Cred Forums is in trouble. We all care about the election right now but if this site goes down it's all in vain

Cred Forums is in trouble. We all care about the election right now but if this site goes down it's all in vain.

Shkreli and Notch are terrible options. Shkreli is a psychopath who only cares about money, and Notch is a fucking liberal swede.

But there is one man who would be perfect for the job. Milo has money to burn, loves establishing his shitlord status, and has experience with running websites.

Look into your hearts, you know it to be true.

Does Milo pay you money to shill, or does he just let you suck his mutilated Jew cock?

>But there is one man who would be perfect for the job. Milo has money to burn
Shut the fuck up.
>sage all Milo threads

Is Shkreli actually a poor option?
He seemsed pretty serious about his interest.

Promoting a race mixing homosexual Jew as a spokesman for the Alt-Right just makes a mockery of everything it's supposed to stand for.

it's supposed to stand for angry, zionist basement dwellers so I think it's adequate

its already ran by leftists asswipes that ban you for saying anything that goes against the establishment narrative on other boards

>if this site goes down
>l-le we have to close some boards meme
Feeling gullible yet?

Can someone post the image that proved Milo payed shills to post about him on Cred Forums? Don't have it saved right now.

we got rid of the old fag who was doing wonders for the chan
you actually think we'll take this fag ?

Notch doesnt give a fuck, shkreli is a memester milo is all about attention. Why would you even consider them to be options?

desu I think it would be bad to have Cred Forums be owned by anyone who's highly political

Cred Forums was never demonized by the fact that it was owned by moot. hiroshima slightly because he's a scamming fuck

by if milo owned Cred Forums then it would be included whenever someone ever mentioned it in the mainstream press >controversial alt-right site Cred Forums, owned by the sexist and bigoted professional harasser, milo yioanpollopouous

that's not a good thing desu. Cred Forums is about being able to say what you want. there are liberal fucks all over the site and it only has a perceived political leaning because views that would normally censored can find a home here

but desu Cred Forums is probably unsalvageable and anonymity has only gone down over time. all these things are bad for Cred Forums's main principles but people ignore them and pretend nothing is wrong because muh shills:
>flags
>ids
>thread statistics in bottom right
>Cred Forums pass signature which is the equivalent of "user since xxxx" on shitty forums that revolve around attention seeking

I wish all Cred Forums users would pick up and leave to a clone that actually respects anonymity and will just keep the site how it is without fucking everything up to make a few shekels, but there seem to be no viable alternatives that are as stable

Shkreli did nothing wrong you idiot.

Amazing how people on Cred Forums get manipulated by the MSM. Quite ironic.

seriously? you'd think he wouldnt need that

Let me guess. You're Milo?

Fuck you OP. You dumb cunt. Gtfo you power cuck.

hahahaha, no if this place falls we'll find another and rise from its ashes

How they managed to skew
>>> Rich man keeps vital medication in production, while allowing those who can't afford it easy access to it

Into

>>> Heartless monster witholds medicine from the dying

Pisses me off so much.

Shkreli is a real life shitposter and he even stated that he likes Cred Forums

He is the best choice by far. Also he is probably rich enough to fund Cred Forums as a philantropic hobby.

Shkreli only cares about making money. His ego is attached to $. Fame is irrelevant unless it is tied to $. Get ready for a shit ton of popups.

Cred Forums plus user since never

ha, erwischt!

Shkreli is literally the most perfect thing that could happen to this site.

>Shkreli is a psychopath who only cares about money
Spotted the kike.

Shkreli will squeeze this site for money tho

Retard

Just spin Cred Forums off Cred Forums and have Shkreli fund it, then a few months later hopefully make a new Cred Forums board in-line with how /news/ originally was.

It would be the best for everyone.

Milo is a Gay, Jewish, Interracial fetishist, cuck. Shkreli is a man who honestly doesn't care, and Notch is not too bad.

Yes. he is very very bad. You just don't know what that guy will do. And if he wants to do something then that is pretty much all there is to it. He won't listen to the community at all.

By the way, he's Albanian

Sheckli would want to monetize Cred Forums like moot tried to only far worse.
Notch is a billionaire who hates SJWs. Plus tumblerinas already hate Notch. He's cool in my book.

What are you even basing this on? A court case where he tried to out jew insurance companies?

Why do they have to own it though? Fuck sake Notch or someone rich just needs to drop Hiro a million bucks with the stipulation that it be spent on Cred Forums and nothing else.

It's not like he'd miss it, and if he really cares about free speech and is grateful that Cred Forums basically got Minecraft off the ground he would do it.

fuck off milo

>Shkreli is a psychopath who only cares about money

Haha, my dumb sister also thinks that!

technically he is, but that's order of magnitude less important than the fact he's one of the jewry overlords

No one needs to buy it. We can just have Cred Forums and similar boards with losers donate and pay for the site

>implying Milo isn't also a greedy cunt who took all the donated money for his college grant and hasn't done shit with it

Shrekli wants to turn the site into an incoherent mess about teh chaos and nothing about the hobby side of the site.
Notch said he would allow Cred Forums but he would contain it, like it's supposed to be, which saves us from the "delete Cred Forums!" faggots and allows us to do shit in peace

HAHAHAHA

¨no.

Milo is a disgusting normie newfag.

Also with "racist jokes" I think he meant just going around and making for example BF1 threads on Cred Forums starting with "WE" and similar things. You could still call each other niggers.

what's to be contained on Cred Forums ?

>Reddit idol is our only hope guys !
Fuck off.
You're a gullible fool if you think Milo isn't in there for the money.

>Notch
>liberal swede

wew lad you haven't seen post-GG Notch have you?

Us my fellow autismo

i got this idea you see its a foolproof plan
1. look around for a bunch of old tanks
2. assemble enough bloodthirsty misfits to crew the tanks
3 join the sensha-do league as an inexperienced rookie team.
4. keep winning matches against other teams of mentally unhinged people whilst making friends along the way.
5. pull of an impossible victory against the meanest toughest team in the league thus winning the finals.
6. ??????
7.Get Trump elected
8. PROFIT

So you have a choice Cred Forums
>racemixing faggot making the Alt-Right looking like fruitcakes
>jewish merchant trying to monetize site, literally named sheckel
>swedish dude who hates sjw and feminists, has too much money on his hands and shuns reddit

Cred Forums was created as a containment for nazi shit and political things, this is why global rule 3 exists and people hate us when we leak.
Lurk moar.

>implying there aren't ads already
>listening to the community
if i owned Cred Forums i wouldnt listen to you shit heads either
this is a community of chaos, everyone hates each other, none of us can make a sound decision without someone else yelling at us.
skreli is the best option we have

I'm from Cred Forums lite, Cred Forums
Thanks for explaining

Also people hate our leaking because they don't want politics, not ours specifically