Are there any actual reasons to be against gay relationships other than it is unnatural by "mother nature"?

Are there any actual reasons to be against gay relationships other than it is unnatural by "mother nature"?

We don't live in the woods anymore, we don't live by the land. We have a population of over 7 billion, we don't need any surplus reproduction.

Redpill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--tFqSFgF-k
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/03/the-darwin-digest-episode-31-homosexuality/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care.

Do what you want.

aids

>We don't live in the woods anymore, we don't live by the land. We have a population of over 7 billion, we don't need any surplus reproduction

Thats the reason to ban some unnecessary heterosexual relationship, not to allow gay ones

ironically you want gay men to be in relationships and even get married, since its gay promiscuity that is actually the bad thing and spreads diseases

Homosexuality, incl. the act itself, the legal recognition (i.e. gay marriage), the relationships, the lifestyle and the culture, all (and each) promote horrible outcomes both for the homosexuals themselves and society (aka other people).

When I say homosexuals, you think I am referring to a class of people. I'm not and they aren't. By "homosexuals" I mean practitioners of homosexuality, or people who bought the homosexuality-as-identity bullcrap and "identify" as homosexual. Engaging in harmful behavior does not a class of people make.

>We don't live in the woods anymore
Yes, but our instincts are still unchanged from when we did. The only reason we don't live in the woods anymore is because we controlled our instincts and restrained them in a way to build civilization. If we unleash our instincts again, we'll destroy civilization and go back to living innawoods.

Do what you want Cunt. Don't pretend it's natural though. Gay genes are impossible to naturally pass down.... Unless rape?

Yes. Feminism, degeneracy, STDs, pedophiles.
You should watch some Common Filth.

>hating on boipucci
>choosing instead a disgusting roastie smelling like dead fish that will cuck you with Jamal and force you to buy shit
Straightfags are truly mentally ill

Homosexuality is the obesity of the sex world. Obesity is on the rise because excess is abundant. Homosex is on the rise because proliferation of the human species is optional. You are allowed to gorge on fat foods, and you're allowed to gorge in sexual pleasure.

You're not advocating obesity are you?

60 times more likely to have HIV than straight men. I don't want queers in my society for the same reason I don't want rats in my house.

>We have a population of over 7 billion
>counting africans as humans

I don't care if faggots buttfug, I just dont think the government should be givin them the same subsities that they give to normal married couples

Because they might buttfuck you and give you AIDS?

Considering how most of them are rapists too, I suppose that's also a concern. Although I'm probably too old for most faggots' tastes.

youtube.com/watch?v=--tFqSFgF-k

that is a real thing user

My 13 year old nephew has a bf. I'm not sure how to tell him he will lose any chance of getting decent poon later by coming out.

Why can't he just jerk off like a normal kid?

I'm really not liking these CTR shills making Anti-Gay threads on pol.

What's their master plan? Paint the alt-right as wanting to exterminate the gays or something and tie it to Donald trump?

Oh hell no. Whites are being weakened by the loss in the gene pool coming from the bloody wars last century.

Mass gay relationships driving beta males to end their lineage en masse, thus freeing more room for alphas to procreate, is an excellent thing evolution-wise. All hail the widespread gay relationships, and keep them away from the kids.

13 is exploring stage. If it lasts more than 1 or 2 years you can start getting concerned.

We have this thread every fucking day.

I've never explored cock because i was 13 you fag

>13 boy
>has boyfriend
>boy
>has boyfriend

USA is truly the land of the brave and the last hope of humanity.

Its ugly and they have to make every part of their identity a proclamation of their gayness, like female comics having 90% of their jokes about their vaginas. Thats enough reason to hate them.

who cares]
the only people that assgonize over this shit are rainbows

what is marriage for?

if it's about religion why is government in it?

if it's about tax breaks why are civil unions not good enough?

if it's about love why do you need a government agency telling you you love each other?

Homosexuals are such a small percentage of then population that it doesn't even matter if they are not reproducing with women.

I think the best way to end degenerate fag-culture is to make homosexuality a mainstream thing. Most faggy gays are that way because it's looked down upon. They become caricatures of femininity because all the societal hate fucks them up.

I'm a homosex and I act perfectly normal. I had a normal upbringing in a traditional family, no abuse, nothing unusual. The only difference is that I like boys, ever since I hit puberty. I didn't even know that gay was a thing until a few years after.

Dominant and recessive genes my shitposting friend

The point isn't that we get uppity that some random guy sticks his cock up another guy'/ ass. It's the degredation of society that is in peril. If homosexuality is legalised, that's a short step away from legalising necrophilia, then pedophilia, beastiality, and all sorts of other disgusting degeneracies.

because the surplus population is only in backwater shitholes that fucking ban gay relationships. if you seriously believe that europe is overpopulated, well its not.

Me neither but you've never been exposed to the pussy deprivation boys-only schools induce.

I don't care if you are gay. Just don't shove it in my fucking face.

Isn't the notion that it's completely unnatural a pretty damn good reason in itself to not be accepting of homosexuality?

>I think the best way to end degenerate fag-culture is to make homosexuality a mainstream thing.

Homosexuality is already a mainstream thing and fags are more degenerate than ever you fucking dumb gypsy faggot.

the best way to end degeneracy is to bring back religion and patriotism and community.

Animals have shown signs of homosexuality, it is natural.

It's been mainstream for like a half of a historical second and only in a few middle class social-bubbles. Give it time you sad autist.

By that logic infantile fratricide, cannibalism and gang rape would also be considered acceptable because they naturally occur.

It was never about being natural either.

That was just an argument used to argue for their position.

The actual reason they were against it was simply that american society has its cultural basis in moral puritanism.

The pilgrims were religious extremists who fled their home country so they could be extremists without persecution.
The victorian times resonated well within america.
As a consequence Mr Kellogg actually invented circumcision to stop children from being able to masturbate, despite acknowledging that circumcision was harmful.
The same sentiment is echoed in high AoC, nipples being a big deal in movies, and the fact that someone having sex with someone can be newsworthy.

Hate against gays comes from the same mentality.

Sexuality is evil, but a union between a man and a woman is super special and holy.
Therefore anyone who does sexual things for any other reason than that must be satan incarnate.

The point is that it being unnatural is not an argument.

Read:
You cannot say that it's bad because it's unnatural, since it IS natural.

The other things you mentioned are bad for other reasons. Reasons that don't exist with homosexuality.

yeah this is the behavior the whites have had for years and look how your race is going to die.

>we don't need any surplus reproduction.
nuke africa
nuke middle east
nuke india
problem of surplus population solved

Or they're an aberration throughout nature like say albinoism

It's not about "puritanism" because every major religion condemns homosexuality because it is a high risk behavior. Only about 1% of US pop is homosexual. Here's your REDPILL on gays and why it is an aberration, and should be rightly condemned. radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/03/the-darwin-digest-episode-31-homosexuality/#disqus_thread

Frankly namefags are a far bigger abberration and should be summarily executed

0.85% of the US population are gay men.
33% of all children raped in the US are boys.
Queers are 60 times more likely to have HIV than straight men.

This is acceptable to faggots like you.

Yeah but whites are like a billion at most probably less

If you're white, being gay is really selfish and you shouldn't do it.

They hate the boipuci because they are afraid of it. They have been condition to think it's gross, but when they see a cute boy they get aroused and therefore confused. And because it confuses them they vent in the form of anger. Unfortunately they direct it at the cute boy that aroused them in the first place :(
It is hard to be a cute gay boy in a straight mans world.

>All that projection
>While being openly a faggot
Mentally ill.

Aside from the nasty stench that comes from one man pounding another man's anus to the point of bleeding, the douche they need to do and the fact all bottom gay men watch their diets so their turds come clean and douching is more effective... Oh and the inevitable poop that gets smeared all over the bed and your slong.... This goes on forever....

Bleh.

Girls... I don't like it as it drops women out of the dating pool. They can keep the fat and uglies though.

ikr ;_;

People should fucking chillax. Lusting after boipussy is perfectly normal, you can occasionally enjoy a cute boy's ass and still continue being straight. I sometimes think kissless virgins are just envious they don't get as much action as svelte, feminine gayboys. But that's none of my business

There are less homosexual humans then heterosexual humans, just like there are less albino animals then normal ones.

Found in nature != Natural law.
The first one is "wilderness" and the second is "inherent"