Does Cred Forums have any sociapath-like tendencies?

Does Cred Forums have any sociapath-like tendencies?

Yes

Both ID end in r. Post ends in 9 and same flag.

Yes.

For sure.
The company I keep normalize me and things get passed off as cute/quirky. And I try not to reveal my power level around people I'm less familiar with, obvs
I'm pretty compassionate/selfless when it comes to moral dilemmas and doing things for people, because I'm a black-and-white utilitarian. Or maybe I'm just putting something on. It's redundant I suppose, results are what matter.
But I also think the world would be much better if every Muslim dropped dead. If Pakistan or Saudi Arabia were hit with nukes I'd no doubt enjoy my last days a lot more.
I keep a keen eye on middle east/southern Asia happenings hoping something big goes down. I only want a quickening for this world at an impasse, and no part of me cares about how we get there. I honestly give less than a fuck if a million innocent Muslim women and children die tomorrow.
Leftist millennials where I work and study frustrate me but it's pretty much noise at this point. All they talk about is fucking gender identity, TV shows and how things are racist. I want them to be drafted or at least have the shit beaten out of them so they can garner some perspective. I've noticed being around me sometimes just makes people question what they believe. It isn't easy for them, but if they're anything but a child they'll grit their teeth. I might be more of a sadist tbqh famalam

I'm not an edgy teenager.

No.

Hf edgers

Either that or apathy.

Of course. One of the prerequisites to be redpilled is either being a sociopath or a idealistic Boy Scout.

> sociopath now means "anyone SJWs don't like"

Sure.

> racist now literally means "anyone that wins an argument with a liberal"
> Jesse Jackson praised Trump for his "commitment to minority communities and minority rights," until he ran for President

I'm a diagnosed bi-polar sociopath.

I feel no sympathy towards other people. No love, no hate. People are like lint. Like bottlecaps. Just something to remove. I am nothing, a passing threat, a ghost in society.

If it wasnt for my meds I don't know what i would do..but I imagine it wouldn't be good...

I have a sociopathic task....

>doesn't feel hate
Dude that must be sweet

Not towards whites.

That means illuminati is fucking with us.

I have two personalities, nicest person you will ever meet, AND A TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATCH

Sup honeypot

As a child i would dissect bugs and dip them in candlewax

Now i sit around jerking off.

Isn't everyone a sociopath. Don't mean to sound edgy here but it seems in the workplace especially people give off sociopathic tendencies. Any psychologists able to chime in here?

I have webbed feet, so yes

>im a sociopath

>psychopatch
>patch

Nigger.

Define sociapath-like tendencies.

I'm antisocial, but it doesn't mean I'm a sociopath...

One time I saw that an anime was really popular so I started hating it out of principle.

Rawr xd

>psychopatch

>patch

>PSYCHOPATCH

Pretty much. Like everything, it started with my hate for wasps, and one day I killed one brutally, torturing it.
Then it became pigeons who were fucking up my house by breeding so much, nests everywhere, bird shit everywhere. I got lucky and got one with a brick, then finished it off with a knife. I let it's corpse rot on the back of my house , so that no more pigeons dare come near my house, but they didn't learn. I made a wooden crossbow , and shot a lot of them before realising it was probably illegal to kill so many pigeons.
Even poured acid on one, I was on the roof and it was directly under the drainage pipe, fucked it up good I think but it flew away, definitely injured.
Not even edgy, I don't kill them because I gain pleasure from it, it just happens.
Also one the reasons why dad never bought any if his guns at home, apparently I was like this since childhood, adhd, anger issues and all.
Oh well.

POO
O
O

>I don't seed my torrents
>I don't put the toilet seat down
>I have missionary sex for procreation only
>I watch DirectTV instruction videos for education
>I drink my tap water unfiltered

Definitely sociopath.
>

>Can an edgy description be attached to ebil Cred Forums users

l think youre just retarded. also shit in the toilet its 2016

Racist also means anyone white

>I have missionary sex for procreation only

YOU SICK FUCK

literally me

If only autists like you spent half the time analyzing yourself analyzing something else we would've been better off

I worried I might be a sociopath until I fell in love with a White woman. She wrote to me when I was upstate, turned my whole life around, made me see the good in White people. She's pregnant now and our son Nathaniel Turner will be born any day. :)

kek'd so fucking cringe

I troll people on the internet by shitposting

I don't possess empathy for people I don't know. Very little for people I don't know well.

That being said, I will go out of my way to help people, anyone really, because I know it's the right thing to do.

I don't know whether that makes me sociopathic or if other people are just full of shit about their purported empathy.

pls be my ai gf

Even bits and bytes aren't interested in Poles, mate.

I send angry letters to companies of products I am dissatisfied with

No. They were all tormented as children and teenagers so they put on the facade of a sociopath as a defense mechanism for their inability to succeed socially.

some, and some psychopathic traits aswell

everybody has some and its not like its a big deal

I N
N

>*hisses and scampers behind couch*

Holy shit someone actually thought that hard and wrote that. Literally trying to be a retard.

I watched a "50 movie scenes that will make you cry" recently and i sure felt some emotion, so no.
Though i do have far less empathy than most, and none towards non-whites.

Last night I yelled "lazy niggers" at the Taco Bell drive thru,

i suck dick for crack

THE
H
E

A million innocent people dying?

You're a fucking faggot dude.

yes
>i lie and manipulate to get what i want
>no empathy
>no remorse
>few friends, want none
>superficially charming
>live by "pleasure principle"
>think societal rules don't apply to me

i'm probably a borderline sociopath, not full blown

No. Cred Forumsacks act like they're super-masculine badasses, but they're actually weak losers who reach out to extreme ideologies so that they might have someone else tell them how to live and what to think.

You're just precious.