Why did the first debate have such a demoralizing effect?

Why did the first debate have such a demoralizing effect?

Clinton clearly crushed it

Time we be honest about it

It didn't change the LA times poll. It moved the RCP average by 1 point.
Nate Silver is just a kike doing his best to crush your hopes

Because Trump underperformed.

The picture is from the LA Times poll.

Yes, it didn't change the PREFERENCE towards either candidate. However, the main effect was a change in the enthusiasm of actually going out to vote for their preferred candidate.

Because Trump rambling out of control.

Poll-rigging, user.

>WHY WOULD THE MEDIA EVER LIE TO ME???

trump is an idiot. He acted like dodging taxes is cool when the majority of his supporters are blue collar workers who pay taxes. Such a stupid fuckwit

It was not the debate. The tax returns fucked him hard. I support what he did as a business man. But fuck me if it makes him look bad in the public eye.

What is ignoring margin of error?

thank god we rigged those online polls otherwise people might have thought he lost the debate

Because being honest, Trump didn't do well past the first 20 or so minutes. Neither really did all that great, but Hillary, I felt, did ever so slightly better.

MAGA

Uh... No? That was spot on. Just because we pay taxes doesn't mean we like it. Fuck the government and fuck the IRS, when Trump basically said "yeah, fuck those guys," we cheered. The fewer people who pay taxes the better. Drag the system off its horse and stomp its teeth out.

The chaotic nature of this election and the much more involved internet means that the public is more reactionary than ever, which means the only debate that's going to matter is the final debate.

>Trump didn't do well past the first 20 or so minutes
Because the amphetamines he snorted wore off

>Why did the first debate have such a demoralizing effect?
Let me think...
TRUMP IS AN IDIOT!!!

This is LA times; we don't hate this one.

That said, I think we can recover on internals.

I call complete bullshit on this post. People definitely do not like paying taxes. But when the average joe sees a multibillionaire not paying a cent in taxes while they pay 30 percent they will be fucking angry. The only people I see being happy with this are trumps kids.

Didn't Trump come away with more voter pickup from the debate than Hillary? Pretty sure he won more independents than she did.

thats the point, everybody hates taxes, who gets enjoyment out of losing some of your pay to the government? So seeing your billionaire haired faggot saying he dodges taxes because hes smart would be insulting as shit to lower class people.

Because it showed people the absolute shit show that is our political process.

He needs a delivery system where he can snort while debating.

I am thinking a straw stuck into a sandwich bag of meth and a rubber band to hold the straw in place as well as hold the bag closes

I have actually seen someone do this and drive around only t was coke

Average Joe here. I make around $22k a year. I have absolutely no problem with Trump not paying taxes.

He fucking nailed it when he said during the debate that even if he had paid taxes, they would have been wasted by the government. We all understand that the vast majority of the taxes we pay go to waste and Trump's tax platform is that he's going to cut taxes in a way that makes it cheaper for the wealthy to actually pay them rather than avoiding them via tax loopholes.

When the system is fucked and we're trying to fix it, the person I want in charge is someone who has plenty of experience exploiting that system, because they know best the ways it's flawed and how to address those flaws.

THat's a good question actually. Why WOULD the media lie about a poll?

Because we finally got to see what most of us suspected all along.
There is nothing there, he's just an empty shell.

I thought I missed a debate, but you all are still on about the first one. Trump did amazingly well, given how rigged the entire setup was against him. He did meet his goals, that I know. What the god emperor of man, the herald of light, the crusader of justice, the vanquisher of all evil, has planned next, I can only speculate, but it would be naught to share such thoughts with a shill like yourself.

Because it was sad.
The level of discourse is better in a class of 16 yo.

trump is already chosen to be president. but the "race" has to appear interesting.

Thanks for correcting the record

That's what makes him so relatable.

I'm pic related. AMA

primitive emotional appeal. Trump was being aggressive with his new York style of speech while Clinton talked clearly and calmly, greeting the illusion that she was saying "smart" things and trump was a "meanie".

Yeah, trump is pure rationality, never appealing to emotions.