Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/700267/Outrage-Turkish-court-ruling-age-of-consent
youtube.com/watch?v=0LE3QARjIZg
answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm#s3
historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are

i really hate the muslim pedo meme

just because some retarded mountain afghanis molest lil boys doesn't mean you can reflect it on the whole muslim world

fuck

Yes, that's why they're moving to europe.

Which country do you see on that map that has the only green colour?

Yes, that's why age of consent in Muslim countries is 9

Shit thread op

Europe should change its laws to stop kids getting fiddled then. It's like going to Bangkok for a ladyboy at this point.

Afghans are fucking braindead they don't speak for anyone but themselves

Source?

>age of consent
this just means that european kids can be trusted to not allow themselves to be raped from that early on
also higher AoC is not better

there is literally no rational reason to do so.

Turkey's age of consent is 15, your map is a lie.

It's 9 in Afghanistan only, literally the only country. Even in Pakistan it's 18, common sense bro. Europeans have low ages of consent but every Muslim country is at 18, then complain about pedo migrants you wot m8? Raise the age of consent retards

god damn, mohammad. you're up late. go to bed

You do know the Earth is spherical, right?

Our age of consent is 16

?????
The age of consent in Turkey is the age of majority (set at 18 as per Article 11 of the Turkish Civil Code)

most of those ages of consent have conditions like only with people within 2 years older than you, so teenagers can still fug but not adults

meanwhile theres a lot of middle east countries with no age of consent and the only limit is that you have to be married, and they let you marry little kids

>turkey
>europe
>caring about concent

Age of consent has been lowered to 12 two months ago in Turkey

Too young, it should be 18. When they reach adulthood. Raising the age of consent will help out in a lot of court cases against pedos.

>what does pedophile mean?

You mean like wearing a bracelet or a temp tattoo?

It's 12 in Japan only. I don't know how it's lowered from 18-12 in 2 months

ayyy

nothing pedo about liking 16 y/o cunny t b h

>Country with green color
Afghanistan

Pedophile is a kiddy fiddler. Nah, just raised so that it helps out in court, will result in less cautions and more convictions. I'm tired of pedos getting away with shit

It was normal and acceptable in the muslim world (including homo sex) up until about two centuries ago. It was attempts Islamic of Westernization that turned homo sex into a degenerate act worthy of death penalty. The Afghan mountains were never really governed and did their own thing so it remained acceptable among the Pashtuns, but the Persian and Ottoman governments managed to change the cultural perception of homo sex in the rest of their territories.

Ironically, the West became tolerant of homo sex and now looks down upon the Islamic world for treating it so harshly. Europe used to allow young marriages too though, 12-13 year old girls marrying grown men was acceptable right up until the last 150 years or so

express.co.uk/news/world/700267/Outrage-Turkish-court-ruling-age-of-consent

What's the age of rape in those countries, though? I hear it's a nice little loophole to your argument, and the male never gets in trouble for it.

They're inbred savages for a reason, idiot.

source?

There's a huge difference between 6 and 16 Mohammed.

diligently reading your sea scrolls, i see. what grade you in, ahmed?

>source
How about year as well?

what the hell is the "age of rape"?

Not even a Muslim, just not a cuck to the laws of Europe. raise the god damn age of consent and stop our kids from being fiddled. The Muslim countries have their ages of consent high why should we have ours low? Are we that fuckinf stupid

Age of consent is just sex between teenagers anyway, if as an adult you fuck someone under 18 and get caught you're fucked.

>raise the aoc to artificially criminalize people
>to an absolutely arbitrary number
>to a number used by countries where subsequently the teen pregnancy rates are skyhigh because of teens not being informed or prepared properly and still doing it
>literally for no rational reason whatsoever, just because it would help in prosecuting a hitherto innocent group of people that i don't like

WEW lad
I sure am glad that you eternal anglos left the EU.

its only 12 in two prefectures of japan: tokyo and nagano, its 18 everywhere else

You're a fucking retard, 16 is the age when minors can have 'legal' sex with other minors. When a 18 year old has sex with a 16 year old (and it goes to court) it has to be proven that it was consensual and that there was a form of relationship between the 2. Everything under 16 at age 18+ is dangerous territory and can easily turn into a case of pedophilia/rape. So fuck off and don't compare us to mudslimes.

The age of consent of 14 only applies to people under 18. A person that is 18 can legally fuck a 14 year-old, but someone who is 19 or over can't. I imagine that it's the same in most other countries with age of consent this low.

>age of rape
What the fuck retard lol. The age of rape is the same everywhere on earth

Fucking 14 year old girls is not pedophilia though. Why do you keep using that word wrong? One google search and you can see what it means.

>and stop our kids from being fiddled.
how is a 17 year old a kid you colossal moron.
>why should we
because we are rational people who don't criminalize sexual acts that aren't bad for anyone involved you piece of shit

fucking gr8b8m8
stop shitposting.

Didn't they recently change age of consent in Turkey to like 12?

> consent being the operative word pal

Isn't it low between teenagers? I think age of consent is 16 here but that's between 16-17 year olds and 18+ can only have sex with 18+. Stands to reason that it would be the same in Europe.

The Islamic World is different, sex is an act between husband and wife. I don't actually have an issue with 9 year olds marrying in the case of tribal villages because their cultures work very differently and evolved this way. But in settled society where there is a much longer period of investment in growing youth in terms of their psychology and education then the age of consent should be around the 16-18 mark.

You can't apply your logic and ethical code on goat herding societies. It's two different worlds

It is pedophilia, they aren't adults. Europe needs to change the Laws

That's not what pedophilia means. Again, why would you choose to be ignorant. You are on the internet right now. Type the word into google if you don't know what it means and you'll learn something new. Or are you pretending to be retarded? Is that a good way to spend your time?

Ok it said pre-pubescent, puberty can start anywhere from 12 to as last as 15 though.

who gave you the right to define what an adult is.
also having sex with people under 18 is not in any way bad apart from you personally not liking it.
sage the thread please. this guy is just a shitposter trying to make you mad by pretending to be pants on head retarded.

you're technically correct that it is sexual attraction towards prepubescents, which is below ~13 years old. However, when used natural language people include young teenagers too

That isn't even close to pedophilia.

A 14 year old is way different than a 10 or even 12 year old.

>and lo and behold that's why most AoCs are starting at that range
sage

The most morally upstanding man in Islam was a pedophile and muslims will endlessly defend it.

The right? No one has the right, it just happens. After puberty they are adults but only after puberty is completed. They can't decide what they want at a young age and it's best for their parents/carers to guide them up until adulthood. All I'm trying to do is be the good guy here and stop kids from being abused.

I'm pretty sure you can't legally fuck a 14 year old as a 25 year old man here, think 16 is the age of consent if you're not around 18-20

>tfw not a knight from a respectable family who gets to marry a 13 year old and not get any shit for it because it's medieval times

fucking hate this tbqh lads

not a pedo btw I swear down

Bullshit, 16 year olds are totally fine all over europe, as they should be

who the fuck decided 19 and 20 were adequate ages on consent

>However, when used natural language people include young teenagers too
No.
Only people in certain morally prudish countries like australia with your sadpanda and Britain and the US and Canada to a lesser extent do that.
>eternal anglos
Literally no one else does, because it's retarded.
And you only do it because people are ignorant and feel that "muh chilluns" need to be protected from the EVIL that is sexuality. Because you have a fucked up ignorant and irrational worldview.

>They can't decide what they want at a young age
That is factually false.
You are advocating denying people the rights to their bodies based on an arbitrary characteristic (age does not strongly correlate with mental capacity) because you were indoctrinated to feel that sex is bad and should be kept away from children lest it corrupt them.

Protect those that need protection.

Abolish AoC and have a test testing whether people are ready or not. Like a drivers license. Maximum protection and maximum freedom.
sage

age of consent in the entire middle east is nonexistent; its whatever age your father decides to sell you for some livestock.

no they're fucking not

that's why you're all degenerates

16 year olds are fucking highschoolers, all they care about is friends,school, etc etc, they're still fucking minors

you can't ask a 16 year old to marry you, let alone have kids

retard

>age does not strongly correlate with mental capacity

How much acid are you on right now?

only in the war torn countries however

>9

Not true. age of consent in Poland is absolute.
The "cannot be older than X" applies to people below the age of 15.
So you can bang a 13 as long as you're 15 tops.

When you're 15 you can fuck whoever you want.

>Muslims are the pedos

Glad we agree.

Japan is a strange one, I believe it's actually 18 and 13 is a very rare exception for the traditional marriage practices that aren't really performed anymore.

Kinda like how cannabis is legal in Colorado but at a federal level it is still illegal. It's like that in Japan for age of consent, it's kinda legal at 13 but also not.

Can't really be bothered to google it desu but I do remember reading something about that.

FACT: Age of consent in Serbia is under 18 only if the partner is no more than 5 years older.

But the cops will generally let it slide as long as the girl looks like she might be old enough.

>all they care about is friends,school, etc etc
I assume you have sex-segregated education where you live, because believe me when I say that there is one other thing that 16 year olds constantly think about

>you can't ask a 16 year old to marry you, let alone have kids
But you literally can, Murat.

That's still too high considering how much hormones they put into food.
Puberty now starts 2 or 3 years earlier than it did when those laws were made.

It doesn't.
It correlates with it, but not enough to actually be able to make a safe assessment of individuals capability to make decisions based on age.

Also, having sex is like a kiss. Just a bit more intimate. There don't need to be any psychological effects whatsoever, unless you specifically put it on a pedestal of being a "holy and at the same time dirty thing".

Google the Rind et al controversy.
Scientific data points towards an age of consent not even being necessary at all.

However, because this is just one group of studies, abolishing AoC would be too high a risk.

Hence the proposition i made.
Tests of Consent.
Security for those that need it because they can't make decisions.
Freedom for those that don't need protection, because they can make decisions.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Tunisia-

It's 16 here you retard

>I assume you have sex-segregated education where you live
nopers

>because believe me when I say that there is one other thing that 16 year olds constantly think about
oh yeah, let me guess, Sex? Drinking?maybe in retarded germany where girls constantly focus on getting pregnant/drinking as much alcohol as possible

that shit doesn't happen here, it's different

>this is legal to fuck in yurop

fucking savages

Wtf 14 in Portugal? I thought it was 18. Yes I'm not a pedo I knew it.

>That is factually false.
>You are advocating denying people the rights to their bodies based on an arbitrary characteristic (age does not strongly correlate with mental capacity) because you were indoctrinated to feel that sex is bad and should be kept away from children lest it corrupt them.
>
>Protect those that need protection.
>
>Abolish AoC and have a test testing whether people are ready or not. Like a drivers license. Maximum protection and maximum freedom.
>sage

Your idea is the solution I've always leaned toward as the best regarding the whole thing. However, I've never been able to determine what specific content the test would contain---sure, the concepts of STDs, the possibility of pregnancy, various contraceptives, optimal protection of health (if the young virgin is too tight, try adding lube and working your way slowly as opposed to tearing and hurting the girl, etc.)---but what about in regards to the broader, non-physical consequences of sex? How can you test if the subject genuinely understands the burden of having a kid, the psychological effects of whoring around, and so on?

The problem isn't restricted to the inability to determine if they merely memorized the answers or actually grasp the concepts (yes, this applies to any type of license testing, but unlike occupational or driving ones where you really learn through performing the act, it defeats the point if the subject only understands the burden of unplanned children post-birth), but also whether to restrict, and if so how, correct answers based on the state's ideology. To me, it prima facie seems extremely insufficient to minimize the test solely to scientific questions, because when people say "too young to understand sex" they are generally referring to the non-scientific consequences. From there, ought the state promote its values, like having the correct answers be "Yes, one ought to wait until marriage" or "One should fulfill X, Y, Z before having kids," etc. Thoughts?

>people on this thread think that THIS could make a decent wife, let alone a housewife
kek

14 seems fair to be honest. At that age, from what I recall, we were pretty much sexually active. If the 14 year old isn't interested in sex but is forced to have sex by someone else, then it's rape and the correct punishment is enforced. Below 14 is simply too young.

Now, pic related shows the actual issue with Muslim countries. Those purple countries only allow sexual relations if married. Saudi Arabia has no consent age for marriage.

Legally speaking, I can become a Saudi citizen, fly over, marry a 10 year old and I can legally rape her without punishment. This is based on the Quran, which says that sex is allowed based on whether they are married.

And further an issue is the degree of which the Wali has influence over the minimum age of marriage. In Libya, the legal age is 18, but the Wali can actually negotiate the age down, and it can go down as far as possible with no limitations. (wali is a legal guardian of a person, so usually in the case of a child, the father)

Also, the age of consent in Nigeria is 11. You pedos might enjoy such a country.

Stop sexualising young teens / kids. It's a mental illness and your country is infected, the only way to fix it is to raise the AoC, and do an operation yew tree style assault on all pedos. I heard they also allow fucking animals in Germany, were are your morals man? Animals, really? Is this what Europe has come to? Is this what our forefathers fought for? For pedos, cucks and animal rapists just end me now.

>no law

Welp time to fly to japan

Thats wrong tho`. Minors can only sex those that are at most 2 years old than they are here.

Saudi Arabia is fucked. Same with literal niggers desu. They need to get bombed. But in the first world? Legalised pedophillia? I knew this shit would happen straight after gay marriage fucking labour voters retards. What's next? Bestiality?

do you honestly expect us to believe that you wouldn't stick your gross, unhealthy, shart ridden cock inside her?

their shitty book

Le quick google: Sexual activity outside marriage is illegal in Pakistan. Barring the province Sindh, the marriage for men is 18 while for women it is 16. In Sindh, the marriage age is 18 for both.[64]

>mfw 3rd world shit holes have better laws than most European countries

t. paki dispora

Prominent Muslim clerics saying that ANY age of consent is unIslamic and this is what you link

>Town rapists

>insufficient to minimize the question to
This here is the problem. People need to get rid of the attitude that their moral considerations about who "should be ready" trump actual scientific facts.

The test would be a two parter like the drivers license, conducted like the SATs.

The person in question would get 30 minutes with a psychologist to see if they are indeed capable of making informed decisions and whether they can resist basic soft coercion. And a short summary of their mental development status would be put on file.

The next thing would be a test about developmental biology. STDs, protection, what SHOULD be and what SHOULDN'T be. What can make you pregnant, etc.

If both point towards the person being able to make reliable decisions and the person knowing what is what with sex, there is no reason to restrict them.
The whole thing SHOULD only be scientific, because our world is ultimately rational.
What people "feel" is too young to understand things doesn't enter into it. If the individuals are capable of making their own informed decisions the government has no right to deny them the rights of a citizen.

Conversely, if a person is unable to make decisions for themselves, the state has the duty to protect it by not allowing them to engage or be brought into activities that they can't make informed decisions about (because despite there being evidence that it wouldn't harm them, it still is not a certainty)

Obviously the pedos are gonna emigrate. Most likely to a country where the AoC is lower, I thought it was obvious hans

Sure, if you get murdered by your family when you have sex you're more likely to not do it. Doesn't mean they think about it less. It's basic biology.
And it has the added benefit that you don't have to resort to goats and donkeys so much.

the fuck does age of consent have anything to do with whether or not a good portion of the adult population wants to fuck little kids?

jesus christ you're retarded

shill slide thread, sage this bullshit

Well if we go by the scientific route, and logic, then things like bestiality become legal, we can't have that.

Also scientifically, the puberty starts 12-15 so minimum AoC should be 16, but that's still too young, they need a full education therefore minimum AoC is 18, at 19 I think they should be knowledgable enough to decide things on their own, If I had a child at 19 I wouldn't be as worried compared to 14 or 16.

Age of consent has everything to do with it, it makes prosecution much much much easier to carry out. If you don't practice it you shouldn't be worried, just petition for the raising of the AoC

age of consent should not exist in the first place. when will the oppression end?

>age of consent has been 14 since the days of the empire
>in the current year some anglo comes along and demands that we change our way to accomodate his hurt feelings
really made me think

Also fucking animals isn't legal

Oppression? Stop doing things to kids! Leave them alone, focus on adults that's the purpose of life and evolution mate. You don't see frogs having sex with tadpoles. Age of Consent is the protection of children and shows morality.

Why do you just assume 25+ year olds fuck 14 year olds? AoC is for within the same age group, not adults and children.

Watching porn of it is in Germany

Aisha?

When your primary religious figure was a pedophile, what do you expect?...

In some countries it is absolute.

Oh Ahmed, why do you always have to prove yet again that the most intelligent beings on your shitty islands are the sheep the Welsh are fucking?

The age of consent in Europe is strictly correlated with the age of the people involved in the act. Meaning? If you are 18 or under, you can have consensual sex with anyone over 15 (as an example). If you are over 18, then you can't, it's considered child exploitation because you're an adult and the other person involved is not.

>stop falling for the ''we can have sex with 15 year-olds'' meme over and over and over again.

But user 80% of countries shown in your graph are Muslim.

>we can't have that.
a) animal rights would prevent bad cases
b) you can't have it because of your indoctrinated beliefs.
I don't give a shit about your beliefs. Your beliefs don't actually matter.
What matters are facts.
If something factually doesn't cause harm, then there is no reason to disallow people from doing it.

>Also scientifically, the puberty starts 12-15 so minimum AoC should be 16, but that's still too young,

>science says something BUT I DISAGREE
GFY

Also, science doesn't say that you have to wait until the completion of puberty to have sexual relations.

>education
Should be as it is in germany. 4th grade elementary.

>having children
High fidelity contraceptives exist you know.

Ultimately the point is this:
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU FEEL.
It doesn't matter what your indoctrinated prudish beliefs say about when people should be allowed to do what.
Because it is irrelevant. Reality and the natural world don't care about what your beliefs are. Things happen according to scientific and statistical principles.
You have to make your beliefs fit the laws of nature, only then can you make human laws fit your beliefs. Anything else is moronic, ignorant, and ultimately harmful for civilization, as holding irrational beliefs in a rational world will necessarily end up you making wrong decisions.

Wrong

if aisha was actually 9, it would contradict her stroy in the sira book. (as it would contradict many historical incidents in that book(

so no, you're wrong.

So is watching footage of 9/11, but that doesn't make flying planes into towers legal.

True.
But saying AoC 14+ is Muslim pedo-tier is bullshit. Muslims actually go for 12+ y.o. so considering no one encourages to fuck children in OP's pic (unlike muzzies) is not fair.

There's s big difference between the two. The animal can't consent to the porn and it's forced, it's also not for shock value, people jerk off to it

>I swear to god, officer, she said she had her license!

I..is...this a joke? Are you goys retarded? Holy fuck no wonder they ficke ficke your children you litteraly allow it by law. Christ you are fucking degenerates!! I cannot... Words cannot describe how fucking retarded you are oh my fucking god...

We used to have a age difference limit of 5 years for couples with kids. If a 16 year old teen dated a 22 year old person, the older person was a paedophile. But I think that isn't the case any more.

>all muslims need to take example to prophet muhammad
>prophet muhammad (pigshit be upon him) fucked 9 year old girls
Really made me think

No animal ever consented to being eaten. Why is eating animals not illegal?

>muzzie shitholes raise AoC to 18
>Europe drops age of consent to 14
>opens borders

Help someone fucked my kid!!!

>mfw

Why is Europe taking that example better than turkey?

Read i'd wish you'd do some research, but noo, you're busy having hysteria over something false you read on Cred Forums
retard

That ruling has no basis in Islamic law, so most scholars are going to ignore it and speak against it.

Only in lunar years.

So, 8 years and 8 months in calendar years.

And that's only for Shi'a, not for Sunni, who don't have any set date.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LE3QARjIZg

That good enough for you?

(There's a table at 11:18 if you're in a rush)

>the nation of Target

Because we eat animals to survive, we don't need to fuck them

The same here, but no one actually does it anymore. It used to be drug dealers and users that only do this kind of stupid shit, but I think they realized how annoying their little fuck dolls can be, and how they are looked upon among people.

Grown adults coupling with 14+ is very rare now a days, mostly because they get beat up often

Are you aware that ours is 16 as well?

The towers (and the people in it, though objects are closer to animals, legally, than animals are to humans) also did not consent to the terror, it was forced. I am also convinced that moslems jerk off to the footage on a daily basis.
More seriously, why should the intent matter more than the content? And the producers of such porn would be punished in germany, so I'm not sure where you're going with this line of thought.

>When a 18 year old has sex with a 16 year old (and it goes to court) it has to be proven that it was consensual and that there was a form of relationship between the 2.
this is true, been to court for that, nothing special though..

Yeah because low age of consent equals little girls getting raped by muslims.

>Britain.
>Stands up for sandpeople.
Go figure.

>her stroy in the sira book
Source?

Sorry for the hostility btw.
I didn't mean to say that i don't care about what you believe and you should fuck yourself, i just meant that those things are irrelevant, and you should GFY if you try to push things based solely on them instead of facts.

Ultimately the point is that this would be a better alternative than
>I swear to god, officer, she said she was over the AoC!
Guys the thread was solved.

There is literally no other rational way to deal with this topic.

16 years old is fine.

answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm#s3

>From the hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309

>Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine….

Does this mean Anzu is too young to consent to sex?

>14+
>pedo
Hurr Durr words.

> Implying there is consistency in Islam

Japan has local AoC 18, so yes. Anzu is 17, so you have to rape her.

15 in italy

You can survive and be healthy on a vegetarian and arguably even on a vegan diet.
Granted you might not like it but you can survive without eating animals that didn't consent.
So why are you still harming animals?
It couldn't be that your feelings are more important to you than any actual rational merit of your actions could it?

At least they don't cut the tips of the kids' dicks off or can only have sex if they have a big, thick cover between them because "Yahweh" told you so.

Also, nice job having your "chosen land" be the only spot in the middle east with no oil ...
Barbarians ...

My country doesnt really have an age of consent. If both parties are under 18 then its alright

Personaly im un-cut.
But i'd sacrifice alot more than abit of skin from my penis to keep my kids safe from abduls. And atleast we can use ours and not get cucked. Plus don't you burgers cut your dicks as well?

rare.

They cut it to stop kids from masturbating, because SEXUALITY IS EEEEVUUUULLLL an d should thus be kept far away from kids.

Same reason for their AoCs being higher than Europe. And for nipples being illegal on television.

The "evil sexuality" boogeyman game to america with the religious extremist pilgrims.
And got reinforced by victorian times.

Now they dominate global culture, so it has spread somewhat.

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0

There.
That's not fucked up at all, noooo sir.
What's fucked up is allowing people to have sex under an age that someone defined as "appropriate"

>Personaly im un-cut.
So you're a shitty jew, then? :^)
I'd also suggest trying pork chops, but I know the torah forbids cannibalism.

>But i'd sacrifice alot more than abit of skin from my penis to keep my kids safe from abduls.
Imagine how most of us feel when your people force the abduls on us? Remember, glorious Israel is the only nation really allowed to completely refuse people to immigrate there based on religion.

When are you guys going to experience cultural enrichment like you've been forcing on everyone else?

>Plus don't you burgers cut your dicks as well?
I wonder who could be behind that ...
Also, I'm un-cut too, shit is cash.

12 is too old for most Muslims.

Same. When did western men decide that marrying some annoying roastie is preferable to having a pure girl passed from her father to you as property and being loyally married until death?

>imblygin Muhmad wasn't pedo

Adults cant have sex with anyone bellow 18 here or parents will sue the fuck out of you if they ever fell the need to destroy your life.

If you are 15 to 18 you can have sex with other 15 to 18 without much trubble unless some parents want to take you to the court and make a case, that you preatty much loose 100% time and get no seeing order(cant remember how its called).

So age of consent might be 15 but damn you better be fuckin carefull or you never gonna find a proper job with court order hanging on your as for sex with underage.

Too old.

t. ahmed karim el-kaifa

>So you're a shitty jew, then? :^)
I'd also suggest trying pork chops, but I know the torah forbids cannibalism.
I'm Russian and closer to Christianity than Judaism.
>Imagine how most of us feel when your people force the abduls on us?
Jesus I'm so tired of this shit, They're NOT Israeli, They're YOUR citizens and YOU vote them in. Deal with your country and stop whinning about how 'teh joos did this'
>Also, I'm un-cut too, shit is cash.
Good for you greatest ally.

>will sue the fuck out of you if they ever fell the need to destroy your life.
Yeah nah faggot, to sue someone that someone has to commit a crime. Just because your feefees been hurt because your teenage daughter happens to be a whore doesn't mean you can throw someone in jail for it.