Just got home from work, and found out he didn't deliver the leaks...

Just got home from work, and found out he didn't deliver the leaks. Is there an accepted date for when he'll leak his shit on Hillary?

And also, when he canceled appearing on a balcony, and moved an event to Wednesday - was that for this Berlin conference, or for something else?

Don't know why Assange is messing with us bros.

What everybody missed, probably because they watched the Infowars stream with Alex Jones shouting over Assange like a manchild, is that Assange said there would be revelations regarding the US Election from now until the date of the election.

So hold on to your asses, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Can we stop giving this attention whore what he wants? How many times has he honeydicked everyone now? Like 7?

>inb4 cuck, shill, CTR yada yada

DONT WORRY BRO ITS COMING FOR REAL THIS TIME.

I know it's a waste of time talking to someone who's been duped by a reality TV star con man, but Assange is full of shit and you really should have figured this out by now.

DUBS DECIDE WHEN KEK WILLS THIS HABBENING

>He was asked by journalists at the event about his views of the two main presidential candidates. Assange claimed they were both 'tormented by their ambitions'. However, he stressed he was not going to 'destroy' Hillary Clinton's campaign and claimed he had been misquoted.

It's over. Wrap it up.

Wikileaks has been compromised.

Assange's next leak will be related to Trump, and Trump will be in on it. It will be just damaging enough to make the media put the spotlight on wikileaks and give Assange a position of authority. The rest of his leaks will be Clinton related and they will be massive.

Lel you fucking cucks are still falling for assange's attention seeking lies?
Give up

Cuck shill ctr

There were never supposed to be leaks last night, how many of you faggots are going to ask this?

>Is there an accepted date for when he'll leak his shit on Hillary?

implying

10 leaks in 10 weeks. Happenings guaranteed. Don't forgot to buy those books.

Happening tomorrow.

>tfw he lets a little bit sneak out before the debate tonight
>tfw it works perfectly for the lord emperor because he never prepares for debates and can think on his feet
>tfw it's going to completely destroy Shillary and the several aides she has communicating with her because they don't know what will come up so won't know how to prepare

P O T T E R Y

It's a vice presidential debate, Muhammad.

Hey moron is today Wednesday?
>but Alex Jones said Tuesday

TUESDAY WAS A PR FOR WIKILEAKS 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

> we got trolled? its all over right?

NO MORON HE SAID WEDNESDAY IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WEDNESDAY

sage

>attention seeking lies
well from what I can tell, he's not a woman so why would he do this? and why would hillary want him dead.

He will deliver guys!!! He just needs mo money fo dem leaks

Leaks for coming weeks will be released

They seriously should just start deleting every thread on this board about assange or wikileaks. HE'S. GOT. NOTHING. Let it go.

leeks aren't that expensive

He admitted that he was watching the internet hype. But waited until the last minute of the press conference to correct the rumours.

He's an asshole.

There's one egregious error with your post: TODAY is Wednesday.

I only got like 4 hours of sleep. I"m too tired for a basic geography lesson.

He did deliver "leaks", but they were just so crappy that everyone shrugged and moved on with life.

>TFW you realized you just sabotaged your own credibility to pitch your book.

>falling for le wikileaks meme man

I appreciate what hes trying to do but I doubt its going to be anything ground breaking.

I'm pretty sure he's been turned. Promised clearing of charges, his freedom or something.

All an elaborate scheme to get free

Sadly, this.

The combined contents of cablegate, Hillary emails and DNC Emails should have been enough to make people develop a deep and profound distrust of the US government.

But people are too fucking retarded and because it wasn't presented in the form of a picture book it went nowhere.

It doesnt' matter what he has. I mean I want to see it, so I can ascertain just how badly this world is fucked beyond repair and react accordingly, but it's not going to change anything.

People are naturally resistant to change. If you were to show them incontrovertible proof that their understanding of things is wrong it will just make them angry at YOU.

We're fucked.

he's been cucked

Are you retarded. Its only JUST wednesday here, no fucking way is it wednesday in bongistan

Exactly.

They did assert the NSA's mass and targeted surveillance capabilities on a number of occasions during the press conference.

I find it impossible to believe he could have been sitting there at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London and somehow the US could not get to him there.

Huh, yeah. I just checked my computer's calendar and, well, it's Tuesday. I suppose you got me there.

he didn't claim to be delivering the leaks today

what confused people... is wikileaks liked one tweet about how ASSANGE OCTOBER SURPRISE WILL DESTROY HILLARY

Coincidentally, Comcast's internet service went down in all the major U.S. population centers last night at the same time as this news conference...

i want to believe he's going to deliver but it's been too many failed promises. I don't watch game of thrones but this reminds me exactly of the game of thrones south park episode.

>The dragons are coming!
>the leaks are coming!
>oh but not on Tuesday like everyone thought, no stay tuned for more!

FUCK YOU ASSange

Assange tells us that publications will be coming for the next ten weeks. It'll be released on a weekly basis starting from now.

This is the October surprise

Leaks schedule for Wednesday now lol someone drone this guy

Again.

He acknowledged that he had been following all the internet rumours about a dump.

He had every opportunity to correct the rumours.

He didn't. Because he knew the end result would be inflated viewership.

CTR

3D CHESS

He's been "bought" somehow