Wikileaks made great fucking news on their birthday night and literally never hyped rheie event...

Wikileaks made great fucking news on their birthday night and literally never hyped rheie event. Infowars hyped this shit up but said s"sources", particularly Roger Stone, said that this was something big.

theverge.com/2016/10/4/13159914/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-julian-assange-google

Now Assange is in anti-Hillary "leak a week" mode. This is amazing news. If the first week is big the rest will catch fire. If the first leak doesn't catch fire at least you have 7 more. I'm glad its not a dump of 30k emails, although that would have entertained me. What we need is a few solid leaks, preferably just a few emails pertaining to one BIG scandal. And this will be weekly, but not overwhelming for normies like the other email leak.

Now... Roger Stone hyped this shit up. I like the guy but seriously... is this self proclaimed Trump "confidant" a shill or just got a little carried away? Here is the radio interview where he mentions the 30k emails.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljV4Ym0zRSU

inb4 assange is a faggot... he gave a drone leak yesterday, and he is totally correct about saying big news regarding the US wouldn't be released at 3am eastern. This man already gave us so many anti Hillary leaks, so lets take a moment and realize this, on wikileaks 10th fucking birthday. Also I'm not a shill, ctr, or wikileaks fag. I was just hoping to wake up to a huge ass scandal but now realize how fucking retarded I was for thinking that.

tl;dr
This is not a defeat, in normies eyes there will be a guaranteed scandal a week. But who the fuck was at fault for this hype?? Roger Stone? Or did someone hype him up?

read the article you illiterate fucks, this is a political board

Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed

I will wait for his first leak and see what it is.

Roger, you fucked up dude. Why did you get everyone so hyped for?

Pro tip: Its fucking nothing.

How many times can you idiots fall for the same bate?

Assange is an attention whore.

So its worth the steep price?
I didn't make my mind up

ctr fucking faggot! this, pol, is how they divide and conquer

Alex Jones knew he would lose credibility if it was nothing, but Roger Stone said it was gonna be good. Alex should have had better judgement

>B-But next week! NEXT WEEK, Guise, gonna be YOOJ. AND the week after, and.. zzz..

Remind me again, why Cred Forums DOESNT agree, Assange isn't a useless attention-grabbing vaccuum that needs urgently filled with a drone? Hilary should have a gofundme to pay for it, this place should be the biggest contributers.

Is this pic supposed to make this skinbag look cool? Failed again.

Wikileaks takes itself seriously and doesn't waste its time shit posting or retards on pol.

Just be fucking patient you fucks.

Remember that Assange delivered before, remember those emails? Also one of you is CTR

If Assange was harmless Hillary wouldn't have wanted to drone him. No one commits war crimes for no reason, so she is trying to hide something! Actually, when I think about it, war crimes for no reason would be Hitlery Clintons style...we will wait and see.

I don't know why Roger did this, is he an unofficial Shill? Why didn't Trump hire him? There must be a reason, maybe Trump doesn't trust him... did he work for the Bush(ills)?

He hates the Bushes lol/

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH, TRYING TO DISCREDIT WIKILEAKS WITH THEIR OWN FAKE HYPE

IGNORE SHILLS

Everytime you see blatant CTR, post this shit

Huh, did he just fuck up? I have to look this stuff up, I am legit wondering... this was honestly a bit overhyped, but that got it onto mainstream media, now they have to report every leak...

Does Roger Stone play 4d chess?

I think the Lolita Express thing is pretty fucking bad but apparently nobody gives a shit Bill Clinton is raping 12 year olds. It's like she has so many scandals people are just getting bored with it.

Good post, here is a rare chillhill (maybe) and billdong for you

THERE WILL STILL BE ANOTHER LEAK FROM INFO WHORES RIGHT GUIES?!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Not actually Ill Bill.

Post this pic when you see CTR or other forms of Shillery, wether on Cred Forums, twitter or facebook

BREAKING NEWS

A guy donated to Bill Clinton's foundation.
Then a couple months or a year later emailed his wife.
Her secretary responded.
She can't prove for 100% she didn't sell weapons to terrorist!

Caught red handed! Time for handcuffs!

Was anything leaked or what

Lookalikes are fun though

WATER FILTER SALESMAN BTFO

CTR, you are CTR

>4 weeks to election
>wikileaks is going to release a leak a week for ten weeks
MATH!

No, wikileaks was celebrating its birthday, Assange gave info on the next leaks though

Lmfao is Alex to blame? He hyped it too

Nothing, of course. It was just another publicity stunt by Assange.

He promised to release more info on -google- and "the election system."

So much for believing in transparency.
>HURR I'm going to purposely without leaks so I can trickle them out week by week, milking the publicity for myself as much as possible.

Assange is a fucking idiot.

Warning, CTR identified

I have to go do my shit for the day, Godspeed Cred Forumsacks, feed off Hillary's 50 cent army