At what point during the 2012 election did you realize Mitt Romney was going to lose?

At what point during the 2012 election did you realize Mitt Romney was going to lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

day one

3rd debate

Nomination.

A venture capitalist after an economic disaster perceived as being caused by Wallstreet. Part of a Christian sect ridiculed by atheists and despised by all other Christians.

He was clearly nominated explicitly to lose, they had to work hard for it.

when all the polls were going against him.

he would have done a decent enough job.

Mittens was basically a democrat. When the media successfully rebranded him a far right extremist early on, I knew it was over.

this.

>Bush's awkwardness
>Cruz's slimyness
>Rubio's robottery

All rolled into one BIG MESS.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ

The second debate. He wiped the floor with Obama the first debate. But he's no shitlord, or even right wing really. Just a neocon, and often a wrong one.

I'm pretty sure I voted for Ron Paul 2012 in 2012 tho.

This. I knew he had no chance. The only people that thought so were the people that always vote red anyway.

Yep

I wasn't really that interested at the time as it's not my election, but I remember him making a comment about 47% of the country being welfare leeches at a fundraiser (I think, although the way I found out was through TYT and they're incredibly biased and sneaky)
Anyway, I think that probably fucked his campaign pretty badly

When he secured the Republican nomination.

Early on, people in my neighborhood were talking about not voting for a Mormon. These were the crazy people that always vote Republican. These people are supporting Trump today, but didn't support Romney then.

It sucks that a candidate can make a true statement like that, and be fucked by it.

When he ran in 2008 and did worse than Santorum.

Shitting on voters isn't usually a good idea for candidates, regardless of who they vote for.

When Chris Crispy hugged Obongo

Seems to work just fine for Democrats. The only thing that matters is how the media spins it.

47 percent.

I think it's more the fact that he said it at an event which he didn't think would be seen by most people, if he said something like that during a debate it would actually impress quite a lot of people I believe
Look at Trump, he says things normies consider outrageous fairly often

What's with everyone implying that Cred Forums supported magic underpants Mitt?

2nd Debate
>Candy saying Romney was wrong about Benghazi
>Romney not having the fucking balls to defend himself
>Obama acting all smug
Gingrich would have prevented this

Its more to do with /pol becoming a haven for all things right wing and fascist (finally).

Romney was the nominee, so there was obviously some loud support