MFW sheeple will actually try to refute this

>MFW sheeple will actually try to refute this

The point is that Trump won't even make it two years as president. He will be impeached amazingly quick, as he will refuse to stop tweeting at all times, even in the middle of peace negotiations and security briefings. He will literally destroy this country by tweeting that some middle eastern prince is a cunt, and will watch as the entire world descends upon America eating all of our bacon and eagles. It will come to light that he spliced himself with a plasmid to resemble an orange and Andrew Ryan himself will descend from the deep to take his lucky charms and scream "OBEY!!" But the joke will be on Ryan, as Atlas has been hiding as Trump for years, and reveal that all the lucky charms have been taxed heavily. And that's why Jesus faked the moon landing.

He doesn't need to make it 2 years, as long as Hillary is avoided the end of the world is avoided

FPBP

Anything is better then Hillary, She would let America get nuked all because of her corruption. At this point I don't even care if anus blasted Hilltards attack me. It's obvious Hillary is pretty dangerous.

jesus christ you libcucks are the most grandiose overly emotional faggots

Didn't read anything you typed. BTFO

10/10 OP

They took the bait.

I know, i'm genuinely saddened by how easy that was.

Trump can't explain why he lost $1billion so he deflects like crazy

Lord please help the people of Cred Forums for they no not to reply to obvious bait post anymore.
Lord please save me from this new flood of new faggoty

This. He could be impeached 10 minutes after being sworn in, the important thing is keeping Killary out of the White House

Pretty much this

The establishment and international jews put all their eggs in hillary's basket and she is fucking up badly

OP just proved that all you have to do is have the first 2 sentences of any post be something anti-trump and then you can put whatever he fuck you want in the rest of the post, but Cred Forums will stop reading to argue as though the entire fucking thing was an argument against trump.

This glorious fucking bastard is manipulating people with low-quality shitposts.

Cred Forums get your fucking act together.

>caring about some dumb business tax things from some boring business guy
>when hillary almost literally created ISIS, probably killed lots of people opposing her, wants war with russia and more

trump at his worst, is still a thousand times less bad than hillary at her best.

Slowly but steadily we will boat this board out of existence

You people are fucking dumb, holy shit.

Ironic faggotry is still faggotry, faggots.

Go back.

somebody's mad because he fell for it

Funny, considering the left derp's argument is basically the same: vote Crooked Hillary - not because she is actually a good candidate, but simply so that we don't end up with the Donald.

Can't you guys just call it a day, pack it up, and run your burger country without a president for a while?

fuggin gommunist

if they can't pay their taxes, shut the fucker down....

if a person can't pay their taxes, jail the fucker

...oh wait...