So most of you Cred Forumsacks are useless NEETs fapping in your basement

So most of you Cred Forumsacks are useless NEETs fapping in your basement.

Here's a thought... why don't you move to China? What do you have to lose?

>Get a job easily
>Get a qt easily
>Buy whatever you want easily (its cheap)
>Make friends easily (among expats)
>no nogs, spics or muslims
>safe as fuck
>pollution is a meme, its not so bad

Life is much better here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0o7lajjzBg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_People's_Congress
m.liveleak.com/view?i=d72_1437910017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which part of the country are you in

Shanghai

I'm shitposting at work, blow me.

Ming is that you?

Other than you get to live in an authoritarian state who monitors your internet, suppresses the press, and had no problems with running over its own people with tanks.

Sure, sounds like paradise.
>Thank you comrade! 20¥ has no been deposited into your account.

I'm not chinese, sharter.

If I could shitpost for 20¥ a post, I'd become fucking rich.

Freedom isn't cheap, maybe that's why you can't buy it in China.

Makes perfect sense then, spats in Taipei tend to say the same thing.

You can get qt bodyguards
youtube.com/watch?v=i0o7lajjzBg

1) Because Chinese are ultranationalists just like Japs and you'd never get hired into relevant positions no matter how well you did
2) Because the net pay you get as a chinese worker is way below the net pay you get as an American worker
3) Chinese women are shit and the chinese know this better than anyone, they'd rather have japs (but at least they aren't American women amirite)
4) Pollution is not a meme, you can't see thirty feet in front of you in beijing and you can't drive even numbered cars on odd days
5) Government steamrolls all over everyone, police don't give a living shit about you, and everything I hate about the US (NSA, censorship, etc) is worse there
6) Worse homeless issue in any modern country

Temples are nice though, and it's cool to see fresh noodles made.

I had a hearty laugh when I saw a model AK47 there costing the same as an actual AK sold in the states.

>why don't you move to China?
Ticket to China would make me lose my savings

don't want a job
chinese women, and men, are materialistic idiots
not materialistic
hate people
same with japan but people there aren't quite as robotic

Taiwan feels too much like a provincial town. I want to see the real China not a rebel outpost.

Although I heard Taiwanese girls are desperate for western guys.

I'm a robot so it would be the same for me there as it would be here. That means no gf, no job, no friends, etc.

>women highly outnumbered by men
>get qt easy because I'm a tall white man
>millions of little Chinese guys staring hate at me forever

Hrm.

From which country are you? Because i have done a lot of business in China and the Chinese are always late, they are unreliable because of that because they can never deliver or be somewhere on time. When you try to straighten them out and teach them some german work ethics they turn into this über cheeky caricature of a chinese merchant who pretends he's taking you seriously and agrees with you, smiles and all.
Of course the next time won't be different, usually they will be even worse after you have pointed out what they got to improve.
The only thing i like about them is that they don't make up shitty excuses like every american ever i made business with. Americans have a hard time admitting when they are unreliable, not on time or just an idiot so they tell you the wildest stories to explain their inability to be reliable.
But the Chinese are seriously the worst, in every single corner of China they are, they are basically the opposite of the Japanese.

>I want to see the real China not a rebel outpost.
the real china is dead.
mao zedong killed it.
all you see today is excessive material consumption in a culturally westernised china.

2mongoloid4me desu senpai

>When you try to straighten them out and teach them some german work ethics they turn into this über cheeky caricature of a chinese merchant who pretends he's taking you seriously and agrees with you, smiles and all.
you need to use money to control the behaviour of your china cheap labour. cut money if they are late or something.

I do a lot of business with China, and the are only slightly (I say slightly) better to deal with than Indians

Indians at least don't expect a pay off like the Chinese do, but Indians lie 10Xs as much.

Isn't China just the shit Japan?

Taipei is literally the same as Shanghai and Shinjuku except way hotter. And most people here don't hate the mainland, they just want to keep the status quo since that option allows them to take the cake and eat it too.

Yes move to a nation that converses with a language you can't speak.

Also white cucks not welcome in singapore

Never dealt with Indians but sounds like they're just like Pakistanis who lie in every sentence, even if it's about something nobody would feel the need to lie about

>safe as fuck
i'm gonna have to stop you right there

>Other than you get to live in an authoritarian state who monitors your internet, suppresses the press, and had no problems with running over its own people with tanks.
Oh the irony.

And chingapoor is the real china? You literally destroyed your own culture and adopted english as your main language (which you can't speak properly anyway).

I have the same problem with business owners, even the rich ones, pretty sure money won't work on them much

>why don't you move to China?

POSTING IT

>be chink
>use escalator
>get sucked in

n-no

>morocco

kek, have you met your beheading quota for the day yet Ahmed?
China is much safer than anything in the middle east.

>Shanghaiese c.u.c.k.
>Wu Scum

Yeah, no, how about you GTFO. We inlanders are the superior Hans, while you coastal fag sit pretty on your asses while you let your culture and women get fucked in the ass.

Morocco is actually pretty nice.
You know why? Because they send all their degenerates to Europe. I was shocked the first time i travelled through Morocco and comparing the people there to the Moroccans i met in Germany

Does Taipei have anything that looks like this?

Didn't think so. Shanghai is a behemoth, tiny Taipei can't compare.

Haha.
See:

Bwahahaha
Taiwan number 1, bitch

>white cucks

But whites in chingapoor are all wealthy expats working as CEOS and bankers. Literally alphas at the top of Sinkie society.

Ok. So ive been considering doing an internship in China for a few months. Which city should I go to? Which has the least smog? Ive been considering Shanghai, Beijing and maybe HK. Which city would be better in general? Am I gonna be in troubly because no one there speaks English? How would I communicate?
Are the Chinese really as rude as they say?
Are public toilets really that bad?
How bad is the culture shock?
Do people also shit in the street like in India?

From the UK. I think you've dealt mainly with peasants who've become factory owners. You can take the peasant out of the field but you can't take the field out of the peasant. Modern, young, educated Chinese are not like that at all.

Southern Chinks tend to lie a lot but are usually richer.

Northerners are more righteous but are loud and sense. This however can be straightened once you properly tell them how the game is played. They also consume a lot of booze and are generally bros once you know them.

Sichuan and Yunnan people are huge weebs because all the conventions are held there

Xibei I people are Chinese gypsies who exhibit nigger tier behavior which is not surprising as that place is famous for producing failed leaders (Shi Huangdi) or Dynasty wreckers (Dong Zhuo, Jiang Wei)

>muslims
>china
>western china
>east turkistan
>turkistan
>turki
>stan
>muslims

Its like your not Chinese or something.

last time i checked elevators don't slwallow people in morocco
>also
basically we send the homeless/moroccan trash to europe , why would you want to leave your home if you're doing great ?

If you take a view from the Maokong Gondola then yes, it does have an impressive view. Shanghai edges out more because of the river though

The sad thing about Yurop is that our welfare systems does not attract the bright or the talented but the bottom feeders of global society. Successful Moroccans stay home because they'e already built a nice life for themselves. Its impossible for foreigners to take advantage of welfare in China, so China attracts a lot of entrepreunerial types, or at the least people who will get jobs and not be parasites.

If not HK (where people are the most reliable) then go to Shanghai, also many Germans, Austrians and Mountain Jews there

you gaijin baka, there is no real china. real china is gone.
you can love the china that you are living in all you want, it's not 'real china.' it's westernised modernised china.

i have better english than the average american.
there are enough singaporeans with good english to go around doing international trade. the rest can just work in jobs that don't require good english.

im glad you like modern day china and that you enjoy living the shanghai life. i will pray hard for you that the ground you step on will never cave in on itself ;)

Go to Shanghai, it's pretty much first world but with cheap food and excellent transportation. HK is way overpriced and Beijing is just poisonous, pollution wise.

i enjoy having all my organs

Have you ever been outside of Taiwan? My sister went to Taipei this summer, she said it looked like Seoul 15 years ago. You guys are backwards.

>No free speech in China
>Taiwan has been democratic for 30 odd years
>Taiwan is backwards

I've been to every East Asian country but the last time I've been to any country that's not China was back in 2010. After that it's uni and masters in Shenzhen.

You english is good lah, 99% of sinkiepoor not as good as u lah

Chinese use tardiness as a power play and to show disrespect m8

1. They'd kidnap and eat my dogs
2. Chinese have no soul. I'll never forget that recording of a toddler in china escaping, and cars riding over that toddler and people see her crawling and dying and just keep walking they don't give a shit. Inhuman

You'll be saying the same thing back in 220BC when the land was ruled by Qin.

You can ruin China but you can never exterminate the Han culture. Qin tried it and it failed, Jurchens tried it and it failed, Mongols tried it and it failed, Manchus and Japs tried it and it failed, Commies tried it and it still failed.

Han culture is toxic and Eternal, just like the Jew.

Exactly. It's the same with Turks. All the poor retarded southern and eastern turks came here for welfare and the good ones stayed in Turkey. Been travelling through Northern Turkey and havn't met one Turk who's degenerate.
Same experience in Morocco except that many of your 20-something guys have a hard time taking a "No" from a woman. But that's the same in all mediterrain countries, too much temper.

>pic related

Im not a neet
I have a job
I have a gf
Cant buy guns in china
Dont speak mandarin (fuck that language)
Im puertorican
Until someone hits with your car and finishes you off to avoid hospital bills
Pollution there is a huge problem you cant go out some days

Chiba is a shithole, there are fire extenguishers everywhere to put out people who light then selves on fire

there are more than enough singacucks with excellent english reblogging on jewbook about how trump is evil and white men are racist, they definitely exceed 1%.
thank goodness singaporeans with shit english don't understand SJW buzzword blogposts at all, so they can never be cucked by the jew.

where were you from originally

Have Taiwan and UK passports but lived in Macau most of my life.

Also took a short break in June to vote leave but that's another story

I hope the Chinese make sure they don't adopt our welfare systems, else they will face the same problems

Is gambling still a big thing in Mainland China?
>pic related

Well yeah, MNCs tend to hire white expats to come here, they just have to pay shit load to the government. Unlike me, a homegrown entrepreneur, I don't have to climb the corporate ladder and get threatened to be sent back when I inevitably get the sack when companies cut cost.

Use your fucking brain and think like an employer, not as an expat expecting easy life in Asia.

What's your Plan to combat this Franco?
I'm open for suggestions.

Piss off gook.
Nobody wants to raise a family in that shithole.
I'd much rather just have to deal with a few fag and spic neighbors than have to live in that he'll.

>he actually paid for a pass

>google is rolling out their new captchas
>tfw I got the worst captcha ever while typing this

I think, I'll buy one...

>chinese food
>chinese women
>chinese air quality

These are all fucking terrible in china.

That's funny. I'm a quadroon latino (Dominican) and girls were all over me there all of the 4 times that I've been to China.

You're an idiot. I shouldn't have to state the obvious, but wow, it's a fucking leaf.

>hates China
>probably has never been there

You remind me of Germans who believe the USA is either Law & Order SVU Nignog crime paradise or
>pic related

To be fair Beijing is pretty terrible.

That's like a given, not even mainlanders like Beijing.

China is probably one of the countries I like the most. We get tons of immigrants and most of them are really nice.
On the other hand, you're commies. No thanks.

The average westerner is more delusional and possibly brainwashed than any other people in history desu. It was made possible due to the constant references to freedom and democracy.

Its a shit hole everyone lives in abject poverty.

Jackie Chan is that you?

It's not 1970 anymore Pedro, it's just Neo-legalism now.

>have to deal with chinks and China on daily basis
No thanks.

I would never do it long time but wouldn't mind trying it for a year. I thought they were stupid strict on visas though? My mate got sent home every 2 months to renew. They wouldn't let him do it over there, they sent him home.

Also, don't dare shit on Morocco. A rare good muslim country.

I bleive in both and that whole usa looks like detroit.

Says Germany. Try asking about what really started WWII or what really happened at Auschwitz and see what happens.

Go to Shanghai or Beijing

Just like Berlin is the shittiest place you could visit in Germany but yet most Americans travel there and then whine on the Internet how muslim, dirty, lefty and doomed Germany is.

Why do American Tourists in general always visit the worst places of every country they visit and then tend to use that place as a representation of the country?
It's like going to LA or NYC and then think this is a representation of the USA.

>but muh land size

Yeah no, in Germany you can travel 1 hour by car and suddenly everything is completly different traditionally and character.

>move to china
>get shanghai'd

no thanks

Still
The fact that China likes commies is disgusting

I got a 10 year visa easy. But then again I do business there

Post china qt without make up.

Show what we have to expect.

Gambling is illegal in the mainland but allowed in Macau so that attracts a lot of people there.

Hows that Mandarin treating you? i know its not as not as hard given the idea of the radicals but it would take me quite some time to learn it. OP is it worth it?

Hey I'll have you I'm a useless neet who faps upstairs. My parents don't have a basement.

BS they dont like brown people. Which city did u go to?

This is a meme. I never seen a hot asian with a white male before ever

Beijing is like part of the mythos of China, it draws people and disappoints the..
. Berlin is pretty decent I think. You literally can't breathe in Beijing though.

That being said, Shanghai is actually good.

The air in Beijing burns your lungs, that's why I don't move to China.

White men are racists and so is Trump.

But so what? I don't care as we will kill you all anyway

Stop disgracing our country. You are a traitor to the British people

Not my experience. Been to Shanghai 3 times and Beijing once. A bunch of girls literally told me how handsome I was in broken English. A few even asked to take pictures with me.

t. euphoric english teacher

Good luck. Those are rare as shit

Point taken.

Fun thing is the mainlanders I knew were taught that Mao was a fair leader but went fullretard during his later years. Deng is still defied though.

Even a nigger is handsome to an asian.

Why?

Just take a look at the typical one and you know why

>So most of you Cred Forumsacks are useless NEETs fapping in your basement.
But I'm not.

>why don't you move to China? What do you have to lose?
My constitutional rights, free speech, personal belongings.

You're living in a communism.
>i-it's not a c-communism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_People's_Congress

You are a shame to us.

If you study it hardcore for a year you can become near fluent. The grammar is very simple.

t. butthurt remainian

There is no free speech in China. You can't even breathe in clean air there

I know right. The only difference is that we use drones to kill our citizens not tanks.

The danger ladyboys is way to high.

I rather clean up a minefield with a spoon then face the degenerecy of femenin penises.

Nah, they mistake me for a Leb or a Turk over there mostly. They do hate actual African looking people based on what I've found.

Remaining in Britain to fight the foreign scourge. While you being a loser cowardly run to Taiwan where every insectoid will spit at you

They don't if they have normal features.

What they hate are apeish looking ones

Yeah sounds like a great idea!
I just have to never voice my opinions because I will literally be jailed for them.

>no pollution in Shanghai

That's a good one, chink. I have no desire to live among your insect-like race

You're right, but we can actually do all of that. Just not broadcasting it on Youtube or with a megaphone on the street or in a tv talkshow.

When it comes to Books like Mein Kampf and countless others that are "banned".
You can buy them absolutely everwhere from Bookshops and Booksellers, the originals because they count as historical item. This is why i didn't understand the huge fuss the US and UK Media made about Germany "selling Mein Kampf for the first time since 1945" and all the pundits talked like it's the first time the Germans can buy and read it, yeah no. I can even buy the most antisemitic books and Der Stürmer newspapers from back then and nothing will happen to me. I could even copy and reprint them and just slap a label on it saying "For historical research purposes" and it's fine.

So much misinformation about Germany in the USA & UK. This doesn't mean our laws are authoritarian and suck though. They do, don't get me wrong.

>pic related

And where did the girls say you were handsome? I got photos taken on the bund as well and every chinese girl stares at me but Im a 9/10. And chinese girls dont just come up and initiate.

That's my point. They hate actual African looking people with flat noses and bulging eyes. If you have white features you're good.

>Chinese girls
>qt

Only one.

No britbong chinks hate blacks and Muslims even more than we do.

Even a plastic modified asian gets the same treatment. Everyone I knew that went to China hated it

>can't drive even numbered cars on odd days
What did he mean by this?

No, the spic is right, all niggers are despised here.

This is bullshit. I know a black guy who got laid there. He looks like a typical basketball player

Nope. You are just a loser

Various places. On the bund, outside the needle, in a few restaurants. A convention where I was doing business. I must've had like 20 pics taken with girls during one trip.

Taiwan =/= thailand

Look at this pathetic cuck

Hdf du hurrensohn.

Kanst in dein drecks kaff verecken.

Berlin find ick duffte.
Hör uff scheisse zu labern.

Yes. They also hate us. Which is why must kill them all

Well I did my part voting leave so there's that.
And I will have to return back one way or the other to get a foriegn licence since that is a symbol of legitimacy in Mainland and the rest of Asia.

>proving my point about Berlin and it's people

Make up and ps.

I wouldn't want to live there permanently, but I wouldn't mind some kind of 1 year transfer for a company I work for for example.

I killed gooks here in BF4

>1) Because Chinese are ultranationalists just like Japs and you'd never get hired into relevant positions no matter how well you did
not true. if you were able to make someone more moeny you woudl get a job
>2) Because the net pay you get as a chinese worker is way below the net pay you get as an American worker
false if you have a good job
>3) Chinese women are shit and the chinese know this better than anyone, they'd rather have japs (but at least they aren't American women amirite)
all women are trash meme. there are good ones and not so good. same as the west
>4) Pollution is not a meme, you can't see thirty feet in front of you in beijing and you can't drive even numbered cars on odd days
false 80-90% of the time. beijing has blue skies i the summer. low pressure and cloud brings smog
>5) Government steamrolls all over everyone, police don't give a living shit about you, and everything I hate about the US (NSA, censorship, etc) is worse there
the police don't care about what you do unless you casue some serious shit. monitoring is irrelevant.
>6) Worse homeless issue in any modern country
so what, i live in a nice apartment. poor people are everywhere. how much do the homeless of your city bother you?

Ahahaha

Berlin ist ein Drecksloch, kleiner Drogenstricher.

t.Bayern

No. You left the country like the coward you are.

A loser. A weakling

>Try asking about what really started WWII or what really happened at Auschwitz and see what happens.
And who wrote those laws?

I will say the grammar of Mandarin is EXTREMELY straightforward, mostly if you're retarded at pronunciation you will say horse when you mean mom or something like that. I mean, Chinas a cool place, never understood why our government is so antagonistic towards China. You guys do have a population problem, but at least you're doing something about it unlike India. I think if China can get its pollution under control, you will be a great nation.

>without makeup

try again

None. Deception is their culture

That comment is

Lefty?
Commie?
Dirty?

How you retard i am proving any point?

Back to buxtehude with you.

I am going to move to China or rather one of their space colonies in the 2020s

That's the worst

I don't want a commie government throwing me in a van and selling my organs to billionaries

Hard to believe unless you've got model looks.

why not just move to the fly over states instead?
>Get a job easily
>Get a qt easily
>safe as fuck

Because no matter how degenerate the west has become, you're still 2nd world dog-torturing filth. Why would I abandon my heritage just because society is shit at the moment. China has always been shit.

You are so pathetic being proud of ugly girls swarming you

Where do i sign up? Tbh id love to try it out.

China just has a raw energy to it these days. Like the states back in the 1900s

My body is ready

Don't

Fuck you and your rules and demands, Kraut. The chinks, like us, serve neither king nor kaiser.

t. Unruly potatonigger who lived in Beijing for years

Ah ja. Bayern. Der am heftigsten gefickte bundesstaat der welt.

Von preussen so hart gefickt das nach preussens tod ihr immer noch deutschlands bitch seit.

Und jetzt zahl mein soli!

Don't you want to give nack in some way?

1 do the kikes own your governent / are they worming their way in via mishilings? this is a deal breaker, and you should put those dogs down before they get in too deep. they are a parasite about to jump from america to prolly you or russia and they will poison your people and feed on the rot like they do wherever they go.

2 can I buy a nice chunk of land and farm whatever cash crop in peace without constant government faggotry.

3 guns, yo neccisito, what are your rules

I guess id settle for just a visit. I trust you bongs

Just relaying what happened.

I'll be visiting China for a month pretty soon just to see what it's like and I'm honestly pretty nervous about it. I'll constantly be watching my step, worried some Chinese guy will kill me for being white, or worried that I'll fall through the plate of an escalator, or worried someone will run me down. It feels like being in multiplayer GTA or something.

You don't trust us. We will kill Julian and make HILLARY win

HILLARY for president

Vote hillary

Julian won't save you now. He is shittalking

you'll get some ugly stares
you will probably get your wallet stolen if you make it noticable
whores will try to get into your wallet
why would you visit a country for a month if you already have cold feet about it? maybe a week or 2 but a month?

Julian Julian, you fucking moron. You think you can stop the hill train so easily?

Not at all

not my country
not my people
not my culture

thus, why should I move there?

Vote Hullary

It is now. But if Hillary is president she will purge them

why is that bad?
I'm not staying forever I just am going for awhile

Julian the nervous man is only gonna leak out documents against trump

>we will kill Julian

Piss off pom

He will leak out nothing

That's what I thought. I guess dirty stares are better than being physically assaulted.

I guess it's more like three weeks than a month. There's a lot to see there so I want to make sure I get a chance to see a chunk of it before the country becomes unvisitable. I'm nervous but I dont want to bitch out. As much as China has been developing lately, they are still ultimately a developing country with massive social tension that's just waiting to blow at any moment (regarding their gender dynamics). I just hope I'm out by the time the second Boxer Rebellion unfolds

Vote HILLARY

Dump trum

Julian is on HILLARY side

kek'd

you won't get attack unless you do something fucked up
there's been cases when people visiting asia get lynched and stabbed
but usually its cause they were doing something they shouldn't have

No thanks,
Would not risk injuring my cock in slanted chink pussy

>Shanghai
>DESIGNATED floors
>terrible manners
>spitting everywhere
>pollution 24/7

"""""first world"""""

That's still decades ahead of China.

No amount of lighter-skinned immigrants are going to make you white.

I'm currently planning on moving to China in February. I'm getting sick of my current job and I'd like to leave my comfort zone.
There's a placement agency that reached out to me on jobtube, but I'm not sure if they'll help me or scam me.

There are Muslim's in China.

Not the same leaf, but
>wow a fucking period stain on your oni-chan's maxi pad
>make it the flag
>go back and make another boy love cartoon you fucking slant eyed faggot

>Chinese women are shit and the chinese know this better than anyone, they'd rather have japs
Actually, I prefer Chinese women to Japanese women. They're more outgoing and less robotic
t. A FUCKING WHITE MALE in Japan

>Get a 0.3 dollar/hour wage
No thanks.

>What do you have to lose?
my lungs

>China
Taiwan is better.

>There is a reason China has a huge problem with students going overseas to the West and never coming home
There were a few Chinese exchange students in my class during high school. All of them were accepted into universities in the US.

+1

In what way is Taiwan better?

It's the real China and not an impostor government of Communist rebels.

Sounds about right.

>leaf
>China not my people
good one, Zhang. How's Vancouver?

US isn't the country that locks people up for wrongthink Hans. Good job electing Merkel by the way.

In terms of people ala hygiene, politeness, all of that.

>Getting a higher paid job in another country then sending the cash back home is now a traitorous act.

Wew lad.

And they get BTFO by the government immediately when they try to start their antics, unlike for example, Sweden and Krautistan.

You are contributing to white genocide

Which part are you going?

Stop. Return to Britain and fight for your people

I don't have a job, not because it's hard to get one, but because I do not want one.

you mean the us?

>Neet
Check
>Fapping
Check
>In basement
Check

Hey you chink. Go fuck yourself. Im never going to China ever. Its just too comfy here faggot

America has its problems, but at least shit like this doesn't happen often
m.liveleak.com/view?i=d72_1437910017

I'd rather live in Taiwan with a foreign friend of mine.

>MUH make up and ps
Why do you delude yourself and can't face the truth it is a real picture without ps and make up.
Do you really fear the superiority of us?

Just don't spread liberal dogshit SJW ideas here. This place is like one of the last healthy redpilled democracies out there.

Christ man at least let me finish my masters.

>1st world country
>hotter girls

Ahhhhh you almost hade me man!

the only reason you dont think the pollution is to bad is because you are used to it, if you where to smell some fresh scandinavian air you would cry and swear never to go back to china

thats what i did after i hade been to ShangHai
well exept for the crying part but you seam like a pussy

Yes. I am actually jealous

can they ever recover ?

Boi I live in rural Alabama. I couldn't be bluepilled if I tried.

Most expats I've met can speak Mandarin. It's not exactly the most complex language.

10/10

Are you comfortable with life in a claustrophobic, loud, hyper-fast life tempo megacity?

If you can cope with that than Taipei can be a paradise.

American neckbeard ALT earning minimum wage detected

And ffs, who gives a shit how a flag looks? It could be goatse for all I care - just needs to be distinct. You patriotic cucks have a brain the size of a peanut if you still hold on to tribalistic ideas like that.

china grow larger

In Taiwan youre just another white loser. In China I'm a KANG with a upper class salary. I can fuck any girls here I want whereas taiwanese girls are probably more stuck up (although still easy).

>taiwan
>first world

I don't think so. It's about 15 years behind south korea, which has only just become first world.

What board do you think we are on?

Only for a few years than I'd have to go back home for peace and quiet.

If Hillary Clinton wins, I'm going to. I have a job though while going to college and my own place, so I'm not a NEET.

Isn't that what the US is becoming, while China is slowly moving in the other direction?

No offense but canadians should be genocided. Your countrymen's posts are always absolutely abhorrent.

You needn't be jealous. You can do plastic surgery to remove your horse-like face.

>claustrophobic, loud, hyper-fast life tempo megacity

Is this Taipei, Taiwan you are talking about?

>China is slowly moving in the other direction?

Under Hu Jintao yes, but not under Xi 'I hate Chinks who disagree with me but I hate other countries even more' Jinping.

Doesn't the Chinese internet piss you off? I was thinking about living in China for a bit but I rely on the internet for my income, alot of stuff I need to use is blocked.

Particularly Zhongxiao region, where all the things are at.

i will do that if Trump loses
i am totally gonna jew out and sell out

Nope, I just learned to live with it. I don't need facebook I use wechat (weixin) now. I don't need tinder to fuck girls, I have tantan which is the exact same thing. I don't need youtube, I can stream TV series like Game of thrones or Stranger Things or House of cards straight to my ipad at 1080p for free. I don't need amazon, I can get everything ordered and delivered straight to my house extremely cheaply using just alipay.

The internet infrastructure in this country is absolutely first rate and destroys anything I've seen in western countries and even in South Korea.

Christ man I'm only here for vacation, after the break is over I'll have to head back to Shenzeng

I guess, but I'm up in the mountains and it's nice and chilled. In Taipei you get the best of both worlds.

If it's Beijing then no you're wrong. The pollution is killer. I do miss taobao.

Taiwan has better hygiene

I already did. I work in China.
Too bad it's a boring shithole, hence why I regularly fly out.

九份? That place is like a pixiv scenery art come to life.

I would like to smell the 香 of her 肛.

Nah not that far out.

im terrified by the thought everyone around me are asian

I work in Beijing.

Go to Shanghai. It's entry level by China standards. Clean, people don't drive like shit, secured, good food, less pollution, bearable winter.

Beijing is harder for newcomers. They don't give a shit about you if you don't speak one single Chinese word. Hell, they have the typical "don't give a shit" attitude of China. They drive like shit. Pollution is hell-tier in winter. Best season is right now, beautiful blue sky everyday.

1. Japan/South Korea
2. Taiwan
3. Coastal China
4. Dog-eating-inlands of China
5. Rest of the slanty eyed places (some scoring higher than others)

> is this a fair ranking?

As opposed to everyone being blonde haired blue eyed with sig runes embedded in their uniforms?

I always thought South Korea is waaaaay too over rated. It's so boring.

1. Dai Nippon. Seriously considering moving my work there.
2. Shanghai/Hong Kong
3. Taiwan
4. Beijing (because despite the pollution, life is good if you have decent pay)
5. South Korea
6. Inland shithole China
7. Rest of slanty eyed places

I've travelled all across Asia, here's the real ranking:
1. Japan
2. South Korea
3. Shanghai
4. Taiwan
5. Coastal China
6. Thailand
7. Inland China
8. Everything else

>Beijing over Korea

Gas yourself you retarded frog

Typical China. It's only a face, there is no soul to it.

Fuck you, South Korea is boring as fuck. The food is dog shit tier.

But Sichuan girls tend to have the bigger hooters.

>pollution is a meme lao wais
>come to glorious center of earth
>you won't miss youtube or cuckbook anyways censorship isn't that bad

Korean food is god tier, why else would there be korean restaurants in every block here in Shanghai.

You were just another retarded tourist who didn't know where to go. Seoul is far more advanced, sophisticated, cleaner and civilized than third world Beijing.

As a Chink leaf (yes I'm a faggot) I've lived in China for 4 years. The rice guy isn't wrong. Depending where you go in China, its nice in terms of prices, food, and the small illegal things you can do
Even more so if ur white or an English speaker.

Once you get over their corner on the BBQ market Korean food can't fucking compete with Chinese what planet are you on?

So basically the same as here? Minus the pollution.

Literally meme tier food that got popular thanks to k-pop.

I don't know about you but while I agree Beijing is nowhere as good as Shanghai, it's not as boring as fuck as Seoul. Yeah Beijing is frustrating because of shitty nong behavior ruling over the city, yeah Beijing used to be better a decade ago despite not being very modern, but I still think it's a nice experience as a whole.
Again, I'm mostly fond of Beijing from a decade ago. Unlike South Korea. Went there a dozen times for business purpose.

My experience was much better in Japan with my stupid ass broken Japanese.

I just think that South Koreans are distrustful people, not any better than Chinks, for business. And again, dog shit food.

Can you speak shanghainese?

What sort of illegal things are we talking about here?

Dunno about Korea, but I hate Beijing. I liked Xi An and Nanjing though

God Almighty

>cheap food everywhere
>you can literally spit shit onto the table
>alcohol tastes like shit but everyone drinks till they pass out
>chinese qts all over you if tall and white
>always have to haggle because you get charged lao wai prices
>public transportation works better than in US

Lived in Xiamen for a while, China is good fun senpai.

Like I said to krautbro, Beijing is hard-tier for newcomers. Once you know how the city works and how to deal with shitty nongs, it's a fun ride. I like it because of its authentic Chinese culture that you don't get else where, minus Shanghai and Nanjing. And some other lost towns in Southern Shanghai (but they are too small to be livable).

But still, Japan, Hong Kong, and Shanghai are objectively superior for daily life.

It's those minor things like small parking on sidewalks. Where I lived 6 years ago police turned a blind eye if u gave them like 10 Rmb. Underage drinking. No business gives a fuck if a 10 year old buys cigarettes or alcohol. Just other things that add up for it to be fun if u were a teenager

Gambling is legal bro, just not in the casino sense. What are those paper lottery tickets you can buy for a few yuan on the street? Is it a state sponsored lottery?

Fully agree with baoguette here.

No, its a meme language that shanghainese people use to try to exert superiority over out-of-city peasants.

Koreans don't kiss white people's ass like japs do thats for sure. But korean girls are far hotter than japs or chinks. And if you go to places like Hongdae, Itaewon or Gangnam you can see lots of cool shit.

Yes it is. But it's not really considered as gambling. Like you said, "gambling" by Chinese definition is more about betting and casino.

>Get a job easily
I don't speak chinese.
>Get a qt easily
I don't like asian cunts
I don't care for that
I don't like normies
I don't like chinks though either
>safe as fuck
I'm not so sure about that
I'm not so sure about that.

No fucking way u lived in xiamen? I did too. Where in xiamen? What'd u do there? I was in high school at that time though

you have to go back chink

Korean girls are hotter cuz of that plastic bro

Why do I keep hearing about fucking xiamen? What's so good about it?

Seems like another third world tier 8 chink city to me.

>korean girls are far hotter

Funny how not even 15 years ago they were still called "pancake face" in China.

>So most of you Cred Forumsacks are useless NEETs fapping in your basement.
I miss 2009 as much as the next guy but it isn't coming back
I'm sorry

Chinks have always been jealous about Korea, but year in and year out the chinese can't get enough of korean entertainment, culture and food. The number of tourists from china is booming.

Kek, nice chinglish

Jealous that I have empathy in contrast to your species so cold and evil that it can torture without guilt or remorse

Yeah just like Japan. I don't know one single well off Chink not going to Japan every year.

I lived about a mile or two down the road from zhongshan lu. I was working for a business consulting company teaching english. Pretty dank town, barely recognized it when I went back to visit a few years ago though, shit is changing fast there.

KYS

I'm Taiwanese, xiamen is literally across from Taiwan cept for jinmen island in between. A lot of Taiwanese people go there for business

Okay Mr. 4chanCookie

Xiamen is a pretty nice town senpai shit is all new and it isn't large enough to be congested and polluted like the big cities yet.

>All these shiposters.

Visit Huangyan Islands. Live the tropical life, in Chinese territory.

>Because i have done a lot of business in China and the Chinese are always late, they are unreliable because of that because they can never deliver or be somewhere on time.
Sounds like Norway in a nutshell, looks like China will be like home (Just warmer)

Zhongshan lu is a tourist trap man. Howd u even get in and out of there? Traffic there is awful. Huge overcrowding

>hotter girls
You southern Chinese are all ugly and speak in a retarded way. Please never say that again. China has women of the same ethnicity as Taiwan, Han Chinese from Fujian and beyond and ours are better versions of yours.

You southern monkeys are eternally deluded.

Hah, I'd take the bus as close as I could. Tried to go there as little as possible though that whole bay area was infested with inlander tourists fucking gawking at the ocean for the first time. Where were you living?

Chinese people are too messy

I've met many tourists from Shanghai, since they visit my city a lot.

I can honestly say that almost every single one of them is polite to a fault. They are not pretentious, they are respectful (they even bow to me when I help, god damn how weird and nice it feels), they are generally cheerful, much more cheerful than dull Finns.

I don't know how you manage to maintain a nation with SO many people to such good standards. I sincerely hope you stay as such and show us the way.

p.s. Your pollution is not a meme. Please respect nature a little more.

Ahem, Chinese opinion here.

In terms of best places in China.

1. Haikou
2. Any tier 2 city.

Worst:
1. Shanghai (fucking crowded and gross)
2. Hong Kong see above, and also rude cunts

>han chinese girls
>pretty

Nigga what planet do you live on? It's all about those tanned southern qts.

Does it have nice beaches and parks and shit?

Sounds like the taiwanese version of shenzhen. Wherever foreigners are, the chinks will go like flies to a light.

Fucking hell this is accurate

I dont wanto to work 16h/day and still be poor

What a hypocritical liberal

So which professional poker player are you?

Beaches are actually dank I used to swim a lot while I was there and there's a fair amount undeveloped nature still.

It's really not a bad city and there aren't even too many foreigners there. Plus xiada is a big university too so lots of college qts.

>You learned French in school
>You did not learn Mandarin in school

Near crowne and mingfa plaza

Compared to beaches and parks in western countries? Absolute trash. Though it's aight.

>No health surveillance
>Gross and rude people
>Materialists as fuck
>Shit food except for some dishes
I prefer Taiwan

Is it easy to bang college qts?

U swam in those dank murky waters? Damn dude, u got balls. U lived in murica dude. Those waters should be disgusting to u

I'm white so shit was pretty easy for me.

locals give discounts if you speak shanghainese

>alcohol tastes like shit but everyone drinks till they pass out

Wait till you go to inner mongolia and actually have dinner with Mongolians. Those people have 3x the vodka tolerance of Rooskies.

If u speak English fluently. Then yes. Even if ur Asian urself. As long as ur not dark Asian like Filipino or Indian. They love foreigners

reading this makes me mad af...

Why would you want us over there? Are you guys finally looking to bring in some minorities to oppress, or are your intentions pure?

are u an agent of the chinese propaganda?
China is ruling the western civilisation think about it faggots all your hardwre, phones and shit are made in china wich is ripping us off in trade also im 100% sure that they installed spyware in all our phones n shit. picture dat all the federal agencies with chinese computers filled with spyware WE HAVE LOST

I surf in California I've had over a decade of Mexican shit that washes up the coast to build up a tolerance.

They make a pretty mean hotpot to go with the drinks too.

Fuck I wish I was white man. My time is xiamen would have been better. Save the "rip off the lao wai" part

Kek, I've been to China. You're a liar.

Not really.

I'm the steel guy from (yes I'm still dealing with some Chinese fucks, few days ago I managed to save a client ~$400,000 because he was about to send money to a fraudulent tower crane supplier), I've had people tell me I'm handsome/take pics with me all the time. Was inspected a shipment of rods once and after I was finished, the girl escorting me wanted to take a selfie with me because I had "beautiful eyes". Was regularly approached on the street even in the more international places; going to Baoding or Tianjin, people openly stare at me. Tall with blonde hair/blue eyes though.

Shit was pretty cash, only time I've ever experienced real white privilege.

desu learning to be a hardass while bartering was a good experience, white people have no idea how to negotiate it's no wonder we make such shit trade deals.

That's cool but how do you meet and talk to them in the first place. You just do a cold approach?

Speak some rudimentary mandarin, most of the hot qts I met knew a smattering of english. Natural curiosity about each other is a pretty good icebreaker.

>Unreliable, can never deliver or be anywhere on time
Literally every single country and populace on the planet has people like this.
Costa Rica has a term for this, people say it about all demographics.
My dad's friend told me the other day that people in a certain area of BC run on something called 'valley time', where time meetups are a social construct, ces't la vie.
I even see it in calgary here, many people are tardy and laxidaisy.
Perception bias is the culprit in everyone's opinion here, as none of these communities would be able to function if there were not members who were driven, commited and punctual.

Tl;dr #notallchinese

Which locations though? Bars and clubs? Because that doesn't count.

Ehhhh, still would stick with those indoor pools instead of those Chinese waters.
Top kek. Based white guy.

This is incorrect. I'm sorry but you have shit taste

Dude r u white? It gets hard if ur not. If u English speaking Asian a bit better, Extremely hard if ur brown or black. Dont bother if ur the latter two

>Get a job easily
Yeah, if you want to work on the factory floor. You literally need a license to live in the city, where all the good jobs are.
>Get a qt easily
Sorry mate, been done.
Chinese girls have a terrible reputation, due to the discrepancy between males and females thanks to your brilliant one-child policy. "Shanghai Girl" is literally synonymous with a cheating, spoiled, temperamental whore.
There aren't that many non-Chinese outside of the cities.
>safe as fuck
Petty crime is rampant, and unlike here the police are useless
Nuh-uh. Chinese pollution is some of the worst I've ever experienced. Why do you think they keep their soccer fields in tents?

Lads, if you want to see the REAL China, visit Taiwan.

This makes me glad that my mother was from Hong Kong and I thus only know Cantonese.

Hong Kong Chinese are some of the most based people on the planet.