Gary johnson has the "just" hair. what the fuck is happening, has meme magic gone too far

gary johnson has the "just" hair. what the fuck is happening, has meme magic gone too far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't call him "Memes" for nothin!

related

better candidate than both of the shitlords

>Name one foreign leader.
>Aleppo?

Why?

how is that the case?

it just gets worse

I would unironically rather have Hillary than that fucking sperg lord

>Hilary

Liar
Corrupt
Imperialist
Thief
Defended pedophile and laughed about
Killed Gaddafi and laughed about it on live TV
Main donors bankers on Wall Street

>Trump

Objectively wrong about many things. I have lost count of how many wrong facts he has stated in these election debates/interviews.
Greedy
Corrupt (if you think he won't do financial favours for friends if he became president you are naive)
Flip flops on positions ALL the time. Will say anything to get people to like him.
Very authoritarian personality, called Edward Snowden a traitor for revealing abuses of authority/violation of domestic and internal law by the US and then had the audacity to call for his death for fucks sake
Hypocrite: Says the USA needs to bring back jobs to the US but much of his products and merchandise at least at the start of his campaign to my knowledge is made outside the US.

Americans are truly retarded people.

A fucking leaf, etc.

Agreed. He's worth a vote.

Really extraordinary argument you got there.

bait

Real extraordinary flag and world leader you got there, syrup monkey

Your flag is literally stars and stripes. It looks like something gay men at a pride parade would wear around their waist.

simple: he does what most of us do - which is not give a fuck. he's not a cunt. he pretends to not know the answers to dumb as fuck questions from the media. he doesn't just tell blatant lies like the shedevil, or the faggotrump the man acts like a buffon

ITT: Faggots getting played by Johnson kek

>implying this nigger doesn't do it for attention

>tripfag
>using tumblr insults
>retarded opinion
Get off Cred Forums Gary you're not fooling anyone.

It's not clear that he knows why he's doing anything these days.

Holy crap. I didn't watch the libertarian primaries but maybe that was the wrong decision.

>Defended pedophile and laughed about

hey I'd laugh too if my husband got caught on the lolita express and got away with it

Look, my point is that neither of these candidates are leaders. They are rulers who I can assure you would do nothing in the best interest of the people. Both but particularly Hillary are extremely dangerous and malicious. I am a firm believer that this woman is a psychopath.

Johnson is only doing what Kasich did not 5 months ago, free food, free press, free attention

Uncanny. Makes my skin crawl.

gary, get off of Cred Forums

Daily reminder that any worthy person that was part of the Ron Paul libertarian movement already moved on to be part of the Alt-Right and that the current libertarian party is nothing but a sad meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

>he pretends to not know the answers to dumb as fuck questions from the media