HAPPENING!

Paris Police Victim Blame Kim Kardashian For Her Robbery:

news.sky.com/story/kim-kardashian-made-herself-a-target-for-robbery-on-social-media-police-say-10604890

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/british-security-guards-jump-ship-to-escape-somali-pirates-1040257.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Victim blaming
TROGGERED

Who cares

France is officially a third world country now.

if only there was supernstrict gun control in france then those robbers never would have been armed.

wait.

They're right

Normies do

Oh shit. Paris police are walking into a world of feminist butthurt.

Love her or hate her, she really is red pilling the masses.

>now
We love third world here

Probably an insurance scam

They is right to some extent, but that doesn't means they shouldn't catch criminals.

Well robbers sure were keeping up with the Kardashians.

"Were you fucking with it?"

God I hate myself for wanting to boff her

Carlos!

Not if the attackers were shitskins.

Germany is also one soon.

Deal with it.

Im sorry but they're right and she deserved it. Crime is bad but this still gives me infinite pleasure.
10/10

>didn't gang rape her

?

Couldn't have happened to a worse person. Too bad they didn't shoot her dead.

Do you think if they did it would be public information?

I wondered that as well.

I just hope that with this red pilling experience, Kim officially endorses Trump.

From what I've read, she changed her position from Hillary supporter to neutral.

If she officially endorses Trump, she could quite literally decide the elections.

They were professionals

>letting dna all over the place

They will get multi pussys with the money for the stuff

Knock it off, Carlos, it wasn't funny the first time.

It's a known Serbian gang called Pink Panthers behind the robbery. They don't do rapes, just nonviolent and well planned heists.

This has the potential to redpill some normies if it does turn out to be some tanned Frenchmen

>escaped on bicycles

Good, her story keeps changing and the story she did tell is fishy as fuck. It was most likely an insurance scam since Kanye is broke as fuck and she wanted attention since the media is all up in Angelina and Brad at this moment.

Yeah, when law enforcement decides it's easier to victimize the victim than pursue criminals, rule of law is over.

> soon to happen in the USA, if SJWs get power

GODDAMMIT CARLOS

Kim doesn't go anywhere without security. I guarantee you that this was an inside job

more like:

She finally me the real niggas in paris.

They don't do armed robbery either, just heists. Last I heard they were all in a Swiss proson anyhow.

Don't worry Kim, Paris has its top cop on the job..

> unarmed security

Which performed just as all unarmed security does when faced with armed attackers.

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/british-security-guards-jump-ship-to-escape-somali-pirates-1040257.html

also tri-ps for truth

>Last I heard they were all in a Swiss proson anyhow.
They arent

This was an ISIS job to send a message.

I'd expect a rape vid to show up eventually. The fact that such a "powerful" person who is so dear to fucking normies, could be brought so low and nearly become one of those permanent ISIS sex slaves, would be very powerful.

Fuck man that would be so cool

You have my camera

Publicity Stunt

welcome to not gonna happen island

>have nigger friends
>get robbed by someone who knows you insider info about you
Gee I wonder who might have done it.

She a chronic coal burner.

Did she pick up some Congolese dude in France for a dicking and get robbed?

Did she cheat on Kanye with a bigger, blacker French Congoloid?

i'd beat off to it

>showing off a 4 million dollar diamond
>not having security present
>opening the door like a retard because someone said they were a cop

The only tragedy to this story is that they didn't rape and kill this dumb bitch and her mother.

>you'll never see a video of Kim getting brutally raped and beaten by three Ahmeds
Why even live?

oh yeah I forgot about that.

they dont want AIDS

Her whole family is coal burning institute and the only white man in the family is now a woman.

Happening already in inner cities (nigger cities).

If Shillary wins and continues this downward spiral then yeah, we'll turn into Europe 2.0.

Enjoy a leftist legal system

What do France have? Full blooded Googles from the Congo.

She probably went there and thought she could ride some Congolese dude and she got robbed.

"I play le Football, Cote D'Ivoire."

Dude is probably like an NFL football player with gang ties. He tells his homies about some wealthy white bitch that wants the BBC and wears her diamonds out.

"Fuck the white cooze, we want le diamonds."

She opens the door, thinking she's gonna get the meat, she instead gets robbed.

Stupid bitch, earning money for things she wants to own. That'll teach her! Good job france, really you have proven your status as little africa once again.

Did they Cred Forums?

>Armenians
>white

This joke was made yesterday fag.

You get 0/10 Carlos points

>Pink Panthers

C A R L O S
A
R
L
O
S

What better way to demoralize the people you hate by violating someone who almost perfectly represents almost everything you stand against, and then showing the whole world.

And what better way to get more followers than showing how much power you can weild when you leave your life as a goat Herder and become a suicidal zealot.

>mfw niggaz in Paris got robbed by niggaz in Paris

They've definitely been armed. They've just never used them.

Is it weird that I like watching her eat a shit ton of food?

>serbians
>don't do rapes

does not compute

Pink panters are pros. They wouldent rape a coal burner.

This is the same woman whose mother (acting as her manager) brokered a deal for her sex tape to be released at a profit.
Seeing this as anything other than an insurance scam and some more self promotion is foolish in disingenuous.

That's the ring

Just wait until the French Sharia court gets to her.

American politics are crazy enough for that to possibly be true.

Honestly, Cred Forums is being retarded.

>celeb gits culturally enriched
>police blame her like they do all women who are attacked by rapefugees and dindus.
>massive redpill for normies
>Cred Forums would rather cry about her being a coalburner pseudocelebrity

>implying she didn't already have dna from multiple sources inside her.

This is not Pink Pankers
Kim say they speaking in French and not in English.

She deserved it though. She advertised that she had millions in jewelry and said WHERE she was. Not to mention she's a gungrabbing hillshill.

>caring about a Kardashian
Only when they die you niggerlover, now fuck off

10/10
Even the ID is pink

I hate Kim as much as any reasonable person but lol at "it was her fault iunno shrug"

Fucking get it together you French pieces of shit. I'm more mad at you for putting me in the position of having to defend some whore celebrity retard-cunt than anything.

What the hell does that mean? Most of them are ex-Serb special forces. I just really wish they shot the cunt.
Niggers could not pull this off to scout for camera, etc.. One bullet and so much degeneracy would have been gone from world instantly...a fucking shame.

>having to defend some whore celebrity
is there a nigger there with a gun to your head you aren't mentioning that you "have to defend?"
Just shut your ass paki.

If they are serbs, why they communicate in French and not some broken English.
Those are not Pink Panthers

She fucked a black dude in camera.
Nope.jpg

haha, what a twist that'd be!