So Trump won the debate? Riight

So Trump won the debate? Riight..

(You)

This board fucking sucks. I don't even feel anything or feel a need to rebuttal anything anymore. I've lost hope. Here's your fucking (You).

He lost but is surrounded by yes-men

Unscientifically? Yes.

So Hillary is totally not corrupt? Right?

>HRC joking about a drone strike on assange which actually was not a joke

>libya peace deal which didn't happen because HRC

>bill illegitimate black son

>omg trump didn't pay taxes, but it's ok when clinton does it.

nobody is saying that except trolls pretending to be trump supporters

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

so they're doing a good job in your opinion

>LA Times makes Trump Winner
>Commiefornie

I don't compute. LA Times is conservative by default then, isn't it?

>omg trump didn't pay taxes, but it's ok when clinton does it.

Uh, she did...

Listen to yourself for crying out loud.

How mentally deficient are you that you're actually getting swayed by pathetic conspiracies stemming from complete desperation.

And from a dutch bro no less. For fucking shame.

>Trump hair even makes wojak look good
unstumpable

>buy muh liberals have to be bias

Read their website. They clearly explain they're methodology.

This.

Hillary isn't corrupt at all, she said she was sowwy for her email scandal, what more do you want? Or do you just hate her because you're a misogynistic sexist pig disgusting fucking white male?

They sample the same people over and over again to reflect how their views of him change. It originally had a Trump bias so that won't really go away.

>they're methodology
Common core education, everyone.

typed it up quickly but this shit happend in the last couple of days, i'm not going to spoon feed you with sources because you are a moron to dismiss anything negitive to clinton.

most of these are true though

stay mad bro

Months of non-stop kike propaganda can do that to a man. (((They))) are very good at what they do.

>massive oversampling right on queue
We literally predicted this weeks in advance. Compare post-debate sample breakdowns to pre-debate and tell me something isn't fishy.

Forgot pic related. Now fuck off.

>blah, blah, blah, blah
Hey, guess who can't vote in this election?

>he actually believes people on Cred Forums

Did you believe FBI guy as well?

It isn't surprising that party identification would correlate with Trump / Clinton support.

>>he actually believes people on Cred Forums
It's about the data. The post just illustrates the point.

You can literally check these numbers for yourself so yes I do believe it.

>Did you believe FBI guy as well?
No. Barely anyone believes roleplayers since a long time.

I'm not doubting the numbers. But you don't honestly believe that as support for Trump or Clinton changes those people wouldn't also respond differently to their party identification?

Bonus

Try again CTR your candidate hates pepe and pepe hates it back

>didn't pay SOME of her taxes

I think all of us didn't pay SOME of our taxes. It's called a tax deduction. Trump didn't pay ANY of his taxes.

I mean, this is all assuming since he still hasn't released his tax records...

I don't really think anyone won, but everything I've heard said Hillary won for some reason.

No, we just rigged enough public polls online to make the real Donald think he won them "Bigly, so bigly". Which doesn't help him if he goes into the next debate thinking he preformed well in the first.

This "It's not so much that he is a good candidate but Hillary is such a awful one" meme needs to stop. Stop explaining his corruption away with "but she is sooooo way more corrupt".

THAT SHIT DOES NOT HELP