Cred Forums becoming pay to post!

Cred Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

gijinka.blogspot.my/
nubank.com.br/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please purchase a Cred Forums Pass to see this post.

Literally purchase a Cred Forums gold account to post.

Well if it helps gookmoot pay the bills, its ok.

Holy shit, segregation, fucking jap.

Just kidding, it's ok, now Cred Forums passes have more value in it besides evading a simple captcha.
Also no SJWs (I hope), they wouldn't give a dime for this site.

It's only one board, he wouldn't do it with all of the boards.

If Cred Forums needs the money then I doubt people will care about literally 1 board becoming pay2post.

JEWS

>shitposter containment board
What's the problem again?

So that fag from Something Awful really did buy Cred Forums then?

no that's Cred Forums

You need a Cred Forums Gold account to see this post.

This board is not very VIP. Sad!
Just bring back w4ch already.

>LITERAL

>SEGREGATION

Gooks are KOREANS.

Fuck, will you people ever get your '40's slang right?

Didn't take very long

I'm Korean and I've finally found out why I'm called a "gook", after all these years.
Han-guk, as in korea
Mi-guk, as in america
gook, as in, gookland

most of them are posts with under 10 replies. From this, I can assume that literally .00000001% of the people that come here were stupid enough to pay money to this place

the board was just made pham.

Never trust chinese product or people

So guk means land?

lol
It's also a sfw board lol

As long as it's reasonable and he accepts bitcoin I would pay.

WE SOMETHINGAWFUL NOW

>implying Cred Forums posters are EVER gonna see /vip/ for themselves

I don't care that it's blatant moneygrabbing, I just think it's hilarious that nu/pol/ (TL: r/the_donald refugees) are excluded by virtue of being newfriends and underage.

>stupid enough to pay money to this place
stop being googles, buy those pass, Cred Forums not runs on welfare!

dang I would taze my nutsack to see this pic

>tfw my pass expired yesterday
Fuck you Hiro why couldn't you have put this up yesterday so I could shitpost on it?

Wow, that's disrespectful. Why would you say such things on the internet?

guk means land, han means "one of". guk can also mean country; there's no direct translation for it.

I want to support Cred Forums, but I don't want to purchase an account that ties disparate shitposts and IP addresses together in a single dossier of retardation with my billing information on it, especially with all of the accusations of data mining and privacy breachers levied against Hiroshimoot.

nigger the board is 1 hour old

>He doesn't support what he likes.
Nigger should really get the fuck out of this place.

And already infested with /qa/ fags.

It's very simple. Make a parliament or general elections consisting on Cred Forums Pass users, they are the equivalent of taxpayers/landowners allowed to vote on a restricted democracy. Also, it's not like CTR's budget is big enough to buy a pass after all the posts they have to pay their interns.

I'll fight for Cred Forums, brother.

We're well versed in racial slurs, but gook goes too well with moot to not use it.

We'll now Cred Forums passers can organize I guess

>Well if it helps gookmoot pay the bills, its ok.
Hiroshima barely fucking lasted a year before resorting to this shit
Moot literally said before leaving that we wont have to worry about the financial situation
The slanteyed fuck messed with the advertises and fucking J-LIST stopped advertising here
J-LIST
How shit of an admin do you have to be to fuck up advertisers of shitty weaboo products?

I swear, Moot had the last laugh in this
>Sell site for shekels
>Run off to work for Google
>No longer have to deal with nerds blaming you for shit
>No longer have to recieve a billion e-mails from Weebs about making /l/
>Site you sold will most likely die out due to missmanagement

>keeping redditors in a containment board

Genius idea on several fronts

>alive for an hour
>already chock full of bane posting.
This will go well.

Enough talking about Cred Forums.

What do you think of /vip/?

Excellent news! Long live the bourgeois

>tfw everyone who bought a Cred Forums pass has their information stolen and sold to the highest bidder
>mfw

>J-LIST stopped advertising here
oh fuck. really? why? I didn't notice because I still have adblock on

in all honesty guys, not having to deal with fucking captchas all the time is worth the $20/yr
I've had a pass for a while now and it's totally worth it

Hiro fucked up the ads system, got a bunch of malware ads involved, and J-List quit. Something like that.

Cool.

This desu.

This is racist, I can't buy pass from Iran

I'm ok with it in chunks of 1 year.

>that one german weeb

>tfw poorfag can't post on our board

I'd pay for muh shit-posting privilege IF there was a way to do so without tying my name and address to anything.

[THIS POST WAS CENSORED DUE TO VIOLATION OF EU LAW]

Cred Forums is becoming shame the Cred Forums pass people and that is their safe space so they dont kill themselves.

its instantly not worth shit because your pass is immediately revoked if you're banned once

>Hiro fucks the site up irredeemably
>it gets shut down/everyone leaves
>I can finally get my life and free time back

Very happy with this, can't wait.

>its instantly not worth shit because your pass is immediately revoked if you're banned once

this
i get banned every day it would be a complete waste of money

>tfw Clover won't let me add /vip/

Don't get banned, idiots.

This. What's going on? Clover usually allows adding new boards.

So pass-users have to self censor? Well I am surprised that you guys are ok with that.

gook detected

Fuck you

You don't have to post CP or spam scat webms to express your opinion.

Last I checked, it only gets revoked for the time your ban is up. It is easy to just log out for posts you think are likely to get hit by the janny.

Once I got permabanned with a pass though and appealed months later. Fucking kikes, I swear.

Im not, moot lied.

Plenty of rare flags today.

THIS IS BRIRRIANT

Based sushi moot has finally found a way to create a perfect jew-free board!

i get banned every day because i try to talk to my buddies on another board about life

and they say thats "off topic"

its not just cp and scat

GIVE OUR FLAG BACK GENGHIS

As long as Cred Forums stays as-is.

kek

IS IT TRUE THEY HAVE ORANGE TEXT?

Build a wall and get over it.

kinda hard to do because the mods are virtually fucking stupid for banning me once for because i advised new posters to report roll posts and your mom will die tonight in Cred Forums and that one time where i got banned for talking about local cuisines in Cred Forums.

THE PASS IS LITERALLY FUCKING WORTHLESS WHEN YOU GOT FUCKTARDS BANNING YOU FOR ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING REASON

IF YOU PAID $20 FOR THAT SHITPASS AND YOU GOT BANNED (ONCE), YOU'RE FUCKING OUT.

DON'T FALL FOR THE SCAM UNTIL HIRO FINALLY DECIDE TO REPLACE THE DIPSHIT MODS

>post in a troll thread
>people did something stupid
>everybody gets banhammered

Might not post as well.

>HE FUCKING DIDN'T

Good for them, I hope it was money well spent and that nobody has any regrets about their purchases

Kek. I'm reaching the acceptance stage where it's funny to see this place collapse.

>make a pay to post board
>no topic or theme

It's going to turn into /s4s/ by the end of the day.

wall? I want to unify with our brothers

stay mad cheap kikes

I haven't been banned in literally years and I shitpost quite frequently.

We know but it's kind of like how "paki" is used as a slur against Middle Easterners in general.

What if this is all just a joke?

This just proves his /qa/ post was bollox and he's just trying to fleece you mugs

its not clovers fault, gookmoot didnt add the board to the api that clover checks

Closing Cred Forums would be the ultimate meta shitpost.

The solution is bring back the old mods. Hiroshimoot brought on a bunch of shitty lebbit tier mods that want to ban and moderate but don't actually want to do a good job of it.

I did the same thing man. In some sticky for a debate or something some fag posted something like a your mom will die in her sleep post and I responded by saying "get the fuck out of here with your shitty roll posts". Mod blanket b& everyone that responded I can only assume because I got b& for three fucking days for that. For telling that faggot to fuck off I got blanket b&.

These new mods are shit.

testing

totally not worth it.
hiro's making users out of anonymous, making it easier to find out who you are and make it easier for the mods to flag and dox you.

fuck you mike, we all wanted you banned, not just the mods.

You still have 2 years left on your ban faggot

pic related

if anything the vast majority of Cred Forums pass purchasers will be newfags and normalfags
hiroshima is really mismanaging everything, considering how short time it has taken him to implement all these things we have now, how do you imagine the website will be in another year? or two years?

what were people expecting honestly
that gook has a malicious track record this was going to happen 100%
gook was taking money for shilling passes ffs

i thought koreans were zipperheads

>thread on the front page about deleting Cred Forums

Why does the left hate free speech so, so much?

I hope they do delete Cred Forums (for the third time) so I can go destroy every other board with Cred Forums threads. Gookmoot needs to learn why you can never get rid of Cred Forums.

Well he better hurry up. I have /qa/ added and just tried /trash/ and they work. I wouldn't mind posting on /vip/ for a bit before I grow tired of it and come back here.

>Hiroyuki bitches about too many boards costing too much money
>says either buy a pass or we lose features
>suddenly makes a pay2play board for Cred Forums Pass owners only
>makes a new board when he apparently can't afford making new boards

I fucking knew that lying cunt would do something like this.

Fuck him and anyone who supports this shit. Cred Forums is fucked and it'll either be dead in a year or everyone here will be flushed out to welcome normalfag invaders.

haha nice one leaf, but I paid via bitcoin, what now?

nigger, credit cards are fuckin insured against theft.

oh look you memed it to hard that it became reality

-Checked- XYZ4 -Mongolia-

>VIP
>Very Important (shit)Posts

that board ain't gonna ammount to anything. we know people with more money to burn are generally less creative than poorfags.

>buy $25 Visa giftcard at local Walgreens
>purchase pass
Really makes you think.

And here I thought moot was the ultimate jew.
Time to throw another atom on hiroshima

No, I don't want the fact that I posted "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" concretely tied to my name.

Yes this. Got b& for replying to a thread that got the OP b&. Also have gotten a few warnings for replying to dubs. Fuck Hiro and his poor managerial skills with his fruity mods.
Also this isn't s p a m goddamn this gook.

They should introduce a system where you can vote for votes you think are good or bad.

What is this fucking thing that I see everywhere now, are you ticking off flags as you see them?

Leave it to a gook to gook everything up. Hiro can barely speak English yet alone manage a fucking cave painting board. We were warned.

Kek

People said the same thing about /trash/, and now it's a board of furries and banned Cred Forums generals.

no one cares about you posting about niggers and kikes unless you plan to become a terrorist

For fucks sakes.
>ITT. Remove Anonymity

Just stop. Get some help.

No u

Dont pay a single cent for the pass until Hiro disciplined the mods to learn deleting threads and warning users instead of banning them outright.
It's a piece of shit system, fuck the pass and fuck the moderation.

Wow, a board where we can jack ourselves off publicly for giving gook moot money? Where do I sign up?

see

It's not just the billing information, the fact that all of your posts are tied together into one account is troubling. Anything you post from home, work, phone, the library, etc. is tied to a unique account, and if any of the IP addresses or usage from these locations are uniquely identifiable, you can be found. Couple that with the fact that we have no idea what kind of metrics Hiroshimoot is collecting (e.g. browser fingerprint). I'm probably just being paranoid, but Cred Forums is getting less anonymous it seems.

>he doesn't collect flags
Wew

>yfw Cred Forumsacks are literally too poor to post on Cred Forums's most important board

mfw

in the past i've been exclusively warned
in the present i've been exclusively banned or had my post deleted without a warning
what happened

literally somethingawful, lmao
gook moot was a mistake

Miss me yet?

>IT'S FUCKING REAL

holy shit can't believe this. Gook moot is crashing this websites identity with no survivors.

The fee rises brother

>Implying I know this newfag

>Cred Forums gold account became real

You sure about that?

>need a pass to properly bot
>ctr shills and kikes pay to get botposting
>Cred Forums is subsidized for real users by people who hate Cred Forums

it's perfect

I got banned several weeks ago but I just couldn't post, I still have my pass. It's a check against spammers and shitposters buying passes to post with impunity.

>server costs are too much
>I know let's make another board!
Gook should post his server bills, because I don't believe DICK about these costs.

Moot had a hard time back them and went in debt but he never sell out. Wikipedia never sold out and they are free only relying on donation. I get that wiki and Cred Forums are 2 different things but they should at least try to make things work before resorting to this shit which garner negative reputation and won't confirm working.

The thing is, now it finally hit people that Hiro does not love us as much as Moot did.

Yes, but I knew this would happen. Moot saw this as a labour of love and an expression of free speech. Gook moot sees this as a place to make some easy money to fund his tentacle por addiction.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Honduras-

Moot routinely checks bans issued by the mods to make sure they don't abuse their power.
Hiro simply don't give a fuck and let them do whatever the fuck they want.

That's what happened.
We're adminless.

>thinking /qa/ddit likes /vip/

seems like they will get rid of Cred Forums
since its high traffic and random
might as well delete it
so /vip/ is paid random chat

>renaming the flags
>not keeping their country codes name

I assume satellite provider is screenshot of antarctica-user
If so, i'm willing to trade antarctica's flag in exchange for Anguilla
But i want the country code for it

People are actually giving their personal info to a guy that's known for selling personal info?

if i spend hours on Cred Forums everyday....Cred Forums pass is worth it right? i need to decide soon before the sale is over

I knew Hiro was going to ruin Cred Forums but I didn't expect it to happen so soon.

lol no

>you'll never be important for your post

Why live

THE DUMB NIGGER GOOK IS TOO LAZY TO PUT A DONATION LINK. HOLY FUCK

>WANTS TO SAVE Cred Forums COMPLAINING THAT SERVERS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE TO HANDLE
>MAKES ANOTHER BOARD SO HE HAS TO BUY MORE SERVERS THAT HE CAN'T SUPPORT

HIRO WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID FAGGOT???

Why is Malaysian hated here suddenly? Did I miss something?

>failing for this jewish trickery
enjoy paying Hiroshima for fucking up ads and Moots balanced system and being easier to track

Unless he's changed it, I believe that the payment system was set up through a 3rd party.

Further, if you're that concerned. Use the pass for regular posting, log out from the pass for shitposting.

Apologize.

Apologize right fucking now, you filthy cuckolds.

come back mooty onegai fampai

spammed in trump generals and is a massive kike.

everyone hates malaysia

W-We didn't listen.

The autist mistook me as the guy who make these comics
gijinka.blogspot.my/

He flags every person from Malaysia like that. I just ignore him.

>Experimental board
More like proof of concept, if it takes off the whole board will become like this. They rake in the dollars and the FBI has all the payment details

lol
All the present mods are the ones moot hired.
Hiro has nothing to do with hiring. Pull your head out of your ass.

I like how you had the link ready you fucking faggot

stop spamming your shitty "art"

you can't draw for shit

I got a week long blanked /vg/ ban for posting about train simulator in /simg/ (Simulation general).

I wasn't shitposting or anything, it just turns out that a janitor/mod/whatever who frequents /simg/ only wants posts about a specific flight sim, despite the fact that the copy-pasta OP always states it is open for any and all simulation games and styles.

Literally no warning, week-long /vg/ wide ban for posting a picture of a fucking train.

That's how valuable your passes are.

Fuck no, keep working in Google so you can keep expending on travels for Mallory and her boyfriend.
Never return please.

moot experienced W.T snacks. Hiro didn't.

about half of the malaysian posts that show up on Cred Forums is that guy, so it makes sense for any poster with a malaysian flag to get branded as that autist

>literally the same IPs posting in different threads
lel

I got permabanned for posting gore in a fucking gore thread and mods won't appeal. Wat do?

should pol colonize that board? should be easy

>he returns
Go back to fucking your own mother, Chingo LaChango :^)

This actually really sucks, I spent the last hour trying to figure out how to buy one of these with bitcoins. I had to create accounts at three sites, upload a picture of my passport and verify my phone number and then prices were twice as high as they were before I logged in. It's a fucking scam. I don't need or want a creditcard.

Why doesn't Cred Forums just allow paypal? Or those prepaid cards? SO fucking stupid. I want to take over /vip/ with anime pictures too.

The board for only the most severe of autists

I'm sorry mod pls don't ban me!

But really the moderation went to shit after Hiroshimoot took over. The only explanation I can fathom is he brought on new mods.

I posted on this site for over a decade under moot and I was never once b&. Then I got b& like 3 times within a month and a half timespan. One was for telling a roll-fag to fuck off, another for posting an awoo in the Trump General and another for posting on Cred Forums in some shitty off topic thread, granted I posted something like "WOW GREAT THREAD OP THANKS FOR FUCKING SHITTING UP MY BOARD", but I did sage so I don't know why the janny elevated it or why the mod thought I should be b& for a day from Cred Forums.

Telling you man, they're super trigger happy lebbit tier mods these days.

Moot lasted 12 years and Heronip couldn't even last 12 months

Vast difference between "I'm contributing money for knowledge (heh)" than "I'm contributing money towards (whatever rep this place has now)".

One is applauded, the other met with disdain.

/ ̄ ̄ ̄\ / ̄ ̄ ̄\
/ \ / ─ ─ \
/ ─ ─ ヽ / (●) (●) ヽ
| (●) (●) | | (__人__) |
\ (__人__) __,/ \ ` ⌒´ __,/
/ ` ⌒´ \ / \
_/((┃))______i | キュッキュッ | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ | トン
.. / /ヽ,,⌒)  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄(,,ノ \ _(,,) VIPでやれ (,,)_
/ /_________ヽ.. \ / | | \
. ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ / |_________| \
splendid

He is big board... For you

Anything that'll help pay the bills.

>that feel when a 15 year old Moot ran the site better than gook
yellows are smart they said

I thought koreans were slants and orientals in general were gooks.

Shitposting will become a privilege

I see your side.

Not every mod wants to give warnings I suppose.
I actually was banned more when moot was around. Go figure.

I thought the Vietnamese are zipperheads. Vietnam War slang and stuff.

you imply /trash/ is great when in fact it's doing it's intended job.

>what is bitcoin

It's not an issue of the site being run poorly. Things about the site stayed the same, but the traffic grew massively over the past year or two.
That was why Hiro said if traffic is not cut somehow, servers will have to be downgraded/filesizes made a smaller limit. Cred Forums's not dying from inactivity, it's expanding too quickly to contain itself.

NOICE
O
I
C
E

>but the traffic grew massively over the past year or two

Funny how its close to the time they implemented webms

So what you're saying is that Cred Forums is a cancer?

Maybe that's a small part of it. A lot of it was due to the US Presidential Election. Or Cred Forums appearing in the news more than it has for the past few years.

>Cred Forums gold is fucking real

Just bought a pass to start the shitposting on /vip/. How much of a faggot am I Cred Forums?

I VIP now!

i want to milk that cow

>lock images (besides thumbnail) behind gold accounts
>bandwidth saved

I wonder how this wasn't suggested.

Do it for the country bobby

You fools are the ones who came up with the idea in the first place. If it not for that meme it probably wouldn't have happened. What we call a self fulfilling prophecy.

I see absoluntly nothing wrong with this and I am not willing to pass through all the garbage meme posts to try find a single legit argument so go ahead and tell me why I am wrong cucks
You literally can't

>Using Yotsuba to promote this jewery
NO DIGNITY

yeah, nope. Cred Forums grew massively over 13 years and Moot was always able to handle the shit. How else would you call founding several new boards just to realise you can't afford them than a poor management?

RIP shitchan

Is this a joke

I get banned for things I've never even posted

remember how moot said the site should be fine, financially, for the future? what did hiroshima-sama do wrong?

is the crypto-jew albanian a HNC yet?

>/vip/ became a reality before /film/ could be done as a proper board

life is unfair.

joot outjewed the gook

Why can't Shkreli buy this place already Jesus fuck

killed what moot has set up
he even booted J-list
fucking
J-list
jlist has been with us since forever

>all pass owners have thier credit card details stolen
>Hiroyuki Nishimura did it
>case closed
Its the perfect crime

Great. A way for rich numales and trannies to plot their cultural marxist subversion of the site in secret. This will bread a culture war and ruin everything.

He booted J-list himself? WTF?

>what did hiroshima-sama do wrong?
He sucks at being a jew, unlike mootykins

Moot was handling traffic growth just fine in the last few years; Hiro's probably just using this to personally profit from Cred Forums (top kek)

I don't get all the commotion. A vip board isn't a new thing on this site, only difference is that this time it's an imageboard, not a textboad.

if there's no j-list who even advertises here anymore?

>the site should be fine for a several years
it still current year and it already fucked up
jees i wonder who could be behind this

Only those ads users can buy, otherwise there are no more ads.

>tfw text /vip/ is gone
>tfw all text boards are gone

Canada already banned from making threads without paying.

Whats the new Cred Forums that we can migrate to?

we got a Cred Forums thread on /vip/

need help, the weebs from Cred Forums are trying to claim the board

nobody
whis is exactly why everythins is happening
he really wanted to create this situation to push his pay2post bullshit and so on
he did it on jap chan already why is everyone surprised

s4s now it might be vip

I miss /prog/ & the old /vip/ the most ;_;

I would rather have Cred Forums with no underagebans than more Cred Forums

Pay to post sfw Cred Forums? That's pretty much useless

in a couple of months, if not a year, expect to have to pay to post on any board on this site

fucking slant eyed kike

>Status hungry faggots and tripniggers suddenly get corralled on a blue board with glacial speed so they can circlejerk "muh gold account"

This should have been done years ago

Cred Forums has deeper roots in Cred Forums than Cred Forums go be a spaz somewhere else please

FUCKING F2P AUSTRALIANS

so do i dust off the LOIC or is it to late for that and nobody knows what I'm talking about?

Cred Forums has even deeper routes, does this mean we should all post like we're on Cred Forums?

no, fuck off newfag

>help guys Cred Forums is DEAD if i dont reduce traffic and the amount of shit you post
>ah i know what ill do, ill make another board! nyoron~~!
jesus fuck just nuke this website already

I would but its a team effort that is needed.

>>>/j/

lel, even more of a reason not to buy a pass

wait you JUST figured this out? I figured that out the first few months I started learning rudimentary hangul

some people believe it comes from the korean war when koreans would refer to americans as "me gook" (miguk = america) and US soldiers interepreted it as "my name is gook"

ah whatever, if gookmoot kills this place it can finally stop getting worse and be put out of its misery and I can keep some fond memories of the place

>"Cred Forums is dying we need to consolidate boards"
>creates a new useless board

I do, it directly exposes your ip

Give me ONE (1) reason to hate this man

What the fuck is j-list?

i never learned how to use it

a new one will just be made

It looks like it probably will be a blue Cred Forums but /qa/ already exists for that so I hope it doesn't become that

try getting a job after posting gas the kikes racewar now on your facebook

>/vip/
>already filled with dubsposting, blogging, and newfags admitting they only started coming here since 2012 and later

fuck off newfag

man. I live in nyc.
there is more internet here to leach off then I care.

if you got a zombie horde sure do so

i'm thinking it will be s4s pretty soon

>dozens """"redpilled"""" anons failed for 101 fear mongering and bought Cred Forums gold accounts
he did everything right

Do you guys think gook moot will delete the flash archive? We have already lost /z/ and /fk/.

Good

Start with killing yourself for being an edgy piece of shit.

The old Cred Forums was - anime/random, certainly not something like today's Cred Forums.

Hello, VIP here.
AMA

>tfw l and g never again

.webms take less space than .gifs for the same quality.
The Cred Forumsutists discussed this extensively.

>VIP

Back to reddgag you go!

I hope so. If people actually had to pay to post here the quality of the site would increase a thousand fold.

You address your superiors with Sir.

Sir. VIP please

Why don't you want to support the site user?
It's only $15

'no'. You might get less completely mindless underaged shitposting but cucks would still be here

This isn't true at all, it'll turn into reddit 2.0

With your pass being able to be revoked without refund for a ban people are going to self censor, this will lead to a decrease in creativity.

How dod ypu pay, exalted one? Not worried about your evil rayciss posts being tied back to you?

If I had seen anything positive come out of "creativity" in the last 10 years I might agree, but I haven't.

Heres our chance to ruin their circle jerk board prematurely

We have more people, and most importantly more people with disposable income. Lets turn the board into /pol2.0/ and dump the redpills on them.

Theres probably next to no moderation yet and no guidelines other than standard blue board rules so lets use it to our advantage.

This

Within every problem lies an opportunity

Fuck off to somethingawful then.

then fuck right off back to plebbit or neogaf if you love it so much faggot

>there wasn't a /vip/-/5/ board before
spot the newfag rofl

Why?
It would just kill the board.
Faggots like you are ruining Cred Forums. Stop being a spiteful cunt

It's called supporting the site, idiot

>paying for Cred Forums

you people are literally everything wrong with the internet

go donate to a twitch whore

As long as it's just the one board that's fine. But if we start seeing VIP versions of every board Cred Forums will truly be dead.

why do you want to ruin it? just ignore it

kill yourself back to rebbit you fucking cretin

Nice to see that "creativity" at work.

Yes fellow go--I mean guys, let us give the owner all our money in protest

Desimination is the most important thing

Making a /polg/ is good, but you have to post your redpills in many other threads too.

of course it's nice for you nigger
you keep coming here after all

Fuck off.

>pol "saves" Cred Forums by buying many passes to shitpost on the newest board

Not a bad ploy from mook desu

I subbed to RLM on twitch thanks to prime.

>our memes have become a reality

HELP ME REMOVE WEEB FROM /VIP/!

Wtf?

I'm moving to 4+Cred Forums.

Moot lied, Hiroshima lied.

We have been betrayed, the dream is dead.

The board is fucking awesome. Dankest memes I've ever seen. You jelly fags?

See you in an hout

Quadratic tire fire lied as well. Double chan is a graveyard now.

This is what I use nubank.com.br/

I'm forced to use a pass since Google doesn't work for me here and the VPNs don't work as well.

bring back tojo

We should partner with biz and have a buyout ourselves. Skype all the other boards

>containment board for passfaggots
>p2p

I've just decided to buy a Cred Forums pass and honestly I don't know why I haven't. I've been clicking boxes with food and mailboxes for what, two years now?

fuck you Kek, I didn't ask for this

This should help improve the discussion quality here.
Freeloading retards who don't have anything other to contribute than poo in loo/a fucking leaf/shart in mart will fuck off to 8chimz

If only

I need to feed my family.

>tfw my banner won
>i didn't fill in e-mail
>i could've posted on the cool kid board

4+4 chan aka cripplechan use another search engine besides jewgle to find it

Cred Forums pass master race reporting in