How is Trump gonna pay for this when he's gonna cut taxes and doesn't pay taxes himself?

How is Trump gonna pay for this when he's gonna cut taxes and doesn't pay taxes himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/ouch-british-political-party-calls-hillary-clinton-islams-whore/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
ricochet.com/archives/the-laffer-curve-and-new-evidence-that-taxes-stifle-economic-output/
bilbo.economicoutlook.net/blog/?p=9281
fortune.com/2016/08/03/trump-billionaire-backers-list/
laffercenter.com/the-laffer-center-2/the-laffer-curve/
eml.berkeley.edu/~dromer/papers/RomerandRomerAERJune2010.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Laffer
fortune.com/2016/05/18/trump-dodd-frank-wall-street/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll cut unnecessary stuff.
Like education spending.
So there'll be even more uneducated Trump voters.

British political party calls Hillary Clinton ‘Islam’s whore’

investmentwatchblog.com/ouch-british-political-party-calls-hillary-clinton-islams-whore/

Clinton Campaign Cancels Joint Events With Bernie Sanders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/

Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

>sage

kek
Drumpf is an idiot but i want him to win anyway. Would be so funny having a retard in the white house. Hillary would just be another Obama and thats too boring.

I also somewhat wish to see what happens if a nutjob like Drumpf becomes the most powerful man in the world.

It won't be good for the average American, that's for sure.

>sage

You can't sage the truth Trumpkin.

That was sarcasm. I parodied the right-wing delusion that government spending, is, per definition, unnecessary.

A belief that could only foster in country where too little is spent on education.

That's why I deleted the post.

I don't think you really understand how much WASTE there is in government. It's beyond breathtaking. It is not only routine for things to be done over-budget and later than scheduled, it's expected. NOTHING can be done in government anymore without systemic laziness on part of overpaid and overcompensated union protected workers. Nothing is ever done without pay-to-play on behalf of government and awarding contracts to more expensive firms for substandard products because whichever political party is running the show needs to reward their donors and buy votes for future elections.

A prime example is fucking farmers in the US, who cost the country hundreds of billions in inflated prices and hundreds of billions more in government spending. Corporate welfare is utter cancer. Pork barrelling is even worse.

>I don't think you really understand how much WASTE there is in government

>waste and fraud in government
>when he gets in nothing changes and he becomes GWB on steroids.

@CTR91459951
> mfw CTR shills spamming Cred Forums
> mfw never claimed to be releasing any specific information at the 10 year celebration
> mfw autists apparently expected Assange to detail A MILLION DOCUMENTS in 30 minutes
> mfw doing so would allow the media to spin the "B-but Assange is a Ruski spy!' Immediately and discredit the coming weeks of info
> mfw we will have 10 delicious weeks worth of information to cuck Hillary
> mfw Amerishits seem to think just because Alex Jones jumped the gun that this wasn't a victory for truth and the Trumpster
> mfw you don't realise that showing ANY bias (including excessive criticism of any particular candidate) would fuck up years of work

Do not listen to the shilling, stay woke when my based fellow Aussie drops truth bombs. He has not let us down this cycle, and he won't in the next month.

Also SAGE

Imagine this. Lets say you were the President and you see there is a problem, all these 1%ers dont pay any taxes because of all these loop holes and if they donate money to charities they dont have to pay and if they take on debt they can deduct that, etc.

How do you get their money then? What if you were to simplify the tax code, remove the loopholes and lower taxes so they didnt flee the country with their money. Now they are paying less than they were before in charity and interest rates and paying their share.

Or you could be OP and have your head up your ass and dont even know what deduction is.

Which may well be the case. But you don't compound the problem by just throwing more money at it.

If Trump gets in and cuts taxes and cuts out all the pork, great. Americans are getting what they want for a fair price. And if he gets in and just porks things up while cutting taxes, well then the whole house of cards collapses that much sooner.

>How do you get their money then?

You force them, using government, to pay their taxes. Not cut all taxes and do whatever stupid shit Trump wants you retarded faggot.

>But you don't compound the problem by just throwing more money at it.

When did this board become a bunch of braindead cuckservative Reaganomics zombies.

>t- this time he will drop the bomb guys! R- really this time!
He hasnt shit.

Too hypothetical m8, along the same lines as trickle down economics which doesn't work.

@CTR91460378
KYS CTR faggot

no poor person ever hired anyone or created jobs you retard

A couple of things.
1. Trumps plan claims to be revenue neutral.
2. What is the Laffer curve?
Fun fact a leading liberal economist under the Obama administration claims that the peak of the Laffer curve is at 33%.
At a certain point no matter how much you increase taxation your revenue will decrease but decreasing taxation can also increase revenue.
ricochet.com/archives/the-laffer-curve-and-new-evidence-that-taxes-stifle-economic-output/

$0.02 has been deposited into your "TRUMP: MAGA 7621538 account"

REASON FOR LESSER PAYMENT: Extremely low energy response

>decreasing taxation can also increase revenue.
Never happened.

Mate read my link and do some research

Read up on the Laffer Curve and Romer and Romer Macro Tax Reports

>extreme water downed version
>Laffer Curve

A curve that shows tax to profit ratio for government and demonstrates that there is a peak tax rate.

>Romer Macro Tax Report

Shows that government peak tax rate is at roughly between 30-35%. Anything higher is actually a net loss for government tax revenue.

That 30-35% taxes paid is being paid by lower middle class and anyone above that rate is paying more.

>We can completely predict the economy's actions
>Here's how ridiculous Trump's economic plan is when we leave out half of it by not showing his proposed cuts in spending
>Just keep spending money you don't have goy, we gotta feed the Mexicans somehow.

All this shit can basically be sumed up to this:

IF WE JUST GIVE RICH PEOPLE MORE MONEY IT WILL ALL TRICKEL DOWN ON US

Ok, so reduce taxes from 35 to 15%. The GDP goes way up, but does that mean wages do as well?

>his proposed cuts in spending

So social security, medicare, etc. which will fuck over this boomer base that voted for him in. Ohhhh...........

>69.9 billion as of 2009 is too little spending

Kek, it isn't the money that is the problem with the US.

No more welfare checks

>TrickleDown myth

Wew lad you need to retake Econ.

bilbo.economicoutlook.net/blog/?p=9281

Taxes don't fund spending.

Congratulations. These people now sink away into desperate poverty and turn towards crime in order to simply have enough to eat. Expect your nice little suburban home to be broken into by a dozen niggers before sundown.

Simply put, welfare is a small price you pay so the lumpen proletariat doesn't destroy society.

>How is Trump gonna pay for this
Hopefully he doesn't

SMALL GOVERNMENT NOW!!

If you stop importing cheap foreign labor then yes eventually.
More people have more money to spend and reinvest in the economy and the economy continues to grow and people continue to get richer.

The super rich currently pays no taxes. Trump is gonna abolish the loop holes and make them pay taxe. Don't be fool by the lying dems' " Trump is going to lower taxe for the highest taxe bracket", because the richest currently pay 0. Under Trump, they will have to pay their share.

It's pathetic that now people are considering presidents amazing because they look better compared to a recession.

>Hopefully he doesn't

But bush cut taxes (twice) and tripled the size of the fed government.

In theory that sounds great, but in practice it won't work because companies don't want to pay workers more.

>germany confirmed for not knowing anything about economics

Can you even into deadweight loss mate?

>Trump is gonna abolish the loop holes

Cause he said so? Yes a billionaire will work to fuck over this own economic class.

If I told you the bible was the word of god, would you believe me because I said so?

Education spending. And EPA funding. And the CDC. Plus, he'll go take the oil out of Afghanistan, so we're gonna be golden.

No one is suggesting anything about giving richfags more money you stupid fucking troll.

We're talking about in general terms how decreasing taxes would be better for the economy. It would be ideal if these cuts were primarily focused on the lower and middle classes.

>Education spending.

So more Trump voters because our society is fucking retard?

>And EPA funding.

Yeah let's breath in smog and have lead in our water!!!!!!

>And the CDC.

Health is bad! Only the Koch brothers should control that stuff!

> he'll go take the oil out of Afghanistan,

You are insane.

>No one is suggesting anything about giving richfags

Yes YOU ARE

Unless you part of the 1% there is no reason you should vote for either Gary johnson or Trump.

>strawmaning like a fucking idiot

Nigga you can make a field of scarecrows with the amount of strawmaning you just did against me.

My argument is this. "Taxing any class of individual over 30-35% will create a net loss in tax revenue." This isn't "muh rich moniez will trickle down en sheeiit" (T Bill Maher and Rachel Maddow) I am bringing real researched economic PhD holders were as you are talking retard from political punditry.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy f*cking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so f*cking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed.

I'm imagining Trump trying to eliminate government employee unions and having departments fail to pay on contracts due to non-performance on metrics not defined in the contract.

One thing's for sure, the lawsuits would be hysterical.

>In practice it won't work because compagnies don't want to pay workers more
You are terribly wrong. Compagnies supports immigration because it prevents them to have to pay for their workers more. Otherwise no one would want their shitty job and they would have to raise the salary, whether they want it or not. Pro-immigration shills wants they largest number of people possible working at minimum salary while corporations get richer.

>"Taxing any class of individual over 30-35% will create a net loss in tax revenue."

Every economist says in order to have a reboost economy, our tax system needs to be 70%, because that's the only way we can generate enough tax revenue to keep our government and economy growing. What you are spewing is just more of the Reaganomics bullshit.

> am bringing real researched economic PhD holders were as you are talking retard from political punditry.

Nah your full of shit and probably work for Goldman Sash or something. Fag.

>Tax is the only way the government gets money

haha wow you must be in fucking middle school. The stock market is so high because the Federal Reserve is flooding big investors with low interest loans. That bubble pop is imminent.

Our debt is going to be 21 trill when Obama leaves, and everyone knows the unemployment numbers are rigged.

>REASON FOR LESSER PAYMENT:

I know you're not actually with Trump Foundation, because there's no way they'd tell a subcontractor what they non-performed on.

>Our debt is going to be 21 trill when Obama leaves,

>this argument again

>calls me a kid

First of all faggot. The debt only "looks" higher because Obama put the two wars on the budget.

Second, 5 trillion of that our debt.

Third, Japan has 200% national debt, we have 100%. Public debt isn't the problem, it's private debt that is.

And if you value national security, political integrity, not being bought by Wallstreet, obvious political pandering, and 30 years of very lack luster political activity. You have no reason to vote for Hilloli Clitton.

>not being bought by Wallstreet,

Hahahaha is this faggot for real? Wallstreet would love Trump because he will deregulate them by repealing Dodd Frank and abolish the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. That's why the real opponent of Wallstreet, Elizabeth warren and Sanders endorse Hillary.

>but he's rich and rich people are bad mkay

Your argument is shit because 99% of the billionaire class and all the big corporation is behind Hillary. There is a reason for that.

>bible
kill yourself faggot.

Every time I see the DOWnused to promote Obama I want to punch the poster in the face thru the screen

>no child left behind
>bailout
>neocuckservative

>Your argument is shit because 99% of the billionaire class and all the big corporation is behind Hillary.

Holy shit the fucking delusion is real. The Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson, J. Joe Ricketts, etc. are all working hard to get a GOP Congress and GOP president. They want Trump in because of the court and his tax cuts he will give them youstupid faggot.

fortune.com/2016/08/03/trump-billionaire-backers-list/

>no child left behind
>bailout

All stuff Trump supported btw

What the fuck happened to your once great nation? Aren't you ashamed?

Ok buddy, name them.

laffercenter.com/the-laffer-center-2/the-laffer-curve/

Arthur Laffer, PhD in economics Stanford University.

eml.berkeley.edu/~dromer/papers/RomerandRomerAERJune2010.pdf

Christina D and David Romer PhD in economics from UC Berkley

Look who's talking

Natural upswing of a recession.
Weakest recovery since Great Depression.
Liberals are killing America.

It's truly sad that you have done no independent research but have simply been brainwashed into thinking those organizations are doing you any good.

Like Scott Adams would say, you're a "word thinker". You're the lowest of low information. You are the reason liberals come up with catchy names for the programs they use to subvert us.

We would all truly be better off if you kill yourself and your entire gene pool.

Thanks for correcting the record shill
fuck off Trump will win

>Arthur Laffer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Laffer

>Arthur Betz Laffer (/ˈlæfər/;[1] born August 14, 1940) is an American economist who first gained prominence during the Reagan administration as a member of Reagan's Economic Policy Advisory Board (1981–89).

WE SHOULD LET THE KOCH BROTHERS HANDLE OUR WATER

Well isn't that just Trumped up CTR?

Nigga Is you stupid? Trump hasn't said shit about Dodd Frank at all.

>gonna cut taxes

Yeah and do away with loopholes that let you live tax free

Ctr pls leave

Democrats and "Liberals"

200% increase in rape

>Trump hasn't said shit about Dodd Frank at all.

Donald Trump Says He Would Dismantle Dodd-Frank Wall Street Regulation

fortune.com/2016/05/18/trump-dodd-frank-wall-street/

This guys kidding right this is bait right???

You know.. he has a website where you can read about this kind of stuff.

Why does Trump get bailed out of his failed businesses and I can't get bailed out of my student loans?

>You know.. he has a website where you can read about this kind of stuff.

See

>I cannot argue a point

Just as I thought, you have no argument. Thank you for debating my point and proving you're retarded.

This

I want happenings

>bail out wall street
look how good they're doing
>unemployment
most people just gave up looking.
>GDP Growth
I'm pretty sure North Korea grows by 1-2% each year.
>consumer confidence
Hillary's tax increases will kill this.

But we had a retard in the white house multiple times. That's how we got here.

>Just as I thought, you have no argument.

Why should I debate the same Reaganomics crap I hear all the time? He said we should have a flat tax.

He even said he would cut most of those programs.

YES

Nothing in trump's tax plan has shown he'll get rid of the loopholes he currently uses

this guy's ctr

>not addressing my point

Like I said. You have no argument.

>Responds to afterthought

>Ignores main argument

>Makes retarded excuse

Can't say shit about the artificially inflated stock market though can you faggot?

Because Dodd Frank has been so good to small business? Now it's impossible for small banks to give loans. Good thing all the giant banks like Wells Fargo can still do whatever they want. Barney Frank and his google caucus are to blame. They had to have unqualified nigs get houses and then we're surprised it didn't work, of course those Skypes were more than willing to take advantage of the poor.

So we can have Hilary who will basically be murrican Merkel or an asshat.

Can't we just get rid of both of them? I want a redo.

3/8 b8 not gr8 swedecuck

>Like I said. You have no argument.

Reaganomics is not an argument. It's the same shit Trump is gonna do as president. He voted for Reagan and will do whatever the GOP fags on COngres tell him.

NO REGULATION ON WALLSTREET

WE NEED TO GO BACK TO GWB WHEN WALLSTREET BOOOOMMMMMMMMMMED

There's a "t" missing in the top right logo.

I'm not arguing reaganomics you retard

What? What does that have to do with OP's post which I replied to?
Are you trying to say that things has gotten better after that act was introduced? Are you stupid?

And that is the only argument you can muster you low T high cortisol basement dwelling min wage working wife's boyfriend's dick sucking little faggot.

Blame Bill Clinton for both.

He gave Trump the loophole.

And then Bill made student loans non-dischargable. Because Skypes need their gold.

Bill also repealed Glass Steagall

Why do you want another Clinton?

The Clintons have such a great history of not making bankers extremely rich?

Maybe Trump hopes that filing for bankruptcy will help America the same way it helped his businesses.

>And that is the only argument you can muster

And what bullshit are you spewing? Just the same cut taxes and hope is trickles down crap I've heard MY WHOLE LIFE

>resorting to the same strawman that has been destroyed harder than Jeb on the debate stage.

And you're the same reason why I hate the west coast. When your argument has been completely debunked yet you still use it as if it means something.

>When your argument has been completely debunked

How has progressive economics been debunked retard?

Literally did happen under Reagan, Deutschecuck.

yeah great idea, lets have the fed buy up all private debt
then what. rverything will collapse when the fed starts monitizing our worthless money. see ya l8r nerd

EPA can stand to be reigned in quite a bit, I agree with you there. I mean, good on them for the CFC crackdown, but FUCK me are they inefficient or shady on pretty much everything else.

I'm not arguing against "progressive economics" more over that isn't even a defined or taught school of economics thought genius. Make up more words like a gender studies fruit why don't you.

I was referencing to your comment of "TrickleDown" you idiot. Mother of god do you wear your ass as a hat on your head?

You also haven't even provided a counter to my earlier comments from and instead just ignored it as "oh must be TrickleDown bullshit" because the man served at a time under Ronald Raygun. That is also a dismissive of his actual credible and proven work without evidence supporting your dismissal. Like a retard.

Now if you mean Economic Progressivism (which is a taught theory/school and has a proper definition) then you'd have a starting point. Problem is Wikipedia is most likely your teacher. Which means you're economically illiterate.

Reagan produced nothing but deficits.

Guess we'd better just get rid of the communist welfare state.