Irish people should be held responsible for atrocities committed by the British empire

>Irish people should be held responsible for atrocities committed by the British empire
>People from Ireland, Germany, Italy, Greece, Russia, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Russia, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Belgium, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Albania, Iceland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Estonia and Slovenia should feel guilty for something that their ancestors weren't even involved in

I hate putting words in people's mouths, but is this literally what SJW's think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couronian_colonization_of_the_Americas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wf i hate usa now

You benefit from privilege in that white people consider you one of their own, and thus are more likely to be kinder, sympathetic to you. That is the gist of their accusation.

Look, no-ones doubting the burtality shown by some slave-masters or that frankly its immoral to own slaves.

But fuck reparation cunts, fuck reverse racism promoters I dindu nuffin vis-à-vis the slae trade and I won't apologise, ever.

And yet rather than working hard to build a better society for blacks, like the chinese or koreans, japs, singaporeans did after having their countries devastated post WW2 they sit around bitching how white people aren't giving them enough.

Not here in the UK.

Poles are hated more than black people over here.

Pretty much this.

Horrible stuff, a dark chapter of history. But why am I accountable for it? Do they not realise that a load of white people died to free slaves as well?

Not our fault they were born ugly.

I've read story about some black slave in Russian emperor palace but according to that story this guy did nothing at all and was emperor #1 nigga or w/e

Fucking niggers these days just keep doing problems all over the world. Even when they are dead for hundred years, they are still pain in the ass

Their ideology is based on the fact that white liberals, bless them, can't understand why that after over a hundred years of emancipation the nigger is still completely unable to do anything for himself and has actually not gone anywhere unlike every other group that's come here. Across all national and regional lines the nigger is the only race that hasn't done anything or moved anywhere.

They just can't rationalize the obvious.

EMPIRE 2.0 WHEN

I dont think anyone says Ireland or the Irish should be held accountable.

In the US they do.

What's the reasoning?

Pretty sure we subjugated them, how is that their fault?

Do they specifically say "Irish" or just all whites.

Irish arnt white. We lack the important cuck gene.

60% Americans trying to worm their way out of the inevitable lynchings by claiming that despite their pale complexion that they arnt FUCKING WHITE MALES.

>What's the reasoning?
Literally because they're white. I've seen a few twitter apes lump asians and europeans together as white because we both have white skin. You should know by now that there's no reasoning behind it at all.

>black people are also more likely to murder you
I guess it balances itself out.

Most niggers in the US are incredibly uneducated and don't know the difference. In addition in the US if you are white you are the villain hence why white liberals are constantly running their mouth. They view it as a kind of "original sin" regardless of their ancestors had anything to do with it or not.

They only know what Irish is from the shitty commercialized variant we get sold here so yeah, you're guilty as charged Hitler.

I live in the North so pretty much every family that's white never owned a slave yet still niggers here try to say we "benefit" from slavery. When countered with the fact that industrialization occurred it threatened the entire Southern economy and we fought a pretty bloody war over it they just chimp out.

They are the worst type of human on the planet I can see why they are the only race on the earth to be universally despised.

I find blacks in Ireland to be unusually hostile and no one else is like that. They might just be dickheads.

the irish were the muscle of the british empire

Eh we had a few slaves on the virgin isles and they were treated pretty brutally.

That being said, I don't care. Reparations is a joke.

Whites are universally loved. Its just your shitty country.

Go anywhere and you are the bringer of paying too much and being relatively well behaved.

>I live in the North
My memory of American history is hazy, but didn't the niggers move en masse to the North after slavery was ended, and they didn't have to deal with segregation up there?

It's such a shame that Lincoln was shot before he was able to enact his plan to send all the slaves back to Africa.

Most people know that the Irish were the only white slaves brought over to Jamaica

That's how they all are. They mostly have a complex but they also are just savage. They have never done anything that required them to be anything but niggers their entire history.

The fact they live in Ireland blows my mind. Why the hell would they move there to a relatively young country in terms of nationhood - how are they going to milk the "we be oppressed nigga" card?

I assume they came about 10 years ago when we were having an economic boom and they could claim citizenship by having a baby here.

Now the boom is over and we changed the laws to make anchor babies not a thing. I assume their numbers have fallen off. They are about 1% of the population.

Segregation happened everywhere but it was in the North that the abolition of slavery was strongest and it largely had to do with an industrialized way of life.

The North and the South have always been two different worlds in the US and this dates back to the days before we were even a country.

It's a bit like Scotland and England in terms of how different we are to make some sort of comparison

First of all I'm not Irish, I'm muh heritaging atm

but ye I've seen my fair share of black people all over the world and they do seem constantly angry here, black girls are racist af here btw

actually a lot of people are building a better society for blacks. White people try to dismantle their attempts, ergo the bitching...

>Latvia
You need to do better research, mate.... ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couronian_colonization_of_the_Americas

(Guess who they had working the sugar plantations...)

My only interaction with blacks were taxi drivers and some guys at a party. The taxi drivers are shit heads always trying to steal change while hating their passengers and the guys at the party were friendly until I realized that talking to them is a minefield. They are so sensitive about anything that could be racist.

I wouldnt bother with them anymore.

>White people try to dismantle their attempts

Dismantle? In what way? Whites have been too kind. Universally speaking, niggers are consistently hated in every nation they go to and act the same everywhere.

When are we going to realize that it has nothing to do with "societal conditions", when do we run out of worthless excuses?

I live in the North and go to university and still I hear niggers IN MY CLASSES saying they aren't GIVEN (keyword given) the same opportunity as whites.

Well we have an entirely virgin relationship with Africans. If they end up creating the worst parts of the city and shittiest schools, we will know. Its them.

They came by choice and they are free and they have free access to college.

It won't matter they'll spin it around someway.

Are they educated before coming there or are they economic migrants?

I assume they are economic migrants.

>educated
>African
These are the same people whom every couple of years the entire world has to band together to save from some famine, disease, or ridiculous war.

Welp, good luck with the racial tensions and degradation of societal standards.

At least you can still own handguns.

Cant own handguns but I can own a shotgun. Ill be okay. Upper middleclass. I will just move away.

You silly nigger.

If white man wanted to stop you, you'd still be in chains.

It's never ending and will always be never ending.

check out black wall street as an example

You sir are a clown.

He is right though. There is no attempt to oppress blacks in the US. You are given a leg up.

Someone should tell them that to build a better society you don't have to burn down the old one and demand that whitey pays for it.

>mentioned Russia four times.
Is this some hidden message?

Hate when travelling abroad people associate us with Brits.

yea, sure tell that to the I.R.A.

HA! a leg up indeed. do you really think that "affirmative action" can legislate actual behavior. then you are a fool.

Because they're white, simple as that.

Then you admit that it's human nature to prefer our own kind?

Reminder: "racism and racist," were only coined a hundred years ago, by commies who needed a hip new phrase to shout down and shame opponents into silence.

Racism doesn't exist.

You poor thing... Trust me. It will happen so slowly you won't know for sure. When you are an older man and the fire is gone from your belly, you will see your grandchildren living in a country you no longer recognize. You could have stopped it, could have saved your country. Instead, you will witness it's downfall first hand. Maybe you will move, but you will always know that your homeland will never be the same again.

Whelp no more time for you crackers. Back to plotting revolution and educating my people.

I notice how you didn't say the UK when listening all those nations, good job for once
I also noticed you forgot to mention that you sold a little over 5 million Irish into slavery in the US

>Your people like you for being one if them
>This is a problem
Every time I hear this I have to work very hard not to chimp out

>>People from Ireland, Germany, Italy, Greece, Russia, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Russia, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Belgium, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Albania, Iceland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Estonia and Slovenia should feel guilty for something that their ancestors weren't even involved in

Yea, nah, this isn't a thing.

>Sweden

Shitskins are far more hated than pole you filthy london scum

I'm from Leeds and generally no-one really hates the blacks apart from the chavvy roadman types, but then the white chavs are also reviled too. Otherwise, whites and blacks generally get along well. Whereas you're always hearing about people complain about "them Polish that always steal our jobs."

Pakistanis are number one enemy of people here though.

>Poles are hated more than black people over here.
Yeah but you're also completely fucking retarded too.

Do blacks also hate Pakis?

Generally I'd say so, in my school there would always be huge fights between whites and blacks vs. Pakistanis.

When I was in the UK blacks seemed really friendly too me.

Jamaicans especially.

Never bothered me.

Turks on the other hand. One Turk cunt tried to stab me for 20 quid.

Muslims are total scum mate.

>White people try to dismantle the attempts

DO you really honestly believe that? Do you have irrefutable and consistent evidence that points to this being the case in the past few decades?

"Whites" may have oppressed blacks (remember, certain whites were oppressed too such as irish catholics and mediterraneans), but since about 50 years ago at the very latest, blacks have been treated equally or better (or course individual opinions still have an impact, racism still exists but it can only gain ground in the minds of an individual, there's no way an institution or firm would think about touching such thoughts) than the average white american, and have been given countless handouts and assistance in the form of several generations of welfare, exorbitant increases in funding for education, scholarships, vocational opportunities, government policies biased in their favour etc, they are still behind in almost every way.

There's no real excuse for blacks being at the bottom of the pile, or at least where they are now. They have lived in America (many were free for the past 150-200 years) for well over a century, and are as well established as inhabitants of north america as are whites. They have been left to fend for their own, given time and opportunities to collectively pull themselves up from the gutter, yet they have faltered. Any other group facing similar disadvantages in America has managed to largely or entirely overcome them to end up being more successful than their once oppressors. Jews, irish catholics, italians/greeks, and east asians have all experienced varying degrees of hatred and action against them in a historical sense, yet they are at the top of society almost, the cream of the crop. The lawmakers of the U.S. consist almost entirely of jewish descendants, irish descendants, mediterranean descendents - with a lesser proportion of purely anglo/germanic descendants who once controlled the running of America down to the last word.

Also something to note: The latin/south american population of the U.S. faced near as many obstacles as the black population, but have become more successful in general terms. (any significant mirgrations from south america have been in the 20th century onwards, and for most of last century blacks were give enough rights to at least gain some sort of foot in the door or fighting chance to matching the white population in terms of economic possession and success, so in this sense slavery's impact is diminished severely in comparison to the south americans facing different but equal struggles)

While many south americans in the us live in a state of relative poverty, there is also a very strong and robust working/lower middle class that can hold a candle to any other ethnic group present in the u.s. when it comes to 'hard work'. This middle class have very low unemployment, and are blessed with the chance to ascend to the upper levels or at least the higher middle levels of the socio-economic world within the U.S. This is not because they are "better" or more privileged than blacks (many are illegal immigrants as you should know), but because they have managed to put aside their protests and aversions to sustaining a job, and because they seem to value education or the power of institutions and their knowledge, (their average iq is probably only slightly higher than that of blacks), they are therefore in an ultimately better position than blacks, with almost no conceivable head start.

Blacks are sub-consciously working against their long-term interests and aspirations due to a few things - they think whites despise them to the ends of the earth, welfare/crime is nicer and more lucrative than generic blue collar work, and that acting like an American and not like a black man - is for suckers.

They all should be thanking us daily. he British Empire gave those countries a functioning democracy and placed indiginous people in positions of power within administration and the judiciary.

That's how they've managed to progress after self-rule (except the ones run by niggers)