Milo Yiannopoulos

Opinions on this faggot?

He's a faggot.

He really is a faggot.

gay

likely homosexual

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist jumping at shadows here, but I get a distinct 'gay' vibe from this bloke.

he does what he does for attention.

he's the real life embodiment of that reality tv character everybody is supposed to hate.

Blew up into a massive attention whore.

I'll probably watch him again when hillary wins because it's enjoyable when he BTFOs third wave feminist

Fake and gay

A faggot

Really gay

A self imposed genetic dead end.

He rides BBC like a cowboy in his ass less chaps

A faggot who's so unbelievably narcissistic that he honestly thinks he won't swing during the Day of Rope because he gets some likes on Twitter from the alt right.

"B-b-but I'm one of y--" *urgh*

i bet he licks peepee

Nothing says Cred Forums like faggot kike niggerlovers

Attention whore.

I bet he's not even conservative, he just noticed that everyone will flock to him and say "SEE? HE'S GAY, THEREFORE MY OPINION IS NOT BIGOTED".

We shouldn't shield ourselves with some faggots, right wing doesn't need people like that. He's just a poser in it for money.

Everyone that supports him got fucking jewed, congratulations.

Into the oven he goes!

He is a jewish shame. All he is doing is normalizing homosexuality to conservatives. When in fact he is a disgusting degerent.

What?! I always imagined that we're going to send our pet homosexuals on a Caribian cruise. Like indefinitely..

He's doing his own thing on the side, yet media claims he is the reincarnation of alt-right, not to mention they invented the word alt-right to push the normies back on side of left vs. right puppet games.

Am I the only one who thinks Milo isn't actually gay?

He's never seen in public or posts anything about any significant other. I think he just does it so hr can get away with saying more.

Who?

Warning: He is gr*ek.

multiple times every day this fucking thread

appreciate him for what he does to popularize the right wing and stop the identity politics bullshit holy shit

the alt right personified and a literal faggot

Kek wills it you faggots

What did he do to piss of the alt right? There's a video by PJW on him but I'm not willing to sit through his crying to find out what it is.

Soooo many Milo threads over the past couple days.
Must be Milo trying to get back into the spotlight and relevance.

Sorry fake fag, you fucked up. Twitter was your only platform and the internet forgets at light speed.

You made your money, had your 15 mins of fame, you can fuck off now fake faggot.

He's not gay, you guys.
Everything he does is a show. He does it because he's a troll and he trolls his supporters the best, because they buy he's gay. However, he is a ripe faggot.

I feel sick now.

I suspect that he just joined gamergate because he saw an opportunity for attention and money. He is being supported by the also jew owned Breitbart, while more coherent people who have been in all this way before him are not.

I'm a faggot telling you not to trust him. He's meant to subvert.

DUDE FEMINISM IS BAD LMAO: the person

that's his only shtick. Pretty fucking sad desu.