Philippine leader tells Obama 'go to hell', says can buy arms from Russia, China

>Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday told U.S. President Barack Obama to "go to hell" and said the United States had refused to sell some weapons to his country but he did not care because Russia and China were willing suppliers.

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-arms-idUSKCN12414A

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/duterte-to-open-philippines-to-china-russia-alliance/653154
wsj.com/articles/u-s-philippine-military-exercises-open-perhaps-for-last-time-1475555098
larouchepub.com/other/2004/site_packages/econ_hitmen/3150philipp_coup.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9GCQtFKiKho
youtube.com/watch?v=mzpMhNXKt4E
youtube.com/watch?v=PENHLqucJVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CmxGuUpn_hc
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/world/asia/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War
youtu.be/SQvxDBgp_-A?t=36m16s
rappler.com/nation/148217-philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-apology-jewish-community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schapelle_Corby
youtu.be/pv9DBHgtH-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>edgy manlet says another edgy thing
Since when was the Philippines at all relevant?

>Duterte and majority of the senate says they don't want Balikatan to continue
>US continues it anyway
How do you expect us to trust you when you don't even respect our decision.

Thats what he keep telling him to do but he always comes back to the US.

I'm starting to like this guy

He executes gang leaders and gang bosses every single fucking day in his country. He does what he has to do.
Obama is a goddamn pussy.

>when was the Philippines at all relevant?
I wish that is the mindset of all Americans and would just go away...

There's Japan or Korean you can toy with your so-called "exercises".

their ladyboys are inferior to those of Thailand

some edit that image with this text

I need this

Din't that guy apologized to the jews?
he's just another good goy

bitch gonna get his country btfo

RIP

Cred Forums doesn't know who he is.

HURR DURR ITS A CHINK GAS WAR NOW

Duerte is an absolute madman.

Arms deals aside that is a bomb ass pic

I like the Philippines. Their president does what has to be done.

>kill all the bad people and all the problems will go away!
Yeah fuck him, he's a tyrant

US OR ELSE FAGGOTS

Have it your way Phillippines. When Russia and China are bending you backwards and ramming it up your ass keep these works in mind.

America is a faggot country
Nigger king is getting BTFO by chinky king
This is funnier and funnier every day

I hope to meet you on a real battlefield someday.

You forget the sacrifices American men made for your shitty islands.

You and your countrymen show no respect. You deserve to be overtaken by drug lords seeking revenge and China.

Go fuck yourselves you shitty, pathetic little Negritos.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME

He's definitely better than noynoy. I can't remember a single thing this pinoycuck has done for failpenis

I can't even imagine what we could want from Philippines.

Maids, possibly.

The guy's a gangster, expect to see a rise in sanctioned "crime syndicates" loosely tied to him. He's eliminating competition and setting up control over imports.

Yeah this. From Qaddafi to Arbenz, you don't fuck with The Machine.

>Obama is heading for the exit, and everyone is lining up to give him a farewell kick in the seat of his pants
I almost feel bad for him.

Yeah, if you kill your enemies, they win.

what a fucking BOSS

Its not about being relevant, its about telling these fucking liberals to go fucking suck our asses.

Nice strawman you dumb motherfucker

He'll be okay as long as he's only talking tough to please the proles. The moment he's an actual threat to US interests he'll be gone.

When you can't argue, resort to hip phrases.

Him try to show his "iron man" so hardly in exchange that him can suck china dick normally.
After all him is a crypto-muslim and Phil alway fall for strong man meme.

Not everyone gets to live in a well policed first world country where crime is so rare that you complain about the police stopping criminals 2,000 miles away (which is still inside your country, which is massive)

Check your privelege

>another world leader in the pocket of Putin

Trump is next you idiots

>this somehow justifies a tyrannical government killing its citizens

Isn't it amazing, how all this talk about muh freedom and just to look cool on Cred Forums you throw ALL of that out the window and demand our president gets dictator tier power over the people.
Incredible. Please never gain influence on who rules the free world.

He is trying to show himself as an "iron man" so strongly in order that he can suck China's dick as usual. After all, he is a crypto-muslim, and Phil always falls for the strongman meme.

8/10 though, really quite good. Meaning and grammar largely intact, just stylistic issues.

Thanks Finland. You're a bro.

Glad to see that atleast the gook side of the family is red pilled

Nooo... I don't think you want that bro...
I think Duterte isn't wrong, and it's your country.... run it like you want to....

but seriously bro, just cuz you don't like our politicians... no need to suicide with a war with US

We've reached an amazing point in history where siding against the U.S. President often means siding with the U.S. people.

Obama made it illegal to not have health insurance (which doesn't actually cover your health costs, unlike the rest of the world), he invaded Syria and demanded we take in their refugees, we all cheered for our allies independence in Brexit and he sided with the EU by refusing trade deals with the UK.

Obama literally hates americans, and we hate him back.

Phils wouldn't even be an enemy of japan if it weren't for American occupation of the Philippines. it's the US' fault in the first place.

We have halted on exporting maids, sadly.

The article said Duterte officially didn't send any notice to Washington that they wanted to cease Balikatan.

International diplomacy is breaking down across the entire globe.

This is the best of times.

>>Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday

and He says "EU go to (near) hell"

That's what you get for looking down at us.

>

> hurr look at me telling another president to go to hell hurr

Dude desperately wants attention. He's like that retard back in school that would rebel against the principal for the students approval.

Way to fucking go, Obama, lose control over the Philippines.

You realize he has been using his get tough on drug pushers laws to rid the nation of political rivals, right? Even if you agree that we should be tougher on criminals, he is using it as a smoke screen to consolidate power and become a dictator.

Someone sure is

M A D
A
D

citation needed.

source?

>ITT obvious flood of NSA shills and some butthurt burgers

Obama is shit but disrespecting the American people as a whole and telling America to go fuck itself is Kim Jong level childish and pettiness.

Duterte is entertaining to watch, but he is turning his country into a mockery.

Oh noes, how will we survive without control of the Philippines!

This. I've been saying this for ages.

Summer is over why are you still here ffs

CIA coup soon.

The Philippines has hovered on the verge of state failure decades. It's a socially disunited, resource-poor archipelago with a stronger national tradition of corruption than democratic governance. The US government has had little to do with it, apart from facilitating billions of dollars of trade and remittances annually.

If there is any blame to be laid at the feet of America, it's for granting the Philippines its independence in the first place. And thank god we did.

>expecting an American has the brainpower to speak such truth

>american education
You do realize that Philippines,japan and sokor acts like a wall against china right? thats the fucking reason you occupied flips in the first place because of its location in asia.

>so called "exercises"
what else would you call them friend?

Our government 100% deserves this, look at the horse shit this administration is doing around the world - Obama trying to strong arm the fucking British Queen to remain, Arab Spring, the fuckening of europe, withdrawing our presence from waters near China, and the endless cultural influences all over the world - mainly Cultural Marxism.
The US is fucking toxic, I cannot blame Duerte one fucking iota, I would do the same thing.
Heres hoping trump wins and relations can be repaired

>weapons
To do what? Invade Japan? Arm his commie friends?

Pinot need to be exterminated already they clearly can't handle themselves.

Most powerful race

Don't trade sanctions make the weapons sales he is talking about dicey?

S.Korea "Good bye America! America is weak"
Philippines "Good bye America!America is weak"
Australia "Good bye America! America is weak"

Korea,Philippnes,Australia
"But America should help us what if China atacks us! because We are ally!(Kek)"

North Korea "Give me free money America! we have nukes. thank you for your support"

I bet you smoke weed.

Daily reminder you should be executed.

Rubber and Nickel and Copper

Filipinos aren't human, who cares what this wide nosed dwarf wants or has to say

Don't project your degeneracy onto me. Genocide is never justified

It's unfortunately the most effective way of curbing the toxic influence coming from our government these days

He needs weapons probably to exterminate local terrorist groups and ISIS once and for all.

It's possible, it could also be a ruse to kill Muslims while taking out the trash at the same time

>Genocide is never justified

He isn't killing people based on an ethnic group or nationality.

This is justice my liberal friend. These druggies have survived too long in the Philippines with no punishment.

For the time being, US forces using loaned facilities at Subic and elsewhere aren't under threat of eviction. And I doubt they ever will be. There's a big difference between stopping joint exercises and kicking your decades-long benefactor out of the house.

No. Russia and China both freely export arms to a variety of states worldwide.

If Duterte wants to switch to Eastern suppliers, that's his prerogative. Ultimately, the move would change little. The Philippines has never had much money to spend on its armed forces anyway.

>what else would you call them
Literal-US-propaganda-show-of-force-to-see-who-is-still-in-charge

We're not friends though.

Have you ever looked at a map? Look up why Japan attacked the Philippines in WW2. Look up why China is instigating problems in the South China Sea.

The Philippines is nothing....except it controls access to shipping routes in Asia. China desperately wants the country for area denial against the West and control shipping to Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.

Air and sea bases in the area are vital in containing China. If the Philippones goes to China, eventually SE Asia follows since China will have a stranglehold on their economies (ignoring the fact ethnic Chinese control every economy in the region).

Not even relevant to what I said.

Doesn't mean we needed to lose influence over it to Russia or China, letting that happen is just stupid.

Thing about the Philippines is that they crew something crazy like 80% of the worlds cargo vessels, so if they go over to Russia's you have to wonder what that would mean for the security of america's ports.

Obama and the democrats think you can rule the world by being kind and fair to people. It doesnt work like that. People are selfish cunts and will jump at that sweetheart deal at the drop of a hat. So you're either a scary enough adversary that nobody wants to fuck with ever, or everybody jumps ship the minute there's another option. Would you be scared of somebody who never stands up for himself?

Real fucking edgy

Duterte Harry

yeah thats what an military exerciser is you dumb cunt.

Funny thing is china is where our rebels and Muslims get their weapons illegally
We are the ones going to get screwd over here
Senate shifted to his party or else sex scandal
So far Americans leaving mindano is the one confirmed chase you know he wants the Muslims to get their land back

Justice is an eye for an eye. It's only justified to kill a killer

Where are you from? I might have fucked your mother last time i was there. wait how old are you?

When you needed Americans to destroy Abu Sayyef, it was ok. That is finished, kick out the kanos. Typical nognog thankfulness.

>the fact ethnic Chinese control every economy in the region
>this makes them automatically pro-China
Most of the Chinese-born Filipinos even hate Mandarin. Did you know that the Chinese population here in the Philippines are the most anti-China in the whole SEA region?

>kill all the bad people and all the problems will go away!

Technically, YES.

Without bad people we won't even have the need for the police let alone a military.

A murder can only kill so many before he is stopped.

A drug dealer can kill an entire society without reprisal.

not an argument newfag

>the democrats think you can rule the world by being kind and fair to people
>kind and fair
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I wasn't trying to make an argument dumb autist

i like how he acts like he will win the war on drugs. even if he kills all the low level people the higher trusted people in his ranks will start running them because he will not be looking at them as closely. the guy thinks he can shoot his way out of everything.

>Rubber and Nickel and Copper

America gets it's nickel from Canada though, and we have a near limitless supply of it.

The Philippines mostly send theirs to China.

>uuuhhhhh if if if if let me be clear. uuuuuuuhhhhhh just fuck my shit up senpai.

Shifted or not, it doesn't matter.

I know what you're saying, but I wouldn't include being a drug dealer in my idea of freedom. Him buying weapons from russia and china is a net positive for the freedom of his country

Except he's a president of a sovereign nation and can say whatever he wants.

This is what pisses me off most about people who say Trump would destroy foreign relations because he's a meanie doodoo head. Fuck foreign relations. The rest of the world should be sucking our dicks so we'll debate trading with them. So we'll debate "helping them" with our military (READ: keep them hostage, which should stop anyway).

>Justin Trudeau: Trump hurt my feelings so we refuse to deal with them
>Merkel: Trump isn't a globalist pawn so we refuse to deal with him
>Theresa May: We need to rejoin the EU and the US are jerk faces so we refuse to deal with them
>meanwhile all their economies crash with no survivors, but at least they showed that evil US what's up!

You can't be older than 16.

Yes, it does for this one

>letting that happen is just stupid
That's the point, we DIDN'T just "let it happen." The US has invested a lot time and money in the Philippines trying to help the economy evolve and the country achieve a stable path of overall development. Not to mention all the military and counter-terrorism cooperation.

What else would you suggest should have been considered? Direct action to influence an election outcome?

>le edgy xD

do you know where youre at faggot?

Fucking wrong

>i like how he acts like he will win the war on drugs
American mindset, no he doesn't think that way. It's still too early to judge.

>even if he kills all the low level people the higher trusted people in his ranks will start running them because he will not be looking at them as closely
This isn't America.

>HARD BANANAS
He said, he wants to have a commerce alliance in agriculture. So we are exporting tons of it, we have mangoes too, and a surplus of other fruits.

The single most ignorant thing I have read today.
Kys so your gullibility won't spread.

[citation needed]

Nobody in the senate is scared to release the sex video.
But being such a stupid cuck gentlemen, they decided not to release it in respect to the few females who protested it.

Same to you.

>Our

Please dont tell me youre this fucking retarded? Russia, China, and the Phillipines have fuck all to do with any political spectrum in the US. They have their own agendas, and own ideas that are quite different to ours. It is about being relevant, because I dont care if we have an armless fucking retard as president, we're the US, and they're the phillipines. A poor shit hole incapable of defending itself and its resources. Duerte is either a chinese shill or just stupid, but either way china will take his resources if he keeps pushing the US away.

> a stable path of overall development
t. Larry Summerstein

The admin will just try hard and convince us have one and flips will believe it

Tho he already aksed an extension his 3-6 month promise to get rid of it to 6months more

He is literally "edgy XD" as a person and i like it tbfh

>US leader replies "Ok but you're coming with me", drone strike on Philippines triggers UN meltdown

This is actually better than the military one, good satirical implication.

Only 4 members are standing up against him the rest at basically his cronnies at this point
Senate pres is also his cronny

so you're just a faggot on purpose then?

Phillipines is suffering from a serious case of nationwide short man syndrome. Its kind of funny yet sad to watch.

The Chinese who matters the rich oligarchs basically are pro China its just business to them sadly

>Cred Forums is this only place I can me me!
Safe space echo chamber faggot kys

The funniest part about that meme isn't that it's bullshit, it's the complete lack of apostrophe comprehension. Plural vs. possessive and some smarmy Sean King tier faggot clearly does not understand.

Note what I wrote in my first post. There's only so much external US efforts can do to help the country improve in light of local factors. Kind of like how Russia is still a HIV and Krokodil-ridden petro-state in spite of a huge influx of post-Cold War investment from the West.

Duterte to open Philippines to China, Russia alliance
aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/duterte-to-open-philippines-to-china-russia-alliance/653154

>Philippines to China, Russia alliance

US-Philippine Military Exercises Open, Perhaps for Last Time
>for Last Time

wsj.com/articles/u-s-philippine-military-exercises-open-perhaps-for-last-time-1475555098

>Philippines to China, Russia alliance
>US-Philippine Military Exercises Open, Perhaps for Last Time

I forgot to mention SCO. Guys here shit their pants over SCO, but laugh about the Philippines moving into China's sphere of influence. It is seriously like people can't read a fucking map.

Thought the Philippines was a American satellite country

Since they're our military bases in the area

For you.

Turns out we are a Chinese one all along kek

You're retarded. It was never about MUH freedom. It was about OUR BRAND OF TYRANNY BEING IN CHARGE.

I want a Hitler, not a Hillary.

Modern "freedom" = importation of shitskins into white nations, 'hate speech' laws, mass crime against whites, etc etc.

FUCK THAT.

>attempting to subvert someone else's culture

gas yourself kike

China > US

Always were. Inchiks own the country, from top to bottom.

the first domino falls

Do they have oil? That'll probably determine if we think they need some freedom.

Hello libertard. How does it feel to know that your "rights" are only guarantees because the existing power structure guarantees them, and NOT because there's some intangible moral force to the universe.

>b-but muh property! m-m-muh freedumbs!

As soon as your government collapses (and it will, as all decadent, degenerate nations eventually do) you will be PRAYING for someone like Duterte to come and save you from lawlessness and barbarity. Tough situations call for tough measures, no-one has an intangible right to live, and the strong rule the weak. Welcome to the real world.

>he still thinks the US will survive to fight another world war.

Your nation is going to fragment and collapse within 30 years

yeah wrong. filipina ladyboys speak english. Thats a pretty big advantage in my book

I'd like México was closer to Philippines :^)

Yes, although I think the reason why he is doing it is to copy the model of the weapons. He did say in some of his speeches that he wanted the Philippines to have its own steel industry, because even if it is rich in Iron ore, cobalt, nickel, and other materials. What happens is, we export those materials on other countries, whom where we buy the processed materials. What he also wants is to cut the tedious process and just have the Philippines a manufacture its own. It will be also one of the trades he is asking for Russia, China, Middle East, and Japan on his commerce alliance agenda.

They do. They believe in soft power. Which is another way of saying they go for the cheapest political option every time. Which means fighting in 5 countries with special forces and drones. Back in the 90's people where shocked to see american special forces being linched in Mogadishu, and everybody was like "who authorized this?" Same thing will happen with Hillary. Democrats care more about their reputation than global security.

....and gives away the oil needed for the industry, which is located under the Spratly's and the rest of that region.

Shitposting became a thing in real politics. Great times.

Heh heh I love this guy.

>I want a Hitler, not a Hillary.
Literally the same thing. You're not an American, you're scum. Go back to Europe you fucking redcoat.

larouchepub.com/other/2004/site_packages/econ_hitmen/3150philipp_coup.html till you screwed with 1987 constitution and used a puppet, and halted the BNPP Project.

A Chinese general did but was defeated twice
One with Spain already being here

We have a steel industry in Batangas
Weapons one in bataan
We can still export them non process materials and process our own

Or may be obhomo get profit from drug dealing? Like Hilary. May be obhomo don't want a wall because he wants the trafic to go on. Not a pussy, a stratège.
Yeah, it's like nazi germany all over again...GREAT!

LOL, didn't know the first Chinatown was in PH.

Why do people think that the world can be stable with more than one military in control of it?

You can either go back to the cold war, and risk ww3, or you can have a single dominant power. There literally isnt any other option.

RARE
A
R
E

>canada
>seperatist french fags
>angsty oil cowboys at west
>no sense of national heritage thanks to cuck
as if canada will not fragment and die
itll be annexation before fragmentation syrupfag see you soon as the 51st state

BNPP was inadequate at that time we don't have the tech to dispose nuleacr waste even now
Tho I'm not againt nuke we just need to build a new one in a better location

Marcos was not anti american he loved the funds he received to fuel his idiotic dictatorship

>one wants to save whites, one wants to damn them
>literally the same thing
Also nice image, Captain America thought niggers were subhuman.

the disputed sea does, that's why he is planning to have a commerce alliance with the Chinks, maybe he could rent an oil-rig aside from other infrastructure request like bullet trains.

it wasnt. This is Chinese version of CTR. Literally revising history

It just a meaningless label anyway especially if you go there
Its cringy that we celebrate it like its a feat

i like how every week, a new country insults obama. he really made america look like a joke

Why pay a rent if they think they already own it
Whose gonna make them pay us, america?

And makes us a bigger joke more than ever

they're the most powerful race in the world according to some tumblr macro I saw

A true patriot.

Oh we'll be annexed, but it won't be by you. There's no way your government could every justify such a military adventure to your people. We'll be annexed by China or Russia after you collapse. The only other alternative for us is a strong, politically united Commonwealth, but I just can't see that happening

we need to multiply the numbers by 10, turning the country into a federal state might help.

True, apparently he also wasn't anti socialist youtube.com/watch?v=9GCQtFKiKho the CIA just made him look like one.

This. this right here. This is the stupidest goddamn thing thats ever been posted on Cred Forums.

google "world's first chinatown"

Hey Philippines, stop posting on the internet if I was you. Or use a proxy. Your president is a nut job who is purging his country. First comes the drug dealers and addicts without being convicted. Then, comes you for saying shit about the government. That is how it works, and will always work. BE WARNED. Learn your history.

Only this time only the regions who has them will be the Ines who would benefit

He was a try hard Kim Jung In I'm glad people saw through his bullshit

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller

Its almost already happening
Now the word anti Philippines or unpatriotic is been thrown around just because we criticize him

Imagine being called unamerican just because you criticize obama

>duterte stronk
>putin stronk
>kim jong il stronk
>mao stronk
>stalin stronk

youtube.com/watch?v=mzpMhNXKt4E

Anti americanism is fucking cancer.

OK.

We need a new base in this region.

\

In America we criticize Obama we don't have a threat of being killed by our president like in your country user bro. We own guns for that reason. The peacemaker is why they call it.

I wish you luck Philippine people. You guys are great people. I grew up and still know many Philippine people. Very honest good heart people who are very religious.

Theres nothing wrong with anti imperialism.

South korea and japan still have american dicks up their ass.

we know. that's why we're here.

>Obama sucks as a president
>RACIST

they should just embrace SC II

brother in freedom with the dagger

HAIL SUOMEN

anybody else remember the fucking cold ware or is it just me?

There IS no other way for the world to work. Do you remember how both triumvirates of rome worked out? The only way for this to end is with a single power or with more blood.

what...?

I don't want to get liberated by Americans

I'm pretty much a ladyboy connoisseur and I'm telling you Thais have the best. Philippine ladyboys are mindless zombies and boring to fuck. The hottest ladyboy sex you'll have in all of SEA is Thailand.

no one like king nigger Duterte just has the balls to say something

>Since when was the Philippines at all relevant?

>Since when is a destabilizing element in a region already on the brink of war relevant?

You just went full retard. You NEVER go full retard.

As long as he fullfills his promise of federalism. No one gives a shit. He can kill all he wants to kill but we need federalism so we can work on our region and make it better than others. Flips are tribal and we do not give a shit about the rest and want only our regions to flourish.

Those region or island that has ores and processing plants will the be only ones that will benefit

>Obama BTFO
>how will he ever recover

what hero, one of the only world leaders that has the balls to stand up to the self entitled world police man aka the usa

>triggered

you the ladyboy vice guy?

he fucks some pretty ratchet hoes sometimes, but he's definitely living the life

Then like regular police, we have to start being paid for policing the world because if theres one thing i agree with trump, its that we cant afford it anymore.

Less road rage and traffic on NCR due to decentralization, not a benefit?

This, the president is a traitor.

Mindanao and the little islands around it are full of natural gas,oil and minerals. Hence why brunei and china was eyeing on wanting to drill it.

Though it makes me wonder you guys never drilles it surprisingly.

Enjoy sucking that King Nigger dick, dumbocrat.

youtube.com/watch?v=PENHLqucJVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=CmxGuUpn_hc

opinion on this?

>the rule of law is for pussies

fuck no im not that retard

King google deserves all he gets. If he could get away with it, he'd have a spiked dildo shoved up every American's ass to force us onto Obamacare

That's the effect of only the region who has the oil and ores will be the ones who will benefit

you know Trump already labeled the Philippines as a terrorist state, plus this nytimes.com/2016/05/14/world/asia/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte.html?_r=0

I support him.
I wish México was less cucked, our president is a cuck.

You mean Palawan and spratlys

Mindanao already has their commies and NPA who wants its resources from themselves

t. obama

Good guy

No, they are a lot of newly found ores and oil reasources in norther mindanao, specifically between balingasag,bukidnon and cagayan de oro.

What the commies want is the liguasan marsh and the areas around it while the muzzies wanta the whole armm region

Like calling someone a tyrant with no evidence?

If Russia, China, and US wasn't in conflict it wouldn't have been a problem.

naaiice

You can buy drugs in Singapore, you can buy them in Dubai. You'll still be able to buy them in the Phillipines as long as there is money to be made.

Sooooo how long until (((regime change))) ?

When China comes to colonize you and encroach in your territory, don't come crying to the USA.

We all know it's going to happen.

So how much is he going to sell the West Philippines Islands to China for?

This guy gives absolutely no fucks, I love it.

>all of these americans defending obongo

WOW

WOOOOOOW

I LOVE AMERICA NOW

GIMME DAT BIG BLACK COCK

Awww Aussie seems scared

not really. China and Russia both encroach on Canada and want to claim parts of it for themselves. Most Americans aren't edgy faggots who hate us for being better than you, though, so you would never have support to invade us. We would also have the Commonwealth on our side. Not to mention that the last time you tried to invade us you got your shit slapped despite having overwhelming numbers, and the odds are more in our favour now than ever. Plus American troops are the most cowardly trash in the west outside of Italians anyway.

Yes?

The presidents 2 terms before him already did though. Most of them shat too much on china that he has to appease china to not kill us all immediately.

I like how americans starts defending obongo because of it

Kek

>Canada

>even on the same level as USA

Fuck off cuck. The U.S army is intentionally made in such a way as to allow it to win a war vs. every country on the planet combined -- which it can. Don't compare cuckwars from 200 years ago.

>MUH WAR OF 1812

Good thing that Australia is in good relations with ours too as well as Japan since they didn't try to meddle with what were doing with the drug war unlike the fucking entitled brat U.S.A

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

It's only taken King Nigger eight years to lose every friend we still had when he came into office.

kek

When your leader actually decreases crime rates up to 150% in less than 1 year of power

Too bad Obongo is too retarded to even being 'reducing' crime rates.

Philippines a country that worships white skin and uses the word nigger.

So even though Philippines won the court case at the Hague, Duterte is going to let the islands go because of fear of China?

We are basically wasting both their time and aid at this point

Hague had no power to enforce. Duterte basically wanted a joint exploration with China.

Those are not inradar of the chineses or even Brunei yet
We have the NPA for those especially in the north

>can't even take on vietnamese farmers or towelheaded goatfuckers
Golly, I'm shivering in my boots. Hey, isn't your country getting devoured by said towelheaded goatfuckers right now?

>who are very religious.

I was surprised when Duterte got elected after insulting Catholics like he did. Are flips cucks, or are they becoming anemic atheists like Europe?

Erap and Gloria might have already sold them

He will allegedy get trains and new ports for Mindanao

>Obama gives guns to his drug dealers
>duterte gives them just bullets

Arroyo was pro china, most of the corrupt deals we got from them are from her

>implying they even tried in Vietnam

USA would crush all opposition in a total war, which is the only war that matters in the end vs. the U.S.

Now explain to me how Cuckada is """""better"""""" than USA? Inb4 """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" healthcare and school results.

Has there ever been a time in US history where the people were as alienated from the federal government as they are today?

I mean the South leading up to the Civil War comes to mind, but I don't really know.

this was already outlined in my original post
did you run out of nigger dicks to suck over there, Sven?

Sven, the only reason the American won in WW2 is because they came in when the Euros have exhausted the enemies. They weren't involve in any attrition wars, only rushing and invading tactics.

China practically founded his campaign.
He said we are not joing any if the joint exploration, if we joint china part of the condition is we give up our claim
Even the ones where we get to patrol our territory with china

So he is going to give up Philippines territory to China under the guise of ''''''joint'''''' exploration?

>He will allegedy get trains and new ports for Mindanao

Okay so he IS selling the islands. Personally I don't care, but I find the Pinoy mentality kind of funny. It is a servantile mentality, but with the delusion of it being 'strong' or 'based'.

With the USA*
Not china

A lot of things are at stake
Billions of trade will cost bililions more if they do get official control of that territory

Imagine the mexican president went duterte on cartels, and trump went duterte on blm.

instead blm do what they want and the media says they are peaceful.

>buying guns from the US
>not buying them directly from killary
He's clearly not on page with the Arabs.

Hehe, at this rate, The Philipines will become the Philippines autonomous region of China in no time!

>Trump went duterte on blm
You mean kill them all? That's literally what their complaining about right now.

literally can't wait till all the gooks supporting this guy realize he's out of his mind as soon as he finishes killing all the druggies and starts running the country like the angry manlet he is

i guess i shouldn't be shocked. He's the same short, weak, power tripping gook that all gooks wanna be

You're a retard or fresh off the boat from reddit. Most people on Cred Forums want to kill degenerates

Anybody that tells Obama to go fuck himself is alright in my book

I swear USA genocided 15% of the Philippines population.

WW2 for the (((Allied))) Powers was just banks and arms manufacturers making billions while increasing their power/control as the peasants died.

I apologize for our son of a whore president.

I like how everyone in flipland was all fuck China then suddenly, 'h-hey, China is A-OK cos our overlord says so!'. They're not wrong desu, our government is selling us to the Chinese cos our government is dumb dumb. Tho, I'm alright if we get economically conquered cos I'm Chinese and have communist ancestry mehehe.

chink children spend so much time playing zerg in starcraft they start to act and evolve like them

>You forget the sacrifices American men made for your shitty islands.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War
>Filipino civilians: 200,000–250,000 dead

Yeah, sacrificed the lives of the locals.

This war only happened just over a hundred years ago.

Are Americans really this misinformed on why people voted for this guy?

>Economy dying due to the Oligarchs privatizing supplies like water, electricity, infrastructure from tax.
>Years of massacre by the Oligarchs ruling the provinces
>Private Militias from big money druglords and Oligarchs
>Two Massacres from the Aquinos when land distribution is concerned
>Reporters Massacred by the local Oligarch and druglord in Maguindanao
>Suicide by rebels of SAFF by greedy politicians to kill one sandnigger
>Media cover ups of said massacres by the Yellow Liberal Party

This is a reaction from all the years of corruption. Every and their mothers had enough of the Aquino's mistakes

Tbf
Right now the Americans are not the ones stealing our territories and islands

Aside from the private militias some off heose are just bullshit and for the most part doesn't affect us

Even during Gloria's and Wraps time we were better off that we were during that idiotic martial law

Nigga, we still have a LOT of Natural resources, pearls and natural gas in the ocean floor. There's a reason Marcos fought hard with Malaysia and China to not get these little islands

Nope. Chinese people are the complete opposite of zerg in that we are all extremely ambitious. This is why China always has been a dictatorship, you can see in history, whenever any Chinese individual gets some measure of military power and influence, they decide to split the country by starting wars to take power themselves. The Three Kingdoms period, the fall of the Tang Dynasty and almost every single civil war and foreign conquest we've had are perfect examples of this. Chinese people betray Chinese people, it's the only flaw I'll admit we have and all other flaws originate from this one traitorous flaw.

Non-Chinese are the most insectoid, crackers all think and follow the same ideas, look at the way shitskin dictators direct their races like a horde of locusts.

Cred Forumscucks itself are an online zerg. You all think and act the same, you're all insecure and cucked to hell. Don't be acting all jew-like whiteboi.

Or for the most part commie adhereing especially the farm ones

>Non-Chinese are the most insectoid, crackers all think and follow the same ideas, look at the way shitskin dictators direct their races like a horde of locusts.

That's why you're living in somebody elses country right gook?

Kotijenkki pelle voikin mennä Atlantin toiselle puolelle lutkuttamaan Neukkila 2.0:n munaa.

Too bad Gloria gave them away and now duterte

Funny only aquino took action

Sabah got "Russiand" by the malaysians even before Marcos came in

So how do Flips feel about becoming another Chinese colony now?

Nice try but you retarded, 60% white mutts are inferior compared to even modern euros.

Bitch please, 90% of the nickel in the world comes from Norilsk, they also make copper.

Was it childish & petty to tell the USSR to fuck off, cuck? PS. I can see that amerimutt cock in your mouth, Stubb.

From 36:16
youtu.be/SQvxDBgp_-A?t=36m16s

>American Journalist: Most of our allies in Europe concerned about resisting communism give the US free bases and even share the cost, why shouldn't we expect the same kind of cooperation from the Philippines instead of demands for more rent (referring to the rent of Subic Naval Base and Clark Air Base)?

>MARCOS: "Well, for one thing, you haven't exactly paid for what we lost in the last war (World War II) if we must make an accounting. 75% of our cities were devastated in the last war. We lost a million men. Shall I quote you the statements of Roosevelt and MacArthur that every carabao will be paid for? Shall I tell you that the veterans who were inducted into the USAFFE, the United States Armed Forces of the Far East, your armed forces, were paid only one-half of the salary of your soldiers? Shall I tell you that we almost turned communists because you refused to recognize us? Shall I tell you that I had a difficult time stopping my guerillas 25,000 of them from joining the communists because precisely you sort of forgot that we had done the fighting for you and that we were parts of your armed forces…"

President Marcos > Duterte
when it comes to debating with the media

This thread shows it, their nigger blood obligates them to chimpout when their KANG is insulted.

He's turning his country into a mockery faster than a Formula 1

He's really a shame to all the people from the Philippines, I would be ashamed to have such prime minister

You're a shit eating turd enabler. Your breath and your words stink.

Top kek

THE GLOBAL KIKES ARE OLD AND WEAK

THE RIGHT IS RISING

THE LEFT IS COLLAPSING ALL OVER THE WORLD

THE PENDULUM IS SHIFTING

It doesn't help that he squandered those reparations and industries we got from the USA in the
50's and 60's

>He executes women and children*
ftfy

>Defending
You wish you had a BBC, instead you inherited the worst of all races that went into making you bastards.

We're bringing 1000 rounds a minute of democracy into your disgusting sea chink skulls.

rappler.com/nation/148217-philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-apology-jewish-community

Jews like him now tho, so he is safe for now

US should kill him.
I voted for him but the way he treats US is very unprofessional
Duterte forgotten what US did for Philippines.

admit it. PH can't survive without USA
It's better to be an US's bitch than china and Russia whose countries is not exactly successful unlike the United States.

If anything if we were actually the US bitch then we wouldn't be so poor

Aquino was a moron who worsen things. He could have tried talking to them but no they go to court and make non enforeable court ruling and pissed off the chinks more.

Took action my ass. He sucks at being a commander in chief

LE BASED MARXIST JUNGLE MONKEY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schapelle_Corby

Hang King Nigger

And now we have aircraft carriers that we can cover the entire planet with.

Good for him. Expect more of this when Trump blows it and we have the physically and mentally ill cunt as our president.

Its what the constitution entails
Before rush building an army its better to solidify and legitimize our claim

Why are we worried about china being pissed off are they our Rulers already

Of Gloria didn't sell it and not neglected our army we wouldn't be in this position

It is enforable we just don't enforce of especially now

Yeah they also did do a bailaterla talk the condition still remians

If we were to have joint exploration we with gibe up the claim to china

This

youtu.be/pv9DBHgtH-c

BTFO
T
F
O

Anyone saying his corrupt or power hungry doesn't realize, he really REALLY hates criminals. He was a prosecutor before becoming president.

CIA led uprising when?

I'm afraid of being poisoned by Chinese.

It's the easiest witch hunt scam in the world. Don't like your neighbor? Drop an anonymous tip that she's a drug dealer! You'll wake up the next day to find her dead in a ditch with her brain turned into bullet stew.

Yes having a non effective "war on drugs" like in the states and even more so in mexico is the way to go. Lmao if you wan't to do something do it right.

Easy for you to say. But hard to do in real life. It's very hard to kill another human being.

It's been 3 months and so far nothing of the sort has been happening.

>frame your neighbor
>police investigates
>they find out she's not a drug dealer
>police questions you

why are drugs illegal exactly?

If drugs are involved framed or not the police usually don't persue it anymore its cold case especially if no one complains

I know that one victim in cebu was taped and thrown in the dumpster was labeled a addict and a rapist the police edid investigate since his daughter filed a case turns out he wasn't a drug user or rapist
His killer has not yet been found

Decreased crime rate
You can't make this shit up.

I live in a lower-middle class neighborhood, most of the drug addicts are fled outside the metro and moved to rurals but they didnt know it is more dangerous in the rurals because of it more prevalent vigilantism. Now we wait and see.

Idk if anything there are more wannabe thugs now in the streets
Snatching and holdups and that riding in tandem