Cred Forums Is On Death's Door & That's A Win For Feminism

>Cred Forums Is On Death's Door & That's A Win For Feminism

bustle.com/articles/187476-Cred Forums-is-on-deaths-door-thats-a-win-for-feminism

What is the meaning of this? What if this really happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/thSLz
youtube.com/watch?v=omAvrG_2iwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not archiving
Not going to click that, dude

A real possibility of smaller size Hitler pics.

>Cred Forums’s harassment campaigns have ... disproportionately targeted women and people of color.

all you faggots will migrate to le reddit where you can circlejerk even more

who cares? if 4chin is on deaths door then your out of a job OP because nobodies ever heard of bustle.com before. i would imagine its more of a blog than a business though

150 mil users in a day vs what 4 people for bustle. 2 of which work for bustle. and 2 people used your link. thats a 100% increase but only brings you to 4 total users

t. Brianna Wu

Hopefully they kill this stupid website.

>disproportionately

Yes, people of colour deserve far more than they get from us

How much money does this place require to run anyway?

If I were a rich bastard and have knowledge with running a site, I would buy Cred Forums and send shitposting death squads to reddit.

Behead those who do not archive link.

Closed the tab, uninstalled the browser and I'm about to set fire to my PC.

Fourth or whatever wave feminism strikes again, dudes in dresses screaming #killallwhitemen.

This. I couldn't find any info, is it some secret?

>reddit
lolno

the layout is crap, it's not an imageboard

Someone needs to buy the site.
Don't let Shkreli ruin Cred Forums, Varg for president!

in his going away speech moot said the site got 20 million uniques a month or something

it's not the most expensive site in the world but i'm sure server costs aren't cheap

the thing is, moot kept the site going for 11 years without having to resort to the kind of underhanded bullshit hiro has resorted to in only, what, two or three years? that he can't keep the site going on what moot did says a lot about his managerial ability. moot was no genius or saint, but he definitely did care about the wellbeing of the site and would NEVER have monetized or thrown out its culture in the way hiro has

Pretty sure it's only been just over a year since Hiro took over.

kek they spoke too soon 4chans in the clear thanks to passes, notch and Shkreli were joking but notch did say he'd make a sizeable donation if Cred Forums was in trouble, shemale eternally BTFO

Source on all the stuff you mentioned in your post? I would very much like it to be true, but to believe you I need a source.

Cred Forums didn't have the kind of traffic it does now for a lot of those years moot was in charge though. The main reason moot bailed was that it was becoming unmanageable. I don't see how hiro has thrown out Cred Forums culture either. We've always had tripcodes, the pass feature is essentially the same thing. If attention whores can be monetized, great, it won't change anything about how they are viewed on this site. There were more invasive "premium" features on golden era 2ch than there are on Cred Forums now, and even then it wasn't that bad.

>What if this really happens?

Muslims will take over western civilization, chinks will destroy the environment, and all of mankind will be dead within 3 centuries

Screencap this post

I wish this place would close down

I'd finally be free

Shkreli is actual bantzgod and good person though I'm not even joking, he will save us praise kek

getting rid of internet anonymity would be like trying to ban victimless crimes

absolutely futile

never saved the caps m8, notch had it up on reddit earlier and someone posted the screencaps here, the gist was
>Cred Forums was in trouble
>is safe for now thanks to people buying Cred Forums passes
>notch said him and Shkreli were joking
>that if hiro created a donation page he'd donate a very big sum
>hiro refuses to make a donation option

It's happening as described here. It's a long read but well worth it. It discusses the role the chans play in the general lift-right ideology, how we're a sacrifice, and how political theory plays out.

>(((they))) are trying to meme us out of existence like we did with Clinton

This. Praise kek.

>Now that the gamergate logs have been released
FORBIDDEN FRUIT

always archive you giant faggot

archive.is/thSLz

Cred Forums will live forever, our site may be temporary but the will of the people is eternal

It has no meaning son. Just like the author cutting his balls didn't have any meaning.

youtube.com/watch?v=omAvrG_2iwE

t. Gook moot

every time I read this, all I can think is "what a bunch of fucking faggots"

>150 mil users a day
>the population is only 300 mil

Are you saying half the fucking population browses Cred Forums? Idiot

Burgerposting truly is a art.

Why are we letting that lolcow shkreli troll us for likes on twitter? He's got no interest in buying and only ever wanted attention. Way too many of you are spazzing out about it when you should be just turning off Adblock and cross posting from ATS and reddit.

Now that stupid tranny has written that fucken article that got her way too many clicks and every media outlet is reporting the death of Cred Forums when all mook said was that he needed to generate some funds to cover costs.

If Hikaru Dorodango really needs money for his dirt polishing club, why don't we just start a fucken gofundme? Cred Forums passes won't work coz who wants to log into a Nepalese navel fluff collector's circle? Intrusive ads destroy sites and size limits fuck creativity, so the only other option is we cough up money. Or we start buying our own banner ads here.

Or, more realistically, we can let this shithole die off and go shitpost on 8/pol/ instead

>social capital
a nice comedy about a fart-sniffing attention whore with plans for world domination starring Blart the Mall Cop and some fat chick that other fat chicks think is funny.

I'd hate to see the website die. I'd miss you all.

sometimes being a leaf is okay :^)

See

We could go fuck up poliscirumors.com. Picture the misery of r9k but instead of being autistic and can't get girlfriends, everyone has a phd in politics and can't get tenure. This time of year is full of butthurt while they wait by the letterbox for offers. Lots of witch hunts and gossip and drama about shitty faculty staff and p hacking scandals etc. It's nasty and petty and needs to be lightened up. No images though so 8 it will be.

Or we just go to /po/. See pic. I've been practicing just in case.

Moot ate almost all the expense incurred form keeping this place running out of his own pocket. He was like, $20K in debt at one point from keeping this place up. Moot is a faggot for sure, but his generosity in that regard shouldn't go overlooked.

Hiro is fucking retarded, though. How you can buy this place and think you can make a profit off of it is nothing short of bafflingly bad business sense.

Can't we just ask Notch for a donation to keep the site afloat or something? Or even let Hiro sell it to him if he wants.
I mean he is a regular here. Or was, I dunno. He has Cred Forums to thank for a lot of his success.

This is why I could never hate moot, even after that fag axed /n/ then /new/.

If this place does die, only Moot should be allowed to flip the server switches. It's still his site to kill.

>What if this really happens?
if brianna wu was any good at predicting the future, it would have taken hormones and puberty blockers when it was a young boy so that it wouldn't look so fucked up and disgusting now.

Fuck off leaf

Wait, Shkreli isn't a Trump supporter.

yea man wtf!

>Dieing due to too much traffic

Truly the end of days here...

who gives a fuck what an ugly ogre think ?

Why do they keep shoving words in our mouths? If Cred Forums is deleted, that'll just make me release my power level IRL and openly hate feminism in the public.

You can remove the place on which they gather, but their mind-set will remain the same.

Thank you OP.

I for one found a lot of insight in Ms. Wu's article, especially the end, where she quotes the shitlord or gentlewoman who suggests leaving Cred Forums. Really made me think. I wish I could go up to the beautiful Ms. Wu and give her a big hug and a kiss right on the penis for offering me that insight .

My own suggestion is that we all over the next month give something that will last forever back to Cred Forums in the manner of pic related.

We should go to a Russian image board. Imagine the irony of them shutting us down, only to end up somewhere they can't ever touch us, the same somewhere they claim we are currently being manipulated from?

October surprise

It's not dying and it won't.
It's just John Flynt aka "literally who" trying to be relevant.
Ignore tranny shill articles my friend

toaster steve was such a qt

There is of course always another option...

>Cred Forums influences geopolitics
>Hillary claims Russians are doing it
>"let's go to a Russian image board and influence geopolitics"
>flag

I have strong faith this place will survive. We've faced a lot of difficult things over the years. And this very well may be the toughest hurdle we've came against. But this should solidify how resolute our will is. We must stay strong and vigilant. Never backing down on what could be our darkest days, which shows how important all this is.

I've been lurking and posting for over 10 years and I haven't felt something so strong before. We have to band together and remain rigid with how we feel.

And we will perservere.

You tried so hard.

B-b-b-but CNN says i influence american elections. I'm polticl corrspomdeng right now from under my duvet.

And got so far

but in the end

There are these things called flags, burger!

is my butt