How do we fix American "women"?

How do we fix American "women"?

Why don't you hold an incoherent press conference, you kangaroo fucker.

Only women try to "fix"/"change" other people. Let them be. They will either continue down their road or deviate. Nothing anyone does will change their minds.

That Aussie girl is wrong and you know it OP. They are a mix between the Euro and American girls as described in your pic.

Is this the attitude that has caused the modern (((American))) woman?

I just go for asian girls or slav chicks

German woman are shit btw

Here's a more accurate description:

Aussie Girl
>extremely good physical shape
>tan
>obsessed with looks and outdoors

(Western) Euro Girls
>conditioned to love muslims by lib media
>sheltered
>pale and depressed

American girls
>fat
>only 60% white
>only care about money

are aussie girls really better or am i getting meme'd? i know the american one is accurate

>asian

You are getting memed
See

>How do we fix American "women"?
We ask an imageboard what to do.

That's more supplemental.

meme'd

pic related is typical american girl. wholesome, nice, educated, unassuming, perfect wife and mother material.

Australian girls are thicc and pale, faggot. The only Australian women who are in "extremely good physical shape" and tanned are wogs.

Real talk American girls are fat just like all Americans but at least they don't have 20 miles of dick in them before they graduate highschool

I'll take the American girl over the nordic high testosterone women we have running around this shithole.

You don't.

>but at least they don't have 20 miles of dick in them before they graduate highschool

AYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO!!!!

I use to fuck tons of aussie bitches here. They are so bored over there becuse the aussie guys behave like retards

>French "men"

Think they're just bored of their micro-dicks desu.

>Aussie girls
>wholesome
>sweet and kind
>pure white skin
>age well

m8, aussie girls are sunburnt slags that shitpost irl as much as the boys.

Checked

>4 posts by this ID

You're getting sloppy, Australia.

Now i understand

kek, funny Gottfried.

> he thinks euro women are not bitchy

Weehh, you are in for a surprise!!

they're all the same you fucking turnip.

No goal apart from make a nest and fill it with babies while having to do as little work as possible while pleasuring their naughty bits without their close ones knowledge.

My god Australian girls are angels right up until they're unhappy about something and oh my where did this shrieking bogan banshee come from?

Seriously, all the SJW shit in this country comes from foreigners, usually British or Indian. Local girls here are fine, especially if you're far from Brunswick.

>implying redpilled shitposting women isn't what we all want
Let's face it, the Australian female antisjw are the best. You know who they are.

That Australian "women" looks 12

>He thinks American women are the problem
>Doesn't realize it's western women as a whole

Oh my sweet summer child.

Ya know, that pic isn't doing a good job of putting me off american women

She's pretty hot

>No goal apart from make a nest and fill it with babies

Correct. That should be the goal of all women. Unfortunately, (((they))) have other plans. Australian women have seen through their tricks.

is this real?

I wonder what the girls on the right's asshole smells like.

French women are lowkey the most underrated women in Europe.

Also who is that Euro cunt in the OP again? She's Norwegian, forgot her name. She has a Youtube channel, I think.

Australians are pedos.

Got it.

Not nearly as good as the pure Aussie girl's puckered pink butthole.

Treat all women worse than dogs. Take away their right to vote, own things, or be anything but property. Feed them from the pig trough, and never, ever, let them speak to you like an equal.

What about Lucy Cat? She's hot as fuck.

Are Australian women really fertile? Didn't know that, or is it just a meme? From the outside, Australian cunts seem to be like the average Anglosphere cunt desu.

Fuck these infographics make me feel good about myself!
But also I reckon they did the surveys in Auckland and Sydney so basically just gonna be whatever China gets.

fix'd

>Aussie girls
>Sluts
>frequently vulgar
>often violent
>many partners
>often children to multiple different men
>overtly racist
>don't like to "think" about things
>often barely literate
>drink often
>urinate in public