Why is the pound crashing /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall–Lerner_condition
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/United_Kingdom_Export_Treemap.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>crashing

tis good for exports bograt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall–Lerner_condition

Better question is will it ever go up and if so, anytime soon?

Gravity.

Honestly, does Britain even export anything in any significant value? Most of their economy seems to consist of various financial services and money laundering in London.

They said fuck you to the EU and now their economy can go fuck themself.

Which is why they'll end up having insane inflation. If they continue as usual they're fucked long term.

POLISH VERMIN

Because of jews

brexit

Bexit went against the NWO globalist agenda.

The Jews are using proto-goyim as controlled pawns to show what happens to those who leave the EU. All this pro-Brexit shit from the British government is just a charade.

I'm waiting for a bigger fall to buy on Amazon.co.uk

Brits did some really stupid shit recently, so the uncertainty is causing people have less faith in the value of the pound.

insane inflation > first world deflation

Carney would be happy.

Because they switched to a communist, European, atheist, republican decimal currency
BRING BACK THE LSD SYSTEM

Yeah, though I read last year that the strong pound was hurting British industry.

Price variance is based on global uncertainty
Think of what's going on in:
The world
The major continents
The minor continents
Your region of continent
Your country
Your unincorporated hamlet
Your hut
Put that all together and you'll have your answer

really made me think

>Honestly, does Britain even export anything in any significant value?

Yes, although the vast vast majority of people here are employed in businesses that export nothing, and never will.

Nice chart here:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/United_Kingdom_Export_Treemap.png

FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 are doing fucking amazingly though.

Britfags laughed with the others, when proofsters said exactly the same thing after ruble collapse

The reason it's falling now is BECAUSE its hurting the industry though. Britain has become less attractive for the industry. Some of it is already leaving.

That's a night and day difference compared to voluntarily devaluating your currency to help exports, like China does

I do not know, it is a mystery. Must have to do with the oil price or maybe British relationships with Australia and Argentina.

Brexit obviously

It's falling so SOROS can buy some more at the bottom.

Yeah probably, it's the globalist Jew's punishment for our disobedience.

Everything is, just look at mexican Peso.

Do we think they're going to hit parity? I'd like to visit my friends in London but I want to do so at the time that is the most economically advantageous.

Bazsically in the last few days it's been confirmed we're going hard brexit. As in not a member of single market and without free movement. Cue banking and financial sectors shitting bricks.

>pay alittle more for shit short term
>get raped / live with more refugees

Worked for banking sector whilst brexitvote was going on. They were so sure brexit was going to fail and they're absolutely MORTIFIED that brexit is happening. Then they convinced themselves a second ref was going to happen. Now that isn't they once again became super depressed. Then they hoped that it would be a soft brexit with access to single market and free movement. With that gone they are about to commit suicide. It's great.

Because forex traders like Soros make a fortune off it. Its because May announced the timing and its looking like a hard brexit.

It will rebound again. Its just the globaists showing their displeasure with brexit, while making money off it at the same time.