Why do the kikes cut off the top of their dick?

why do the kikes cut off the top of their dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
mahal-idf-volunteers.org/about/non-Jewish-volunteer.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only head he'll ever get.

Synagogue of Satan.

its a covenant between the kikes and ultrakike yahweh

Apparently it was because of hygiene reasons back in the BCs because nobody showered daily then.

But that's debatable because if you cut someone's dick back then without antibiotics you're basically asking for an early grave.

I bet you 100% they do that to their slaves. Elites most likely dont have this done.

Something to do with matriarchy similar to islam circumsizing women under patriarchy

Any JIDF in here that can answer some questions about moving to Israel for me?

It's a pact with God.

For moloch

You don't want to come here, case closed.
Kike.

That's the reason why americans keep doing it, as the majority of Americans grows so fat that they are unable to reach their dicks to wash them.

Since that's the fate of every american they do it at a young age as preventive hygienic measure.

Its common tradition in middle east. They dont have showers in the desert to wash the dick so the desert monkeys cut skin off.

Yeah but why is it sacred? Why a Rabbi?

It helps protect against STDs since it pretty much removes a huge vector of infection

they're degenerates in the truest sense of the word

to get at that sweet sweet baby dick blood

I meant joining the community if you know what I mean. Jewesses have expressed a strong desire for my genetic seed and I have a strong desire to explore the deeper parts of life that apparently the smarter jews have access to.

Is there some way we can arrange a deal?

cuz jewish women can't resist anything thats 10% off

but skin is supposed to protect us from stuff like that. how is removing it going to help?

As an offering to the devil.

Ow my sides. I will never forget this one.

so the 500 year old rabbi and suck some of the penis blood to rejuvenate his life force

I'm pissed that the Jews cut part of my dick off at birth. But what can you do, all I know is that I won't subject my children to it.

Can anyone explain the op's pic ? Why is the baby receiving a blowjob from an old man ?

He else can they legally drink baby blood and suck a child's dick without getting arrested? Did you really think blood libel was a lie?

It's called Metzitzah b'peh. It is where the rabbi sucks blood from the circumcision wound. Jewish babies die from STDs from this practice. Christians who are circumcised do not undergo this pagan practice.

He is drinking the blood.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Is he trying to bite it off?

Do the jews actually bite off the foreskin of babies? I thought that was just a meme. What the fuck.

like he said, guy, do not come here.

why? because of religios jews. they are the worst.

having foreskin is about as bluepilled as one can get, goy

Jewish women won't touch anything unless it's 40% off.

I wonder if he likes the taste.

It lowers oxytocin(love hormone), which lowers empathy and increases autism.... it makes skypes skypes!

Wtf seriously ? That's really fucked up.

How are we supposed to both benefit when the fucking jews wont cooperate honestly as a core value?

I have valuable seed and abilities, jews have ancient knowledge and magic. We can both win if a deal can be arranged.

Welcome to the satanic Jew world neo

This shit is performed by ultra orthodox jews, right? What percentage of total jews are these people?

to make skincare products.
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html

You have no idea what you are talking about. STDs have different modes of transmission and mutilating your dick
Maybe helps prevent the most easily treatable stds. So nice try shlomo

Because normal people dont want to look like literal dogs

Guy on some sort of shroom trip thought some spirit monster told him tell them to cut 'em all off.

On a similar trip he almost killed his son coz the spirit monster told him to, and he really liked this spirit monster.

To use in beauty products. Google it.

To permanently damage the mind of baby jew. Why do you think jews are such a satanic bastards? They fucking mutilate their children.

>tfw the rabbi cut off the good half and now I have ED
Be grateful that you will never know this feel goyim. It ain't easy being chosen.

Want me to fuck your jewess for you?

Dude you are fucking GOY

They would give you the whore daughter and she would cuck you and take all your money.

say what you want about our jewish overlords, their self deprecating humour is surprisingly good

If I have a cut peepee, can I claim to be Jewish and get Israeli citizenship?

Jewish fairytales. A fair god would not approve the atrocities your people have done in his name.
Enjoy for now kike, the time will come when you'll be running for your lives.

>implying they havent all wanted to birth my children after absorbing my genetic seed
>implying I give a fuck about them taking jewpaper from me because I can make more anytime I want by understanding how the game works

do you think the sitting jew ever slipped his own cock between the babies legs and tricked the kneeling jew into giving him a quick gobble on the down low?

they are stupid and vile subhuman savages

really makes you think

It's what the 3 desert death cults do, stupid shit.

Makes masturbation more difficult, desensitizes the penis.

We havent done that for centuries, none of the guys in my synagogue are circumcised. Our rabbi does circumsise gentiles on occasion though.

why do so many cultures all over the world have this weird obsession with cutting children's dicks?

all the way from the middle east and subsaharan africa to south america people have found ways to mutilate their genitals in the name of some sacred ritual

yeah sure man ask away, if you are ever thinking of spending a couple of weeks in Israel experience the local scenery, you can volunteer in the idf: mahal-idf-volunteers.org/about/non-Jewish-volunteer.htm

To suck the blood out with their mouths

-Checked- XYZ4 -Israel-

Why does God care about my penis so much?

-Checked- XYZ4 -South Africa-

>tfw no big titty jewess gf

it gives them the prime opportunity to suck on baby dicks.