You have to be 21 to have a beer but 18 year olds still in fucking highschool can vote

>you have to be 21 to have a beer but 18 year olds still in fucking highschool can vote
Explain to me why it isnt the opposite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-sixth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you want kids to drink beer in high school?

because drinking is evil
so is smoking
both foul soul destroying things
here eat these fifty big macs instead

>implying that kids don't already drink beer in highschool

They do it anyway. Id rather that then have them voting for the president

Should be 21 for beer and 25 to vote.

>people use meth and heroin
>let's just make it legal because they do it anyway

>Should be 21 for beer
Non sense. Drinking alcohol is part of the European culture. It would be 16 for beer.

Raising the drinking age reduced vehicular deaths significantly

Though I agree, the voting age should be raised. The justification for lowering it to 18 is not valid now that the draft is never used.

You can have a beer at 14 if you order it with a meal you faggot.

People also don't sell meth and heroin in fucking meth and heroin stores, and most people don't have parents with a meth cabinet.

Don't let me stop you. I really don't care what people do. Voting age should still be 25.

Children shouldn't be voting. At least let them separate themselves a couple years from indoctrination camp.

this
you can be sent to iraq to die at 18 but you cant drink?

Voting rights should start at 25 and stop at 60.

Don't forget to down some of these pills 2 times a day with your meals

Americans have some weird attitudes towards alcohol. Alot of them seem to think that abstaining from alcohol is somehow more healthy than daily drinking. This leads them to dying 5 years earlier than Western Europeans on average.

>hurr muh health

Nice trips, Satan.

I don't know since I am not an Americuck faggot

We can drink beer from 16 and vote from 18, much better than Murica. Also we not buy fucking guns in store next to us to shoot our neighbours (MUCH BETTER THAN MURICA)..

Being obnoxiously fat and sedentary kills americans, not that we look down on day drinking.

we can also leave school at 16 if we want lol

everythings great here. but you merifags let kids drive cars.

alcohol is poison
but so are anti-depressants and fast food, and you don't see anyone making those illegal

puritan roots user, shit sucks and I hate it
blowjobs are illegal in my state

We also have a bad binging problem. Alcohol is "natural" in European culture but is used as medication for the social frauds and anxious in the US. It's not until low level addiction kicks in that you can just have a few with the buds.

Realistically, because we seem to expect our kids to be sheltered until 22, the voting age should go up.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-sixth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Because a bunch of hippies argued if they can be drafted for war at 18 they should be allowed to vote at 18

Not that I support it, too many retards that want to vote just after their 18th birthday, most of them just want to vote for whoever will give them the most for free

it's why so many of them go on mass shootings

British are fat too but all the alcohol they consumes delays their inevitable heart attacks.

>Also we not buy fucking guns in store next to us to shoot our neighbours (MUCH BETTER THAN MURICA)..
but can't buy guns to defend yourself from rapefugees

Because I don't want you in my bar fgt

No wonder bongs are soo stupid.

It used to be like that but then vietnam happened and there was a big fucking deal made about drafting people and sending them to war when they were not even old enough to vote.

So the voting age got lowered.

when I was a kid it was legal to buy all forms of alcohol at 14.

now its beer at 15 and +40% stuff at 18 if I remember correctly.

why are you fags so afraid of alcohol?

Thank you for correcting the record

The logic is already flawed though, why argue for flawed logic with more flawed logic?

I'm not, it's afraid of me because ill drink it

So this is where the retarded 21yo law comes to murica.

>something else is bad too so this thing isn't bad
Does this fallacy have a name?

TERRIBLE idea in the USA. Everyone hates the 21 rule, but it's there for a reason and it saves a lot of lives.

15 and 16 year olds can drive over here. In some states with special licenses, 14 year olds can too, and I believe 14 year olds can ride motorcycles. Not 125cc 10hp shitboxes, I'm talking liter bikes.

The logic behind having the legal alcohol PURCHASE (not drinking!) age at 21 is so that HS kids won't be buying it at 18 and then distributing it to younger teens. The issue is mostly about drinking and driving, since most teens in the US have access to cars and rely on them to locomote through their daily lives. Teens are HORRIBLE drivers so the goal is to not add alcohol into the mix. Back when the age was 18, we had astonishingly bad rates of alcohol related road fatalities amongst teens. There's real world data out there if you care to dig for it.

The rule probably won't stop people who want to do it anyways, and it doesn't. It just stops a lot of idiots from getting killed.

Bingo. You really summarized it well. I think Euros tend to not realize that even our Teenagers rely a lot on personal transportation. Worse yet all those drunk idiots pile into one car as well.

I live in a pretty small town and any sort of tragedies involving those under 21 is almost always alcohol or vehicle related and often times both.

In the US people in the military get the special privelage of being able to drink at 18. All normie civilians have to wait until 21

but you are fine with most states letting 18 year old buy guns?

Hell yea we are

cool i'm 12 if I move to the states can I get machine gun arms?

bear in mind that it's typically 18 for rifles/shotguns and 21 for handguns, which seems to work just fine.

no you have to be a certain age to get the permit for full-auto weapons. I know you're b8ing but they can underageb& you for saying you're 12

In order to vote:
>25 years
>Own land
In order to drink:
>16 for beer
>18 for every thing else

roll, add nigra (6)

It's 18 for shotgun. 21 for handguns.

You sorta missed the point on what that user was saying. It's a commonality for kids to get drunk and get behind the wheel.

It's not common for kids to get drunk and group shoot together. Most kids are hopeless Metropolitan kids who don't own or even know how to operate a firearm.

It's not an epidemic.

You should need to show up to the voting booth with 2 forms of ID:

1) Photo ID showing you are 25 years of age or older

2.) W-2 form from within 2 years of the election day.

but I thought you guys were free, why can't I have machine gun arms? or a mech with machine gun arms and a chainsaw dick

Only 2 and 4 look fuckable.

MODS MODS UNDERAGE

fuck off cracker I'm black and everyone know blacks are more mature than whites. my mental age is 32

You going down abo. Hiro-moot is gonna go nuclear on your ass

You only say that because you already have 5 kids you don't even know the names of.

spics and niggers are dangerous when drunk regardless of age

I am an African American Australian and I came here illegally so fuck off you white fuck
I have no Idea how many kids I have since white women lust after my Alabama Black Snake

Better drinking than sucking dicks in bathrooms I must say

Only white men above the age of 25 should be able to vote as they pay the bulk of taxes and have the most at stake in any given election whether it be a local city council or a presidential election. The ability to examine a particular issue with emotional detachment and vote whats best is lost on women and minorities.

the idea is that you can serve your country you should be able to vote.

try being an 18 year-old private in the army and drinking a beer

truly a fucking Travesty

per the "teenagers are stupid and can't drive and we don't want them driving drunk" angle, you could argue that there is absolutely nothing stupider on earth than an 18 year old private in the military. It's amazing that we trust them with deadly weapons to begin with.