Who was your grandfather, Cred Forums?

Who was your grandfather, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mauldineconomics.com/editorial/14-signs-the-world-is-on-the-verge-of-generational-chaos
youtube.com/watch?v=qxn9AjZNpfs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kliment_Voroshilov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalworker's_pneumoconiosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Upper Class Tory immigrant

my grandfather was a man who got rejected by the SS for his height

Which one?
One is Mark Twain.

"Police" :^)

A hardworking man's man who was severely depressed his entire life.

wireless air gunner in WW2 and a swimming champion

American of Polish descent. WWII gunner.

>of Polish descent
muh herritage

Submarine Rescue, USN. WWII Vet.

Dads side- worked in customs and lived in Liverpool

Mums side- Secretly fled the Russians in Czechslovakia with the family's jewels and ended up in Australia.

Personally, I'm a mutt. French/Italian Grandma, Mother from the hills of Kentucky.

A working man.

I honestly don't know, he moved to Argentina.

dunno lmao

men used to have so much confidence back then. you can see it in their eyes. every american you see now is either a jolly idiot or a depressed fedora tipper, every single one

WWII hero (USSR)

Police, lawyer, mayor of a small industrial town.

which side?

He worked as a mechanic for a Kraft Foods factory most of his adult life. He married a Catholic and she got him to raise his kids catholic. They got divorced, he got remarried and then he died 2 decades later. Also he was obsessed with the noid.

Two great men, both dead now. I think about what a fuck up I am in comparison to the two of them every day.

I don't consider myself either... although I should be.

My Grandfather served in WW2. Came home and built his own house, use to trap animal, hunt, fish, etc. His main job was working as a foreman on a fucking railroad.

He did when I was 8 before he could teach me everything. I ended up stuck with a baby boomer father that refused to learn anything from my Grandfather and just sat in his basement dropping acid like every worthless baby boomer.

I admire my Grandfather even if I only knew him a short while, which is why I promised myself I would teach myself how to fix my own car, hunt, fish, etc... since my baby boomer father never taught me anything.

I can for the most part do everything my Grandfather would have taught me, except I doubt I am as good a carpenter. The main difference is I work in IT... but you gotta make a living and sitting in that office all day makes me appreciate the outdoors that much more.

really? was he a pedo?

Depends on which you ask about. My Maternal grandfather built cars for Holden and slogged his guts out for his family but got shit on really badly by them and well yeah hes bitter and alone. Little unstable I think but means well. He tried to go to Vietnam but they wouldn't send him on the account of his education being poor

My paternal was in the Army but he dodged Vietnam and never joined back up. Shortly after he owned a business and drove buses

one was a train driver for the mines and the other was a taxman

>manlets
When will they ever learn

One forged a birth certificate to enlist for WW2 and became a sheriff.

The other was shot in battle and spent the rest of his life as a civil engineer.

My grand father was a medic in the Vietnam war

a navy man, a lifelong boxer and enthusiast, a gym owner, a husband and a catholic

>Who was your grandfather, Cred Forums?

a WW2 veteran, former police officer that worked in one of the most dangerous countries on the planet, and a great guy. I miss him dearly.

He was a civil engineer who brought the first running water to many rural Scottish communities and was one of the principal team involved in the primary motorway systems of Scotland's largest city. Roads designed 40 years ago that are still being built due to the scale of the project, and are supporting a ten-fold increase in motor vehicle traffic as compared to the levels when he began the project.

He also voted for Brexit and wishes we hadn't turned our back on the commonwealth when we joined the EC.

got drafted into the wehrmacht

was asked to stay in a hotel in italy during his march to north africa because of his drawing skills

his entire unit got wiped out in the war except for him

stayed comfy drawing in a hotel, became caricature artist later on

i dont know if i should be ashamed or amazed

Romanian peasant

Both my grandfathers were Frenchmen fighting under the Nazi flag during WWII. They were enrolled by force because they were living in an occupied territory (Alsace). Both were held captive in Russian camps somewhere in Eastern Europe. After the War, both hated Germany a lot, during their whole lives. They both died in the 2000's.

Literally Hitler

a construction worker
alcoholic
farmer
Great

>and wishes we hadn't turned our back on the commonwealth when we joined the EC.
its too late every one hated the UK after that here

My grandfathers are German and Italian.

A lab technician who worked to develop the RADAR in WW2 with Marcus Oliphant.

Airplane mechanic in ww2, realtor, and mayor of my hometown after. Really cool dude, shame he died when I was pretty young

He was going to be on the second wave of soldiers sent for Italy but the war ended before he could be sent.

My grandfather was a high school baseball player, a Korean War veteran, and worked at a local television station for 40+ years. He was also an amazing grandfather to 9 grandchildren. Damn do I miss him...

Sailed for the Canadian navy on an air craft carrier we were borrowing at the time... Good dude. And the other was tomato farmer turned gm worker. Both gone though now. Great men.

mauldineconomics.com/editorial/14-signs-the-world-is-on-the-verge-of-generational-chaos

A blue collar mechanic who served as a mess sergeant in Vietnam.

He got abducted by some Vietcong once while driving down to get water in the field for cooking. They made him drive them ten miles and then got out and disappeared into the jungle. Scared the beejeezies out of him.

Norwegian SS soldier on the east front and a mechanic

I said USSR nignog

Klaus Barbie was a manlette.

Both hard working German descendants who raised great white families and fought in WWII

I had two grandfathers

Construction worker who always told me that the germans were ok during the occupation of his hometown whereas the americans acted like assholes.

grandpa was a farmer and welder from texas. He barely got out of Vietnam.

RIP pawpaw

My grandpa will have been dead three years this Oct 8th.

I miss that crotchety old man.

Wow really

Dad's side he was a mechanic for the Russian army in ww2, injured by in an air raid, had his jaw disIocated from the bIast.
Was in Germany when the war ended, didn't go back to Russia for obvious reasons (GuIag) Stayed with famiIy in PoIand, Czech RepubIic, had a famiIy in Germany etc before moving to AustraIia in the 50s.
Mum's side he was a detective for the poIice force in the USSR (BeIarus) was an aIcohoIic.

But the story gets reaIII interesting on Dad's side when you mention great grandfathers.
Dad's paternaI grandfather was a generaI in the Russian army during ww2 and died in combat, his maternaI grandfather was a high-ranking physicist at NASA who was on the paneI to investigate why the ChaIIenger(?) bIew up on the Iaunch pad.

One worked for the office of the auditor general, the other was a senior ballistic physicist for de Havilland in the UK before taking a job scouting oilfields which lead him to Canada.

One was an English immigrant who worked the rodeo circuit, the other was a German chemist.

A miner and later a factory worker. Other one was a carpenter and a cunt.

mine past in 2010, then my dad past 4 months later.

nigga it hurts

>oct 8th
my ex gf birthday.

nigga that hurts too.

a major architect on the Long Island Sound from 1935 to 1979. I'm named after him, but he changed his name often in the latter half of his life, so much that we've had allegations that perhaps he faked his death. easily one of the most interesting inside-conspiracies to my life.

One was Head General of the Venezuelan Air Force (like highest rank) and the other one was a Sargeant in Legionarios, not sure if you know what that is. Legionarios one also did lots of other things, ironically, philantrophy and altruistic work

A radio operator in africa during ww2 and then a shopkeeper after the war. He was surprisingly tall for his time as an italian, measuring 198cm

he died at 88 after getting bitter and cold hearted year after year, can't say that I miss him but I assume loosing his wife when they where just in their '60 could do that to anyone

Worked for the Research and Analysis Wing in Egypt during the cold war. Came back home and worked for the intelligence division of army till he retired. Miss the old man.
t. not a german

>past
Passed. The word is passed, you fucking moron.

killed zipperheads and buckethead scum

got along really well with the chinks

says theyre all good to fuck though

told me to be wary if I meet halfies that look like me in the Orient

tl;dr never trust a nip or a kimchee, but chicoms are a good people =)

Senior Master Chief in the Navy. River boar patroller in Vietnam. He saw some intense shit. He was honorably discharged in '82 because he got diabetes.

Son of a bolshevik, WW2 veteran and also helped North Koreans fight against dirty southeners and American imperialists

Somalian tribe leader

Mother's side took a bullet through the cheek while fighting for the Italian Resistance.
Father's side had grenade shrapnel fuck up the right side of his face on D-Day + 1.
Needless to say, my grandfather's had some fucked up faces. I miss em both.

He was in french foreign legion.

Never met him because he divorced with my grandma, moved away and died some years later when I was very, very young.

Wish I could knew more about him.

>told me to be wary if I meet halfies that look like me in the Orient

Hobby musician, fought against Russia in WW2 and got a permanent leg injury.

I am returning to NZ in 1 month to meet him and find out.

Blue eyed blonde haired Iranian.

desu senpai I am on a anime webm sharing board.

not too concerned with what you think about grammar.

why don't you tell me how to spell nigga?
I see you missed one brit dong

An army

>spaniard
well, sounds legit

On my dad's side, a second generation Czech immigrant, Air France pilot (back in the glory days of aviation). Personally knew Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Also he was a freemason.
On my mom's side, an investment banker who managed Société Générale in most of South America.

First one served in the Wehrmacht and shoot american planes with his flak cannon. He also needed to Check if the pilots are dead after they crashed... he said they often looked like little black dwarfs because of the fire. Got an Flak-Kampfabzeichen for and later became Unteroffizier.

The other one was in the waffen-ss. Never knew this wenn he was still alife and never wanted to talk about the war. On his right hand he only had his thumb left... said they got shoot off.

I come from the future and my granfather was muhammad bin al salam, chief sergent rapist in the great muslim war for britain

It's not really grammar, it's more using the wrong fucking word.

Was your Grandad called Pedro by the way?
When did he jump the border?

>river boar patroller in Vietnam

My father did that. Four tours until he lost a leg. Said it was hell.

>mfw he said he should have rode horses and gotten drunk with Indians for a living like his father

He is still alive. He was a technitian and had been making controllers for submarines and testing them for 40 years.

A photo journalist living in a third world dictatorship. Gained the respect of the head of the news paper agency by confronting him face to face unlike the spineless yes men he was accustomed to. He was a stoic father figure according to my mother, a philosopher, and would always have room for you at his dinner table. Rest in Peace Thomás.

Fred Trump

oh look he thinks laughing at latinos is funneh gayme

Lol I'm white as they come user, as is my family. Enjoy your day bud, last reply.

A cobbler

a child molester/wife beater who was a hardcore drunk.

Which parent he meant you stupid kraut

>white as they come
>types like English is his second language
Neck yourself.

I don't know, my grandfather by my fathers side died before i was born and no one ever told me anything about him except that he was an alcoholic; and my grandfather by my mothers side abandoned my mother before she was born, and my grandmother died when my mother was 13 years old, so no one know anything about him.

why can't he be the other way round like most men

a jew, are you triggered?

Second generation Italian along with 4 other siblings.

One of the last things I remember him telling me was "Watch out for those 'ricans"

He was in the Royal Italian Airforce and then the Republican Airforce
He did not switch sides

I should also mention he and all his brothers fought in WW2, naturally.

traitor

partisan aginst the ustasa regime

One died from cancer and other died from liver failure.

Both were alcoholics

>Irish deported's son
>no education
>learned by himself how radio's work to make some money
>worked at a factory his whole life
>got married,. When married he pulled out a pistol threw bottle in the air and shot them down to celebrate
>got kids
>his fathers house burns down, so by Canadian law he was forced to house him(his father was a trully mad hitting irish prick)
>1975, GGF screeming at his wife
>punches him in the face
>GGF dies a couple of months later of a brain tumor
>When the government wanted people to register his weapons, he gave me a 22 and a 410
>told me the wisest thing ever: "Back in the days, what you spoke did not matter, if you were chinese you spoke chinese, if you were english you spoke english and if you were french you spoke french, people did not care at all. Now look at us going, the english and going away, the chinese are isolating themselves in there little colonies and the french go around telling people what to think, how to think and in which way to express yourself"

fucking love that guy ffs.

Josef Mengele

Electrical/Computer engineer working for the military.

You have 4 months and 10 days to either convert or leave these territories, under penalty of death and confiscation of your goods

Kek

Criminal then

Didn't know my grand father. Story is my great great grandfather missed his ride on the Titanic because of some sick draft horses put in quarantine. Can't prove, but cool grandma story. Also supposedly related by marriage to the Dalton gang.

blacksmith, he makes farm and carpentry tools he was well known in the province, but when war started he produced revolvers and shotguns on his backyard secretly to sell them to the guerillas to pop nips after the war he resumed in making tools until he dies of pneumonia in 1991.

>Great grandfather joins the Foreign Legion and survives being shot twice, losing half his ear and gassed by the Germans in WW1
>Returns home
>Marries and lives a peaceful life as a carpenter in Norway
>Gets run over and killed by a runaway apple cart in 1924

>Grandfather runs away to the US, joins the US army and fights all three years in Korea
>Has an almost frightening hatred for everything China related
>Had to sleep in separate bed from my grandmother or he'd choke her to death in her sleep thinking she was Chinese

Tfw my dad is a blue pilled liberal
Tfw I can't serve because I was born mute

Holy shit, I just realized I'm following in his footsteps. Awesome.

Egyptian King

one was a logger amd heavy machine operator who became a foreman when Eisenhower stated building highways

the other enlisted in the Army 1936 and fought in north Africa, Sicily, Normandy, and pushed into Berlin, then was an MP in Japan. Was a salesman for Coca-Cola after the war; was at a diner in Dallas eating after a long drive when JFK was shot

A drunk russian math prof. And a drunk swedish bussiness man

Dunno, died at war when I was young

he cousin was the PM at the time here so he got a free job

thinking all europeans speak fluent english

Lieutenant in Algeria War

Dads

How does an Italian join the IRA?
I didn't even know Ireland had an airforce.

To young to join ww2, but old enough to blow his fingers of after fucking around with a live mine. Pride of the family.

>Tfw I can't serve because I was born mute
how?

Yeah, my Grandfathrr was in there at the start and got taken out in Vietnam to be with my dad and Grandmother.

Paternal grandfather was some white trash hick who beat my dad and grandma before walking out on them while my dad was still young and my maternal grandfather was some Filipino immigrant salesman who left my mom and grandma while my mom was a young girl. Never met my paternal grandfather and only got to meet my maternal grandfather after he was diagnosed as terminally ill. He seemed like a cool guy, but he also seemed very sad the entire time I visited him, full of regret. It's sad to see a man see the daughter he walked out on and meet his grandkids all grown up while he sits on his deathbed. My mom didn't even go to his funeral.

I also have my (step grandpa?), the man my grandma married after her first husband left her. He's been in my life throughout. Stereotypical Italian man who wears wifebeaters, chews on toothpicks, and spends afternoons watching reruns of Mash with a beer. Makes excellent pasta sauce too.

A swede who immigrated to Minnesota as a child, where he met my grandmother (born in the states to another family of swedes). They moved to California where he was turned away from serving in world war 2 due to (I think) a heart murmur. I never got to meet him but I always bring his shotgun with me when I go shooting. I still enjoy listening to my mom tell stories about him because she speaks so fondly of him.

I met my dad's father once as a child but I don't really remember him clearly. My father never spoke about him, I don't think they had a great relationship. I found his dog tags from world war 2 among my father's things after he passed away. I never even knew he served.

>Catholic wedding with his virgin wife before the war
>WW2 Navy pilot
>Comes home and tells his wife to quit her job so she can be a stay at home mom
>6 kids
>Became an actuary and made like $100/hour throughout the sixties
>Retired and all he talked about was kikes and liberals stealing his money

His two real failings was that he got diabetes from his sweet tooth and the war turned him into a total asshole. Even after doing an 11B deployment to Afghanistan I still don't see how the war could have turned him into such an asshole.

one was a commie jew
the other was a polish peasnt that fought in ww2

Biologically? A crazy drunk who killed himself. My step grandfather is pretty awesome, ran a trucking business.

I don't know what's worse, a family history of physical problems/cancer or a history of dementia and madness.

I have no vocal chords

One was an electrical engineer for the navy, later he lived off savings and disability in rural area outside DFW in Texas. he had seizures, but he remains alive to this day. he is very hermit like, but also cool as fuck, super bright, and full of insights.

My other grandfather and his brother were actually both sent to the Overlord invasion in second world war.
Interestingly enough my grandfather himself was only 17, yet he landed on Omaha beach in a wave of landing craft early enough on for him to "immediately get hit on beach, had to lay wounded in pit in the sand surrounded by his dead buds all day until a medic evacuated him" he had caught shrapnel in leg and head, I have his dented helmet in my room now, along with the shells from his 21 gun salute at funeral. He is buried in the military honor cemetery on the hills overlooking San Diego Bay Naval Depot. Most badass cemetery in San Diego. He died when I was twelve, but he went on after the war to not only serve as a motorcycle cop for los Angeles highway patrol (until horrible accident on bike) and then opened a couple bars/restaurants in Aspen, CO and in los Angeles as well.

Grandpa's older brother I mention because they served in Normandy together at the same time, though his brother was wounded in bad fight or crash of a glider going behind the beaches. The conventional tale in the family is he landed in a thicket of some kind of sharp Bush when he fell.

Aparently they both recovered from wounds in England and were both purple hearted.

Basically, they were almost both cannon fodder that were wounded without much chance in their campaign. Not sure what became of older brother, I think he ended up managing some orange groves for local land owners.

woah thats fucking hectic man, so you'II never be abIe to speak?

my granddad did some arctic exploration and wrote a bunch of books

I just never leave my room and spend all day with my cat

Moms side: merchant marine during ww2, career firefigter for the city I live in.

Dads side: Commanded an M4 sherman in korea, got drunk and drove it off a bridge. Was punished by being made a swimming instructor in germany for the rest of his enlistment. Went on to become the engineering manager at a large supplier for GM, very smart man. Died from leukemia in 1994 due to his involvement with nuclear testing in the 50s.

father side- 2 degree (economics and law) upper class
mother side- tailor and ex soldier of france foreign legion

Funnily enough both of them painted houses and probably died well before my grandmothers because of the paint fumes

Considering his flag I think it's safer to assume he is just a retard. Highly doubt he is a European immigrant to the US, as they are only interested in letting Pablos/Mahmoods in at the moment.

kek
I think he was looking for a little sympathy

from my mothers side he was a gunner for the RAF, from my father side he was a Doctor.

what say you now fucking low life plebs ?

Maternal grandfather worked 40 years for a major Canadian newspaper as a typesetter and later a printing technician. Raised five kids. Skilled gardener who could grow anything. Built intricately detailed models of friends houses in retirement.

Parental grandfather was sick most of his life due to malnourishment as a kid. Somehow faked his way through medical exams because he wanted to serve his King and Country in WWII. Almost made it through training before his health gave out and he collapse during a 10 mile full pack hike. Kicked out of the army. Spent the rest of his life working with a Federal agriculture science lab improving Canadian crop and herd yields.

Both good, hard working men. I miss them both every day and know I'm not a fraction of what they were.

kill 3 americans with a spoon then you can join

One was a sucessful bussinessman. The other was a sailor who later worked on an electric power plant.

Of my four great-grandfathers, one was a stonecutter, other was a cattle dealer, other was a watchmaker, and other was a blacksmith and farmer (he could not make a living just with the forge where he was)

My great-great grandather, the father of the stonecutter, was a priest. That's why the surname of my great grandfather was "sinsegundo" (without-second)

I can't go further, but I have a document from the year 1600 where one of my ancestors buy the house where I live nowadays.I know that there is a cemetery beneath my feet.

One of them was a war sailor who didn't get compensation from the state, he migrated to the US, died before I was born and the war sailors got their comps, his son repatriated after a career in the US army including Vietnam.

The other one was a demolitionist who worked until he couldn't work anymore. Was practically blind and 99% deaf after his work. Died shortly after his wife passed away.

Moms side is an insurance salesman, did pretty well for himself, millionaire. Part french, Sicilian and Cajun.

Dads side managed restaurants, workaholic, died when my dad was 17.

>everyone on Cred Forumss grandparents served in the military

Not sure what to make of this...

My grandfather fought the Japs on bataan.

>He died last march at 91 years old of age
>A week before he died, he was senile and his brain revert back to his young soldier days
>mfw he tried to attack my auntie and tied the electric fan with a rope thinking that the japs are there to kill him

here i am an animu weeb and shitpost on japan owned image board.

It'll cost anywhere from 35k-125k for the surgery to make me able to speak so probably not

that they were of fighting age when mandatory service was still a thing?

My fraternal grandfather was a convicted badger-baiter and poacher
Mmmmmm, tasty badger

>Not sure what to make of this...

You know there was this thing called WW2, right?

G-dad got dragged of a boat trying to go to WWII cause he was needed to make munitions, ended up become head scientist of CRS towards the ass end of the war.
Only 1 of his 8 mates he tried to go to war with came back. He eventually lost his mind, rip

>seeking sympathy for someone dying 6 years ago
Absolutely abhorrent

Pawpaw couldn't resist that sideways pussy.

From dad´s side: Don´t know, never seen him
From mom´s side: I know he lives somwhere near, she never told me about him, dont know how he looks. feels bad

Business owner who fought in WWII and got the hell out of that meat grinder as soon as possible.

from mom's side a gypsy or something; she were adopted
from dad's he were a middle class noble of russian empire

He was not a man of big words but goddamnit!...at least he worked hard

>Guy in pick is original pepe

Did WWII have a draft? Sorry if I sound retarded, but I actually didn't know if it did. Neither of my grandparents or my step granddad were military myself, but my dad was in Vietnam.

not surprised, just funny the way he put it.
Thats why I Iike oIder fun, they're funny as fuck by being so straightforward.
So you can't taIk at aII without the surgery?

You guys must all be pretty old then, because my Grandparents were too young too fight WW2 and they are/were well in their 80s.

My Great Grandparents were the ones in the war. Grandparents were just kids.

A chemist, the other one was a news editor.

Farmer on dad's side an Air Force officer on mom's
>tfw worthless

Mine was born in 1914, Slovak-american. He served in Trinidad in WWII. He worked as a meat cutter when he returned. He loved to gamble and drink when he was young, but he had mostly given that up by the time I was born.

Some asshole who owned orange farms, sold it, bought some land in oklahoma, and now it's a vineyard that my family owns.

Also he did firebombs against the japs in WW2

Associated with a polish mob smuggling weapons to the IRA and laundered money through a pizza shop. Eventually died of cancer.

Other one is still alive and spends his time cutting wood or hunting or watching national geographic.

Neither of mine did. One was here off the books so he was never drafted, and the legit one was involved in a sensitive industry for the war effort or whatever.

>So you can't taIk at aII without the surgery?

Lol no, I can't say anything or make any noise beyond whistling

It's okay because even if I could speak I wouldn't want to talk to most of the morons I meet irl anyway, it gives me a good excuse to stay out of everyones drama

>implying we wuz kangs won't press both buttons

soldier in uk expeditionary force, captured held captive in auschwitz until after the war, holocaust is a hoax

>The third incarnation of the draft came into being in 1940 through the Selective Training and Service Act. It was the country's first peacetime draft. From 1940 until 1973, during both peacetime and periods of conflict, men were drafted to fill vacancies in the armed forces which could not be filled through voluntary means. The draft was ended when the United States Armed Forces moved to an all-volunteer military force.

For the record, all Norwegian sailors were "drafted" into war sailors by the exile government when we were occupied. Not soldier, still considered a military target.

I'm not really a youngster anymore, no. My father was pretty middle aged when I was born as well.

One was a fighter pilot and engineer, the other was a majors assistant during the war and a professor afterwards.

I'm a failure in case you are wondering.

>tfw never met either grandpa
Who else know this feel

>never seen either of your grandfathers
What are you, a nigger family?

Industrial engineer, built factories in Siberia for a few years, was bros with the KGB and CIA guys who tailed him.

Union plumber in NYC, spent his days trying to get out of work and abandoning his family.

how do you communicate then?
sign Ianguage?
That wouId be gay as aids I reckon

Merchant marine during ww2. Pretty cool

Maternal Grandfather - Lied about his age to join the merchant navy during WW2. Was the administrator for a large church. Was a Master in the Freemasons.

Paternal Grandfather - Canadian Don Draper, worked in advertising for ages. Lifelong smoker, died in chronic pain from lung cancer.

Teacher and officer who fought WW2.
Didnt smoke or drink. Whole life doing skiing and orienteering. Died at 87.
>tfw you will never see Stukas diving above karelian isthmus

Some countries like the US did.

Canada did not. Every Canadian who fought in WWII volunteered to be there. Remember that.

I hope you're not talking about the picture, because that's clearly a modern hipster attempt at creating a "retro" picture.

You were fooled, though, so I guess it works.

A man who in his golden days went from race track to race track every trying to be the fastest.

by the time I knew him he was but a couch potato that watched every single NASCAR race available.

equally in his prime from how my mom talks was a typical southern, drunk good old boy, that had a bit of a mouth and hand for anyone that decided to piss him off.

My other grandfather I never met, he survived one world war and the Korean war with two purple hearts and whole load of other medals only to be taken out in the 80's by truck while working at a toll booth.

My grandpa was a schizophrenic heroin addict

It's compounded for me because my war hero grandfather tried to redpill me but I wouldn't listen and he died before I could let him know he was right.

You realise that's just some roleplaying numale faggot in the pic, right?

I just write shit out on a notepad like an autist because literally nobody knows sign language

>died in chronic pain from lung cancer
>chronic pain
>from lung cancer

Both were manlet truck drivers. One was a rambler/womanizer on top of that. The other went on to be a ranking Teamster back when they were big.

Moms: Guy who traveled around doing shady stuff and ended up shot in the desert by the mafia
Dads: A farmer

Low class guy with a big hart. Married my rich grandma and started his own company.

He fell victim to alcohol and smoking so he went bankrupt. Became poor again and affentually died of long disease

To bad he died in my child years i could have learned a lot from him

(((Merchant)))

He worked in a paper mill for more than 50 years, with his time there interrupted for a few years by WWII. He joined the Airborne (glider troops), was stationed in Panama for a bit, then his separate battalion joined the First Allied Airborne Army at Sicily to prep for Operation Dragoon, the invasion of Southern France. From there his battalion was folded into the 17th Airborne Division for the Battle of the Bulge, after which they then launched Operation Varsity, the invasion of Germany.

As a funny, trivial aside, he was the second man from the 17th to die after the war. The first was J.D. Tippit.

These are his insignia and decorations.

Colombian farmer

that's directly relevant to op's question you fucking culturesless mongol

A veteran, lawyer and a Freemason, like his father. He owns/owned a large portion of a small city but unfortunately he's disorganized and screwed a lot of it up so it's mostly sold off now. I'm in the will for 250k but I suspect the crotchety old bastard will live to be 100

One I have literally forgotten his name and know very little about him. Died when I was like 10.

The other is a bit of a bad ass at least in terms of physical toughness, strength, and demeanor, same as my father is.

I'm about as tough as a sponge and autistic.

My maternal great-great-great grandfather was a Confederate Calvary officer. My maternal grandfather was an Air Force airplane mechanic.

My paternal great-great grandfather was a gun smith, who made firearms. My paternal grandfather was an Army MP, then went on to become a cop in Birmingham, Alabama, where he hosed down civil rights protesters.

>tfw you were born for Cred Forums

Do tell

Grew up in a small wood cabin with 6 siblings and a about a dollar to split between them.

Went into the navy, completed high school, mother once told me a story about how when him and the other boys showed back up at a school dance in uniform they had to shut everything down due the girls almost rioting.

Eventually became an electrician, raised a family, had a couple kids owned multiple homes and cars before he died on a waiting list for a heart.

factory line worker, climbed the ranks to manager position, later became a corporate negotiator

Vet and banker robber that died in a federal prison

One was with the Italian AA in Montecassino. Then a blacksmith.

The other was a partisan in the Alps.

navy sea bee... fought in korea and vietnam, was attached to special forces group in vietnam and helped build their fort in the jungle or something... got an Army Commedation with Valor for it. we have the plague at his house

other grandpa was in the marines during ww2 but he was younger so he only got stationed in japan after it already had surrendered

nice

One of the first 4 men to ever bomb a ship in carrier to carrier aerial combat.

Sailor in WWII, served on a destroyer in the pacific, raised in the Great Depression, lived his entire civilian life as a poor carpenter (inb4 leaf).

Other was a pilot in the Korean War, worked at a power plant.

>grandfathers were in Vietnam

Underage as fuck, reported all of you.

My grandfather died when I was 2 and he was 54.
Immigrated from italy, fought in WW2 for the US walking aside tanks. started 2 companies. I dont know about older family members. I have a picture of my great grandfather with his wife and he owned a mansion in italy, thats all I know.

My other grandfather died in his 70s. He also fought in WW2 and drove a tank and then worked for USPS. He collected stamps. His family was coal miners in Pennsylvania, though mostly they never went in the mines themselves.

both my grandparents lost their hearing by fighting in/around tanks.

>Grandfather
Was in the airforce as a on site general maintainer. Not sure what the phrase for it is, but he basically got base work involving looking after and moving stock and supplies. He eventually slipped down a flight of stairs carrying some boxes and busted his leg or hip.

He went on leave, later became a milk man. He's your average military obsessed pop who's obsessed with building model ships and planes. He has all the Sharpe books and is basically in love with the British Navy.

>Great grandfather
I believe he may have been stationed in Indonesia but never saw conflict, I can't quite recall though.

I unfortunately didn't really get to know him when he was alive. A real intense Conservative and racist from what I've been told, and had an extreme temper. He saw the local Greens senator at a servo and called him a green faggot to his face.

>Great great grandfather
World War 1 Leftenant, even got a bunch of medals for his service after he was shot in the chest and crawled through miles of no man's land. Took him two days of non stop crawling until he got back to his trench.

>Great great great grandfather
Irish Catholic immigrant. Don't know much about him other than the fact he left a famous town we're named after, lived in Scotland for a year and made his way down to Tassie. Ended up becoming a farmer. All I know about my father's side beyond this is we're named after a town in Northern Ireland.

My grandfather was killing countless nips in the south Pacific during dubya dubya two.

oh i thought we just meant military service...

first grandpa who was in navy then went on to do overseas construction work in iran, israel, saudi arabia, alaska building like airports and radio dishes in bum fuck places

second grandpa was a fireman who raised 10 kids

Father's father: Survived Stalingrad, had 6 sons.
Mother's father: Survived Winter War, worked on factory during war
Father: Geologist, Comms officer
Mother: Chemical worker at rockets factory
Me: Worthless programmer, working for food

A runner in the Continuation War against Russia.

Delivered important messages on the front, while dangering himself. He was the most gentle nice old man, showed me how to drive a tractor. He died in 1999.

He was dyslexic in the 50's, so he never finished school. Didn't stop him from becoming a manager of a textiles mill and eventually starting his own business. He still lives in the states and I miss him every day.

My grandfather who was a USPS worker also said on his death bed he had an illegitimate family in France.

Engineer. From georgian noble family.
Was killed by his neighbor 25 years ago.

Just to add, my pop also plays vidya. He loves Total War, especially Empire. Unsurprisingly, he's conquered all of Europe as the British on expert difficulty.

Pretty based. Because of him I discovered Total War.

from dad side - a hard working man, alcoholic, came from Bug river line after WWII. He died for some cogenital heart disease, grandma told me a name of his disease. I never knew him, he died in 1985, a six years before my birth)
from mother side - a railwayman and scultetus, later in his life alcoholic. He died a year ago, in Easter, just becasue he was to stubborn to visiting a doctor. In the end of this life all disease he had just killed him. He was a great man and grandpa.

> Maternal grandfather was an Italian immigrant and landed on Omaha during D-Day. Later graduated from college, eventually became Asst. Comptroller for a certain unnamed US state, and in his 50's, became a partner in a small chain of bars/ restaurants alongside his real job. Still alive and kicking at 94, and hopefully much longer to come.

> Paternal Grandfather was a Russian immigrant and Korean war vet. Owned a construction company for some time, but afterwords never had a clear stream of income. Had money up the wazoo, though. Died earlier this year at 83.

How did I do, Cred Forums?

My grand father was rejected by the Hitler youth for being a thug.

One was a French immigrant married at least 4 times and I never knew him.
The other is a man who was born fatherless into a house in the middle of nowhere and worked his way up starting at the age of 9 to become a successful farmer/businessman.

my Grandpa Served in WW2 and retired from the Navy he was also the featherweight champion of the world

>georgian noble family

A madman who led an unionist revolt against his boss, burning his mansion, trying to roll over the cops with excavators. Cops did bring helicopters and shit in the end

Thats really cool having the documents from so long ago. My maternal family can only be traced to a relative arriving from Ireland to the Americas in 1773, which is a lot further back than some Americans. I also own a cloth cut of the family crest from that period, though my mother and grandmother seemed mystified of how it traced down.

The paternal side can be traced further back into northern Ireland, but the roots in America ended up in south Carolina. Actually very wealthy, large, plantation owning family. Many blacks have our pretty unique Irish name from slavery, and there are many of us, going as far west as texas. I an named after a great great grandfather that joined his family in south Carolina in 1830s. The war supposedly spread the family around. This father side of my family is truly huge (later became more like a upper class clan) and well documented in a printed book in the US. We have such a unique name that I won't give it out here, but I've seen it on blacks playing in National Football League, I'm related to an actress currently starting in a TnT drama show, Sadly the show is lameish but I still love her. also our name addorns a Mississippi delta plantation that was instrumental in modern blues music and is near where a formerly little known farm hand ended up being the very Robert Johnson that supposedly sold his soul at the crossroads to gain magical skill and transform American music.

Also, if you watch the movie The Alamo circa 2000 something, most of the Texan fighters were casted as extras and little roles from a massive ass group of cousins in east texas.

t. Glenn Beck

soldier and blacksmith

This is my grandfather on my mother's side.
He was a SS-Hauptsturmführer.

My maternal grandfather was a Missouri farmer whose parents and most of their family were share croppers (white) until that whole thing took a big fat shit. He managed to get some land though when his parents put him up for adoption and the people who adopted him gave him the land. He was a bit of a nutter and whatever. I've never really met him but he was there when I was born, he's still alive but after a series of strokes and other health problems he's not in any shape to meet people, etc. Most of my mother's family are from Missouri or Oregon which was a result of my maternal grand mother's parents leaving the rest of the family in Missouri during the great depression. It honestly pisses me off when I hear boons and whoever else bitch and moan and "muh racism" and when they bitch and moan about sharecropping like only niggers were forced to do it.

One was a publican for 60+ years in Dublin

The other made artisan woodworking tools for a living while running the family farm

My grandfather raped his way to Berlin. I am related to about 30% of the Baltic and countries, Ukraine (no such country) and Poland and much of eastern Germany because of it.

Then Stalin send him to die in far eastern Russia because he once said something bad about socialism.

But at least he got a lot of pussy.

wtf is that Ietter?
ya, _m tvordi znak

My gramps on my dad's side died when he was young and my father was the stoic type who never brought up shit like feelings and other gay stuff. All i know is he was involved in some branch of government "diplomacy" for the OSS in WW2 and later died in Korea. My father wound up in Defense Intelligence after vietnam.

My maternal grandfather was a great guy. Engineer and backup deck gunner with Carrier Group 1, Pacific theater WW2, after that went to work at NBC and became an Academy award winner (can't tell you for what as I'd basically be doxing myself. I already did but it'll still be a bit of work to figure it out)

He taught me a lot of important stuff and died about 17 years ago... he was very upset with what was going on in his old industry with all the degeneracy and crap being pushed. He redpilled me on a lot of that stuff long before I would've paid any attention to it myself.
I wish I got to meat my dad's father... whatever, I got some solid genetics from him so... he lives on in a slightly diluted form, which is all you can ask for really.

He did what to a Hampster?

A gambler and a free spirit, named after him but he passed away during my mothers youth (car accident)

Mother's side: a mason (not the free one) and a good, conservative, hardworking Christian. He died last November.

Father's side: a driver iirc, I've only met him for like three times in my life, and one of those occassions was on his deathbed 10 years ago. He was an abusive alcoholic who left his family.

Veteran of the WW II pacific theater.

he was born in 1915, to sicillian immigrants, broke his foot at 6, fought in wwII was taken a POW, was released after the war, came home malnourished, married at 28, had like 10 kids, my dad was the oldest. my moms dad was born to prussian immigrants and I know a lot more about him as a man, and loved him, he treated us all great and we were depressed as fuck when he passed, he fought in wwII and korea, was sort of a war hero, moved back to texas after serving in both, sold pencils and paper and married my grandma who was tejano, he made some smart investments (IBM sprite, coke, disney, and mcdonalds) retired a millionaire in the 80's and pretty much spent his time with us, teaching us how to fish hunt, put old radios together, and was just generally a great grandfather.

your mom

A Brazilian born, Portuguese blooded pedophile manlet who built everything he had and amassed his wealth with his own two hands, all the while cheating on my psychoanalyst, lawyer, rent collecting, apartment building owning Italian grandmother with 14 year old whores.

I'm proud.

Stfu, he was a major.

>tfw on my mother's side great grandmother was nurse in ww2 and spread her legs to german medicine/soldier called Rudolf.
now i have some german blood in me.

I'm certian that's a rare thing in Latvia.

My great uncle. He passed away this year
youtube.com/watch?v=qxn9AjZNpfs

He fought in this conflict

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

Died before I was really old enough to talk to him about it. Don't know what his thoughts or feelings on it were. Whether he actually thought they needed a good ass kicking so they'd behave like a good little colony or if he was just doing his job.

I'd imagine it was the latter though, he never talked much about it beyond saying how he hated the snakes that lived in the Kenyan jungle. He also got left for dead once. He had been wounded and as he was being carried back to camp a lion showed up and scared the guy who was carrying off. The lion apparently wasn't too interested in my grandfather though.

My other grandfather was a sort of local celebrity who did a lot of charity work for blind people. He was blind himself but still managed to found and run a local locksmithing business. He got an OBE for his charity work at one point too. He died around the same time as my other grandfather.

> everyone in this thread has only one grandfather...

One was a lower clads britbong who served in the British navy who then worked his ass off and died an upper class man.

My other was a mid class britbong who became what I'm told as one of the best criminal lawyers in the country.

Born in Massachusetts and was poor as shit. Had a career in the Air Force. Retired E-9 I believe, started as an MP and went on to logistics or some shit. Set up a crucial base in Laos during Vietnam that earned him a Bronze star. Not the highest achievement but more than I got in 5 years in the Navy.

Devout Catholic, never drank, smoked, or did anything degenerate. Lived until 88 and just died earlier this year. He was what made America great.

A Jew and he was teaching Math at school.
He had shit tone of relatives who died in the holocaust.
My grandmother fucking hated him.

We are related

>wish I got to meat my dad's father
>meat

wew... what a fucking sick typo that turned out to be

Both hardworking blue collars, one passed away when I was very young so I don't know much, but the other one is based af and hates commies

My grandfather was a logger. He lived innawoods in the Ozarks and was a well known hunter and fisherman. I still see his pictures in these small mom and pop restaurants that somehow manage to stay open. In his early days he did go off to war with Korea which may explain his obsession with artillery and weapons that is still seen today with my family.
One day he went hunting and had an accident.
>you live inna woods
>you die inna woods

German engineer that invented the modern ball-point pen but didn't patent it.

Sicilian migrant. WW2 bases all over the Pacific.

And other was a Illinois farm boy, hadn't seen a nigger till he was 30ish

Is garlic only a french thing ?
It makes meat delicious, and minced can be added to any salty recipy without issue.

She probably just hated liars, it wasn't personal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kliment_Voroshilov

One was a mechanic and still kicking it on his farm where he grows most of what he eats
and the other was involved in land development in Illinois, but passed when i was 6 so i don't know that much about it.
>im named after the mechanic that built his own house by himself while living in a trailer on a piece of property.

One was a foreman for the Department of Sanitation of Staten Island, the other is plumbing engineer (basically a plumber who did Calc I & II with a Fluids class).

Great Grandfathers were more interesting. The one on my mom's side was a signalman during WWII (Atlantic). He became an alcoholic. Hated blacks et al. He cold turkeyed tobacco and alcohol. He was a blue collar worker (was a revolving door when it came to jobs). He was extremely social and was the life on the party. He was also a horn dog, he made my grandma when he was on leave. My Grandma was born 3 weeks after VJ Day

The other was a midshipman in WWIIon the Pacific theatre. He was on a destroyer. He didn't like to talk about it... A funny story comes from him
>Be my great grandma
>You're pregnant
>Pearl Harbor Happens
>It's happening.gif
>Your husband leaves for the service even though your first son is just 3 weeks from being born,
>He didn't come back until my son was 4.
Long story short, the bitch held a grudge against him until the day he died.

can someone answer this?

Kill yourself hohol

>grandfather
I assume most people have two grandfathers, fampai.
Either way, one of my grandfathers is a pretty cool guy, he was anti-commie soldier in Cuba, but after Castro, Che and the red bandits took over, he fled to America. He worked a lot of hard, blue-collar jobs and now he has his own farm.

>hohol
he is jewish

My grandfather was a man who spent his early adulthood as a captain in the Korean War. After the war, he focused on education and received his doctorate degree and spent the rest of his life teaching at UNC.

>liberator rape spawn
kek-a-doodle-doo

My great grandad was a half Italian, half Irish RAF pilot in WW2 who once, when he had tootache, had his tooth tied to a car and yanked it out, also the man who shot himself in the foot and didn't go to a hospital until it was infected. Spent the last days of his life in bed at home with cancer offering liquid morphine and brandy to all of his guests.

sill degenerate

tbqh I don't even know why shy was that mad at him, she didn't even visited him a the hospital when he was dying.

Worked as a coal miner in Northern England, died in his 30s from: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalworker's_pneumoconiosis

My grand father was a child when WW2 occured, howeover he was a high ranking officer in the army during the war in Algeria, has been injured several times, escaped an arab ambush where one of his soldiers got decapitated by a shitskin and he was almost shot but managed to steal a gun and reach his jeep to retreat with his troops. He also napalmed some arabs that were fleeing his troops across hills

The other one did Indochina war and then became a secret service agent in czechoslovakia, he retired but got assassinated by the KGB soon after

My great grandad worked in the pits in Newcastle. The stories I heard about them are fucking terrible.

tank loader
got awarded the iron cross 2nd class for his service
got wounded and captured in france (only one who made it out of the tank)
british pow for the rest of the war
worked in the near home improvement store til retirement
died of a heart attack mid 90s

>found the actual paperwork of the iron cross award but not the cross itself.
>he probably dumped it

>hero

A farmer
Yes stuff grows here

aren't there many liberator and liberator spawn in latvia as well?

farmer

Don't know on my fathers side. Dad is black and took off after making my mom pregnant.

My grandfather on my mothers side was a political figure in syria

my other grandfather was an asshole

those are onions, my gaulic friend.

On this pic.

>PO Box 1142 was one of a number of secret internment facilities commissioned by the United States with the goal to exploit the German scientists recruited as part of Operation Paperclip in Europe. In order to prevent scientists specializing in rocket and other sensitive technologies from falling into Communist hands, the United States became determined to prevent the Soviet Union from seizing scientists with this information prior to the end of the war. The U.S. Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency was responsible for sponsoring the operation and took a specific focus on the scientists who had worked on Hitler’s V2 Rocket program.

He spoke French, English and German perfectly.

Well considering that soviets didn't even touch our Latvian SS not even raping/pillaging us.
I can safely say no.
But colonisation of latvia was pretty big.
So yeah alot of russians "liberators" are still here.

Sadly it's the only thing I know about him, My dad never talked about him at all.

Feels bad that my great grandfather fought in Burma against the Japs during WW2, my grandfather was a coal miner, my dad was in the RAF for 30 odd years and I'm a fucking neet.

wasn't latvia illegally annexed into ussr and then colonized by russian gommies though?

>17 years old
>pioneer-batallion
>tank drive
>hit by granate splinters
>nazareth in france
>burger-cucks invading
>gets send to the front with 6 bullets, to shoot everything he sees
>dying without sense
>meets some french doctors who rescued his life in the nazareth
>gtfo out of town

Thank you, Jean-Phillip

Ah yes, i only glanced at the one at his neck which seems like garlic.
Onion is great too, those two things are a godsend to cuisine !

Garlic especially will make your farts smell divinely, smelling them will be quite the pleasant experience.
It even makes your pee smell like garlic, it almost makes me understand people with a sexual fetish for pee ( almost, despite smelling good due to garlic, it's still gross ! ).

Polish artillery officer
>Boxer
>Captured by Germans, escaped
>Joined partisans after getting back, lived in forest for 2 years
>Captured by Russians, jump off Siberia-bound train
>Lived in grandma's basement until 1946 because commies were looking for him
>Became chief accountant for regional government after amnesty

A based Norwegian/Swedish farmer that did well for himself.

Dad never met his biological dad, my grandma had like 2 abusive marriages before him and didn't want the third time to be the charm so she turned down his marriage proposal and he fucked off to one of the Carolinas. She put my dad up for adoption when he was born and her parents were pissed so they adopted my dad, that's why I have my great-grandparents' last name. So my legal grandpa (my great-grandpa) was a WW2 vet and he died when my dad was 4.
I never met my mom's dad, but he was a sheriff's deputy, horse wrangler, lots of things. He also cheated on my grandma a couple times and died in a car accident when my mom was a preteen. I grew up with grandpas I'm not biologically related to, so step-grandpas if you will. My mom's stepdad cut meat in a deli and was a motorcycle fanatic until a really bad wreck in 04 or 05 I don't remember, and he's retired now. My dad's stepdad (allegedly) fought in Korea and supposed abused my grandma, but they were old as fuck by the time I came around.

Vietnam was almost 50 years ago you asshat leaf

Yup same with eesti and lithuania.
Thats good old anglo protection for you.

He was a Soviet Navy sailor, fought in Japan and Korea during WW2, killed some nips, pillaged some villages (According to him, korean booze sucks, even for a sailor's taste) befriended some murican sailors and returned home, where he lived happily until his death in 2005.

Father's dad was Vice president of something in exxon, vice president of admin in Nasa, president of ansi, now retired had prostate cancer which is now in remission, 83 years old
Mom's dad was a bus driver for public schools, worked so much overtime literally draining the funds for the bussing portion of the boe in my hometown, worked like that to get away from my mother who still lives at home at 45 cause of my grandma's enablig of her, retired, has bladder cancer but also in remission, 81 years old

WWII USN vet and a piece of shit

MY grandfather was a fallschurmjager (paratrooper) in WW2, helped free Musollini, then died on the Eastern Front.

>born poor
>worked in coal mines
>hired by some private contractor which sent highly skilled coalminers around the country to increase output
>had 7 kids
>left coalmines due to dust on the chest
>worked as a gravedigger
>was sacked for beating up his colleague and throwing him into an empty grave
>died of emphasemia

Sounds like you would've made him proud

Lorry driver, committed suicide at the age of 25

Bootlegger/smuggler.

Grandpa shot his own ally in ww2 because he thought it was russian

he worked for 40 years as a railway engineer, lifted weights his whole life into his 80s, raised 6 kids, loved classical music.

its a horrible feeling knowing i'll never be as good a man as him.

My mothers father was too young, to join SS, like his brother. Their mother and 4 sisters went to the USA, Pennsylvania.His big bro died, defending the Rhine and his father was captured by americans. Little grandpa was at his own for the end of the war. After the war, the american husband of one of his sisters took care of him, play ing "the big bro".

Also dad's dad wants trump to win
Mom's dad just wants to die cause he got his cdl license revoked after a 2nd heart attack and can't leave home that much anymore

one miner & pinter, & the other one an accomplished engineer

>its a horrible feeling knowing i'll never be as good a man as him.
the onIy thing stopping you is that shitty attitude bud

Sounds like you must be American

No he was czechoslovak
He knew russians weren't the bad guys but he did it anyways
Absolute madmam

painter*

One was a shop owner, then a teacher and artist.

The other was a laborer that had like seven kids. Catholics, man.