I grew up in the west and i'm white. I hate feminism, gays, trans-people, racemixing, whores...

I grew up in the west and i'm white. I hate feminism, gays, trans-people, racemixing, whores, immorality and any form of degeneracy. However, this is exactly the reason why i despise western civilization and westerners. I side with islam, have nothing against refugees if they behave normally and always put humanity over nationalism. i have compassion for the opressed, and pure hatred for the opressors (eg. palestine and israel). so, by your logic, would you kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/07/14/tribes-and-types-of-cousin-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice blogpost.
Check out tumblr.

Assuming you aren't a shill. Let me explain why you should hate Islam.
While degenerate behavior should be looked downed upon and Islam does that very well.
Islam doesn't allow that degenerate behavior to happen in the first time.
They aren't allowed to drink alcohol, sleep around, do drugs, etc.
That's why I am proud to be a westerner and I hate Islam: I can do it, but choose not to.
I don't need a God to tell me not to sleep around, I don't need a God to tell me not to take anything in excess.
That is freedom and it's worth everything.
So fuck you.

still have no reason to hate islam, i can hate certain muslims who do horrible things in the name of islam, but nothing more than westerners who do horrible things in name of 'freedom'. i don't need also any kind of authority to tell me what's moral what's not, i know this myself but the vast majority of people do need prohibitions. just because you can be moral without someone forcing you doesn't mean everyone is like you.

>Croatia.
>White.

You're basically Albania.

blonde and pale, what is it with Cred Forums thinking slavs are not white

what is wrong with Cred Forums thinking all white people without exception are superior, you're still a dumb croatian islam sympathizing cunt

tl;dr - Op is a cuck for islam.

So you deny freedom and wish to enforce your will upon others?
Why should your will be listened to?

>blonde and pale

I mean in comparison to Bosnians and other sand niggers maybe. But that's the same metric Argentina claim it's whiteness from.

OP never met a muslim and doesnt know what he talkin about

so i get it now, you hate islam more than you will ever hate racemixing, whores, feminists etc. probably because you know you're not capable to deal with degeneracy and islam is. jealousy?

I don't think its that, i think he just misunderstands what western culture is really about

I've been to places where muslims are a majority, you're not welcome there. Muslims are chill as long as their numbers are small

the person i love the most is a muslim, not practicing but still
no, i love freedom and i want it. but not all people are able to be 'free' without being degenerate. so let everyone do what they want as long as it's not immoral or hurting other people, physically and emotionally(like cheating whores)

> I don't like the most retarded aspects of free expression
> I'm going to side with the ones who want to rape and enslave me as a consequence
Go to hell traitor.

>you know you're not capable to deal with degeneracy and islam is. jealousy?

>Deal with degeneracy

you mean to kill or enslave them like islam does?

Take your authoritarianism back to stormfront

i don't see people using that free expression in any non-retarded aspects lately because people are not truly free, they are slaves to monetary system and corporations and mass media

>i have compassion for the opressed

You're an idiot

Islam is just a religion for shitskin savages who can't maintain civilization without having no personal freedom

We did and would do perfectly fine with many and all victimless crimes legalized if there were no shitskins on the planet

>I side with islam
How is this even a question?

Or without women's rights too, that's the key part, we gave them the right to vote and they just demand we flood ourselves with shitskins so we have to compete for our women and they can choose the victor

so how else would you deal with it?
yeah just like west could maintain civilization with personal freedom, oh wait, it couldn't. this is not civilization anymore but jungle for whores and other degenerate people who live in illusion they are civilized while in reality behave like primitives

Then go suck some paki dick. For someone who hates degeneracy you sure seem quick to switch sides. Go be a Judas faggot somewhere else.

What the muslims and their empire did to us, how they pillaged and humiliated us. You dare show any good thoughts for the scum. You betray your country and people and spit on the graves of all the people who died for Hrvatska and its people. Smece izdajnicko

>the person i love the most is a muslim, not practicing but still

it's pic related

fuck your nationalism and things that happened centuries ago. then we should all just hate each other and let history divide us even more instead of uniting against the same enemy

>siding with mudshits

but crvoje, haven't you learnt from history?

>What is World War 1
>What is World War 2
>What is Yugo War

Ask any muslim what they think of the ottoman empire and the caliphs who form it. You would embrace and be friends who approve of mindless slaughter and pillage of our people? We cant be good with them, we are incompatible, multiculturalism fails. Either we and our culture wins or we let them and their culture run us over like trash.

Youve never had a girlfriend have you? I bet youre an autist neet lashing out. Like that one fucker on jewtube. Thats how you are. That lonely fucker on the jew about to go kill some people cause girls recognize youre psycho ass and wont go near you

history is written by winners. what exactly makes ottoman empire worse than any other empire that ever existed who did the same and worse things to nations they conquer

jokes on you, i am a girl

Pure faggot.

Die.

If you're looking for reasons to dislike Arab culture(s), in which Islam plays a significant role, read hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/07/14/tribes-and-types-of-cousin-marriage/

The specific cousin marriage most commonly practiced in the Arab world, FBD, keeps within the tribe, meaning that culture and maybe genetics have developed for lower altruism than cultures without cousin marriage or with other kinds of cousin marriage.

>i have compassion for the opressed
>hates gays for no reason

The proof is literally in the pudding. Go to Turkey, see how many niggers you see there. Not sandniggers, no no, I mean actual bona fide coons.

None? Now why is that, because Turkey had a slave trade of tens of millions of black Africans for the longest time. Where'd they all go?

Oh right! They cut their fucking balls off and used them as sex slaves. How could I forget. Hey remember that time the British Empire castrated 80 million people? No? That's because it didn't fucking happen.

That doesnt justify it! They stole our land, stiole the people from our shores and put them into slavery! Just because others did it doesnt meant its right. The horrors they inflicted upon us... And you speak so nicely of them. We dedicated an entire part of our country into a seperate bloc (vojna krajina) just so we as a people could survive. You try to justify the devil and you like him, but know that they would put you and your family into chains, forcefully convert you and place you at a place lower than trash. If you want go join them and go to their countries but leave us alone. We fought for so long and lost too much yet you still want to give them this little decency we have left.

...except islam provides an excuse for the worst subhumans on the planet to do inexplicable things to eachother and people that don't follow their third world shit tier religion. They opress everyone that goes against sharia, and want a world governed by them. That is not what the west stands for, in fact thats why we need the west more than ever. Goverment should not exist through religious pretenses in order to control. It should protect and gurantee the inherent rights of its people and allow them to be the best they can be under a free society. Islam seeks to destroy this and those that pardon its egregious acts of terror belong with them in the rubble.

>That's because it didn't fucking happen.
More's the pity.

You side with Islam so yes.
The world would be a better place without you.
"Le we are le all le one XDDD" meme is bullshit and you are a fool for believing it.