WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't even kind of accurate

yes it is retard, but if population trends continue then by 2050 we will see a majority non-white populace.

But the question is, so what?

This proves how much more potent anglo culture is compared to german culture.

WUZ

No wonder America is such a cuck nation.

No, what it shows is:

>random jimmy johnson has 1 german great grandfather and the rest are Anglos and Celts
>But since anglo is the default and "doesn't really count", he claims he's of German roots

rip

LEAFS

No, this isn't accurate in any way. At all. Even for the Whites.

America is not majority German. We're like 40-45% British, ~30% German, and the rest is a mish mash of taigs, Sicilians, and other European mutts.

>rip
?

>look at ll this sparsely inhabited wasteland we occupy guys

>not ONE first world country

Yeah, because Utah is relevant for anything unless you're a Mormon or an outdoorsman with a thing for deserts.

The Democratic Elite are probably mostly Anglo who want to replace/mix Germans with Mexicans.
The eternal Anglo strikes again!

Why do you keep posting this guy?

>At all. Even for the Whites.
>other European mutts

Anglos? Whats the deal with them anyway?

kek

rest in peace MN

Why is there any need for you to get those "mysterious symbols" explained?

>The best parts are the British ones
Feels amazing

No it isnt

Why would a first-worlder want to live in the US?

GUTEN MORGEN ICH BIN ES DIE TRANSE

Aljoscher raus

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

WE'LL ALWAYS SAVE THE DAY

Our wasteland is much more hospitable than your wasteland though.

It is on an area-basis, which the map is showing. The majority of the land is German, but that huge swath in the Midwest has an extremely low population density compared to the coasts. Also, being the predominant group can mean numbers less than 10% of the population when you factor in just how many ethnicities some parts of the US have. Case in point, the area around New York City being predominantly Italian, despite having literally thousands of ethnicities residing within that area.

Shitposters.

This.
>be Germ
>immigrate to America
>live in flat wastes full of corn
>die from giant fucking tornadoes
>get dustbowl'd

India will be super power by 2020 tho

>We're like 40-45% British

>"English"
>UK flag

Triggered

>ohio
>Not bhutan or nepal

Map is shit

Those third world Canadians have really been shitting up montana.
>gibme dat eh ya hoser

Yea Montana

>muh Irish heritage

Also, Mexicans are literally consuming the US piece by piece

feelsbadman

Bueno

God how horrifying. I'd have a million "Syrians" over that any day.

That's some butthurt you have on display there, Jose O Sullivan.

>Obviously Scotch-Irish Appalachian areas
>Irish flag

But lol
>one of few Anglo-Saxons havens
>Mormons

what's it like being descended from the leftovers that didn't have the balls to move to America?

>Tfw when Texas
:(

>Not a single European country
We Mexico 2.0 now

Stop posting his pics, my dick is confused.

this map seems more accurate although...

the previous map seems to over represent the black popultion

>rest in peace

Nope, instead "descansa en paz"

>Dixie is very black

Oh, C'est beau ça Guillaume!

what's going on in North Dakota?
why Bhutan?
why not [spoiler]me?[/spoiler]

great thread!

>there are people whose biggest life goal isn't becoming an American
I'll never understand them desu. The US is one of the few reasons I haven't an hiro'd yet. One day I'll get dat dere green card

Inaccurate map. I've seen like 4 different ones and this is way off. British make up like 80% of the southern counties not mostly Irish.

user it's fucking simple.

How did they gather data for it?

They polled quite large number of people. When Americans look up for their ancestry they try to find any German and especially Prussian(lol, for majority of history Prussians were the niggers of Germany) one, if it's aristocrat it's even fucking better. So you have 1/64th "Germanic" people saying they're Germans.

There's even better map floating around with "Saxon" being all over midwest.

How the fuck would they find out so many people from Saxony there? After Napoleonic wars Saxony became very tiny and its population was never really big. So what happened?

Well they knew they hated English because they wanted to tax them and when they've seen anglo-saxon being suggested they went full "oh dear I can't be anglo English suck" and picked Saxon thinking that it's non-british british.

what's it like living in a nigger and future spic country? 60%

Where are all the cajuns on this board ? Did the anglos extreminated them like the natives ?

This.

The (((Irish))) Americans are the worst.

Most German americans "de-germanized" around WW1, plus the fact that many moved to rural areas.

It's also not exactly the whole picture - many of the Germans who immigrated were from Prussia, Austro-Hungary, and the germanic parts of poland and Czechland.

But yes anglo culture is superior, hell French and Irish culture is superior (a whole shit ton of certain genres of american music have roots in Irish folk music).

The germans are cultureless swine

>Somalia

That's a bit hypocritical, don't you think desu?

Someone explain this

I know the Hart-Callar Act, but why the FUCK is there not a SINGLE European country?

Why are Filippinos going to Alaska and West Virginia? Do they have a thing for moose and inbreeding?

From what I've heard the elders used to get punished in school for speaking french and were forced to speak english so french is pretty much dead there. Kinda like what the anglos tried to do to the quebecois but quebec fought back and won

is that really the ethiopian flag?

>Mexicans in former Mexican lands
>Half of those states have Spanish names

FUCKING WETBACKS THOUGH RIGHT?

>Irish in the south
No wonder they're so fucking stupid lmao and Cred Forums blames it on entirely on niggers

More than 20% of the white population has Anglo-Saxon ancestry - the anglo blood
The problem is Anglo-americans have been here so long they usually identify as "american" in census data and also have mixed.

The only reason Germans are so high is because they flooded rural areas.

Anglos+ Celts still make up the majority of whites in the US

>Florida
>German
you fucking WHAT

>michigan
>iraq

I live a couple thousand miles away from supposed Mexican clay and wetbacks are a plague even over here.

Louisiana only has about 4.5 million people, those areas in the Northeast are some of the least populated in the entire country, and even then not all of Louisiana even speaks French or a Cajun dialect.

Maybe create a afroland of the brown counties and deport every google there by force? Just a thought

most of what is shown as Irish simply claim American, when given the option

Yes we are. There's a reason why Mexico proper is a shithole, Mexicans are undisciplined, corrupt, selfish fucks. But the Southwest was Mexican clay so there have always been Mexicans there.

That's probably more due to more recent demographic shifts in the past half century (white flight)
Most Irish settled in the north east, but Louisiana and Georgia were big recipients of Irish immigrants.

Friendly reminder that Irish made up more than half of the Union army in the civil war, but under 20% in the Confederate army.

So either they fucked really hard or they got away from the North after blacks started moving there in the leadup to the civil rights era.

I love this map, similar for Canada pls?

>bringing back snacks since 31337

>especially Prussian
I doubt that the majority of Americans know what Prussia is or have it in their vocabulary.

>american education
majority german can mean 10% or 30% or 50%+, since you have so many European ethnicities in your country. if a county has 18% people of German descent, the map will show that county is majority German if no other ethnicity is 18%+

Look at all those black Irish down south!

More like
ERAMOS

>Internely REEEEEEEEEE's

Yeah you can tell by the surnames. An extremely high amount, surprisingly high, of Americans have anglo surnames. It's just they identify with the more recent immigration into the US. Hence why so many are 'German' or 'Mexican'. Those are their most recent ancestors.

I .. Ich habe versucht, sie zu warnen, aber sie wollte nicht hören...

Cajun checking in. My great grandfather's generation wasn't allowed to speak French in public or they were punished, so it was kind of weeded out. I've noticed it's starting to bounce back, though.

Blame the anglos with their cuck slave breeding between irish and niggers

German, Irish, and French master race here, ama.

T. Scared shitlesly anglo

>just shit my country up
At least México's flag is cool.

Growing up in New England with 100% German heritage was annoying. Basically because the Irish are so fucking obnoxious and the Yankees are all wicken inbred. I was so proud when i learned that my people, our people, completely dominate the US everywhere else.

And there's more, a lot of those Mexicans in TX are also German. If you're not going to label those frogs in ME as Canadian, then you will have to label some of those Mexicans as German or Spanish.

>he says in English while wearing American-made clothing with english names (T-Shirt, jeans) and being better at speaking English than German and using an American website and having US bases in his country

was never done by force but it was tried long ago:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

WIR

it's pretty misleading though, I've lived in Oregon for 12 years and have unironically seen less than 100 mexishits the entire time I've been here. Had like 5 of them in my entire Highschool.

This user is up to date.

America was a german nation during WW2

White people are not superior to niggers

They are just better useful idiots to the jews

That's true. Even back in Anglo Saxon era (400-1000s) in England, it was about the culture, not the ethnicity. Generically, the English are still much more Brythonic than Germanic.

>But the question is, so what?

Why is the south so Irish yet so protestant?

>White people are not superior to niggers

bahahahaha
>point
>laugh

DECEPTIVE. MT has 5 lost hikers and it turns into a leaf.

Are you basing that on a PBS pledge drive you worked?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are those Black Irish in the south?

>I include obvious random and false flags. The map

>I have nothing else of value to say
>uuhh... " REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>got em

> made in Eu for sure
> still better german then english oh and also add polish i speak and read in 3 languitches. Burgers barly one.
>got me with the asian animation board.
>the us pays to have bases in germany.
Nothing for free.

Yet still scared shitlesly anglo.

>not an argument
Like I said, just better useful idiots for the jews. Instead of killing each other in the streets with driveby shootings, they build armies and kill their own brothers because, again, a jewish news station/zionist politican tells them to.

I'm white and I fully admit that whites as a group are just a different shade of more effective google when you look at it from the chosen ones point of view.

>I've noticed it's starting to bounce back

That's good to hear.
It's too bad that francophonie is so much aimed at africans while we don't send much of the french culture in Québec and Louisiana.

The Louvres caves are full of painting, sculptures and other objects that are never exposed here would for sure taken care of in Louisiana.
Best way to keep traditions is to keep people linked to their heritage.

F

You can't argue with someone who is already too far gone, the most humane thing for everyone would be for you to be put to sleep.

Yeah, that also triggered me.

this can't be true. look how degenerate the u.s. is

Ok kike

Nice talking to you

I don't even know all my ancestry but I know 2 of them (the majority of it) are German and Polish.

I wouldn't talk about America being degenerate, Hans al-bin Salawi

Leafs BTFO

>TFW 100% pure French ancestry

WE WUZ FRENCH CANADIANS N SHEIT

Sounds like a win win.

So are people from/around Utah uglier than others? We can solve the British/Irish are ugly meme with this.

Also any French fags here? What about Brittany? Are they uglier than the average French man?

South Florida is mostly Italian and Cuban not German.

the thing about that is that most of the people who answer American or unknown are probably British.

And, as has been mentioned, people who have 7/8ths British ancestry and 1/8th something else tend to put down the minority part of the heritage because it stands out more.

Because it goes like this
>consuela shits out an anchor baby
>shits out 5 more
>once those babies become adults they vouch for her citizenship
>every single member of that family can invite their "family" aka their 3rd cousin Paco
>Paco can now invite his third cousin
>and so on

You let in one anchor baby and now we're talking 20-30+ extended family members. Not including the 5+ kids each of those shit out.

family reunification has precedence over any other reason to immigrate. So Consuela's blind uncle has a greater chance of legally entering the US over a Dutch physician applying for citizenship.

Those are Irish Protestant whites, you know, the ones founded your shit country.

What would they say if the seen the jew run 50% white shithole it is today, Pedro?

Go back to your shithole, paco.

thats where basically every retiring german tv and movie star is residing nowadays... deal with it.