Westworld. Redpilled? Allegory for the docile white man, niggers, and rapefugees?

> Show is called "West" world
> Westworld is mostly populated by docile white robots
> Rich white man (George Soros) and his diverse team (bureaucrats/politicians) make sure the robots behave.
> Westworld invites visitors to rape, torture, and kill the robot citizens for profit.
> Robots are not allowed to hurt guests but guests are allowed to do anything they want to the robots.
> Robots start getting redpilled and might fight back

A man dressed in black (representation of niggers) kills a white man robot and steals his girlfriend, rapes her and kills her. He gives the robot boyfriend a speech about how he doesn't understand why the people in charge program the robots the way they do. Laughs at him about how robots aren't allowed to hurt guests but guests are allowed to hurt robots.

This is an adaptation of a movie from the 70s so that tinfoil retard shit you're saying is flying way out in left field

decent show
pilot was top notch

Based on a book by a prophetic science fiction writer.

The West gets sold out by the elite. Maybe Crichton saw it happening in 1972.

West is sold out to foreigners for profit. They get to rape, torture, kill the white commoner but it's all cool as along as the elite make profit.

I hope this stirs up BLM and they go full Detroit 1967 mode. Im tired of waiting for the race war to start.

its no cooncidence its being remade during this time

The show was good op but I think you're approaching a dangerous amount of tinfoiling.

>HURRR WRITERS CAN'T HAVE FORESIGHT

HURR THESE PROBLEMS WEREN'T PRESENT IN THE 90'S.

No

FORE

SIGHT

LOOK

IT

UP

It's a reach until we see it.

It's not that deep it's a Micheal chriton story

All of his stuff is about the folly of man and hubris, Jurassic Park, andromeda strain, Westworld etc

They are al about chaos sneaking in and destroying mans carfully laid out plans.

It looks like HBO is also throwing in a metaphysical "question exsistence" angle via the robot perspective which is actually kind of cool.

So you'll get the classic themes of morality, at what point is a robot a human, is it okay to act out dark fantasies, what is real, and the hubris of man.

You don't need to think of everything in terms of red pill or blue pill

That's pretty new fag of you

>seeing everything through the racejew lens

You need more redpills user.

The pilots production was fantastic. I don't think the story is going anywhere you don't expect. Everything conceptually was done in the original movie.

My guess is that it will be about immortality and downloading your brain into a created body. Hardly groundbreaking.

>jj abrams
>wut

Is he gloating?

Just watch it. It even ends with a redpilled robot being put into a dungeon for even hinting at hurting guests.

It also paints the docile white woman as everything the visitors want. The main character is a white woman robot who wants to be with her white man robot boyfriend but isn't allowed to when it goes against programming and what the visitor wants.

"I like white man but the Westworld administrators sold me to the nigger. "

He's trying to make white people as angry as possible, I don't know if he realizes it could get him in a concentration camp.

>from executive producers Jew Jew Abrahams

One of the greatest pilots for a show I've seen.

Jonathan Nolan? The Nolan bros generally make good shit so I might see it for that reason. But it seems unprofessional for him to work with Jew Jew Abraham.

What I found funny was there were no black slave robots or china men. Would have been funny if the robots are programmed with period accurate racism.

Everything is getting remade or made into a movie, Hollywood is at its wits end, as long as a film breaks even they don't even care anymore.

Yeah but it isn't the real Wild West, it's a playground do wild west fantasies

Produced by (((JJ Abrams))).

>Jew. Jew. Abrams

Oh I know .T he concept is really dated with the advent of VR. Who is going to spend the hundreds of millions to maintain a massive park and robot work force when you can do it all virtually.

First thing I noticed.

> Redpilled
> J.J Abrams

>Camp of the Saints
>1970's
>not perfectly describing current immigration and the (((refugee crisis)))

Plays the "nigger" Man in Black.

The white man robot shoots at the Man in Black but the bullet won't do anything to him. The people in charge don't give the robots real guns. Then the visitor kills the robot will a real gun.

Basically goes, "Yeah, White Boi! watcha gonna do? Nigger can kill you. You can't kill niggas, boi. Gonna fuck and kill yo girl."

>JJ ABRAMS
>RED PILLED

WEW

Thanks for cucking up Star Wars JJ

>who says it isn't

= ^ )

But if it was "virtual" it would be like a matrixnrip off and there would be. I sense of danger and things like that,

I want to believe but (((jj))) is involved so probably not

He is red pilled, don't you see that spreading a blue-pill is good for jews. They win by spreading blue pills. Jews don't believe the lies they tell.

>Thanks for cucking up Star Wars JJ

Jar Jars mutilation of SW is a small sin compared to how he fucked up Trek. Cerebral high concept scifi turned into illogical mess of lens flares and quips.

>JJ ABRAMS

Star Trek was already cuck central

>Cerebral high concept scifi

star trek is "bluepill: the tv show"

literally,

all of these different races and shit fuck and mix all their cultures and 'everything is fine, better even' kirk is a slut which further propagates slut culture.

there is nothing good about startrek

Don't know about any of the tinfoil hat stuff but the trailers for that show have looked really interesting.

Definitely looking forward to watching this.