You are a better example of the kike's plans working than the white Hispanic next door who has two kids and a job and thinks Trump is literally Hitler.

Contemplate that for a while.

Go read some Evola faggot

Kill' em all except a few worthy ones and start anew. There is no other way.

Sad thing is, this shit will happen again. And again. And again.

How about you explain to me how these questions must necessarily be related.

>modesty
Why is this important?
>family
oh ok
>nation
I'm not a bootlicker.

So what you're saying is that I should just kill myself? I mean I've been thinking about it but idk

hard times breed strong men
strong men create good times
good times breed soft men
soft men create hard times

i saw hillary at some rally today and the background crowd was all old women, purple haired freak shows, minorities, and other useless, generally non-productive shitbags.

white men are too busy working to bother with social justice and all the rest of the associated faggotry.

yeah your a cock sucker

>being an anarchist faggot
Also Nation =/= Statism/state worshipping

youtu.be/ugJfjmxOR2I

Don't do it bruv. If you do it, they win. Save the bullet for a well-deserving Jew or one of the numerous traitors in office!

Well you just said that I'm worse than the people that I dislike and I know, knowing me, that won't change, so I might as well end the show.

No. I'm saying change is the best form of rebellion.

Wut? Where did I say you were worse than someone?

Fàm, there is something worth fighting for! It's called securing the existence of our people and a future for White children! There is still hope.

Live by example. If those are your values then live by them.

Yeah, for me a change from living to dead is how I best opt out.
Yeah okay

>There is still hope.
You damn right!!!

Aussie bantz...

>How do we unfuck Western civilization? How do we make modesty, family, and nation priorities again?

We harden up and cultivate some strength.

We can do this voluntarily and preemptively by lifting, running, learning to fight, and cultivating strength on a personal level.

Or we can let politics, war, and disease have their way with us, which, in the long run, with harden us up involuntarily.

If you're a NEET, take advantage of the time you have and the comfort of your mom's basement to get swole, learn a language, or take up a project.

Don't waste your time and energy on activism and politics.

Me too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z88tTtAIyyY

>lifting
Pointless.

>>lifting
>Pointless.
Exactly, learn to fight instead.

I hate reading but book collections are impressive.

Exactly. And get strong and tough via PT.
Look what spec-ops do. DO THAT.
You don't see Delta or Seals in the gym.

>white people music

youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg

i gotchu senpai

>How do we unfuck Western civilization?

How do we get rid of the debt based fiat currency?

Hell yeah

>economic policy works best when separated from real-world conditions

Perhaps you'd like to hear about my "one indivisible coin" monetary system

A massive economic collapse and civil war

You can't debate with communists or the majority of people raised by single mothers

The bullet is the most effective argument

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

kek

SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=vmvm5ESko_s

This song really brings me back to the good old Sweden. When it was paradise on earth.

NOICE

>You don't see Delta or Seals in the gym

Lol ok kid

>How do we unfuck Western civilization? How do we make modesty, family, and nation priorities again?
two primary steps:
-start with removing as much anglo-american influence as possible from europe
-proceed to strengthen the catholic church it is the heart of the european traditional world

in political realm, 3 steps
-stop all immigration into europe and US
-vote conservative everywhere
-return to pre EU europe with progressive step by step plan

In USA its so fucked i dont even know what you could do. Vote republican or ron paul. And return to the old hooray-americanism at least that is more honest than the self flaggelating liberal garbage that spreads over there.
And pray.

i know america is probably fucked but is europe still redeemable? obviously i dont know what its really like over there since all the info i get about it it from Cred Forums

>it's anglo-american influence that's the problem
lel

this. lead a noble and virtuous life and lead others to the same
youtube.com/watch?v=FjlxG0WU22w

>-proceed to strengthen the catholic church it is the heart of the european traditional world
I want this to happen but it seems impossible

I agree with Hans.

Pray. Uncuck. Pray some more. Vote Nationalist. Vote Trump. MAGA. Praise God publicly for victory.

>how to die in an earthquake

The big cities are well fucked but still functionning. At least in Belgium there's no real foreign enclaves.
The country side and suburbs are ok, the most native live there.
The problem is the vast majority has accepted multiculturalism and we can be afraid they won't budge if we become a minority. Very hard to spark a nationalist movement here. There litterally is none, or it's so shunned down it might as well be inexistant.

Isn't it christianism which fucked us in the first place? During the middle ages by destroying lots of our past beliefs and after that by making us sheeps who must accept everything?

Every country with a christian past is-
1. A shithole
2. Accepting people from a shithole as immigrants

You don't bud. Gyms don't make you strong. The muscle you build by lifting isn't dense or efficient. It's fluff, like pro-wrestlers use to look impressive for TV.
To get truly tough, you need to PT yourself until you hurt like a motherfucker.

>Olympic lifting doesn't build strength and explosiveness

I don't want to come across as a dick since we're all in this together and I've got work to do so I'll be off of Cred Forums and probably won't see your response but honestly I would really recommend you read a bit more.

I have several close friends in combat MOS roles and they all do some Olympic lifting once or twice a week to help improve their strength and explosiveness. Professional athletes do too.

Power cleans, squats, deadlifts, etc definitely build strength. There is a tremendous amount of evidence to support that not the least of which is the sheer number of people playing high impact sports like rugby for example, which requires physical strength and cardiovascular fitness, that employ Olympic lifts to help improve their performance.

Bodybuilding and weightlifting aren't the same thing and weightlifting can be used to help reach a number of fitness goals. If you're interested in how weightlifting can help achieve "toughness" just off the top of my head there are actually a lot of great videos of Georges St Pierre, a phenomenal MMA fighter, and his training routines. A mixture of cardio, martial arts, weightlifting, and gymnastics body work helped him become one of the most physically fit people out there.

Don't discredit lifting just because people like Jay Cutler exist and have impractical mass.

Looks comfy af

>Olympic lifting doesn't build strength and explosiveness
Would you want an Olympic lifter, or Army Ranger with you if you need endurance and strength?

You need efficiency in a survival situation, not explosive power.
Lifting won't allow you to carry a 70lb pack for 5+ miles, and you'll need to have that level of endurance if you wanna do anything more than sit in the camp and prep food for other survivors, etc.

If you want discipline, learning combat arts is a far better placement of your time than going into a gym and paying them to use their shitty equipment covered in the sweat and goo of other dudes so you look impressive.

And BTW, Olympic weightlifters don't do "gym" shit like /fit/.
Their regimens are far more serious and painful. Don't compare those beasts with liftfaggots. It does them and their sport an injustice.

Holy fuck you're retarded.

First we have to squarely face what the problem is.

It's not jews. It's not degeneracy. it's not mulitkulti. The problem is whites.

If whites weren't pathologically welcoming to everyone else and throwing open their own gates to the whole world, none of this would be an issue.

>completely missing the point

Holy shit what a dumbass

Just lift the damn weights you fat fuck, it's good for you

Also read your first book

No. I'm right, and you're mad about wasting money to lift weights.

Like I said, military doesn't train Delta ops in a gym. They PT the motherfuckers until they shit buttermilk and turn them into tough asses with extreme endurance and strength.

Your gym weightlifting doesn't do anything but make you look pretty.

KYS fat fuck cuck

Over 65% of Americans are obese like you

Disgusting

lel

Did anyone ever claim that SOF guys only lift weights?

They don't waste their time at all.
Neither do professional fighters.
Weightlifting is for sculpting, not performance.
Performance requires long hours of high-to-extreme effort in very dynamic and often extreme conditions.
You want high-density muscle built on endurance. You won't get that in a gym.

Thank you Mr. FighterMMASOFDELTASEAL MAN

I'm no spec-ops, but I sure as shit will look at their regimen over a pro-wrestler for my survival tactics.

>Neither do professional fighters.

Don't mind me just defending the UFC welterweight belt 9 times in a row.

Christianity brought civilization to Europe. The Catholic Church has the greatest accomplishments in the history of the world.
Greatest architecture/art? - Sistine Chapel
Greatest music? - Mass in B Minor
Greatest Literature? - Summa Theologica, Divine Comedy etc.
Christianity is also power. England, France, and Spain pretty much conquered the rest of the world. Paganism was almost wiped out overnight by Christianity. Paganism is weakness. Most of all paganism is untrue. Paganism can't resist the Muslim hordes. The only thing that can is Christianity. The most evil people in the world, Jews and Muslims see Christians as their number one enemy. God is on our side
Those are Christian countries which are now secularized. Countries that are still Christian are still conservative. Poland is a good example

>snatches 115

wew lad

>Countries that are still Christian are still conservative. Poland is a good example
Poland is a shithole, son.

You move there and you take a step down a few levels.