Daily reminder that muslims are rapists scum that must be gased:

Daily reminder that muslims are rapists scum that must be gased:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038473/Leader-rape-gang-Bilal-Skaf-bashed-three-inmates-jail-authorities-say-33-year-old-sustained-minor-head-injuries.html
instagram.com/miss_olsen87/
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
google.se/#q=skyddstillsyn med samhällstjänst 180 timmar
youtube.com/watch?v=ps3CRL-RPBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source on the girl?

Islam is a rotten ideology that needs to be heavily reformed and made benign like Christianity, or eradicated.

dat ass

those hips

fucking hell

your sister

I wish my sister looked even half as good as that.

Feet like a fucking gargoyle.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

horrible feet desu

fake tits not up to my standards

feet made me throw up in my mouth desu

Why the fuck do you faggots want high T, and platic boobs?

Australia ships their rapists away, but imports more kek

Daily reminder that Islam is incompatible with western society and the sooner we realize that the better off the world will be.

eradicated

That's it. That is the only compromise.

Them and the Jews.

Feetfags need to be gassed desu

>Won't relax heel
Has no hips, uses offset gait to create faux hips

>Shoulders back
Reduces underam fat and creates chest depth

>Not looking straight into camera
Hiding disproportionate body

2/10, would only say hi in passing

>not appreciating cute feet

What a fag.

The fuck is wrong with you faggots? Is this a meme?

>feet

beta to the max

call me diamonds

>being turned on by feet

dood these things touch every fucking thing you don't want on your dick.

should be gased

Gas is too good, they need to suffer
Skin them or something, where is Mexico when you need him

Which one the one of the left right or muddle?

same

I would like to fug her with my benis

>where is the Mexico when you need him
busy grilling long pork, or so I was led to presume.

Suck my toes you anti feet faggots

degenerate t b h

being that low in body fat if she didn't have fake tits she wouldn't have any tits to begin with and she'd look less aesthetic.

I don't care for fake tits but you have to admit they make the whole package look better

Muslims and jews need to be kicked out of every white country in the world, what they do after that, who gives a shit?

I concur

>tfw fit girls are your thing

>Gas is too good
Depends on what's used. A nerve agent might be painful, but it kills to quickly. I propose we use mustard gas on them. It'll be painful and they'll die slowly. Win/win.

I want to move to Hungary.

>Knife scar on her back.

No thank you

>hate crimes
How things have changed

>where is Mexico when you need him
Scampering across the border before a wall is built

kek

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
>Attackers offered a ride and a portion of cannabis to two teenage girls aged 17 and 18. The women were taken by the attackers to Northcote Park, Greenacre where more collaborators were waiting. The women were then forced to fellate eight males.[5]
>A 16-year-old girl was brought to Gosling Park, Greenacre by 17-year old Mohammed Skaf, who she believed was her friend. At the park she was raped by Mohammed's brother Bilal Skaf and one other man, with twelve other men present who she said were "standing around, laughing and talking in their own language".[6] The second man held a gun to her head and kicked her in the stomach before she was able to escape.[7]
>Another woman was approached by attackers at the Bankstown railway station, who proposed she join them in smoking some cannabis at another location. She agreed and went with them. However, she was taken to three separate locations by the men and raped 25 times by a total of fourteen men in an ordeal that lasted six hours. After the attacks the woman was hosed down with a fire hose. The woman, who was known during the trial as 'C' to protect her identity, later told her story to 60 Minutes. She told of how the attackers called her an "Aussie Pig", asked her if "Leb cock tasted better than Aussie cock" and explained to her that she would now be raped "Leb-style".[4]
>Two girls, both 16, were taken by the attackers from Beverly Hills railway station to a house in another suburb, where three men repeatedly raped them over a period of five hours. One of the victims was told that "You deserve it because you're an Australian".[8]

Literally each one of these whores voluntarily went to "have fun" with these mudslimes
each of them deserved it 2bh

>broad shoulders
>those feet
>disgusting fake boobs

Fucking disgusting.

Kek

@missolsen87

idk what the other footfriends are saying. i think that her feet are sexy as hell.

>You deserve it because you're an Australian

Still can't wrap my head around that mindset.

What have Australians done to anyone, except let these cunts into their country?

I'm not a fan of fake tiddies but she's breddy gud desu

This

On the Day of the Foot, anti-feetfags will be the first ones thrown in concentration camps.

the shitskins feel inferior to their hosts, when they're small in number they stay silent, when their numbers and power grow they start rebelling against their superiors
that's just psychology of social hierarchies

Fuck. Now I feel like fapping

10/10

DELETE THIS

This is now a foot thread

>tfw fit girls are your thing
Beefy is good in my book

Why are white '''''men''''' such cucks to women?

The original white knight betas desu. Embarrassing.

Seriously, ever wondered why you're all 20 something kissless virgins?

It makes me gag a little desu

I'D BERRY MY D SO FAR UP THAT AZZ THEY'D CALL ME ARTHUR

I'd rape you for sure, you've got a qt cadence.

Are you implying that he is a cuck because he doesn't want to import double digit IQ hoards or fighting age men, who form rape gangs in major cities?

Or was it just a broader statement about white masculinity?

If the latter, I agree with you.

>he needs Islam to get laid
Cuck 2bh

Legs, tiddies and ass user. I might even say, cheekbones/maxilla. But never autistian feet fap desires. Never even felt it.

cringe/10

>cheekbones/maxilla
Noice

I might be saying this since I'm an only child, but if I had a sister that looked like that I would have absolutely no problem fucking her.

The latter really. Everything on this board is about muh womyn.

If Cred Forums hates something, it's probably because it harmed one of their precious aryan princesses.

>why don't you like islam white man?
>myh womyn, muh precious womyn
>what about muh womyn white man?
>muh education, muh equality etc etc

Everytime. Fucking cucks.

ok/10

>only muslims rape

Nah, alpha males take what they want when they want. Something you little faggots on here will never understand.

I can't get off to feet, but can appreciate cute feet on a cute girl.

Nah, "alpha" men don't need to force women to have sex with them because women naturally want them. The only reasons you lot rape is because you're physically repugnant.

>whine about islamophobia
>rely on gibs from white men
>we alpha

t. achmed muhhammed aljabeer muhatmas al shabaab

t. ronald smith

t. Brock Smith

>tfw when your little sister looks like an SJW landwhale

At least she doesnt act like it but damn we're trying to nudge her to lose weight-

Being alpha is a state of mind faggot. It's your attitude towards people.

Just because you're physically impressive, doesn't automatically make you an alpha male. Scandinavians are physically impressive people, but completely beta faggots and door mats.

tell her she's fat and gross and nobody thinks she's pretty even if she has a great personality.

tell her losing weight is easy if you're not a lazy piece of shit.

tell her she could be happy if she started jogging and lifting.

also tell her to look into the keto diet,

not eating sugar makes the weight fall off.

You'd think different though if u weren't an only child

true facts.
that shit makes you damaged later in life, especially if it happens young.

That state of mind is the result of positiive social reinfotcement since childhood, which is because of physical characteristics. You're an idiot beta male and this is a coping mechanism. Go look at the people on the sex offenders registry. You won't see alpha males but what you will see is sexually repressed, beta outcasts. Just look at the Rotherham rapists. They're ugly deformed betas with beta characteristics - long faces, small skulls, bulbous eyes etc

she's ded

>Go look at the people on the sex offenders registry.
>browns.
lol who woulda guessed?

Fat estrogenic faces with ugly facial features. They are repressed betas while Chad gets all the poon he wants without going to prison lol

>day of the foot
KEK

Do you know what self reliance is?

>they're ugly

I thought you said that alpha and beta are a state of mind?

SOURCE?

w2c fit gf pls gib ;_;

I'm saying the opposite. Physical traits determine attitude. There are a few excpetions but this is the way for the vast majority of people irrespective of race

Acid bath?
Death by 1,000 cuts?
Honey and shit?

The sandnigger said that

I am inclined to agree.

However I think the problem is if you improve your physical traits you will still have the beta attitude. I think that's important for anyone trying to improve themselves to realise.

>Physical traits determine attitude.

Yeah, that's why Scandinavians in general are such fucking pussies. You haven't got a clue mate.

Probably but it should get easier since there isn't a barrier to social advancement like there used to be

>Day of the Foot

>little sister
>landwhale

That's no little sister, that's a...

BIG SISTER

feminists detected
women should be raped if they go out dressed like sluts and hang around a bunch of men.

Refute what I said about the Rotherham rapists and sexual offenders in general, idiot. Scandanavians are an exception because their culture is unnaturally hell bent on suicide. Even in that culture the 6 foot 2, blonde haired blue eyed Sven will out compete 5 foot 5 Mohammad. Sorry but that's just the way it is.

>gased

Did you mean "gazed (at)"?

Looks like oh baby beast

Fucking pansies. If those feet had pussy-like orifices I'd fuck and suck on them simultaneously.

>day of the foot
kek

>Fat shaming in the current year +1.

Oy vey.

We don't have fat acceptance movements in my country

Fuck should never have said that, can hear schlomo shekelstein take off in his jet already

>You won't see alpha males

Like I said, being alpha is a state of mind, you fucking idiot. You can't tell that some dude is a fucking based alpha male just by looking at him.

All those men in that pic are more alpha than the 20 something kissless virgins on this board, simply because they took what they wanted and gave no shits about some cunts feelings. That's alpha as fuck imo. I don't care if their 5'5 midgets.

I used to voice the idea that Islam can be reformed to align with liberal principles, but then I realized you can't change, what they believe to be, the unalterable word of Allah

I'm on my way, goy.

Not just them. And yeah, who gives a fuck about them? Why do those inbreds always assume we care about anything that happens in their third world shitholes.

>Gang rapist Bilal Skaf - who led 14 men to rape one of his victims 25 times - is beaten by three inmates in jail
>Bilal Skaf has reportedly been attacked by inmates in Goulburn prison yard
>The gang rape leader was assaulted by three other inmates on Friday
>He was treated in hospital for head injuries and returned to prison
>Bilal Skaf was sentenced a maximum 55 years in prison in 2002 for gang raping young girls in Sydney's southwest when he was just 18
>He is not eligible for parole until 2033 and shares a cell with his brother Mohammed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038473/Leader-rape-gang-Bilal-Skaf-bashed-three-inmates-jail-authorities-say-33-year-old-sustained-minor-head-injuries.html
should've done pic related to him

>You can't tell that some dude is a fucking based alpha male just by looking at him.
With almost 100% accuracy you can. Are you telling me Chad Thundercock in pic related doesn't look any more alpha than the skinny muslim rapists? Your life is determined mostly by genetics and there is nothing alpha about beta rage. Look at the frightened face of the Muslims in the pics posted before. They are SEXUALLY REPRESSED BETA MALES and nothing more. Get that through your thick skull and drop the PUA bullshit

Yeah, that's why I said that. I think it's called the westermarck effect or something.

Alphas don't take no for an answer. Simple as that. Doesn't matter if he's 5'5 paki manlet. He took what he wanted from that stonk independent womyn and left her a crying mess. Whenever she's horny now, she thinks of the man that raped her, not the beta cuck wiping her tears away.

I think he meant THEY (the victims) deserve it because they willingly associated with those subhumans. And I agree.

Keep coping.

instagram.com/miss_olsen87/

there's a tree branch with your name on it

>tfw fit girls are your thing, but you're not in shape
Fix'd
Please kill me
I mean, do you actually *have* to be a ripped motherfucker to score chicks like

Yeah, that guy is physically impressive, but he is some womans bitch. Not an alpha.

>They are SEXUALLY REPRESSED BETA MALES and nothing more.

Not anymore, not like the faggots on here.

No you don't, you have to be rich.

Fake titties ruin the female form. Even small titties look better just because they're natural. I'm sick of the silicone jew.

>tfw you recognize this beach from many years ago in your childhood.
Fucking feels, man.

So you're saying this is wrong?

coalburner body

>Yeah, that guy is physically impressive, but he is some womans bitch. Not an alpha
Are you serious? You mudslimes are a lot more bluepilled than you want to appear lol.

>raping children is so alpha bruh
What is alpha about being repressed your entire life only to explode and consequently ruin your life? It's the school shooter mentality and it seems to be prevalent among you people. What do Muslims and school shooters have in common? Physical inferiority which translates into social inferiority

lel bruh that chick has had work done on her face, tits and ass

you're fooling yourself if you think you've found an instagram famous model who hasn't had work done. she's just had more natural work done rather than silicon tits

her boyfriend is white and has an ass as large as her

You're just a faggot, m8. Simple as that. You think because you're tall and physically fit, women will never say no to you. They're just going to throw themselves at you. What if they reject you and tell you to fuck off? Will you just go 'oh, i'm sorry m'lady', tip your fedora and walk away? Such a fucking alpha male, aye.

Take roids @ become mindless animal. Btw. "fit girls" tend to be much sluttier than average ones, since they are surrounded by horny roided chimps 24/7.

Yes I'll ignore them because I'm confident in my physical traits and I get enough female attention as it is. Ahmed the school shooter faces rejection 99% of the time and Chad gets rejected 1% of the time, hence the school shooter mentality you espouse

You say that as if, these beta manlet muslims aren't taking over your country.

Fucking delusional, you are mate.

>You say that as if, these beta manlet muslims aren't taking over your country
That's because they aren't. What we're witnessing is the global solidification of power in the hands of the few - and you low class muslims certainly aren't included there

>tfw you will never fuck one foot pussy while sucking the grool out of the other

i'm not into feet, but it'd be pretty hot if a girl's entire leg was one deep vagina

> low class muslims certainly aren't included there
But high class muslims certainly do. They already reign over UN and over London youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
P.S: I am not Ahmed and I think all muslims should be shipped from EU to Saudi Arabia.

This. But really, some aussie girl getting fucked by a lebanese dude is no prob. But gang raping them for 6 hours? Fucking hell. It's like muslim men can't get an erection unless they're being cheered on by their mosque pals

They don't control world resources, banks or infrastructure so how the fuck are they "taking over"? Their own countries get demolished whenever ZOG demands it and Saudi Arabia would be a desert if they werent shills for Western agendas

Nah, semitic manlet betas don't own your country at all.

What a delusional faggot, you are.

>They don't control world resources, banks or infrastructure

Neither do you.

You mean Anglos and Ashkenazi Jewish men aka not Muslims?

Why are people saying she has horrible feet? They're sexy as fuck.

> some aussie girl getting fucked by a lebanese dude is no prob
but only if he is her Christian husband. Frankly, all degenerate promiscuous sluts deserve such "lessons" from muslim "teachers". By going out with Mohammed you automatically consent to sleep with any number of his friends.

Nah, just Ashkenazi jewish men and the odd saudi.

So? I'm being calm and collected whereas you're unleashing your beta rage on me. It's not my fault you were born a paki brah

she thiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
cc
cc

Rape is red pilled though. It's a sign of high aggressiveness and male dominance.

Besides it puts women in their place.

Anglos and Ashkenazi Jews. Saudis have no interests if they aren't approved in Washington

I'm not even a paki ffs. Not all white men worship women, mate.

You know you want to suck dem tittays

>It's a sign of high aggressiveness and male dominance.
>Besides it puts women in their place.

Exactly.

You are

what a shame that she looks like sid from toy story

Being criminal in an anti-social way is the opposite of being alpha. Being alpha is being a leader, making people WANT to associate with you. How can your diseased muslim mind transform that into "forcing weak women to have sex with me is alpha"? You're a blight, a parasite, a sickness upon the earth.

And you're a beta faggot who worships the weak.

You are the weak m8. Raping children is not alpha just because you can overpower children, is it? Have fun rotting in jail when you snap while I continue to slay - might even snag myself some paki women if I wish

Why are you so racist and intolerant?

The weak should fear the strong. The strong take what they want, the weak suffer what they must.

It's not the womans fault she is weak, it's just how it is. The quicker she accepts and acknowledges that fact, the easier her life will be.

Western beta males are so used to putting women on a pedestal. That's why their getting their shit pushed in so hard by other races.

That guy is a paki and thinks raping children is justified because you can overpower them. He's probably an ugly manlet

I'm not talking about children though. You brought children up.

I'm talking about womyn, stronk independent womyn.

Not once did I mention children, mate. Why do you keep bringing children up?

Source?

Never compromise.
Not even in the face of a Armageddon-like race war.

The Rotherham rapists targeted children and you defended their pathetic behaviour. Why do you even stay here if you're going to get so infuriated every time a tall handsome guy does better than you sexually? You're basically a browner Elliot Rodger

annnd you just ruined her for me

paki go home

A tall handsome guy doesn't feel the need to defend some slags on the internet, mate.

But muslims are really, really weak. EVERYTHING you currently have was handed to you by the west. The middle east was a collection of mud-huts before the brits united the arabs and formed the states in the middle easts. If the west only wanted to, the muslim world would be obliterated in seconds. As a people you are a yapping chihuahua that lives on handouts from his white master but simultaneously keep biting him.

Thank you, I had forgotten that since the last reminder.

I am taller and better looking than you so I have less of an innate hatred towards women because they treat me better than you. Elliot Rodger felt the same things and espoused the same beta rage you do. Women are stupid whores but they're smart enough to mate with people like me over you. Again, have fun rotting in jail after you snap while I shag your sister lol

Yes, they are so weak, your women are converting to their religion out of pure fear because you tall, alpha men can't defend them from these weak manlets.

Says a lot about you desu.

SAGE
she is coal burner

I agree with you bros entirely. But I think that this user explains it pretty well, subtly.

The truth is that most women do have rape fantasies, and anti-social characteristics arouse them.

I didn't want to believe it, especially when I first heard it. I don't think women crave happiness, or stability, or even basic sanity anymore. I think they are so well provisioned these days, anything exciting will do. And while I think that kind of primal desire for anti-social men has always been there in them, it was ignored or compartmentalized before for reasons.

But modern society is so unnatural and manipulated, its all such a shit show now.

You protest to much I think, mate.

no, she's just your typical modern euro racism is bad idiot

her boyfriend is the guy in the squat myth post

No she isn't, her BF is white.

I'm stating facts. You're probably a virgin just like Elliot. You're entitled and just as aspie as Elliot was and most importantly you're just as deluded as Elliot was.

That's a nice, but laughable statement. Imagine the amount of muslim girls riding western white cocks and getting pumped full of loads and then going back home posing as "virginal" brides.

this story of a somali immigrant raping a child is an unbelievable scenario, it can only be a work of fiction as no other news outlets have picked up the story. I've only seen this image being reposted here, not on CNN, the New York Times and so o

>Aussie triggers Lebs with shitposting
>Gets raped

It's like pottery

HAHAHA TOLD YOU SHE'S A COALBURNER

maybe not burning officially at present, but definitely past, future, and on the side

white women must ____

google.se/#q=skyddstillsyn med samhällstjänst 180 timmar

It's true, it's just not immigrants. Sweden is notoriously lenient on rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=ps3CRL-RPBw

But I shouldn't judge, we recently gave a guy 2½ years for fiddling underage 5 boys, 2 of them fully rape with anal.

Elliot was a beta faggot though. Would rather die than just rape some bitch. That's not me.

>You're entitled

Of course I'm entitled to your sweet pussy, it's my god given right.

Hehehehehe

Why the fuck would any of the cuck post incorporated papers publish an article like that?

Reporting news that conflicts with their desires for western civilization isn't in their interests.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Just like you of course. I'm going to keep saying it until your bluepilled mind accepts it: alpha males are born, not made. Physical inferiority = Social inferiority and you fit into both categories hence the massive butthurt towards women. Stop reading pick up artist nonsense because regardless of how hard you try to be "alpha", women can tell and you will be beaten by a man endowed by superior physical characteristics.

>females invite Muslims to live with us
>females get raped by those same Muslims
Torn between being mad and applauding t b h

>Imagine the amount of muslim girls riding western white cocks and getting pumped full of loads and then going back home posing as "virginal" brides.

It doesn't happen, muslim men aren't cuckolds like western men. Muslim woman would find herself buried up to her ears if she dared to go against her people.

>That gross little dick

Patrician taste

Explain why Arabic/paki women go for me then? I'm not trying to insult to you, I'm just trying to tell you the truth

Arbitray generic hashtagging cunt #66399474. She's my fave hah YAAAAAS SLAY IM DED DJJEIDUVDJSISN

> you will be beaten by a man endowed by superior physical characteristics
Anyone can learn fighting and take roids. VOILA you can beat any 6'6" Chad with ease since he never ever fought with anyone in his whole life (cause everybody was scared etc).

>It doesn't happen

If you didn't exercise social control over women to such a great extent, Muslims would be even worse in terms of degeneracy.

That "protected class" status is your only saving grace in western civilization. Without that, you would be entirely fucked desu.

How in the fuck can you tell that I'm physically inferior? Can you like, see through my webcam or someshit? Holy shit.

>hence the massive butthurt towards women.
>Not worshiping women like a beta cuck= butthurt towards women

Man, you are fucked, bro. You are a little bitch and you don't even realise it.

>will be beaten by a man endowed by superior physical characteristics.

I would happily beat the shit out of any white knight hero, who dares to cock block me for whatever reason.

You can't fool nature

Second Reconquista when?

Because social inferiority is strongly correlated with physical inferiority and your backpeddling: "j...just because you're taller and better looking d..doesn't mean women want you more". Funnily enough with your own beta mindset of "screw the weak" men like me would get to kick fuck out of scrawny pakis like you

Mate, you are full of it, I'll give you that.

Both are roided equivalently, that's why height is so noticeable. Natural Chad will look like a 1920s movie star that is considered as "dad bod" by modern degenerate standards.

to know that a country places the well-being of useless immigrants over their citizens absolutely sickening. in time I have no doubt something like this will happen here, I'm sure "immigrants" are being relocated by the busload to the midwest as we speak

what the fuck is wrong qith this world?

>tfw 5'8
>tfw I want a gf who is as tall as me or taller
>preferably 6ft+
>too socially inept to go out and talk to complete strangers out of no where and try to be normal about it let alone find tall girls who are already a rarity
I just want a tall gf

And the manlet is doomed because he's a manlet. If you're a tall twink roids could save you but don't try if you're a midget

You're still implying that I'm a paki ffs. Are you that insecure?

He's not talking about beating him in a fight, or anything autistian.

Height is a universal advantage in terms of game, although 6'6 may be a bit too much. 6'1-6'4 is where you want to be desu.

You speak in the third person in regards to Britain. You are a paki and I feel like I'm repeating myself at this point. I've disproved all your nonsense and you keep inventing coping mechanisms. Just accept the truth

>tfw i want a tall 6ft+ gf with big feet to press my face up against

there i no hope for me in getting a talll gf is there brehs?

Just cut your dick off and be a house servant already, Jesus can't we reveal our plans for cucks yet? This waiting part is fucking killing me!

>she's just had more natural work done
being /fit/ isn't "getting work done"

no shit, arabs, muslims and niggers are terrible human beings born of spite. They have no place in our societies.

All they bring is intentional harm, they'll state their intentions to the liberals face and the liberal will claim they deserve it and welcome them anyway thus leaving the rest of civilised society to be the victim while they claim to be pious beings despite being responsible for some of the most heinous crimes in our day and age.

I just want a tall gf. I may be socially retarded but why assume I am a cuck?

s-sauce?

Umm yeah that's the way it goes.
Do you not have women throwing themselves at you?

Did I say somewhere that I only want a tall gf just so i can have her leave me for some nigger?

Because cuck is just the role nature assigned to you and we are going to help you all go through a metamorphosis and become Eunuch servants and get to witness our world from within instead of standing outside of the glass making us sad while we have a good time.

meant natural looking work, not natural work

think jav vs american porn stars. a lot of the big jav stars have fake tits, but they're not obvious like huge silicon implants

Nah, I think I'll keep my dick :)

And I continue using it to fap to tall girls and feet :)

Not all women just throw themselves at every chad that comes in contact with them and if you support that behaviour, then there's no wonder your women get raped so often.

Kill yourself you autistic gross neckbeard. This is a serious thread about mudslime sex gangs stop sliding it with your weird fetish you subhuman mongrel trash

Go back to Cred Forums

>I've disproved all your nonsense

You haven't though. We have completely different views on what alpha means. We'll just agree to disagree for now.

Well you are doomed to fap till 35 and then marry videorelated
>tall 'murican women
Or you can drop your sick fetish and become a man.

>implying i dont lift and getting manlet gains

haha :)

Nobody cares you pathetic sad shitposting nigger. Kill yourself you worthless trash gross ugly permavirgin take your autism back to your containment board

It does not have to be american. I would much rather have tall german or scandinavian girls

you cared enough to reply to me, and in such vitriol too lol ;)

Oh yes I have and you know it. Let's say you get a chin implant (and the rest of your face is proportional), people will respect and fear you more because they perceive you to be alpha. Now let's say you had that characteristic since puberty, how can you not see that the positive social validation will change your personality?

Based Greece is based.

I replied to you because you are shitting up this board with your meaningless inane crap and sliding you turboautist. If you want to shitpost go back to whatever shithole you came from. Sad pathetic deranged sperg put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger nobody will miss you.

I don't get the taller gf thing, especially these extreme examples, but feet are patrician taste. "If you truly Love someone, you must show it through foot worship." No higher state of loving someone than seeing them pleasured by sensually probing every last centimeter of their feet with your tongue. You get off at it because they want it and you want to see them happy.

Cucks need to die in fire. Worst fetish, lower than furry, lower even than diaper. Only slightly worse than black fetishists.

I am liking the tall women. Where are women like this found?

>Current year
>Not having a sub-Saharan waifu

The Netherlands
The average woman is taller than 5'9" meaning a lot of them are taller than that.

It's a jew.

Yes because this thread is is so much better with starting the OP out with posting an image of a scantily clad woman for guaranteed replies and posts about wanting source

dont make me laugh

haha

oh wait you just did :)

Kek.

I will seed the sub Saharan qt.s with my Euro genes and none of you purist cvnts can stop me. I will leave the defective x-chromosomes of Europe to you bros.

There's no fucking way that's not photoshopped

daily reminder that shrimp dick white bois getting cucked by ahmed in two continents.

>55 years

Not too shabby, it would have been 15 years in the UK, 3 years or just some community service in Sweden.

Bullshit
The tallest women are found in latvia and they are 170 cm (thats about 5 foot 7) tall

thats a fucking quadroon

This thread needs more THICCC

I didn't shop it.

That's what we're limiting ourselves from with our bullshit loyalty.

there better be more of that

Unfortunately not friend...

God I'd love to have all three of those girls just piss all over me.

>If Cred Forums hates something, it's probably because it harmed one of their precious aryan princesses.
If one of those muslim neanderthals touches a friend of mine I will rip his fuckin head off you dumb asshole. That has nothing to do with not being manly. I'd club him to death with a stick.

> mah boi

Why do SJWs who are obsessed with rape culture refuse to acknowledge that mudslimes and niggers have the rapiest cultures of all males?

>Oh yes I have and you know it.

All you've done is give me your opinion on what you believe alpha is. I think you're wrong, so we'll agree to disagree.

>Let's say you get a chin implant (and the rest of your face is proportional), people will respect and fear you more because they perceive you to be alpha.
>chin transplant
What the fuck are you on about now?

Because satanic forces (muslims, atheists, liberals, LGBT, feminists, communists, etc-etc) work together. Ofc not a single one low-level feminist can comprehend whom she is serving. Only their leaders and sponsors know it.

Because Social Justice means revenge against whitey.

Raping a white woman is revenge against whitey.

Maybe he read too much about experiments on roosters.

That makes me feel better. Like when I found out that 13 year old girl Raped by a Somali in sweden voluntarily went to his house. Whore deserved that shit if she trusts or associates with niggers

lol ofc spanner has perfect eye for racemixing.
control you dick next time - or better yet castrte them...fuark what is it with white people and treating our slaves like humans?

Not just "whitey", but "white males".

Our blacks have de facto segregation, especially in media.
In white glamour/softcore, the big thing for decades has been reality: brands like Perfect 10 and Rob Sims promise a photograph of an actual girl, no post-production editing.
In black brands like Club or Smooth, heavy shooping is taken for granted.

Yeah obviously. there's nothing that hurts a white male more than seeing women being hurt by shitskins and having his hands tied behind his back.

Come try internet tough guy

I'd snap you over my knee if your fat guy wouldn't get in the way

Yup, that's how these degenerate fetishes arose.

Then do something about it. Violence is the answer to all problems.