Could Holocaust have been prevented if Jews had weapons?

Could Holocaust have been prevented if Jews had weapons?
>Discuss

>holocaust
>real

You mean their god damn swimming pool vacation spa clubs? That holocaust?

user, read up on the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. It should give you a reasonable (albeit relatively uneven) representation of what you're proposing.

No, the Nazis would have just shot them. They had tanks and bombs and weren't afraid of using them to remove entire city blocks.

they had weapon but they took them early on

here we go goyim

Some say it never actually happened. Not me though as this would be against the law

>Could Holocaust have been prevented if Jews had weapons?

Yes but they made guns illegal prior to herding all the Jews into the Jewish ghettos.

You can't prevent what didn't happen

>holocaust.

Mexico is in the 3rd place of most shitposting country in this board

always the third eh?

No but more krauts could have been killed so its a shame they never had lots of weapons

>the holocaust didn't even happen
>gooks having guns didn't prevent the US gov. from putting them all in concentration camps
fuck off

Lol i remember when Carson triggered jews with this

No. Jews weren't unified at the time.

no, by the time the jews realised what was going on, it was too late for a serious armed uprising

Are you asking if the Jews could have prevented being placed in internment camps if they had weapons to revolt against the German government like they did in 1918?

To get shoah'd they'd have to be in the concentration camps, right? How would they be allowed there with fucking guns?

The hall of cost, was a terrible thing goy.
5 million Jewish people died. Why must you take away the memory of the 6 million that died. Remember the 7 million

No, you have to have the will to fight.

It would have made little difference.

>leftists take away guns
>kill millions without anyone able to fight back
>implying this is the only time that has happened

Yes Pedro, yes.

Cred Forums may have invented meme magic
but the Jews invented meme math!

this

How could we prevent, that which did not happen?

They did have weapons. The Soviet Union. The United States.

i could have been prevented if jews weren't such a scum on earth

They had, and no it couldnt.

A well trained army could beat any militia very easily

There were a few uprisings, like the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, and the one at Sobibor

There was also the Bielski Partisan fighters

You cant round up and gas armed populations

You can fight a civil war though

Legit question
Some of you guys say holocaust didnt happen so im curious what you think about Intelligenzaktion

Good for you, medpac.

They did have weapons the civil war went on after WW1. Merkels family fought in the German civil war against the non degenerate Germans.

>Could Mexico have been prevented if Aztecs had weapons?

this to

you mean 200 thousand jewish campers starving because Anglo bombing mad cunts destroying all the supply lines before they can get moved to Israel? That holocaust? I don't think the jews could shoot down the bombers.

>muh supply lines meme