You are at the gym when this guy slaps your ass and says "heard you got something to say about the religion of peace"

You are at the gym when this guy slaps your ass and says "heard you got something to say about the religion of peace".

How do you respond?

"Surprise Buttsecks" ... of course!

He's too much of a pussy to do that. Then again, he's such a raging faggot that he would.

slap his ass back

I certainly don't kill him. Because then he wins.

Finish my 5pl deadlift, turn around and tell him if he touches me again, 'I won't just take his fag ass to the woodshed, I'll leave it there, dead.'

>canada
>gym
pick one and only one

Haha, good one, sir.
You just won the internet!

I'd just give him a hug because he's so huggable.

Is it possible he might be made Best Minister for life?

Slapping my ass is sexual assault. Stop your predatory behavior, I will be filing charges.

"Heard you're a fucking gay pride parade float now"

"What a nancy"

is this shopped? why is he wearing that shit on his head, he looks like a retard. Something about this guy's face just pisses me off

You think we don't have YMCAs?

what the fuck is happening here with that koala slut

I think it's just a really happy Canadian moment. Want to join in?

Grab him and start making out while saying "I'll show you a religion of peace..."

If you slap your enemies ass they win.

>You are at the gym when this guy slaps your ass and says "heard you got something to say about the religion of peace".

What is this, a Key & Peele sketch?

Allahu akhbar infidel.

he looks like Prison Mike

So, does anyone remember threads asking how to un-redpill, or to "bluepill" oneself? This. This is how. This picture clearly demonstrates that quality of life is simply higher among the liberals, especially good-looking liberals. If you are good-looking and conservative, you are wasting your time.

>inb4 Trump girls

Trump girls are exactly what you would expect a conservative woman to be: duck-faced infantile daddy's girls, looking to support a candidate that will protect their rights to take the children away after marriage, to take half of everything, and, most importantly, to continue subsisting on the wages of their better halves aka gold-digging.

Islam is the cancer and I'm the answer
:shoots the fag in the face:

Yeah, but she has all of the potential to grow up into Andrea Dworkin. That's the flipside of liberalism.

Those are some sad looking tits

Trudeau will pay for her surgery with tax money inshallah
Wouldnt want that poor girl to have image issues

I tell him "If you hit me, I win."

I petty the leaf who has to take over after him.
>what do you mean we are broke?

I agree with dr. Nasser Al-Dashti on this matter

>Implying you wouldn't fuck her.

>Implying you shouldn't want to

>Implying these retard liberal girls aren't the easy to talk into doing degrading, reprehensible sexual acts

>complaining about the current state of affairs when it's literally the absolute best time to be a straight white man because the competition is so distracted

>posting on Cred Forums when it's the CURRENT YEAR

What the fuck justin im doing Ohp you cunt

I didndu nuffin, give reparations

are...are you gonna fuck him in a shed?

Use the left high kick and knock his head off.

>Islam is the cancer and I'm the answer
>:shoots the fag in the face:

^ this guy gets it.

Down, Down-Forward, Forward + Punch

Ovanlig

Yeah, I heard you like to suck dick.
*unzips penis*

kill him until he wins.

How the fuck do you pronounce your country's name?

Are you a proxy?

>do you like my firm buttocks Justin
>do you want to fuck my boipussie

once he says yes throw him off a roof for being a faggot in the name of Allah

nope
Nam-ib-ia. (like man-libya)
what?

no
i have nothing to say about buddhism

/thread

Niceee

If you fight me, I win

RARE! Thank you much for the flag
A
R
E

i start sucking my own dick

I calmly walk up behind him and put him in a choke hold. As he drifts of into the abyss I say it ok....you won!

*teleports behind you*

what's that red thingy on his suit?
is this that famous goatse?

I start laughing uncontrollably like I am now.

That is clearly a picture of John Candy in drag.

RARE

>he goes to the Y

Poorfags pls go KEK

Do a 360 spin with my muscular arms held perpendicular to my impressive body and (accidentally) hit him square in the face with the 2 100lb dumbell's I'm holding.Then I'd sue him for sexual assault.

How are you supposed to have a hunky prime minister pinch your butt if you're not at the Y?

"Terrorism can be taken care of once and for all" exclaimed Mr Trudeau as he rushed out from his office.

Love and tolerance burning deeply in his heart, he had devised the perfect plan.. He would remove all traces of radicalization is Muslims but teaching them.. How to dance.

"My time as a drama teacher has never seemed more important as it does in this moment as PM of Canada!" he thought as he had refugees rounded up into the new recreation hall he had built for them (just opposite the pool, theater and massage parlor).

When he looked out onto those Arabic faces, Justin knew he was doing the right thing. He turned around and started instructing them in the peaceful and loving art of dance when suddenly he was struck.

A sharp pain met the back of Justin's head as he collapsed to the floor. He heard a cry as he lost consciousness that may have been "Allah Ackbar" but he didn't want to hastily run to conclusions.

His head hit the floor, the world went dark for now.

Hours later, when loving refugees had left and were considerate enough to provide Canadians with fires enough to warm entire cities, Mr Trudeau was found.

He had woken slightly and dragged himself to a corner, it seemed he had trouble recalling how he got there and what had happened.

"Prime Minister, are you ok?" the concerned stranger asked.

Justin looked up slowly with tears in his eyes, barely able to contain his sadness as his lips quivered and his heartbreak evident.

The bruised PM finally gathered the courage to push the saddest words he had ever uttered from his lips "I can't remember what year it is"

"Yeah. I said it's barbaric and incompatible with American values."

respond to him with 'allah akbar' and punch him in the throat to confuse him.

Carefully explain that it's about race not religion.

>"I can't remember what year it is"
bretty good

>yes, I have studied philosophy of religion extensively and have come to the conclusions that all religions breed violence and food insecurity around the world, but wait, if you act now you can become an official, undenying atheist, for the low, low price of $59.99 per month; which is a very tremendous deal, very, very good, but bad for me. What do you say?

What's the point? If I fight him, I lose.

Maple Syrup PM has effectively made Canada the strongest country in the world. You can't fight them; you lose even if you win.