So this is the last post on the Wikileaks Twitter page

So this is the last post on the Wikileaks Twitter page.

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gU7vwscXZuk
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it appears that some people went a little retarded with their enthusiasm

>If you're mad you're part of the problem.

Shit or get off the pot Assange

You needed to leak the election fraud info a month ago. Its too close to election now for Congress to do anything about it.

> Being a newfag and using space after memearrows

You could tell Assange was a little miffed by the people in the crowd asking "WILL THIS DESTROY HILLARY?"

Shills co-opted his conference. No one cares because he didn't drop kick Hillary.

It's a symptom of phone posting, it adds a space automatically after an >implication

That Assange is shitposting here under australian flag

YOU LEAK THE GOOD SHIT AS CLOSE TO THE ELECTION AS POSSIBLE

IF IT LEAKS ONE MONTH AGO, IT WOULD BE FORGOTTEN ABOUT TODAY

THIS IS POLITICS 101

This is technically true but he fanned the flames by tweeting about Secretary Clinton wanting to kill him. He has an organization to support, so this is understandable, and he certainly didn't lie, but he isn't completely blameless. He clearly wants to fund Wikileaks from common people. He mentioned having wealthy supporters. I got the impression that he wants to be as supported by the common people as possible.

!

>greentexting on twitter

No, you need time for a scandal to build up. If its just before the election no one will give a shit. He should release whatever he has NOW

No you dumbfuck

No one is going to halt the elections a week before they occur because of some fucking Wikileaks documents. It will just be a big middle finger in our face. Fuck you for being so retarded

Wikileaks also removed their one like every that liked a tweet saying that today would be releases that crush hillary.

is wikileaks controllled oppo?

good, I hope hillary wins.
Fuck americans.

Well, we're coming down to the wire now. There are only 4 weeks left, and Trump could really use some ammo to schlong her with at the next debate.

If Jules doesn't deliver then wikileaks will be irrelevant forever and he'll lose his core supporters.

It's almost as if Alex Jones makes shit up and invites people onto his show to make shit up.

If trumps campaign needs leaks to beat hillary then he doesn't really deserve to win.
I'm betting his will look retarded again at the next debate and sperg out again. He keeps ruining his campgn anyway like a dumb cuck, fuck all americans.

Who are they quoting?

gotta sell them spunk pills and generators mate

youtube.com/watch?v=gU7vwscXZuk

>It's almost as if the rightwing media makes shit up and invites people onto their shows to make shit up.
Corrected.

Media is trying hard to push false narratives

ALEX JONES JUST EXPOSED HIMSELF HARD

>t. China

Still better than all left wing media but alex jones is a controlled opposition entertaining dumbass actor

The leaks are going to take down both parties.
You think any of these politicians have morals?
They are pretty much the same and only partisan faggots think differently

But this election os as much about exposing clinton corruption as trump himself.

No, he isn't. He was hired by "The Joos" to make rightwingers look bad. He's just a guy who learned out to make money exploiting gullible retards. He isn't the first person to do it and isn't even close to being the most successful.

>They are pretty much the same and only partisan faggots think differently

Only retards who don't understand the impact of a fully liberal or fully conservative SCOTUS think this.

there's a big difference between the morals expected of a man in business, and those clinton displayed as part of a government. I don't get how people don't see that.

No justice will retire in the next 4 years and no nominee will be confirmed. Trump or Clinton will either die or be impeached their 1st term so I'm not worried about it.

Americans are an embarrassment to the human race

You know it is bad when wikileaks mission is to illuminate US citizens yet all they care about is some orange clown and a deathly ill hag. If there is a significant leak it will only cause a shift of voters, not a movement in uproar. That's why he's "miffled", because the political system works as intended, to pacify the masses. Left, right, left right etc.

Julian assange is controlled opposition he is sitting amounts of important info

To be fair I'd support Trump and I believe he is a center-right politician, as is the majority of his voterbase.

Depending on how good the shit is, IF SHE KILLED SETH RICH and they have proof, boom right at the election, DNC can't react and trump wins, right now they can switch out BITCH and put in biden

I've been roasting then hard, and it's been re tweeted.
Fuck him. Going to bed.
He's right he didn't promise, but I expected something better than an add.

fuck you. i liked australia.

The orange clown is a break from the left right left right, even if it's just throwing a grenade into the engine.

assange you fuck, release the shit

Is this the thread where we pretend Assange isn't full of shit?

>Alex Jones
>right wing

Wut?
He is tin foil media not right wing.

Also he's just a idiot who is now a victim of his over hyping and reading too far into things that aren't even there. The fat fuck trolled himself and now blames Assange for shit he never said just the words he put in his mouth

Just say "the jews" you fucking kike

How am I supposed to move to Israel and help the chosen ones when so many of you are such retards?

I JUST WANT TO JOIN A RACE OF SMART PEOPLE SO WE CAN SHARE KNOWLEDGE

FUCK

To be fair it was billed as just their anniversary, we blew it up, and then of course pill shill AJ. He did promise leaks over 10 weeks. can't be easy knowing clinton wants to drone your ass.

Also, he is strayan, so you have make allowances for the tardism.

Tin foil media is the new right wing. Excuse me, alt-right, whatever the fuck you guys are calling yourself these days.

Brought to you be Glenn Beck, the teaparty, and retarded shitposters like yourself who chase down every tin foil conspiracy.

I agree, but Assange might not see it that way

>Just say "the jews" you fucking kike
Kek

Jones confirmed for controlled opposition

If she wanted to kill his ass then, imagine if he cost her the election...

Im so fucking over anti-semitism too

Cred Forums is the only place I can hope to find higher ups that understand what I am saying. I don't want to learn from someone else like a student. I just want to meet a group of smart people that know what I am talking about.

I AM ALSO VERY GOOD LOOKING IF ANY JEWS WANT MY GENES

I KNOW HOW YOUR WOMEN WORK BECAUSE I DATED A FEW IN MY YOUNGER YEARS

I WILL TRADE YOU MY SEED FOR A FEW INTELLIGENT AWARE PEOPLE I CAN DISCUSS REALITY WITH

This is old news but yeah duh jones is controlled opposition or retarded

Trump doesn't need help beating Hillary. He needs help beating the Jews. You fucking kikes will burn one day soon regardless. Trump was just the last chance you had to ending this peacefully.

>jones is controlled opposition or retarded

I'll give you a minute to think about that one, champ.

The guy looks like a walking heart attack, hope he's taking plenty of supplements

Nathan?

>Trump or Clinton will either die or be impeached their 1st term so I'm not worried about it.

Our only true hope.

They asked him about Trump in the interview and he said something to the effect of, "I feel sorry for him and Hillary they are both victims of their own ambition and did bad things to get where they are."

FBI Allowed 2 Hillary Aides To "Destroy" Their Laptops In Newly Exposed "Side Agreements"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements

HILLARY KILLED LIBYA PEACE DEAL OVER PERSONAL VENDETTA, CLAIMS WHISTLEBLOWER

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

Clinton Campaign Panics Over Lack of Volunteers

youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU

Because they're not being objective? Almost everyone wants either Trump or Clinton to be president, and they'll interpret the facts in the way that looks best for their candidate. Not saying I'm any different, by the way, I'd spin anything to make Trump look better.

What a pompous asshat.

He always interrupts his guests and coworkers to put his foot in his mouth.

Then it cuts away to sell his enlargement pills.

Did Trump remove the tweet where he spoke badly about the "non-existing" leak? I think I saw something with the hashtag #wikileaks shortly after Assanges' appearance.