Have you ever visited east asia, user? what was it like?

have you ever visited east asia, user? what was it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZv0zq23vkA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-iha9cPcer0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lots of gooks.

bump

Korean prostitutes are great

Better. There is actually a culture here, people are friendly.

Being a minority is great and I frown whenever I see another white guy.

It was great. People are so much more reasonable about race and gender. There is no culture of stranger danger, so people smile and say hello to their neighbors. They aren't importing muddies by the million, so they don't have irrational distrust of foreigners. Western China seems like how the USA would have been in the 50's.

Visited Japan a few years back. People were polite, reserved, and the cities were clean as fuck compared to US cities. Getting lost in Tokyo at night is pretty fun.

>western china
where did you visit? lived in chengdu for 3 years.

I lived in Dali for a few years. Like heaven on earth, and quite a burgeoning international community as well.

Been to Tokyo.
Heaven on Earth.
Everything was clean and worked correctly, the people were polite, the food was subpar to be honest but maybe I just walked into too many tourist traps.

By the way, is there a zoo in Chengdu where they cut a dog's hair and painted it to look like a lion?

living in korea. visited tokyo, but spend most of my traveling team in SE asia. well go china or japan on my next trip.

korea is good as a white man here. friendly people for the most part.

Tokyo is great. Clean as fuck, luxury clothing shops everywhere. Japanese girls are gorgeous and skinny as fuck.

Seoul is fun but still has that developing country feel to it. Korean food is GOAT though. Had Bossam and naengmyeon like 3 times each in a week. Though Korean food in LA is comparable if not better in some respects

Hong Kong just feels like a Western city. Kinda boring

Shanghai is fun as fuck but couldn't be there for more than a few days. It's a dirty hellhole with mutant people

No but I've been to NY and the amount of asians here is astronomical.

Oh cool, I got a burger flag.

I was a giant. I'm only 6'2".

On the upside, the people gave no fucks about anything a westerner would consider politically correct.

Look at the lower half of the picture. Tell me now that Asians aren't the Greys from the future. Think about it: The Greys are cold hearted, emotionless, and don't mind coring out cows while they are still alive.

>Seoul
>developing nation feel
u wot. Okay I kind of get what you mean but it sure as hell isn't third world. It's like the feel you might get when listening to 1990s anime music, like this song: youtube.com/watch?v=tZv0zq23vkA

It's like a first world developing nation, if that makes sense. You can see the technology and progress but it still has an old country kind of feel in a way.

Hong Kong is the worst. I got bedbugs at the mirador, Indians trying to sell hash everywhere, humid as fuck, everything is overpriced. It's no wonder Bruce Lee became obsessed with martial arts after living there.

Or humans, for that matter. If the stories are true.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-iha9cPcer0

Cambodia. At the time I was there you could purchase a woman (forever), for the same amount of money you could purchase a cow, which was US$300. Young virgins with basic English were probably more expensive, as I heard about a guy who paid a family $2000 to marry their daughter. But he noticed after the marriage that she had stretch marks on her stomach so he wasn't sure if he got ripped off or not.
While I was there some Japanese guy bought a cow and took it to the rifle range to fire a bazooka at it. He missed

>some Japanese guy bought a cow and took it to the rifle range to fire a bazooka at it

Around Japs, never relax

I've been to Thailand, food is amazing, males are friendly, females are pissed. It comes close to a matriarchy.

Also really cute traps.

Yah, I was stationed in Worst Korea from (Camp Casey) '96 to '97. Great food, horrible people.

I ate hotpot with a bunch of international students once.

Hated it no one spoke english to me and i was uncomfortable as fuck the whole time so i left

chinese people lack empathy

boohoo

I lrecently went to San Francisco and it felt like East Asia tbqh

But don't you see, Chang? You're proving his point.

Lived in Tokyo, Beijing and Shanghai. Great food, people are pretty decent, it's relatively clean, and there's lots of shit to do. Only problem was it was hot as balls. Don't go in summer.

> Korea not developing nation - so much technology and progress!

Spotted the Korean-American in this thread.

I had a good time over there. You're supposed to act like, if not be, the alpha, not the same beta faggot you are now, waiting for women to engage you.

I'm Norwegian, m8. There is a boatload of technological advancements, to the point that it feels more modern than America. There are a lot of places that need developing but fuck man, have you been inside a Korean apartment that was built in the past 16 years? Fancy ass bidets, heated floors, the apartment my sister lives in has a fucking control panel in the bathroom that allows her to un/lock the front door, turn the stove off, adjust temperature settings, and has a fucking camera so she can see who's outside her door! That's fancy as fuck and it's pretty standard too.

Oh, wait. You're ((((Japanese)))). Of course you'd shit on Korea.

Leave it to a slant-eyed neet to miss with a bazooka

I lived in China for a year and hated every minute of it.

Best part about east asia is No Tipping and No Sales Tax (except VAT which only applies to very fancy restaurants).

>Korea
>Meh, the country

It's OK. That's all there really is to say about Korea.

Are Asians literally downs syndrome?