Ctr

How the fuck can you work for a woman that had emails deleted and devices smashed. Imagine if you did this? How the fuck can you justify supporting this fucking criminal cunt? If America votes her in, then we deserve all we get. Fuck you ctr. I know you wanna make money but Jesus Christ do it honestly.

Because she did nothing that other politicians haven't done before, and your fag-emperor Drumpf is a clown who will undo years of progress to protect your white male fragility.

Are you kidding? I can't tell. 33 thousand emails. Smashing devices. Lied under oath. Key players pardoned. Fbi director in on it.
It's fucking unbelievable really and fools
Like you go along with it. She is going to go down because people will not vote in criminal with bloods on her hands. She is horrid.

'Progress'

Lol!!!!! This place is now a shithole thanks to your 'progressive ideals'

She had shit IT. Data destruction is a service many companies use. It is the equivalent of hiring a ruffian or Russian puppet as your campaign manager.

>corruption is the norm
>just accept it

They do it for the .02 shekels

Dude these are federal property and sometimes confidential.

There is no doubt what she did is illegal.

Sure of it and also private companies operate differently than the federal government. There are email protocols to follow.

Assange will shed light on this thank god. She is pure evil. Pure.

Vamp

So she's either a criminal, or supremely incompetent...

Wtf I'm #shillinforahillin now!

Proudly exercising 4th Amendment. Nothing illegal unlike intimidating people.

You mad, drumpflet?

> Be CTR
> Use five year old logic
Enjoy being sold out by your master, useful tools.

Hi kiddo. I know you're new here, but this is how security works. See, in the real world, you don't hand over a device that had some of the highest security clearance in the world to some hand-me-down program to give niggers a phone when you're done with it. You destroy it. It might....blow your mind....to know that this is how you handle old secure equipment.

Its simple Liberals are evil. They pretend to be the good guys but lack any real understanding of morality because they believe in moral ambiguity. There is no grey only black and white.

Dude, most of them are chinks and poo in loos. They don't care about morals.

She's just so trustworthy.

You hand over to the government you massive fucking faggot

But moral ambiguity isn't black and white you retard.

When I have to return my laptop for work, I don't smash the fucking thing you semi retarded liberal mong

I think you misread what I said. Because I made it quite plain that moral ambiguity was not black and white. That is the problem they see everything as shades of grey making every action they take evil in itself no matter what their intentions are.