You faggots really thought you'd get a Hail Mary in October? Surprise- it's fucking nothing!

You faggots really thought you'd get a Hail Mary in October? Surprise- it's fucking nothing!

The real question is: how do you plan on spending your 40% all books coupon?

I thought it was happening Wednesday? But I agree, it's not going to ruin Clinton anyway

FPBP

I keep seeing these types of demoralizing articles. I wonder if there is an agenda behind them.

Played... L O Fucking L! Assange know the game better than most of us ever will.

If he has not released it in two weeks, we have been played. If he is only being squirrely with the time table to build suspense, that's par for the course in political grand standing.

Why is this board full of so much paid shills data mining or surveying us lately.

I'll give him till December, but not a day later!

how are you subhumans still affected by this clickbait bullshit?

He fucking said the day before that he wasn't dropping the info.

Caught me. I came here to see what fucking Canucks think about there American election, very important data for November! $0.05 has been deposited into my account.

>the info
>implying
I heard Assange won't even be delivering the leak, apparently it's some guy named Godot.

SOURCES!

I haven't seen any source saying Wikileaks has anything on Clinton, it's always someone else claiming they have something.

They're trying to figure us out and demoralize us.

>The truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
>t. Joseph Goebbels

Photoshop has gone too far

Why do ape women have the best asses?

Wednesday CTR just you wait, can't wait to be rid of you cunts

its not Wednesday you stupid fuck

Hillary managed to find and plug the leak in time. Check recent deaths among Clinton staffers and you'll find Assange's source.

Well played

0.02$ added to your account. Thank you for your service at Correct The Record™.

Too subtle for Cred Forums

So you can't even give proof?

Thats why

Well, there's a chance that you're correct, but that really doesn't matter, now. You were paid to shill! Opinion void. Sorry, dude. Just the way it works.

Is that what you heard in this echo chamber? The paranoia you trump supporters cultivate is astounding.

I'll be sure to post here tomorrow after the "leak." You be sure to tell me
>w-wait till Thursday CTR shill j-just you wait

He is keeping real dirt for moment after Clinton wins election so America elect criminal who shouldn't' be allowed to run as way to screw with USA and world

with all the photoshopping shes still fairly ugly. cant redeem a baboon

CTR is busier than ever.

>October 4th

How many day are in October?

>implies October surprise isn't happening
>it's October 4th
Fucking retard.

maybe the problem isn't wikileaks so much but a few trump supporters on twitter who lie day in, day out. nothing ever happens. (clinton video about blacks is one of many cases) now some people are starting to get angry whether it's justified or not in the case of wikileaks. but if tomorrow it's nothing again it WILL be justified.

At least 4

He doesn't have anything. Trump is done.

idk, but i have a few guesses.

>Clinton elected
>Drops info
>Impeached

>Morally bankrupt Kaine inherits the earth
nice

You sound like an intellectual, have you heard of reddit?

>PAID SHILL
>SHILLS AT IT AGAIN

It never ceases to amaze me that people sincerely believe in their head there are companies or campaigns paying people to post here. What a useless fucking waste of money that would be.

Who would honestly see any kind of ROI from paying people to post here? Cred Forums in general is full of the lowest form of life with $0 to their name and no influence outside of shitposting on here.

Honest question: Why do people really think there are "paid shills" here are on this board? Is it because of the convincing shitty info-graphics people make? Or are your lives really that boring?

I am glad I went to bed. It was nothing.

October's just starting

I can see it being useful on Reddit, via controlling the front page and what 100's of thousands of people see

Go ahead and kill him. Stupid fuck isn't going to release anything important in time for anything to be done about it.
If he dies all the files get released.

We will. This he the announcement of how he would roll it out, that is by releasing weekly for ten weeks.

He has teased us that some of these leaks will have some sort of infleunce on the election. The vagueness is just there to make Hillary let her guard down

If we got an October surprise THIS early, then people will forget about it by the time the election comes.

We need a good October surprise around the 26th, maybe.

The O'Keefe fellow that said the shit about a Clinton video and blacks always says he has something that turns out to be highly edited bullshit.

He also repeatedly crossed the southern border wearing an Osama Bin Laden costume so he's kind of a joke, plus he's been arrested for wiretapping before.

>not realizing Trump's already won without Assange

liberals= pic related
shills= pic related

>I'm not retarded, I'm just fighting NWO

>ITS GONNA BE OCTOBER 14rd!

LOL TRUMP IS DONE

there are no shills u retard. youre just being trolled by other Cred Forumsacks

so glad i chose to go to bed, i thought he would have dirt

at least i had a good nights sleep, fuck.

Assange is helping Trump. Huffpost is scared as fug. It is obvoius in the article they made on this in OP

Just notice how we are barraged with several links implying that Assange is with the Russians.

If Huffpost isn't scared of Assange and what he would leak, they would just tell us what Assange said and not have to somehow paint him as a Russian dog

>(((news))) sites write articles based off trolling on Cred Forums

Notice how they never cite their sources? Citing Cred Forums would be suicide.

Hillary wanting to assassinate him with a drone should worry even Hillary shills.

Kill yourself retard

This

kek

>WaPo

Wish Thiel would sue that shit heap out of existence.

I dunno about you but I heard him say he has thousands of documents which will be rolled out over the next few weeks

Sounds like he has dirt to me

If you fat faggots can't indict Hillary with the shit that has already hit the fan then, Assange is not at fault, but you are.

Also, trusting the fat fucker man on anything. He's controlled opposition and played 2.5d isometric chess on all of you morons.

Just don't get me wrong on this: hues know very well the feeling of having damning evidence against people who end up appearing as if they are immune to law enforcement.

Dems were preparing for damage control. He was baiting them.

He's gonna hit when people least expect it

YOU DO IT TO YOURSELVES, YES YOU.

YOU AND NO ONE ELSE

tfw you see this is in your hometown now. God I hate this shit

BURN IT

>If you fat faggots can't indict Hillary with the shit that has already hit the fan then, Assange is not at fault, but you are.

Because there's nothing there. You should step out of your lunatic fringe bubble once in a while. Then maybe you'd see the real corrupt asshole and fraud is Trump -- and he's got a pile of legal actions he's defending against, where people actually have evidence on him. Unlike the cartoon fantasies you guys tell each other about Clinton.

Because this board is normally conservative and one of the last havens for people to speak their minds about conservativism. When a bunch of liberals come in supporting clinton that are not always here its fishy

its a reference that has been posted before on Cred Forums

>there's nothing there.

Or maybe more people visit Cred Forums in an election season. Just maybe.

you mean the thing the leak that was announced to be wednesday that people are complaining about not being on the monday wikileaks birthday thing?

meta-shilling counter shilling.

they must've upped the HR policies to a minimum requirement of high school graduates.

I'll tell you the god honest truth. I'm just a bored and I fucking love watching the people who takes politics seriously tear each other apart here. The current Assange/Alex Jones debacle is really entertaining.

But yes, I'm voting Hillary because Trump literally has no idea what he's doing. Whoever loses, I get to watch the shitstorm of hilarity, and honestly Cred Forums is just as easy to troll as Tumblr nowadays.

What I think they're planning on is we are still talking about how he had nothing even when on Wednesday, he actually is releasing something that might truly damage her.

Stuff is supposed to gey dropped every week. I doubt assange will deliver, even then.

Oh well better pack it up boys looks like the White House is going to be ragging it once a month for four years now.

GODDAMMIT

HE SAID WEDNESDAY
> WEDNESDAY
WEDNESDAY
> WEDNESDAY

He said she'd be over with by Wednesday because of what he was releasing on Tuesday, during and after his speech. Well, he came up with nothing yet again, so on Wednesday is it going to be Thursday you're going to be screaming about?

Omg! She looks just like Ivanka before plastic surgery.

>Fails to deliver October Surprise
It's only the 4th of the month

Because there are shills on regular social media might as well expect them here. Now theyre lumped in with people pretending to shill

This whole thing is the clearest example yet that so many of you are new to politics and power. You bawwww that Libs take Trump's words out of context. NO FUCKING SHIT. That's how the game is played. You're still surprised by this?? You bawwww that a raging narcissist totally cucked you into watching his book advertisement at 3am. Fucking precious. You whine about how the liberal media and HRC are in collusion. As if you're whining will change anything. It's pretty clear that all the old school Republican and conservative Operators are sitting on the side lines for this. Tump has no Lee Atwater, and it shows.

See DNC leaks

>played
>announcement is tomorrow
>Trump is going to win the election regardless
None of us give a shit about this, it's just icing on the cake and might make the next debate more spicier.

Give proof of what, something that doesn't exist yet?

one theory is that the niggers with big asses are from the harder parts of africa
the extra fat may help them survive longer when food is scarce

What are you talking about? Taking words out of context is NOT how the game is played, that's a relatively new phenomenon in "journalism" (read: propaganda). Besides, they've since moved past out of context, to outright fabrication.

Why do you keep using the word "whining"? Is merely discussing the existence of corruption whining? I'd say said "whining" has been pretty effective, since even normies know the media is corrupt these days. Also pic related, media corruption is a verifiable fact.

Wtf I'm a #shill4hill now. Can we just drone this guy?

well, then. let's just wait.

He did not "cuck" us, "us" didn't check the fucking date.

>Taking words out of context is NOT how the game is played

Haha. I rest my case. Deliberately misrepresenting your opponent's views and statements is the bedrock of political campaigns going back centuries. The Dems just seems to be better at it in the cycle. Up your game or lose the fight, simple as that.

I watched the Alex Jones live feed. He seems to have missed that date notification. I'm not saying your wrong about the date, just saying there seemed to an awful lot of Trump supporters who "didn't check the date" and lost their collective shit.

I'm not talking about political campaigns, I clearly specified IN JOURNALISM. People who claim be journalists are supposed to report facts, that's it. Not skew the interpretation of facts in one way or another, then they're just opinion/editorial.

No one cares if Hillary's campaign misrepresents Trump, because no one trusts her. People do care when the media colludes with her though, because plenty of people still trust them. That's a pretty big distinction.

Alex Jones is the only one and he's always been a retard

Not to mention there was nonstop disinformation on the internet saying it was Tuesday. The same ones who said he planned to release before the debate, even though Assange himself never said anything of the sort.

How bad is your candidate if you have to rely on a non-existent leak to have any shot of winning?

Can't run on his shit message?

We have ehough to send Clinton to prison as it is. The FBI is corrupt as shit and will protect Clinton at all costs.

True, but there has *always* been collusion between political parties and news media. It actually used to be a hell of a lot worse than it is today, if you can believe that. Some of the shit that William Randolph Hearst pulled would make the most crooked NYT journalist's head spin. What I'm saying is that this is absolutely not new, it is how the game is traditionally played, and unless you develop effective countermeasures it will sink you.

Yeah Wikileaks was pretty clear about all that, BUT, they also clearly wanted as many eyes on the press conference for as long as possible. Which is why Assange & Co. waited until the near end to say "oh by the way we're totally not releasing anything tonight...". They may not have created the confusion, but they were certainly ok with benefitting from it. Not that I blame them shit I would have done the same.

>Hillary
>Still having normal bodily function

Pick one

I'm a paid shill, but Hillary let's me post whatever I want.

Why does it take him so long to release documents? I imagine his autistic ass just organizing them over and over this whole time all like ITS NOT RDY GUYZ

>after the election
Yeah fuck this shitposting aussie.

>WikiLeaks fails to deliver
>>Despite October just starting

Talk to us again in 27 days.

Trump backers realize they’ve been played as WikiLeaks fails to deliver October surprise

>smooth depressing jazz starts playing

I think for sure hes looking to make the biggest impact. Even at the ire of alarmists.

*Chugs coffee*

The truth about the Clintons Rothschild Illuminati globalist cult will be revealed one way or another

CTR is 100% active on r/politics, 100%

Every pro-Trump thing gets downvote or even deleted by mods, if you check the deleted messages (using ceddit.com/r/politics) they are reasonable as fuck and aren't using bad language so the reason of their deletion is purely because they are pro-Trump / anti Hillary

It's disgusting

He must have something. The question is, what does Assange have to gain from stringing the world along only to release nothing? He'd hurt Wikileak's credibility and would probably ensure he got less stuff leaked to him in future.

When you run a website that releases some of the stuff they release, you just simply don't act like a clown. I'm sure there is likely to be something soon, all I can do is wait.

sitting up all night for nothing was a bust but just you wait shill, your days are numbered.